• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 10: Perfect Ten

Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 10: Perfect Ten

123

It was another bright Sunday morning, two days after Alice and I had seen Carmen and Steve going into the cinema with their new potential conquests, Julie and Gary. The kids were at their usual soccer practice so we had taken the opportunity to go to the gym together. Alice had booked her favourite spinning class while I had intended to spend an hour working out in the weight room.

Since our descent into the Hotwife and Cuckold lifestyle, I had felt driven to at least try and keep pace with my wife's increasing fitness and athleticism. The effect of our new lifestyle on her body had been amazing. Always good looking, she was now simply stunning in a lithe, toned, slightly androgynous way that caught the attention of most men that she passed, though she still seemed oblivious to this.

At the risk of sounding conceited, the results on me had been satisfying too. Never really overweight, I had toned up and beefed up to the extent that even I noticed the looks I sometimes got from a small but pleasing number of other gym users, to my astonishment both male and female.

Of course far from wanting an affair myself, my motivation was entirely focussed on maintaining the interest and attraction of my lovely and increasingly unfaithful wife but it did me no harm to feel attractive from time to time.

That morning I was looking forward to an hour on the weights while Alice worked up her usual Sunday morning sweat but my plans were thwarted as I left the men's changing room in my gym kit, towel in hand and bumped almost literally into a hot, perspiring Carmen in the corridor.

"Sorry..." I mumbled then suddenly exclaimed, "Carmen!"

"Hi," she replied, smiling broadly then, after looking around to check for anyone nearby added, "Good morning, Mister C. Have you just arrived?"

I nodded. "Alice will be out in a minute. Are you doing the spinning class?"

"Not today; Steve's taking me clothes shopping." She leaned closer. "Not that I can buy anything yet!"

Her hand lightly touched her tummy and I understood. Carmen was less than two months pregnant and didn't want her husband to know until she had gone through the tricky first twelve week period. Buying clothes now would be foolish, knowing that in a few short weeks they wouldn't fit her any more.

"So what will you do?"

"I'll stick to lingerie, I reckon," she smiled, "that normally makes him happy. Oh look!"

Along the corridor, Alice was rushing out of the ladies' changing room, towel and water bottle in hand, looking a little flustered. Carmen waved and smiled at her but was answered only by a brief wave, a finger pointing to her watch and a hand sign clearly meaning that she would call Carmen later. Carmen replied by grinning and mouthing 'OK' before turning to me.

"Fancy a quick coffee before you go into the gym?"

I looked at my own watch but knew as I did it that there was no way I was going to decline a one-to-one conversation with the She-Devil; certainly when it was less than two days since I had seen her and Steve in the cinema with their latest intended conquests, the sweet, pretty, pregnant Julie and her husband Gary.

I ordered a large Americano for Carmen and a Diet Coke for myself then joined her at a small table by the window, trying to appear casual and relaxed but very eager to hear how the evening had gone.

"Well?" I ploughed in after she had sat down, unable to contain my curiosity, "how did it go?"

She looked at me with a puzzled expression but her twinkling eyes gave the lie to her apparent innocence.

"Julie and Gary," I continued, "we saw you at the movies on Friday."

"Oh, that!" she replied infuriatingly casually.

"How did you get on? Did you get your Total Conquest?" I dropped my voice to avoid being overheard but there was so much chatter in the coffee bar that we were safe.

"Well you could say that rain stopped play," she shrugged enigmatically. I looked at her puzzled; she laughed, "Don't look so disappointed!"

"You don't mean that Steve finally met a girl who was immune to his seductive powers," I laughed, remembering how easily he had seduced my own wife.

"Oh no, she's wants him all right; more than ever after Friday. We're going to get there; there's no doubt about it now."

"Then tell me more, She-Devil," I chuckled, leaning forward so make sure I heard every word. Carmen leaned towards me conspiratorially; I don't think I've ever seen such a look of mischief on her face.

"OK, Mister C," she began, "If you saw us you'll know things were going very well by the time we got to the cinema."

I nodded my agreement. "It looked as if you were all getting quite friendly."

"And so we were," she continued, "I was driving so the others were all a bit tipsy. Not so much with Julie because of the baby, but even she had had a couple of glasses of wine."

"And as predicted was responding well to Steve's attentions?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" Carmen smiled.

It was easy to imagine. My own sweet wife had been something of a pushover for Carmen's good-looking, persuasive husband, taking less than forty-five minutes in the car to go from innocent giggling fun to deep penetration and eager insemination, and all while I had watched her submission in the rear view mirror.

"And her husband seemed to falling under your spell too," I added.

"You men do like a bit of flattery too, don't you?" Carmen grinned. "Anyway we all went into the theatre and sat together. I made sure the boys were on the outside and that Julie was next to Steve."

"Meaning you were between her and her husband," I mused, picturing her 'divide and conquer' technique. "I suppose you were all on the back row like a bunch of teenagers? That's a bit corny, but I like it!" I teased her.

"That's where you're wrong, Mister Cuckold," she countered. "The back row is very over-rated. What you really want is to be in the row closest to the front with fewest people in it."

I looked puzzled again and she continued, "OK, Smartypants, during the movie, where does the light come from."

"From the front; the screen, obviously."

"Right, and where does it fall on you?"

"On your front, again obviously."

"So who can see your front?"

"Someone who's in... front... of... you..." the penny had dropped.

"Right again. All anyone behind you can see, even if they stand up, is a bit of silhouette. No-one can see what's going on at waist level, even if they look. The light from the screen is too bright."

There was no denying her logic.

"And of course you're more likely to get a row to yourself at the front, which is what we did; a full row to ourselves, three rows from the front. Perfect."

I was amazed; Carmen had made seduction more of a science than an art. Alice and I had never stood a chance against the cunning of this extraordinary woman. Thank God! I added silently.

"So how far did you get?" I asked, surprised at my own keenness to learn about another couple's fate.

Carmen leaned forwards to make sure she couldn't be overheard. I could smell the fresh sweat on her hot womanly body.

"Well, if you really must know, after surprisingly few objections, Steve eventually got her leggings down to her knees, her thighs apart and his hand well inside her panties."

"Wow!" I exclaimed under my breath, remembering how sweet and innocent Julie had looked pushing her buggy through the cafe. "Did she stop him? Or even try to?"

"She made a few half-hearted attempts but nothing serious. She didn't seem to know what was happening at first but pretty quickly found out how good it felt and in the end Steve gave her a good, long fingering."

"Oh my God! And all in public?"

"Yes indeed. There wasn't anyone close by though." Carmen thought for a moment before continuing, "I'm pretty sure she had a couple of little orgasms; I could feel her shaking a bit in her seat a couple of times, and there were a few wafts of that distinctive climaxing-cunt smell." My mind was reeling at the images flashing though it. "There's no doubt he would have ended up giving her a fucking to remember when we got them home."

"So why didn't he?" I asked impatiently.

"Hold on, Mister C," she scolded laughingly, "don't you want to know about Gary?"

"I kind of assumed he was receiving your attentions to distract him, like you did with me," I suggested, remembering how on that first evening, Carmen had used her hands on my groin to keep me on the very edge of climax for ages while her husband efficiently dismantled my wife's resistance behind me.

"Well you're right again, Clever Dick," she laughed, "but I didn't let him touch me like you did; not now I'm pregnant. I managed to open his trousers and play with him for quite a while." I must have looked puzzled because she added "Underneath the jacket across his lap." She paused as if considering something, "He really does have a small cock, you know. It's nowhere near as big as Steve's - not even as big as yours now I think of it. He's a really nice guy though and very good looking too but..." she left the words hanging.

"Did he realise what was going on?" I asked, starting to wonder whether she had discussed Alice and my downfall with any of her other friends - and hoping hard that she hadn't.

"Oh yes," she said confidently, "though he's trying to pretend to himself that he didn't. Remember that denial phase? You went through that too, didn't you?"

She was quite right again; for a while I had indeed tried to convince myself that my wife's infidelity had been an accident, beyond my power to control rather than face the truth that I had really wanted to watch her being fucked by another man and had been frozen; quite incapable of intervening in her rather easy seduction.

"So what happened then?" I asked impatiently. Carmen sighed heavily.

"Well it was a bit of an anticlimax," she admitted, "About fifteen minutes from the end of the movie, Julie's phone began to ring and ring and three text message came through from the babysitter. She was panicking, telling them that the baby back home was vomiting. That brought the whole evening to a premature close - in every way!"

It was hard to explain why I found this ending so very disappointing but thinking back, I felt devastated. Carmen must have seen the look on my face because she laughed aloud.

"You're disappointed? Imagine how we felt! We had to drive them home and let them go in alone." She shrugged, "Steve had to make do with me that night!" she grinned broadly then sat back and sipped her drink. I did the same, my eyes fixed on her mischievous face, my mind buzzing for quite a long time before I leaned forward again.

"Have you heard from them since? Was the baby ok?" I asked.

"Yes and yes," Carmen smiled, "babies do vomit as you know too well. There wasn't a problem at all but it did put an end to our evening."

"Will you try again?" I asked. Her eyes gleamed.

"Well, what if I tell you that Julie has invited us for supper tonight 'to say sorry for ruining the evening'. What would you read into that, Mister C?"

I smiled knowingly. "Total Conquest is on the menu once again?"

Carmen didn't reply; she just smiled her wicked, mischievous smile and I was struck once again by the overwhelming sexuality of the woman; like no-one else I had ever met. Alice and I really hadn't stood a chance against her and now, it seemed, neither did Julie and Gary.

***

I spent a rather unsatisfactory half hour in the weight room before Alice came to meet me from her spinning class and as we drove home together I told her about my conversation with Carmen. She went strangely silent and distant again, a condition that lasted throughout our showering and changing and continued until we began to make Sunday lunch together in the kitchen while waiting for our kids to be dropped off after their second soccer training of the weekend.

"Still feeling envious of Julie?" I eventually asked deliberately trying to provoke a response.

"What makes you think that?" she replied a little aggressively. In reply I just pulled a face at her and placed my fists on my hips in mock irritation. It worked; she laughed.

"Well if I'm honest, I suppose I am a bit," she confessed, "In a way I do wish it was me being seduced all over again and if I'm really, really honest, I do resent her getting all his attention."

I made to reply but she stopped me.

"I know, I know; it's not reasonable. I have you and there was Mitch of course but even so..."

"Do you need Steve again now? Or maybe Mitch? Or someone new?" I asked, desperate for a clue as to what I could do to please the woman I loved so much.

"I don't know," she replied, her voice suddenly distressed, "I just know I really, really need to be fucked properly again, really, really soon!"

There was the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and a few seconds later the front door slammed shut followed by the kitchen door flying open and two dirty, sweaty kids burst into the room.

"Is it nearly ready yet, I'm starving..." the voice was young and male.

Alice gave me a look which was half pleading, half frustration. I smiled back at her and nodded.

It was time high she had another 'date' and to be honest, I was ready to see her have one too.

But what should it be and how could I arrange it?

***

It had been hectic at work the following Tuesday morning but it had been the right sort of busy and I was feeling happy and positive as I nipped into the nearby supermarket during lunchtime to buy a few things for dinner and a bottle of something really special. I had planned a romantic dinner for two that evening to help cheer my lovely wife up after the kids had been fed and made ready for bed.

It was now some four weeks since she had been fucked almost unconscious by Mitch in Spain and despite some of the best and most successful efforts I had made in my entire life to pleasure her sexually, she was increasingly unsettled and frustrated.

Carmen had more than once teased that my wife was now addicted to huge cocks and massive orgasms. At first I had thought this was only a joke at my expense but then Alice herself had repeated the idea and seeing her current state of anxiety, I began to wonder if it was actually physically true.

Certainly seeing Steve the previous weekend - the man who had first seduced her and started us on our descent into cuckoldry - in the early stages of seducing another young wife had made her even more unsettled though she had tried unsuccessfully to hide it from me.

As I pushed my trolley around the supermarket, my head was full of images of the last time I had watched her with Mitch, legs spread wide, her young lover's buttocks rising and falling so rapidly between her thighs they were merely a blur. Her fingertips were raking his back too as I recalled, and afterwards the sight, smell and taste of his semen oozing from her puffy red lips, her smooth slender thighs either side of my head as I lapped...

"Oh! Sorry!" I exclaimed as I rounded the corner of the aisle and collided with a pretty young woman who was trying to reach a packet from the top shelf while holding a small wriggling toddler in her trolley's child seat.

"It's ok," she replied frowning at the boy, "I don't suppose you could get that box for me I can't... Oh Hi! It's you!" she suddenly exclaimed. For a moment I was taken aback.

"Hi," I replied, my brain buzzing, trying desperately to work out who this lovely young woman was. Eventually I noticed the bump in her tummy and my memory finally saved me. "Hi. It is Julie, isn't it? I asked, relieved, "How are you?"

"I'm great, thanks," she immediately replied with a big friendly smile, "how are you?"

"Great too," I assured her, wondering why on earth it had taken me so long to recognise the girl that had occupied so many of my and my wife's thoughts over the last couple of days.

And then I understood it. Although it was undeniably Julie in front of me, it was a Julie barely recognisable as the Yummy Mummy of only a few days ago.

Gone were the comfortable but dowdy dark leggings and long T shirt; gone were the sensible flat shoes. Instead she wore heels and a bright summer dress, short but not too short, but which displayed her surprisingly long bare legs perfectly. Her hair was the same short style, but with just that little more care and flair taken over its preparation. She wore more make-up too; only a little more but her eyes and lips were definitely better accentuated and there was a thin gold chain around her neck; a lot of little adjustments rather than one big change but put together, the overall effect was incredible.

But these superficial changes were trivial compared with the extraordinary alteration in her bearing. Despite the trolley, the baby and her bump, Julie now carried herself with a grace and easy confidence that neither of our previous encounters would have suggested existed. Her head was held just that little bit higher; her hips swayed just a little more; her eyes met mine with a new sparkle; her baby bump was carried with a hint of pride rather than self-consciousness.

Though still subdued, there was a new, distinct and clearly sexual aura about her that immediately reminded me of my own wife after her first encounter with Steve. It could only mean one thing; Carmen had been right; Steve had given Julie the fucking of her lifetime and she had loved it.

"Are you ok?" she asked, puzzled and I realised I was standing with my mouth open.

I laughed, embarrassed then mumbled something ridiculous and for a few minutes we chatted about the inconsequential things acquaintances use when they like someone but don't know enough about them to have a proper conversation yet.

It was quickly apparent that Julie was indeed a sweet, lovely girl and it took all my self control not to ask her straight out what Steve's fucking had been like. I managed to restrain myself however and when we parted, Julie mentioned that she and Gary had been invited to Carmen and Steve's house party in a few weeks and wondered if they would see Alice and me there.

"We've heard so much about you!" she added.

I blushed before replying that I hoped we would see them too and she pecked me on the cheek before heading towards the cash desks. As her face brushed against mine, she smelled of expensive scent but beneath it there was a faint but distinctive, earthy sexual aroma suggesting strongly that it hadn't been very long since a man's body had been inside hers.

I drifted towards the checkout with my mind spinning.

***

Alice was at her usual Body Pump class when I telephoned Carmen later that evening. The kids were watching television loudly in the lounge so I had the kitchen to myself. My plan had been to ask the She-Devil's advice on how best to arrange my wife's next date as she seemed to know our sexual desires even better than we did ourselves but my encounter with Julie earlier had left me full of questions to which I found myself extraordinarily eager to know the answers.

Knowing Carmen as I did, it was important I asked her 'the right way' so after our usual 'hellos' I tried to direct the conversation casually but without success so I was forced to take a risk and ask her directly.

"From what I saw this morning, I would guess that Sunday evening went well, or at least to plan," I eventually blurted out. Carmen's voice broke into a low laugh.

"Better than I had imagined possible," she told me softly, the tone of her voice sparkling and bright, "how on earth did you know?"

"Steve got as far as you predicted?" I asked in as ambiguous way as I could, deciding to keep at least one secret to myself.

"Oh yes, and much further," she replied. For some reason I still can't explain, this made me feel rather jealous.

"Tell me..." I urged, sitting forward in my chair.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 10: Perfect Ten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds