• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chris Breaks The Rules

Chris Breaks The Rules

Chris has been looking forward to this day all week. He still couldn't believe it was really happening, or that Ashley had even offered to help set it up.

"Chris, I know you're excited but you better take a cold shower." Ashley teased when she noticed his growing erection. "She won't be here for a couple of hours."

The first time Chris met Jessica was shortly after she starting working with Ashley at the insurance agency. She was blonde and had a great smile and a great body. Maybe it was just lust but Chris was instantly attracted to her and soon found himself thinking about being with her in bed.

It wasn't that he and Ashley had problems. He would never dream of leaving her and they truly loved each other. They had a good sex life too, but no matter how much he tried not to, Chris kept obsessing about Jess and imagining her hot body underneath him.

Jessica was vibrant and healthy but since her husband Mike had his own business and traveled a lot for work their sex life wasn't always enough for her. Playing with her vibrator helped but it just wasn't the same as the real thing.

One day when they were out together, she told Ashley that Mike was out of town again. "Don't take it the wrong way, but sometimes I'm so jealous of you. Chris is home for you whenever you need him. I can tell you two have a good sex life just by the way you look at each other.

Ashley said she was sorry that Jess was frustrated. "We do have a good sex life. I didn't know it showed. But honestly sometimes with Chris it's too much of a good thing, it seems like he's horny all the time."

"Oh, well next time, if you aren't in the mood send him to my house." Jess joked.

"I don't know, maybe I will." Ashley said. Chris does have the hots for you."

"What, why do you say that?" Jess questioned.

"Well, I probably shouldn't say cause we were in bed when he told me."

"Please don't tell me he said my name when you were having sex. "

Ashley said no, trying not to choke on her drink she was laughing so hard. "No, nothing like that. "I was trying to spice up the bedroom and asked Chris if he could have anything he wanted what would it be. I mean anything, I told him whatever his wildest kinkiest fantasy was he could tell me. He was so nervous he could barely say a thing, then he said - a threesome with you!"

"Hmm. That could be fun!" Jessica quipped "It looks like he has a great body." She quickly said sorry she didn't mean it to sound like she wanted him.

"Don't worry about." Ashley said. "I know he'd never cheat on me and I trust you too. Gosh, I'm sorry you're so frustrated Jess. Maybe I should let you have Chris. He's got enough sex drive to satisfy two or three girls."

"Well I promise I won't steal him from you, Ash. I'd just use him for sex and toss him back. I don't even think you can call that cheating." By now they were both laughing so hard they almost spilled their drinks.

Ashley said "Now you even have me thinking about you Chris and you doing it.

I'm even getting a little aroused."

"Me too." Jess answered.

Ashley couldn't believe what they were saying but before long they hatched a plan to give Chris his ultimate fantasy. They made their plans and waited for Mike's next long road trip.

After he showered Chris started to pick out clothes but Ashley stopped him. "You don't need any clothes today." She still enjoyed looking at his naked body. Chris was in his 30's but he played tennis and ran and was in great shape. She said. "Come to the kitchen for breakfast."

Ashley had made Chris agree that she was in charge of everything so he put the clothes back and followed her to the kitchen in the nude. Ashley served up a good breakfast and then gave Chris a small bottle.

"What's this?" he asked, then saw it was one of those five-hour energy drinks.

"Well, I wouldn't want you getting all tired out on us."

After breakfast she led him back to the bedroom. Everything was clean and organized. There were even scented candles. "I hope this makes Jess feel comfortable." Ashley said as she put on some music. "I'd hate it if we frighten her away."

"You don't have to pee do you?" She asked.

"Um, no I'm good."

"Ok, once Jessica gets here you won't be able to go to the bathroom for awhile." Chris didn't understand what she was talking about, but then she pulled a brand new bondage set out of the drawer.

"Can I assume that's not for Jessica?"

"You're the one that wanted the threesome. Did you forget that means it's two against one? If you want this to happen you have to do what I say."

Chris said he definitely wanted it to happen. Ashley told him to lay spread-eagle on his back on the bed. She started with his ankles and tied them to the bottom bed posts pulling the straps tight so he couldn't close his legs. Then she bound his wrists together above his head and tied them to the headboard.

He felt so exposed with his legs spread wide and not being able to move a muscle. By the time Ashley was done making sure she had tied him down tightly enough he was very noticeably aroused again.

Sitting on the bed by his waist Ashley said, "Hmm, I can see you're excited. Isn't this fun?" Then she touched him with just the tip of her finger on the underside of his partly erect cock and slowly traced a line from his balls all the way to the rim at the base of its head. It sprang to it's full length and stiffened as hard as a steel rod. "Oh, you like that." She said.

Chris wanted her to keep touching him but she just got up went to get one more thing out of her drawer full of toys. Chris hadn't expected to get blindfolded. "I hope this doesn't mean I won't get to see Jessica." He asked.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you're going to get everything you want, and then some."

The blindfold was made of black leather and completely covered his eyes so when she had it on him it was pitch black. Somehow being helplessly tied to the bed and blindfolded was even more exciting. His senses seemed to focus on the stiffness of his erection. He thought he might even come. He wanted to wrap his hand around its hot shaft and stroke it until he released the pressure but with his hands and feet tied he couldn't do anything but wait and hope Jess and Ashley didn't take too long.

"I think she's going to be here soon." Ashley left the room and closed the door. Finally he heard the doorbell ring and Jessica's voice then Ashley welcomed her and told her everything was ready. "Chris is upstairs, er, waiting for you. Do you want a drink first?" Thankfully Jess didn't want to wait either and decided to bring her drink to the bedroom. Chris heard the knob turn and the door opened. There were a couple of footsteps and then Jess's familiar voice almost

shouted. "Oh my!! Um, Hi Chris."

Apparently Ashley hadn't told her that Chris would be naked and tied up when she got there. "Well, now I can see why Ash said you can be too much of a good thing."

Ashley whispered in Jessica's ear. "It's eight inches - he asked me to measure it once, but I thought you said Mike was huge?"

Still whispering so Chris wouldn't here, "Oh god it's enormous. And he made me measure it once too, nine inches! I guess I just assumed Chris was more average sized." Jess whispered in Ashley's ear.

"Nine inches?!" Ashley whispered back, and gave Jess a look that said she would love to get fucked by a man with a cock that big. Maybe even Mike. That put another idea in their heads, but that's another story.

Chris's cock was so hard it felt like his skin was stretching. To make matters worse his balls were so full and swollen he thought he'd burst any second.

Ashley gave Chris instructions. He was not to speak unless spoken to. If he was good she wouldn't put a ball gag in his mouth, she said. Chris didn't even know they owned one of those but he stayed quiet. He turned his head to where they were talking but still couldn't see a thing.

"Chris, tell Jessica it's nice to have her over." Ashley ordered. Chris complied. "I don't know how you feel but I think it's good manners to let guests go first, don't you think?" Chris said yes, and it dawned on him that Jess was about to have sex with him.

"Don't mind if I do!" Jessica exclaimed.

Chris felt her sit on the bed. Her hand touched him on the chest. "I'm so glad you told Ashley you wanted me." All his muscles were tight. She slowly caressed down his stomach. His abs were like ropes of steel. "You have such a nice body," She commented, "I've been getting so aroused lately thinking about what you want to do to me."

Her hand grazed just above his aroused member then teasingly went around to his inner thigh. "I was never to scared in my life when I told Ashley, I couldn't believe she told you."

"Quiet Chris!" Ashley gently reminded him.

Jess got off the bed. He listened to them take off their clothes. "I wish I had your boobs," Jess said.

"But look at you!" Ashley answered. "I think I want to make love with you myself."

"Hmm, maybe we'll try that sometime, but we should probably start giving Chris his threesome now. I don't think he can stand to wait much longer!" Jess said.

She sat on the bed again. "I'd really like to... are you okay with me doing... this?"

"I want you to do anything you want, that's one of his favorite things. It will be fun to watch. I don't really get to see his face when I'm doing it!" she said amusingly.

Chris felt Jessica's hand press into the mattress where she put it to support herself. Then her blonde hair brushed against him. Then her warm moist breath against the tight skin of his erect penis. His heart was pounding so hard he thought she could hear it.

Then her wet lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. "Oh, yeah!" Ashley decided to let his outburst go but thought next time he's getting the ball gag for sure.

Jess knew what she was doing. Her tongue licked and flicked the head of his cock until it was so big. Then her mouth sucked it in again. Her lips tightly closed around it. He felt his penis getting pulled. It felt like she stretched it another inch before she let it slip out of her pursed lips, then sucked it back in and did it again. Each time his erection got stiffer and longer until his skin couldn't stretch any farther. The head was so swollen with cum building inside it Jess could barely get her mouth around it.

Right when he thought he would burst, she took him all the way in, sliding his shaft between the roof of her mouth and her tongue until the tip pushed against the back of he throat. Watching Chris get such an amazing blow job got Ashley so aroused she couldn't help fingering her own pussy.

Chris felt the stirring deep at the base of his cock and he knew he was past the point of no return. He never came in Ashley's mouth. She only used oral sex to arouse him and said she was afraid of gagging but he'd been wanting to come in the mouth since the first time he experienced oral sex. Unfortunately, he couldn't tell Jess he was about to come without breaking the rules!

He tried not to moan too loud when she kept sucking him even more. Every muscle in his body tightened. Then it let go. A torrent of cum surged through his shaft and into Jessica's open mouth. He felt it shooting out of his pulsing cock. He could feel her struggling to keep him in her mouth while he kept coming and coming. Ashley screamed, "Oh god Jess, yeah!" Chris's milky white semen dribbled out from around her lips and slid down his thick pole.

"I don't think I've ever made a man cum that much before." Jess said when he was finally done. "I didn't get it all Ashley, I left some for you."

Was this really happening? Chris thought.

"I don't know Jess..."

"Well, I'm sure he's not going to squirt anymore on your face or anything. You want him to have the whole threesome experience don't you?"

"Ok now that you put it like that." Then he felt Ashley's familiar tongue and lips stroking and surrounding him. By the time Ashley finished licking him off he was already starting to get hard again.

"Looks like someone's having a good time!"

Ashley asked Jess if she wanted her drink. While Chris rested the girls finished their cocktails then Ashley decided it was time to take off the blindfold. Someone climbed on the bed and straddled him and when Ashley took off the blindfold he saw it was Jess. Her breasts were smaller than Ashley's but Chris was focused on her nipples which were hard and erect.

Ashley left to go get more drinks.

"So, now you've seen my body. Be honest, what did you picture when you stripped me in your dream?" Jessica asked. Chris said he couldn't dream anything as hot and sexy as she looked. "Mmm you do know the right things to say," she answered. His cock was sticking up between her thighs.

"Well, I don't think Ashley left me alone with you tied up on the bed so we could chat, and since you already got off it must be my turn." She said and slid forward up his thighs until she was over his pelvis and her mound was pressed down on his erection. She pushed down on him and started grinding. "Mmm oh yeah." She slowly grew wetter and the length of his shaft pressed deeper

into her.

"Oh, Chris your cock feels so good!" He was happy that she already gave him a blow job because he knew he could stay hard longer this time without coming. She leaned forward and grabbed him by the chest. The more she got aroused the harder her fingers dug into him.

"Oh yes." She changed her angle so the head of his now steel hard erection would bang against her clit with every thrust.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed as she kept pounding against him. Just when she screamed that she was coming she lifted her hips slightly and drove them down, ramming him as deep as he could go. "Oh Yes, yes!!" Chris pushed his hips upward and then he was coming. The contractions of her orgasm squeezed his pulsing shaft and he kept coming until they both finished. Then she laid down on his chest, panting. "Oh god Chris that was so good!"

Ashley returned with the drinks just on time to see Chris thrusting his hips up upward, straining against the straps holding his legs down and moaning loudly. She knew he was pumping her best girlfriend's pussy full of cum!!

"Gee, leave you alone for a minute.." she laughed.

"Well" Chris said out of breath, "we thought about playing cards but.. "

After Jess got off of him, Ashley decided it was time to show him that he was not going to get away with breaking the rules, and Chris found himself blindfolded again, and now with a ball gag in his mouth.

For the rest of the afternoon Ashley and Jess took turns having every kind of sex they could imagine. Chris thought he was going to die of pleasure when they squeezed his balls into a very naughty leather cock ring that Jess pulled out of her purse and took turns fucking him until they both made him cum.

When Ashley walked Jess out to her car much later, Chris could only imagine what they were planning next!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chris Breaks The Rules

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 683 milliseconds