• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Voice Activated Ch. 03

Voice Activated Ch. 03

12

"Why are we doing this here? I thought this was all about welcoming me into the club. Shouldn't we be at my place in town?"

Mike and Clara we standing at the front door of Clara's mansion, watching as the small motorcade made its way up her driveway. He was wearing a dark suit, she was in a long gown of some shimmering green fabric.

"It's not just about you. She's also here to congratulate me on doing such a good job being your mentor." The motorcade was pulling up now, two big SUVs flanking a long limo. "And Councilwoman De Luca doesn't like cities. She grew up in Italy during the Renaissance. Thinks modern cities are 'without culture'. And my house is better for security anyway."

As if to validate what Clara had just said, the doors on the SUVs opened, and a party of very large, very dangerous looking men got out. One of them walked to the limo to open the door, the rest spread out around the vehicles, radiating a sense of feral watchfulness. Mike wondered what all the security was about anyway. Maybe a member of the Council had enemies that he didn't understand. The door to the limo opened, and Councilwoman De Luca emerged.

"Whoa."

She was an impressive sight. A tall woman, with sensuous curves, long black hair spilling in waves down her back. Some sort of corset-like garment encircled her midsection, leaving her breasts bare. A pair of knee high black boots were the only other clothes she wore. Rubies the size of quail's eggs hung on golden rings from her nipples. Two more women got out of the limo behind her, De Luca's assistants. They were dressed just as provocatively as their mistress. Tight black skirts covered their legs. A golden chain stretched between each nipple.Black masks covered their faces, rendering them featureless. Judging from the way the women navigated the stairs, Mike assumed their masks were thin enough to see through.

He leaned towards Clara and whispered. "What's up with the costumes?"

"She likes to make an impression," Clara replied, and then reached out a hand for the Councilwoman. "Councilwoman De Luca, welcome to my home. You honor me with your presence."

The Councilwoman took Clara's hand as she reached the top of the stairs. "Thank you, Ms. Barrows. It's a pleasure to be here." She swung her gaze onto Mike. He found himself transfixed by a pair of the greenest eyes he'd ever seen. "Mr. Engler, it is very nice to meet you. I'm always delighted when another person joins our ranks." Her voice was deep and melodious, with just a hint of some exotic accent. "Let's get down to business, shall we?"

They settled together in one of the many rooms of Clara's home. Mike was on the couch. The Councilwoman sat across from him, her assistants kneeling on the floor to either side of her. Clara sat off to the side, looking happy, but a little nervous.

A small smile graced the Councilwoman's lips. "Let's get the formalities out of the way first." One of her assistants was holding a small tablet and stylus, ready to record her mistress's words. "On this day, October 15th of the Christian calendar, I, Councilwoman Francesca De Luca, do hereby welcome Michael Engler into the community of the Changed. By my authority I do invest in him all rights, privileges, and duties associated with his new position. May he prosper under the guidance of the Council." Her words had the inflection of something that had been said many times over the years, but there was still power behind them. "Mr. Engler, there is but one test that I must administer. The test of strength."

Clara had warned him that something like this would probably happen. "I'm ready."

"Very good." De Luca gestured to one of her assistants. "You will attempt to make Kimiko experience an orgasm. I will try to stop you. Understood?"

He nodded.

"Very well, you may begin."

Mike reached into the assistant, quickly finding the center of her arousal. But something blocked him from approaching it. He realized that De Luca was in the woman's mind with him. It was a strange feeling. He'd shared minds with Clara before, but they had always been working together. To have another person actively opposing him was new. He pushed against her barrier, and felt it sag a little. The Councilwoman's eyes went wide as he applied pressure. The wall gave way, and he dove into the assistant's lust. She gasped, a quick, quiet sound, and began shifting her hips. Mike knew what to do now, quickly manipulating the woman's mind. The assistant moaned, one of her hands pressing between her legs. Suddenly, there was an almost physical pressure applied to his presence, trying to shove him aside. He diverted part of his attention, and pushed back at De Luca. She kept coming at him, kept trying to dislodge him from his perch in Kimiko's mind, but she was too late. The assistant began to shake, and slowly crumpled down on the floor as an orgasm raced through her. Mike withdrew, suddenly exhausted by the effort. He was covered in sweat.

The Councilwoman was smiling at him. "Very good, Mr. Engler. It's been a long time since I was bested in a competition of strength." She looked over at her other assistant, still writing on her tablet. "This concludes the formal portion of the induction ceremony. Now, I'm sure you have many questions. I will do my best to answer them."

Mike nodded. There was so much that he wanted to know. One question in particular was at the forefront of his mind. "Why an orgasm? Why is that the test?"

She shrugged. "Because it is simple. Because it's straightforward. And because it fits with our nature. I'm sure you've noticed that sexual power and domination is a large part of our mentality. And am I right in assuming that your first real use of your power was sexual in nature?"

"You are," Mike admitted.

"That's how it is for most of us. And sex continues to be a dominant force in our lives, even as we learn what else we can do. There isn't any point in denying it." She paused for a moment. "If this were the old days I could have asked you to force a slave to cut their own hand off. From what I understand such things were distressingly common. I hope you'll agree that this is much more civilized."

"I do." Mike couldn't even imagine what that would be like, to be responsible for pain like that. "Thank you for not asking me to do that."

De Luca smiled. "That ended before even I joined the ranks of the Changed. The Council frowns on those sort of excesses."

"Well, that's good," Mike said. "But other than stopping people from cutting each other's hands off, why do we have a Council? A government? It all seems a little bureaucratic for a bunch of psychic immortals."

De Luca contemplated his question for a moment. "If you wanted, do you think that your abilities would allow you to take control of this country? Could you become the King of America?"

Mike thought about it for a moment. If he could meet the right people, get in the right rooms... "Yeah, I could probably do something like that."

"Of course you could. Even the most strong-willed person cannot resist us. And in the past, the Changed would often take control of entire nations. Until another, stronger member of our community came along and overthrew them."

Mike thought back to Clara's lesson about protecting his mind from predatory members of their community.

De Luca was still talking. "Such an event, a war between two of the Changed, was catastrophic. From what we understand, many of the myths of conflicts between gods emerged from two of the Changed trying to kill each other." She smiled. "Of course, we don't throw lightning or carry magical hammers, but how else would ancient people explain those around them suddenly going mad, or dropping dead for no reason."

"Sounds bad," Mike said.

"Bad is an understatement. It was potentially ruinous for humanity. We're all lucky that there were so few of us back then. Less of a chance for someone to really fuck up."

"So what happened?"

"Alexander happened." De Luca smirked. "The little bastard apparently preferred to fight with his hands over using his abilities. But that didn't stop him from conquering most of the known world. By that time there were enough of the Changed to know each other. And to decide that something had to be done. Ten of them organized a resistance to Alexander, fomented a mutiny in his army, and eventually killed him in his palace in Babylon. They were the First Council."

"So the Council exists to stop one of us from trying to take over the world?"

"The Council protects the world from the worst excesses of the Changed," De Luca said. "We protect humanity,from us and from themselves, and we guide humanity into the best possible future."

Mike was confused. "What do you have to do with guiding humanity?"

She fixed her gaze upon him. "We are immortal. We see the big picture, and we make long term plans. Our lives are not all about living in glorious mansions and fucking a new girl every day. We have a vested interest in making sure the world endures, and that humanity progresses in a fashion that ensures its survival. Humans, especially those with power, can be stupid and short sighted. We try to make sure they don't make any bad decisions. When I welcomed you, I mentioned the duties that come with being a member of this community. Do you remember?"

"I do."

"Someday, the Council may call upon you to undertake a task for us. A politician influenced, or an idea planted in the mind of a scientist. With the help of the Changed we have guided humanity for thousands of years. From behind the scenes, without taking complete control. That is how we ensure our survival."

"I guess when you put it that way, it makes sense." Mike thought about what he could be capable of, without the moderating influence of De Luca and those like her. "Are we that big of a threat? I mean, how many of us are there?"

"Now that you have joined us, the council represents 488 of the changed." Her smile fell a little. "Of course, there are some few who value independence over cooperation. There are not many of them, and we monitor their activities closely."

It was a lot to contemplate.The conversation moved away from Mike's questions, and De Luca turned to Clara, congratulating her on successfully mentoring Mike through his transition. Mike barely heard what she was saying. He couldn't stop thinking about what the Councilwoman had said. Almost 500 people like him, working together to guide humanity into the future. He had been wondering what his purpose was, why the voice had chosen him. Now he knew.

The meeting finished up not long after. De Luca and her assistants made their way back to the limo, stopping at the top of the stairs to make their goodbyes.

"It was truly wonderful to meet you, Mr. Engler," The Councilwoman said, smiling up at Mike. He still couldn't get over how green her eyes were. "I hope that we can work together in the future. I think you'll be a fantastic asset to our community."

Mike and Clara watched as the motorcade pulled out. When they went back inside, Clara swept him up into a passionate hug, her mouth pressed against his.

"Holy shit," She said, once she finally broke away from him. "That was incredible. I knew you were strong, but I never thought you might be stronger than De Luca."

Mike raised one eyebrow. "Is that a big deal?"

"A big deal?" She kissed him again. "I forget that you've only been doing this for a little while. It's an incredibly big deal. Out of all of us, only one or two might be stronger than she is. It's one of the reasons why she sits on the council." Clara tipped her head back and let out a delighted laugh. "God, the look on her face when her assistant came. I couldn't tell whether she was pissed or impressed."

"So I did good?"

Clara pulled him back into her embrace and kissed him again, hungrily this time. "Mmm, you did better than good. I think you should be rewarded for how good that was."

They left a trail of clothes and shoes from the front door to Clara's bedroom. Mike was down to just his pants by the time they stumbled in. He fumbled at the complex arrangement of buttons and clasps at the back of Clara's dress.

"Just rip it off," She gasped, her hands groping for his cock through his pants. "I can get another one."

Mike did just that, buttons popping off and seams splitting as he tore the dress away from her. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, her perfect body on display as the last shreds of the dress pooled around her feet. Mike was transfixed.

Clara saw how he looked at her. She smiled as she laid back on the bed. "Do you like what you see?" She spread her legs, displaying the full mound of her pussy. "Come and show me how much you like it."

Mike crawled between her thighs, inhaling the clean, womanly scent of her cunt. He look his time with her, not diving right into her center. He kissed the skin of her thighs, drifting over her pussy with the gentlest of touches from his lips. His breath feathered out across her labia, making her moan and whine. Her clit was already engorged and peaking out from its hood. He ignored i the for now, enjoying himself as Clara's moans took on an increasingly pleading tone.

She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair, pushing his face down on her cunt. "You tease," She gasped. "Get in there already."

Mike did what he was told. His tongue snaked out to part her lips, the slick petals of her pussy opening up as he probed into her. She was already wet, her nectar leaking out for him. his tongue pushed into her, while his upper lip nudged against her clit. Mike ran his hands along Clara's sides, until they reached her breasts. He tweaked her fat nipples, and squeezed her tits until she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Mmm, fuck," She gasped. "I like it when you take control like that."

Mike lifted his head up for a moment to smile at her, his lips wet with her desire. He didn't say anything, he just locked eyes with her for a moment before his tongue reached out and flicked across her clit. Mike sucked her clit into his mouth, using his lips to stimulate its entire surface. Two fingers went into her pussy, stroking against her g-spot. Clara's legs wrapped around his shoulders, her thighs clamping down on his head. She let out a long, wavering moan, the walls of her pussy flexing around him as she came.

Clara was writhing against hip, her hips moving in time with the vibrations racing down her legs. Mike rode the waves of her orgasm, fingers still working, tongue and lips still locked on her clit. It wasn't like could go anywhere else.

She finally let him go, her legs swinging off his shoulders as she rolled to the side. "Oh, mmm." Clara had a vacant, blissed out look on her face. "You've gotten pretty good at that."

"I've had a lot of practice." Mike stood and began undoing his belt. "I think it's your turn now."

Clara sat up on her knees and threw Mike a sultry grin. "Is it? You want me to suck your cock?" She didn't wait for an answer, reaching out to pull down his zipper and jerk his pants down. Released from its confinement, Mike's cock almost hit Clara in the face as it sprang up. "Wow. I guess it is my turn."

She leaned in, her hot lips running down the side of his shaft. Her tongue darted out, leaving a wet trail down his length as Clara savored his taste. Mike gasped as her lips encircled one of his balls. Clara applied a little suction, pulling gently at his testicle before shifting over to the other. Her hand was wrapped around him, slowly stroking his cock as she moved back and forth between his balls. Mike was in heaven, his cock achingly hard, a dribble of precum oozing from his tip with every stroke of Clara's hand.

Clara finished up with his balls, leaving them wet with her spit. She moved back up his shaft, her tongue tracing the veins on his underside. Her lips brushed against the spongy ridge of his tip, her tongue tracing around him. She swept up the the trickle of pre flowing from Mike with a hungry moan. Clara lock eyes with him as she engulfed him, moving so slowly that Mike though he might go insane from lust. He reached up a hand to grab her head and force her down, anything to increase the sensation of her mouth around him. But she brushed him away.

Her lips inched down his cock, slowly, but without stopping. He passed over her tongue until he felt the entrance of her throat pressing around his tip. Clara didn't hesitate, she just kept moving forward at the same agonizingly slow pace. Mike's cock stretched her throat, his tip entering her depths as she continued to swallow him. Finally, she reached his base, her nose touching his stomach. She held there for a moment, before reversing her journey at the same slow pace. All ten inches od Mike's shaft revealed themselves, covered in Clara's spit. When she was done she pulled completely off his shaft, strings of spit connecting her lips to his cock. She looked Mike in the eyes, took a deep breath, and started over again.

Over and over again, Clara throated Mike's cock, gaining a little speed each time. Eventually she achieved a smooth rhythm, gliding up and down his cock as he gasped and shook above her. Clara had mastered this technique long ago, and Mike couldn't hold out for too long. He could feel his balls tightening, his orgasm approaching. She could feel it too, the telltale swelling of his cock alerting her. Clara pushed down to his base, looking up at Mike and smiling a little around his shaft. Mike grabbed the back of her head and pushed as deep as he could go. Cum raced up his cock, his muscled pumping thick spurts of the stuff directly into Clara's throat. She swallowed it all, her throat working around him, milking out every drop of spunk.

When it was all done she slowly withdrew, her lips tight against him, squeezing out every last drop of cum. Clara grinned up at him, licking her lips as she began slowly stroking his cock again. "I hope that's not all you have for me." She squeezed his shaft a little, making Mike gasp. He was still incredibly sensitive.

Mike didn't even say anything. He just grabbed her under the arms and threw her back on the bed. Clara rolled over onto her stomach, looking back at him with a sultry grin. She grasped one one of her asscheeks, pulling it to the side to reveal her asshole and dripping wet cunt. Mike crawled onto the bed with her. He entered her from behind, his cock as hard as a steel rod.

They were beyond words now, simply gasping and moaning together. Mike reached underneath Clara to grasp roughly at her breast. She turned her head and they kissed, their tongues dueling as Mike thrust into her over and over. His cock was scraping across her g-spot, making waves of pleasure explode across her body. Clara was writhing under him, her pussy squeezing and releasing around him as her muscles began twitching involuntarily. She moaned into his mouth as she came, her pussy clenching down around him like a vise. That was enough to set Mike off, and he thrust into her one last time as his cum began to shoot from him.

They cuddled for a while after, lying together silently as the late afternoon sun spilled in through the windows.

Mike looked down at Clara, and felt like he should say something. But before he could, he heard a noise in the distance. A slight rumble, followed by a fury of popping. He looked outside. "What the hell is that?"

Clara shot out of the bed. "Shit." She looked down at the ruins of her dress. "Fuck it." She was halfway out the door before she turned back to Mike. "Stay here. I'll take care of this."

"Take care of what?" But she was gone, the door closing behind her.

Mike sat on the bed, wondering what the hell was happening. There were more noises, louder now. It almost sounded like gunfire. He decided to go find out for himself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Voice Activated Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds