• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Son Bathroom Fun

Father Son Bathroom Fun

DREW

Drew pulled into the driveway, exhausted after a ten-hour shift working in the hot kitchen of the local pizza place. He was drenched in sweat and chose to stay parked outside his house for a few more minutes, basking in the cool air conditioning and letting his mind wander. Work sucked, it was sweltering and tedious, but it was money, and there was nothing a 19-year-old student like him craved more than money. Well, right after cock, but that was more of a private craving. He was only studying part time, but it was still taking a toll on finances. One advantage of working at a pizza place was the free food - his bosses, an old Italian couple, were very lenient about things like that and had even given him a free box of expired (though edible!) pizza. Expired pizza may not sound that great, but to a 19 year old boy like Drew, free pizza was free pizza.

He took the greasy box from the passenger seat and started chowing down on a slice. He looked up as he was sucking cheese and grease from his fingers to see his father staring at him from the front window. He left the window when Drew saw him and Drew finished the pizza, wondering if his dad wanted to talk about something. He was contemplating a second piece of pizza when a grumble in his stomach let him know that it wasn't a great idea. As the pressure built in his intestines, he lifted his leg to let out a roaring fart. He immediately felt relief and sank back down in his seat, basking in the cool air conditioning and musky ass stench for another minute before heading inside to see his dad, get out of his wet clothes, and get in the shower. He let out a couple more little farts, taking a big whiff before stepping out of the car.

JAMES

James was staring out the window at his son, Drew, eating pizza. He laughed at what a sloppy eater the boy could be, just like his dad, making a greasy mess of his hands as he scarfed down the soggy slice, wiping a trickle of gooey cheese oozing down his mouth with the back of his hand. James' cock throbbed at the image. Drew licked a greasy finger, and James began to swell to full size as his son sucked each finger clean. As Drew looked up at the window James quickly turned away to hide his growing manhood. What was wrong with him? The last few months he had grown incredibly attracted to his son. He was a man now, with a job and a car and a life of his own, financially independent aside from the living arrangements. The thought of his son as a grown man made him proud, sad, and somehow horny as fuck. He tried to make the thoughts go away, but all he could think of was his son out in the driveway, his messy blonde hair plastered to his forehead by sweat, tall and skinny, but with a well-developed muscle tone, and most strikingly, a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

James was shorter, more muscular, and had cropped, graying dirty blonde hair with the same twinkling blue eyes. He had always called him his mini-me growing up, but now he wasn't sure who the mini one was. James couldn't help but wonder if they were similar in more ways. He knew that Drew was uncircumcised, because James was cut and didn't want his son to miss the sexual pleasure of a foreskin when he was older. They saw each other naked now and then, during busy mornings before work or on the rare occasion they went to the beach or gym together. He wondered, though, if they were the same size when hard, or if Drew had a cute hairy asshole like his dad. Thoughts of Drew's dick clearly weren't going away, so James headed to the bathroom to rub one out quickly, before his son came in. He plopped his ass down on the toilet seat, pulled down his pants, and went to town on his thick, six-inch dick, moaning to thoughts of Drew's hard, hooded cock and sweaty ballsack, his bubble butt and the smelly, puckered hole it kept hidden in its innermost region. James was lost in fantasy.

DREW

Drew opened the front door and stepped inside, kicking off his shoes and socks, eager to rinse off his sticky, sweaty body. He figured his dad was still in the living room by the window, but decided he would say hi to him after he got out of the shower. His mind elsewhere, Drew opened the bathroom door and turned the shower on high. He shed his soiled clothing and let out a squeaky little fart before shutting the bathroom door and stepping into the warm, refreshing water. He closed his eyes, opened them, and saw his father sitting on the toilet beside the door, his pants around his ankles, and hunched over as if he was hiding something.

JAMES

James froze when he heard the door open. He had been in another world, fantasizing about Drew, when all of a sudden Drew comes barging in to take a shower. He watched in awe as his fantasies came to life, his son stripping down right before his eyes. He was drenched in sweat, but had been out in his air condtioned car, so it had cooled as evidenced by his goosepimply skin and tight ballsack which looked like a deflated football as his family jewels retreated up near the root of his dick. James had no idea what to do. His erection was still throbbing, and as soon as Drew got a good look at him he would see exactly what he was doing. For now he was partially obscured, in the corner behind the open bathroom door, but then Drew farted, shut the door, and stepped into the shower. James had to think fast. The smell of his son's fart wafted into his nose and his cock throbbed again. That was it! He kneeled over a bit to try to cover his engorged manhood, pushed down, and attempted to squeeze something out of his ass to make it look like he was taking a dump. That was when he met his son's eyes.

DREW

Drew was mortified. "Dad!" he blurted. His father looked strange, nervous.

"Can't a guy take a dump in peace anymore?" his dad asked jokingly, forcing a smile as he strained on the bowl. "Didn't you hear me?"

Drew felt like an idiot. That was when he noticed that his father was covering up a big hard-on. Drew's own dick began to grow in response, clearly visible through the glass shower door. Then the smell hit him. His dad had dropped a turd in the toilet. Drew was rock hard now, trying to hide it by turning around, exposing his fuzzy ass to his father. "Sorry! I'll be just a minute!" his father yelled as another turd plopped in the water. Drew was painfully erect, trying desperately to hide it, and hopelessly turned on by his father. Drew had liked farts and shit as long as he could remember, and his father had a gorgeous, muscular body... mix the two together, and Drew was over the edge. He didn't know what to do. He panicked, trying to make the erection go away before his father noticed. But then he remembered his father's erection, and how he had been staring at him through the window just minutes earlier. Could he have been masturbating to me? Could he like me? The thoughts raced through Drew's head as his dad cut another fart, before he finally gave in and turned around, continuing to scrub up with a full hard-on as his father watched.

JAMES

He had managed to squeeze out two little logs, and he was shocked to see that as the room filled with more of his ass stink, his son's dick grew harder and harder. He tried to hide it by turning his ass towards James, but there was no hiding it. James was thrilled at the thought of his son being turned on by him. By his fumes. He had grown fully hard again and began to masturbate slowly. He met his son's gaze.

DREW

Drew's cock twitched at the shocking sight of his father masturbating in front of him. There was no denying it - his father wanted him. And Drew wanted him. His father smiled and indicated for him to come over. Drew shut off the water, stepped from the shower, and, shaking, approached his father seated on the throne. The smell of shit grew stronger as he came closer, but that just turned him on more. His father wordlessly reached out and grabbed Drew's dick, sending electric shocks of pleasure through his body. His dad then pushed his head down toward his dick and Drew began to blow his father on the toilet.

"Drew!" his dad moaned. "I had no idea. You have a talent." He sighed, farted, and announced a big turd was coming. With the splash in the bowl came a splash of salty urine in Drew's mouth which he drank down thirstily.

Then Drew let out a loud fart himself, and felt the familiar pressure of having to shit. "Dad," he announced. "You almost done? I've got one on deck." He smiled a nervous smile.

"I'm done," his father began, "except for the wiping. I was hoping you could help me with that." Drew beamed widely as his dad handed him a roll of toilet paper. "Ready, son?" James asked. Drew nodded gleefully. James turned around, exposing his shit-covered anus to Drew who began wiping the area away dutifully. He worked in silence, until his finger broke through the thin tissue paper, into his father's moist asshole. His dad let out a little yelp, then laughed and asked if he had taught him the right way to wipe or not. Drew kept his finger inside his dad's ass, feeling the muscles pulse and the looking up at the look of ecstasy on his dad's face. He stuck his finger in deeper, and made a discovery.

"You liar!" Drew exclaimed, taking his father aback. Before he could respond, Drew continued "you weren't finished, there's still a little nug here."

James laughed. "There's always a straggler. Are you gonna fish him out for me?"

Drew nodded eagerly and inserted another finger to maneuver the little ball of hard shit out of his father's hole. "Push a little," he instructed his father, and he was quickly able to pull the nug out. The two fingers he inserted were brown with shit, especially around the fingernails. He looked to his dad, unsure of what to do next, until his dad bent down and put the two fingers in his mouth, swallowing the piece of shit and cleaning his son's fingers off. Drew's cock gave a jolt and his asshole twitched from the pressure of the load inside.

"Your turn," James said.

JAMES

James beckoned for Drew to take a seat on the throne while he took Drew's old position at the foot of the toilet. With his son's dick in his mouth he went to work sucking and slurping his son's uncut cock while his son let out a few farts before the main event. As James pulled his son's foreskin back to lick around the rim, Drew let loose a long, stinking log that instantly filled the room with its stench. James was in heaven. He worked his way down to his son's balls, massaging the root of his shaft and squeezing his balls, first the left, then the right, then fingering the space in between them. His son let loose another smaller stinking log and announced he was getting closer to cumming. "Are you finished shitting" James asked. Drew nodded yes, his eyes closed in pleasure as his dad continued to finger fuck his ballsack and massage his fuzzy taint. "Great, now turn around. Your turn to get wiped." As Drew reached for the toilet paper, James stopped him. "No. I had something else in mind."

Drew got down on all fours as his father instructed, revealing a dirty shit-coated asshole. James was nervous, unsure about what he was about to do. But ready. He took a deep breath, then dove in, lapping up the shit around his son's tight hole, sticking fingers up to extract the last remaining dregs of shit. His son was moaning like never before as he announced through bated breaths "I'm going to cum, Dad!" James turned him around in an instant and shoved his son's dick in his shitty mouth. Drew's whole body shuddered and his balls retracted as he unleashed a geyser of hot jizz down his father's throat. When he finished squirting and pulled out it was brown from his own shit. James looked at it lovingly, then declared that it was his time to cum. He turned Drew back around, ready to fuck his shithole.

"No need for lube!" James boasted. "Your shit should be enough. You ever been fucked in the ass before, son?"

Drew shook his head. "The most I've done is suck a dick." He closed his eyes as his father sent a couple exploratory fingers up his ass before extracting them and taking a deep whiff.

"Well then," James said. "This is going to hurt. Do you want to stop?" Drew immediately shook his head and wagged his ass at his father. "I'll take that as a no." James grabbed his dick with his shitty fingers and guided it towards his son's virgin hole. As the head entered his son whimpered and Jake stopped, but then Drew urged him on again. He was afraid he was hurting his son, but Drew kept encouraging him to go deeper and deeper, until he was balls deep in his sons' ass. James got into a little rhythm but was already close to cumming. "You're so fucking beautiful, son," he cooed in Drew's ear as he sensed the coming explosion of jizz.

"I love you dad!" his soon yelled in a strained voice. This sent James over the top and torrents of cum came rushing out of his dick into his son's virgin hole. James collapsed panting on his son's back. The two laid on the bathroom floor in silence for a long time, before finally getting up and showering off the sweat and shit and jizz together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Son Bathroom Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds