• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Impregnating Christina

Impregnating Christina

In this story only my surname has been changed as I may write more stories soon.

I'm Christina and these events took place over five years ago. I have been happily married for the past 16 years to my husband Tony. We were both 38 years of age at the time, our marriage was secure even though we were not blessed with any children. It wasn't for the lack of trying. It looked as if parenthood was going to pass us by. We never had our fertility tested and simply accepted that it probably wasn't going to happen for us. Life was busy enough for us both, Tony is an area manager that entails lots of travel as it was his responsibility to make sure all the regional managers are functioning at their optimum. He demanded adherence to company policy and meeting profit targets. While I am quite happy being my own sort of busy housewife. I attend to budgeting, decorating and I am often free to choose our vacations too.

On the evening before his trip I made sure his best suit and smartest shirt was ready for him. This was followed by a nice meal and the hope that a romantic evening might ensue. I went to the bathroom to make myself irresistible but I returned to find him fast asleep. Tony was to set off for Richmond, approximately 300 miles away, and an early start was on the cards for us both. I awake early and prepared a nice breakfast for him while he was readying himself for the long day ahead. After breakfast I snuggled into his Tony's arm as we walked towards the front door. Once outside I kissed him goodbye, however I was dressed only in my housecoat so the cool morning air circulated around my bare legs and pussy and stirred delicious sensations within me. I began to think that on a day I am feeling at my horniest he was going to be away leaving me wanting. After waving to him as he drove off, I looked up to a sky that appeared very threatening. It made my decision easy, it was back to bed with a good romance book and a hot coffee.

I read for a hour or so before I heard a lawn mower start its rasping noises next door. Mandy is our middle-aged neighbour, a single lady who works shifts at the local hospital. She routinely gets Danny to mow her garden and front yard every two weeks or so and occasionally when Tony is too busy with his work we get Danny to come over and do our garden for us also. He is not the sharpest tool in the toolbox if you know what I mean, however he is a good dependable worker who does a good job of the lawns. He has a small set of customers that regularly utilise his services, this allows him earn some extra cash in his pocket. I remember he once told me he lived with his elderly mother.

Danny it appears has had a very sheltered life having never left home or been out of the influence of his mother. My guess is that he may be around 30 yrs old or thereabouts and a bit of a loner.

I wasn't going to maintain my heightened arousal with that noise outside so I closed my book. I lifted my eyes to glance at the clock, it read 9.30am. I convinced myself it was time to get up, shower, get dressed and get myself organised for the day. I eventually became motivated and as wandered out of the bedroom I shouted on our old collie dog, Oscar to stop lolling around on his basket and go outside to do what dogs do. After I let him out I headed off towards the bathroom discarding my housecoat on the bed as I went. I entered the bathroom, stopping for a while to admire my lithe body in the mirror. All of a sudden I heard the rain come tumbling down in a torrential downpour. I wasn't too worried about Oscar as I knew he would take shelter under the covering where we store our logs.

As I picked up my towel in preparation to enter the shower I heard a crack of thunder outside. Damn I cursed for poor Oscar invariably panics in storms and would be scraping at the back door to get in. I close the shower door, wrapped my towel around me and headed once again for the back door. On opening it there was Oscar trembling and soaked, whining to be let in. I was about to close the door when out of the corner of my eye I saw Danny trying to shelter under the eaves of our garage. I asked him what he was doing there? He told me there was no shelter next door so he took his mower around to our garden so he could shelter from the rain, he didn't want to leave his mower unguarded.

"You're soaking wet Danny, come in here out of the rain, you can't stand out there in that, get over here right now and stand inside this door at once".

Danny ran over and stood just inside the door on our rush mat, he looked a forlorn sight as he was absolutely dripping wet. I told him that we needed to have him take off these soaking wet clothes so they could be spun dried. He was shivering and must have been freezing in his wet denims and shirt.

"You'll catch your death of cold if you stay in them. Give me a minute to get the dog dried and I'll fetch you a towel or two so you can dry yourself off, I'll only be a minute so put your wet clothes in this laundry basket"

I shouted at Oscar to stop shaking his coat all over the tiled floor, I grabbed his collar and led him to the laundry where I had a towel ready to dry his damp coat. After approximately two minutes I returned to the back door to see Danny standing there, wet clothes in the basket, but naked as the day he was born. I was stuck for anything to say as I was totally caught by surprise. In his innocence he didn't see anything wrong in what he had done, he was stark naked and my eyes were immediately drawn to his groin where his limp cock hung. I swear it was almost seven inches long, I doubt if my Tony ever got that big when he was hard. I couldn't stop myself from staring at it, I could feel my pussy getting quite wet as my erotic feelings I had earlier, were now beginning to return.

Danny started to shiver and brought me to my senses so I led him to the bathroom. As I turned on the shower I told him he must stay under the water until he was properly warmed

up. I watched as he entered the shower cubicle, standing under the shower spray before beginning to wash himself. As I closed the glass shower door I said to him that I will go and get him the fresh towels from the laundry. I returned shortly afterwards and again stared at his magnificent long cock and wondering how it would feel inside me. How big would it get if he got an erection? They say size doesn't matter, oh yes it does.

I don't know where the next comment came from and I'm not sure why I said it but I told Danny not to turn off the shower as I wanted to get in after him. Yes, I may have said this many times to my Tony, but never anyone else. I did not consider changing my mind either, my hormones were now doing all the talking for me.

Danny was almost finished so I opened the shower door as I removed my own towel. I handed him his warmed towel and took his place under the warm spray. As I was showering I looked through the glass door to see that Danny wasn't drying himself, he was staring at me. He was also getting hard, very hard and that cock of his was growing immensely. When finished I opened the shower door to see he was still staring at me, his cock standing to attention in all its splendour.

I asked him if he had ever seen a woman naked before. Danny just shook his head and said nothing. His eyes were gazing at my shaved pussy then up to my breasts. I told him to turn around and I would dry his back for him. As I took his towel I began to dry his very muscular back and legs. Carefully drying his calves I asked him to turn around so I could dry the front of his legs too. Gradually I worked up to that beautiful cock its' tip inches from my open lips. My mouth was dry as I dried that magnificent tool slowly with both of my hands letting my fingers wrap around its' enormous girth. As I dried his cock I stroked it at the same time enjoying the sinful pleasure of another man's penis.

I suggested to Danny he do the same for me handing him my towel. I turned my back to him as he slowly dried my back starting from my shoulders until he was down to caressing my bottom. He wrapped his strong hands around my legs with the towel as I slowly parted them. I turned around as he raised himself to his feet, he again staring at me. Now taking his time he gently padded my breasts feeling how soft they were as he dried them. My nipples were erect and very sensitive, my horniness now heightening. Lowering his hands down onto my tummy he almost hugged me with both his hands moulding my body with the towel. Then he lowered one of his big hands onto my pussy, with the corner edge of the towel he began to dry my hungry pussy lips. He would regularly stop to stare at my freshly shaved vagina which was increasingly wet, my labia swollen and engorged I knew my lips were separated and my clit visible and so very sensitive to his touch

I asked him if he would like to touch it again. He said nothing as he gently felt the curvatures of my sex and how damp I was becoming. He initially looked surprised at my wetness as I took his hand and placed a finger onto my clit gently massaging it with his rough textured skin. I then took the same finger and showed him the way into my pussy. Soon after I took a second finger, then a third, plunging them in deep inside my waiting wanting hole.

"I've seen naked ladies before, but only in books Mrs Brown, this is the first time I have seen any woman with no clothes on."

I chided him and told him not to call me Mrs Brown. I suggested Tina or even better Christina, telling him Mrs is too formal as we have known each other for a very long time.

I asked him if he liked what he saw, he smiled as he put his hand back on to my breasts feeling the hardness of my now very sensitive nipples. That was it for me, I took hold of his hand telling him to come with me as I walked to the bedroom. As we passed the laundry I picked up two more large towels before walking him through to my love nest. I lay one of the towels on my unmade bed. I did not want Danny's body leaving any telltale signs for Tony to find later. I slowly laid him down on his back telling to him to just lie there and let me do what I needed to do. I promised him he would enjoy what was going to happen and I would make his first time something to remember.

As he lay naked, his back upon my bed I admiringly looked at his strong muscular body, athletic built legs, all coming together in the most amazing sight of his huge cock. With both hands I gently began to kiss and lick the head of his beautiful circumcised member, my hands slowly stroking him. He began to open his mouth in an effort to breathe more deeply, however even with his pre-cum lubricating him I was finding it difficult to get my mouth around the head of his now wet cock. After my unsuccessful effort to give him head I decided I just had to have him in me.

I climbed over his body in an attempt to straddle him as I slowly I began lowering myself onto his huge phallus. It was getting to be really painful because he was fully stretching me. I thought something was going to tear as I pulled my lips apart. The pain meant I could not get him to enter me so I rolled off him and lay on my back beside him. I wasn't about to give up so I asked Danny if he would like to discover my body for himself.

"Mmm, yes I would Mrs Brown I would, sorry I mean Christina"

I guided his fingers onto my swollen clit and asked him to slowly rub me there. He was a good student and before long I could feel my whole pussy beginning to relax and climax at the same time. I then said to him he could find out what my pussy tasted like. I pushed his head between my legs and asked him to lick on my clitoris. He had a tongue like a lizard darting across my clit and occasionally into me. He did everything I asked making me build in my climax, but I still wanted that magical cock inside me.

I pulled his head up too my breasts and as he sucked on my very hard nipples. I reached over to my bedside table and took some vaginal lubricant out of the drawer. I spread a generous amount into my lips and with the excess covered his cock with it too. I began to feel the tip of his cock brush my pussy lips as he suckled on me. I spread my legs even wider pulling my legs into the air. I took hold of his buttocks and pulled him towards me gaining him entrance to my waiting pussy.

He was careful not to hurt me and slowly but surely he began to enter me. My vagina was fully stretched but I seemed to be getting wider taking half his length and all of his width. Fucking me now came natural to him as he began to pick up pace. I could feel him up against my cervix the nerve endings on the wall of my vagina were tingling with electrical sensations. I was getting breathless as he continued to fill my very being, never have I felt so full. I began to climax over and over and over again as I enjoyed my first multiple orgasm. My vagina had a mind of its own, contracting and gripping his cock milking him, trapping him inside me. He began to pick up pace as I pulled his body closer to me, my legs now wrapped around him

All of a sudden he exploded into me and I mean really exploded with so much cum that I wasn't sure if I could retain it all. He kept fucking me and he kept pumping his seed into me until I was full of his cock and cum. Keeping my legs wrapped around him I kept him caught in my coital embrace for another next ten minutes.

After he extricated himself from me I began to develop some feelings of guilt. I told him he must never tell anyone what we did today and more importantly not his mom nor my husband either. He assured me he would never mention a word to anyone.

I gave him a towel to wrap around himself and then proceeded to put his wet clothes in the washing machine. Later I suggested him if it continues raining I will drive him home. I rung his mother to tell her Danny was with me that we will wait till the rain stops before I driving him home. After many rings there was no answer, the reason I was to find out later

We had coffee and talked for a while about sex and letting me take his virginity. He was very naive but enjoying talking about it too. After I washed his clothes I was standing in the laundry waiting for his clothes to tumble dry, when Danny approached me. He asked if he could see me again. My answer was to tell him today was a one off and any meeting between us in future would be only to discuss mowing our lawn and nothing else just like he promised.

" No! Can I SEE you again Christina?".

It took me a second or two to I realise what he meant. I blushed at being so slow on the uptake. I asked him to take off my dress. I then undid my bra and let it fall on the floor. With his rough hands he cupped them ever so gently, stroking his thumbs over my nipples I spotted the towel around him starting to bulge at the front.

He leaned into me and began to suckle my breasts, they began to tingle and my nipples became erect and very sensitive again to his fingers and mouth.

Danny held me by the waist before putting his thumbs into the side of the waistband of my panties, lowering them down to my ankles so I could step out of them. As he lifted his head back up he stopped and kissed my outer lips and licked my wetness on the tip of his tongue. It sent a shiver up my spine knowing I was going to have him in me again.

I decided I would let him have a close inspection of a woman's most sought after organ of pleasure. I beckoned him to come closer and have a real look at me. I sat myself on top of the washing machine drawing my legs up and bending them at the knees. He had a fixed stare at my swollen vagina. I then pulled my lips apart giving him an open look at my pink interior, my clitoris protruding almost obscenely. I was so wet I knew I could take him within me this time. His enormous cock once more was touching my open swollen pussy lips, I tugged him towards me.

Danny now knew what he had to do, as he edged closer his cock slipped between my open labia lips, almost impaling me. I felt his enormous length impact up against my cervix again. It almost felt as if he was about to penetrate my uterus too. Wrapping my legs around him I was intent to hold him closer in a vice like grip. My climax started to build this time more quickly being so turned on as I was. I began to bite my lips as wave after wave of orgasmic delight enveloped me, making my vaginal walls milk him with my increasing contractions. Once more he erupted into me I could feel his wet juices flow and his huge cock contracted in spasms, his seed felt as if it penetrated me even deeper. He continued to empty himself into me, his hardness sustained. I let myself enjoy that orgasmic satisfaction for several minutes afterwards.

Afterwards I was now totally spent, almost out of exhaustion I suggested we get him home. Around an hour later we had loaded up his lawn mower into the back of my four wheel drive before asking him the easiest directions to his house. He indicated to me that he didn't live too far away and was easy to find. When we arrived at his house I helped him get his lawn mower out of the back of the vehicle. His mother approached us with a warm smile. She shook hands with me gestured me to come inside. When I tried to explain our delay it was obvious to me she had very poor hearing. I was relieved in a way because Danny had now even less chance of inadvertently saying the wrong thing. I stayed for a coffee and a friendly chat before returning home.

Some two weeks later on a Wednesday morning I again heard Danny mowing Mandy's grass. I waited but he did not come into my garden or approach my door. I breathed a sigh of relief that he was keeping to his word. Over the next seven days or so however I was becoming aware my period was now some twelve days overdue. By the time he came over to mow Mandy's yard the following week, I was still waiting for my period to come.

On that same particular Wednesday morning, Tony had the morning off. I was enjoying a coffee at home with him when there was a knock at the back door.

"I'll get it" as Tony rose to his feet.

He headed for the back door where I heard him greet Danny like a long lost friend. I suddenly felt my heart was in my mouth as I verged on near panic. Then I heard Danny speak. Listening intently I heard Danny tell my husband that his ailing mother had decided to move in with her sister down south. He told Tony he was going with to live with them and they were leaving this coming weekend. He apologised for no longer being available to mow our lawn and wondered if we could tell Mandy the news when she got home. Tony nodded and said he would be sure to pass it on. I breathed a large sigh of relief, but decided to stay out of sight wishing not to tempt providence.

As Danny left my Tony called him back and thanked him for being such a big help to his wife and himself. He asked Danny to wait while he came inside taking a hundred dollar bill from his wallet. He gave Danny the money telling to spend it on himself as it was a going away gift that came from a very appreciative customer With that they shook hands and Danny left.

We were never to see him again.

Later I had my pregnancy confirmed. My lovely boy is now four years old. He's bright, alert and a healthy little chap. Needless to say we are both very proud parents now that our family is complete.

Who does he resemble I hear you ask?

Well, he looks like his father.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Impregnating Christina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds