• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 02

Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 02

123

Freya scrambled across the bed and grabbed at the sheet that hung from the string. She gasped and covered herself as she heard Kerr slam into the front door. Slowly, her hand reached out toward the aging toolbox she used as a nightstand, and scooped up her earpiece. "I don't know. ... I said, I don't know!" Cautiously, she planted one bare foot on the floor. She could hear him crying 'no, no, no' over and over. "No," she said aloud, looking at an assortment of hand tools at the end of one of her work benches. "Irony is something different. This is just a coincidence ...a really weird one though."

The sound of Kerr sobbing from the other room quieted. Freya rose up off the bed, tilting her head to peek just that extra inch through the open doorway between the showroom and her work space. When she made out the shadow of his shoulder, as he walked back toward her, she shrieked and jumped back on the bed.

"No no," he said, both hands held up in front of him as he stepped across the threshold. "I'm not gonna hurt you! Please, please! I just want to pay for my Synth and go!"

"I... I didn't build it!"

"You what?!"

"Snapdragon," Freya shouted, and 8 Synths around the room, in various stages of completedness, stood up, their eyes trained on Kerr. She wrapped the sheet tighter around herself and retreated further onto the bed.

"Whoa... hey... no, there's no need for that! We're just... having a conversation!"

"One word, Mr. Shaughnessey. One word from me and they'll kill you. You're trespassing, and no court in-"

"I get it, I get it!"

"I think it's time for you to go, sir."

Kerr winced, feeling every ounce of the slight, but hesitantly shook his head. "I need that Synth. You called me and told me it was done!"

"I... I thought... I didn't build it yet," Freya said, insistently. "Come back in ten days."

"Ten days!?"

"Y-yes." She nodded, less insistently.

"You don't understand, I can't wait that long!"

"Oh, sure, because men have such pressing and unfulfilled needs for sex. You can't wait ten days?"

"Wait, you're the builder?"

"Eight days. I can have it done in eight days. It's already been two since you placed the order..." She trailed off when she looked up to see him staring at her curiously. Her hand rose up, and she touched the gray earpiece with her fingertip. "Now is really not a good time."

"Eight days is too long," he said, looking past her. "Too close... don't know when it's happening."

"When what is happening?"

"I.. I don't..."

Freya frowned and looked to her left, for a moment, before letting the sheet fall away completely. She tilted her head as she stepped down off the bed, nude but for her black lace bra. Her clit had shrunk in size, but was still large enough to peek out from her mound and matching purple carpet. Kerr's eyes opened wide, and he found a very interesting upper corner of the room to stare at. "Ooooh, come now Mr. Shaughnessey. Where did all that bluster go?"

"I..." He swallowed hard. "Please. I'm sorry. I thought y-"

"You thought I was a Synth. Yes," she said, as she stalked around him. "We covered that."

"I'm begging you, please don-"

Kerr was cut short by her upraised index finger. Freya tilted her head again, this time looking straight down at her feet. After a moment, her eyes began to wander about the room. After a solid minute, she nodded tightly and turned to him. "Your order was very specific. It's obvious that I'm what you want. Fuck me instead."

"What? No, I..." And then he began to look at her. To really look at her.

"I know you enjoyed yourself. The proof is running down my thighs right now." Her even, measured delivery and direct eye contact made him recoil slightly, but such was his need that he did not look away. As she continued, she slowly closed the space between them. "Obviously, it wouldn't be anything serious, but you could have me instead, and I promise you the real thing is better." She purred the last part. Kerr grunted, as if punched, as she pressed her nearly nude body against his.

"I wasn't buying you-uh-it for sex!"

"There's no need to be coy," she said. "We're all consenting adults here."

"No," he stammered. "I didn't buy a Synth for sex with me!"

Freya narrowed her eyes. "Well at least I'm someone's type." She took a half step back and folded her arms across her chest. "So you were just... what? Putting me through my paces?"

"I said I was sorry! I just... I really can't talk about it."

Freya turned and handed him his coat. "I'll see you in eight days, Mr. Shaughnessey."

"Please," he begged.

"How did you even afford one of my Synths, anyway?"

"What, you mean because I'm a man?" Freya nodded expectantly. "Spent my life's savings," he said challengingly.

"Shit, you are desperate!"

"Yeah, well, they'll kill me otherwise." His eyes burned now.

"How is that my problem," she said coldly. "Look, I couldn't possibly build it any faster."

"You'll help me then, like you said."

"Oh no. I think the stakes got too high for me as soon as you said 'they'll kill you'."

Suddenly, Kerr seemed much taller. She took another half step back, but he loomed over her. His eyes darkened. "Who told you you could think?"

"Huuuu..." Freya trembled. Her eyes fell, utterly unable to compete with that gaze. "I... I..."

"You're going to help me, and love every fucking second."

"I..."

Smack! Freya's vision blurred. "Every. Fucking. Second. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she cried out.

"Good." Kerr's head tilted slightly, and his voice softened. "Are you-"

"Don't ruin this for me," she hissed.

"...Oh! Right! Ok! Um... I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead, and... I'll... get in touch with you... soon... with the details."

Freya nodded, staring intently at the floor. When the door to the showroom slammed shut, she collapsed onto her stool. She nodded, paused, and nodded again more emphatically. Her eyes roamed over the objects in the room, and she breathed deeply. "Thank you," she said. She looked down at her groin for a long moment, and said "Well then I guess you're just getting handies for a while, aren't you? ... I didn't hear you complaining. ... We both know you could've if you wanted to. ... Yeah, that's what I thought."

***

Freya stepped through the front door of her apartment an hour later, still in a daze. She fell back against the door as it slid shut behind her, and puffed out her cheeks emphatically. "I don't want to talk about it. ... Yeah, talk amongst yourselves. I don't care."

She rubbed her eyes, and then winced. With purpose, she walked across her living room and through her bedroom to the mirror and sink. Her mouth fell open as she inspected the spot where he'd slapped her. Tentatively, she touched at the pink spot on her cheek and shuddered. She touched it again, gently. Her other hand slid down unconsciously and cupped itself over her sex. When she realized what she'd done a moment later, she gasped and backed away from the mirror. "No, it wasn't-... I mean, I didn't on purpose. No..." She turned and stared off into the distance for a moment, and the clapped a hand over her mouth. "Holy shit... I am kind of a dirty whore. ... Yeah... ... Yeah! ... Ok, you can stop anytime now. ... No no. It's alright. I think it's alright, anyway."

She bit her lip and groaned as her clit slowly slid through her middle and ring fingers. Her other hand white-knuckled the sink as she drifted away, the earlier events still so vivid in her minds eye. She gasped, replaying through her degradation and domination at the hands of a man. A man!! She still couldn't get over that! Her mother would be so disappointed in her.

She cried out, taking a firm grasp of her clit and stroking it slowly. Why did that make it even better?, she wondered.

"When did you get so wise," she grunted, giving her clit a little extra squeeze of appreciation. "Fuck... fuck..." She pinched her eyes shut, trying to focus solely on how good it felt to touch herself, but it wasn't enough. Not tonight. Tonight, she needed more.

"No," she grunted. "That would look needy. Plus he's probably not up for it already." She opened her eyes and stared at the mirror. At the hunger reflected in her own eyes. "I need a woman."

***

"Frey?" Jeanne flushed and looked back over her shoulder worriedly before stepping out into the hall and shutting the door behind her. "Frey, what are you doing here? Are you ok?" Freya pushed the smaller woman back, and she hit the frame of her door with a soft thump. She gasped as Freya leaned in close, their left cheeks grazing each other as Freya stared thoughtfully at a bit of red lipstick on her shoulder. At the slight smudging of Jeanne's own lipstick. "Freya! Are you ok?"

"You're not alone," Freya said, matter-of-factly.

Jeanne flushed again and wrapped her robe tighter around herself. "No, I'm not."

"Good," Freya said, as she reached behind the blonde and hit the entry switch. The door slid open, and Jeanne stumbled backwards into her apartment.

"My, you're a tall one." Freya looked across Jeanne's small apartment. A dark haired woman, several years older than herself or Jeanne, stood with her hands firmly planted on her hips. Freya's eyes continued to travel downward, past the woman's bunched up skirt, over her impressive erection with a lipstick line halfway down, along her thin, dark-skinned legs, and finally stopping at her ridiculously high-angled six inch heels. "Miss Fields was just giving me an oral account of her qualifications for her performance review. She neglected to mention that she had plans for this evening," she finished, with an arched eyebrow and an expectant look.

Jeanne squeaked. "I'm sorry, Miss Acevedo! I-I-I didn-"

"Don't just stand there, Jeanne. Introduce me to your guest!"

"Th-this is Freya," Jeanne said with a tight smile. "Freya To-"

"You two are fucking, I assume? Good," she said, as Jeanne nodded reluctantly. "It's important to have a healthy sex life. Keeps the mind sharp." She lowered herself into an armchair and crossed her left leg over her right at the knee. "I think the evaluation can wait. Continue."

Freya turned to her friend and grinned. Before Jeanne could react, Freya had dropped to her knees and parted the shorter woman's robe to reveal her bare, hairless mound. Finally, Freya thought as she leaned in. Her tongue slithered between Jeanne's folds, teasing out the drippings. Jeanne's eyebrows rose up, and she cooed as she untied and tossed down her silk robe. Freya fished around on the floor for a moment until her hand pulled out the silk belt. She grabbed Jeanne's wrists and pulled them back.

Jeanne whimpered as Freya cinched the belt tightly, thrusting her modest bust forward as her shoulders pulled back. Her eyes flitted nervously over to her boss who had reclined slightly, chin rested on one hand while she slowly stroked herself with the other. Back down to Freya, who was staring up at her ravenously as she demonstrated a cunnilingual skill she'd been completely unaware of.

She tilted her head back, and gave a long, wordless moan as the purple haired woman masterfully teased her into a frenzy. Soft, precise pressure, applied just so to her warm folds. Jeanne felt her knees weaken, and she found herself in danger of not only collapsing, but cumming extremely quickly. All hope of staving off either disappeared when Freya's fingers wrapped around her cheeks, middle fingers threatening her button. She cried out as she fell onto her couch, her back flat against the cushion.

Freya took a deep gasp of air as her friend fell away. She helped soften the fall as much as she could, but her attention was already being drawn in another direction; Ms. Acevedo, bare from the waist down, stepped across the room. Freya kept one hand between the legs of her friend, fingers turned up to feather the g-spot she knew so well, while the other reached out to grasp her second cock of the night and guide it into her mouth.

"Your friends ref-mmmmf... reflect well on you, Miss Fields."

"Uh huh," Jeanne panted absently, as she writhed on the couch. Freya's fingers still worked a slow circle around Jeanne's g-spot, but her attention was almost completely on the fleshpole before her.

"Sit up, Jeanne. Look at this woman's posture. The set of her shoulders as... mmmmm, fuck." Freya smiled inwardly as she brought the monologue to a halt with her tongue. "This is how you get ahuuuuu-...ahead, Jeanne." The older woman's hand fisted in Freya's hair. Her eyes rolled up as her mouth was used, and used greedily. Her throat relaxed, taking in the thick head loudly. Drool ran over her lips and off her chin, and she felt the warm, salty taste of precum on the back of her tongue as the heeled woman fucked her face.

A full minute later, the older woman finally broke into her throat and held herself there. "That's right," she said hoarsely as her torso curled over Freya's head. "Take it all. Fuck, fuck!" Freya's face darkened as Ms. Acevedo continued to force herself deeper and deeper, until the throbbing head was buried fully in her neck. Freya coughed roughly. Coughed again, and at the third cough, she was finally released. She fell back, blurry-eyed, deliriously fighting for air, and as happy as she had ever been in her life. Precum and saliva ran in thick rivulets over her jaw and into dark stains on her clothes.

"Strip," Ms. Acevedo said coarsely, as she stepped over to Jeanne. She hoisted up the limp woman's legs, folding them in tight. Jeanne moaned deeply, as she always did when she was penetrated anally. Ms. Acevedo leering gaze, however, was focused on Freya as she unzipped her unflattering coveralls to reveal the black lace lingerie she'd nearly forgotten she was still wearing. The dark-haired woman's eyes were drawn to her clit, which was peeking up through the waistband of her panties. Freya shuddered as she slipped them down her legs, as they were soaked with a full load of cum from Kerr and a healthy dose of her own fluids. The insides of her legs felt wet and cool from the contact. Finally, she reached back and unclasped her bra.

The heat of the older woman's eyes had her touching herself immediately; one hand on her more-sensitive left breast, and the other softly jerking herself. "Here," she said to Freya. "Got her all warmed up for you. Hopefully I didn't stretch her out too much." Jeanne moaned as her bowels were vacated, her eyes rolling wildly. For the first time, Freya got a good look at Ms. Acevedo cock. She couldn't believe she'd taken all of that...

She smiled as she stepped between Jeanne's quivering legs. The smaller blonde looked up at her with quiet need, and tucked elbows behind knees. They groaned together as she burrowed into Jeanne's ass. The older woman had stretched her a bit. Freya quickly set a fast pace, thrusting in and out of her friend with a ferocity to match her own deep need to cum. Ms. Acevedo settled down onto her knees beside Jeanne. "Tell me how your ass tastes," she sneered, as she offered the blonde her swollen head. Jeanne twisted to take it eagerly, suckling and moaning. Freya's eyes widened sharply, watching the casual display of dominance and acceptance. The thud-thud-thud of thighs on cheeks reverberated through her body and she moaned deeply. Jeanne's head turned slightly, and as she gazed at Freya through heavy lidded eyes, with her cheek swollen large with the head of her bosses cock, Freya came. Hard.

Her gush burst out of her, covering the blonde's cheeks and couch in a splash of clear, sticky fluid. Her eyes closed, and she panted heavily in the wake of a thoroughly-massive orgasm. Her body shivered as Jeanne tightened down on her, clamping and trapping the engorged clit inside. She cooed as she felt the drippings of her cum running down her thighs, never so happy to feel so dirty. She would never be able to lie to Jeanne again about how often, or how forcefully, she came. It was a watershed moment, and a deep flush of crimson broke across her face. Jeanne's cheeks darkened as well, and her eyes sought an unoccupied corner of the room to focus on.

Freya lifted her knees up onto the couch, each to the outside of Jeanne's hips. Ms. Acevedo gazed lustfully down her backside as Freya grabbed both of Jeanne's nipple and tugged upwards. Jeanne arched her back and winced as Freya twisted the hardened nubs. A loud, slurping pop preceded a whine from Jeanne, and the older woman slipped off the couch. Jeanne repositioned her feet against Freya's shoulders, semi-supporting the purple haired woman as she leaned forward. She took her right breast back from Freya, and sucked the nipple up into her mouth hungrily.

Freya cooed as she felt the older woman's thick member press lengthwise against her ass, faux-thrusts pushing it up and along her cheeks in a teasing of the reaming to come. It felt like it took forever to travel in either direction for the length of it. Freya winced in anticipation as the last pullback was not immediately followed by a push.

"I'll tell you this, Miss Freya," she said, as she guided the head down to Freya's button. "You have what it takes to go faaaar in the legal profession." She grunted and pushed, and Freya cried out. "Fuck... if you're at all unhhuuuu... unhappy with your current profession... I think we can find someplace to stick you-fuck!" Freya groaned, relishing the joyously painful spreading of her hips. "Incredible benefits..."

Freya's mouth fell open as the dark-haired woman split her in half. Her hips screamed in blissful agony as she was filled beyond their capacity with blood-engorged flesh. She sucked her lower lip fully into her mouth and drew short, shallow breaths through her nostrils. Her clit felt impossibly tight inside of her friend, as if it too was filled beyond what nature had designed it for. Jeanne cooed lightly with each of Ms. Acevedo's thrusts, as she was fucked by proxy, but her eyes still refused to rise up to meet Freya's.

Freya gave another vicious twist to the one remaining nipple in her grasp and, with a from-the-bowels scream, Jeanne came again. Her stomach ground against the smaller woman's dripping pussy, leaving a faint white smear from just below her belly button to the top of her folds. Spurred on by the side effects of her actions, Ms. Acevedo began plowing her harder, and Freya had to let go of her friend to use both hands to brace herself against the back of the couch. The faint taste of blood in her mouth, as she bit into her lip.

"Looks like someone's already gotten a bit of a spanking tonight," the older woman said. "I would ask if you've been a bad girl, but it's pretty apparent what the answer is." There was a brief hesitation in the thrusting as she reared back and brought her hand down hard on the bright pink, vaguely-hand-shaped spot on Freya's right cheek. Freya cried out, cursing and wincing as sharp, acute pain layered on top of the dull throbbing that had been there all along.

"I'm gonna cum," Freya bellowed, her face pinching tightly.

"Not yet, you're not," Ms. Acevedo said, as she pulled back on Freya's hips. Freya tumbled to the floor and spun, eyes wide with shock as her orgasm teetered on the edge. She could still feel it, nearly built to completion but hovering. "You'll cum when I'm in your mouth." Freya whimpered and opened wide while her left hand scooped up her clit and stroked mindlessly, and as she took hold of Freya's hair... as Freya's lips stretched around the shaft... as Freya's tongue came alive with the taste of her own musk... as Freya's jaws were forcibly spread apart... as Freya twisted her own left nipple like a dial... as Freya's deep, orgasmic cries were choked off... only then did Ms. Acevedo finally cum. "Yes!" she screamed, throwing her head back. "Yes!" she screamed, as she stuffed herself back into Freya's throat. "Yes!" she screamed, as she emptied herself. "Look at her, Jeanne," she said, holding Freya tightly in place while the pulsing rod cut off her air supply. "Look at her. This is what it is to fuck... fuuuuck... this is what it is to have power." She let go of Freya's hair, and Freya fell back gasping.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds