• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 01

House of Love Pt. 01

123456

Foreword

If you are looking for a quick stroke, wrong story. There is no sex for some time. This beginning explores how mind control was established. It is essential to understanding everything that happens later.

They say that you should write about what you know. The story you are about to read is true.

Well, mostly true. Kind of like those made-for-TV movies that are "based on" actual events. A person who had witnessed the real life events couldn't recognize what came on the screen. But the bones of the story definitely happened. Yep, there was a church and the preacher wound up fucking anything that moved.

He used twisted theology to manipulate women he wanted to use for sex. He used that same twisted teaching to manipulate their men into enthusiastically participating in the debauchment of their wives and daughters. Single women were just that much easier. Also, there are always some who are not manipulated at all, they like what is going on and join in, eyes wide open. Basics are real. Details supplied by imagination.

This happened in the late 70's. What was done was a perversion of what was bad theology to begin with. The bad theology was called the Shepherding Movement. Google it. In the hands of someone with a hard cock and no scruples, well, you'll see.

And, may I say, that if you experienced this same crap, don't think that I am writing about your local adventure. The teachings were wide spread. I am sure that not everywhere that taught some version of this, produced the resulting perversions that occurred in my location.

But it had to happen other places as well. It was just too easy to do. I have taken pains to disguise the location and created outrageous events in order to disguise people and places. If what you experienced actually matches the crazy that falls out of my brain, well then, shit damn.

I was there. A stupid, naive kid who at the time didn't realize what the hell was going on. I only figured it out later. And thought, "How the fuck did I miss all of that?" I just never expected this kind of thing to go on. I never expected a church to be evil. It did not fit my paradigm of reality, so I never interpreted what I saw, in a way that would lead me to believe that these things were actually happening. Like I said, stupid. Delusional. Young.

One last thing, just because this religious figure turned out to be the asshole to end all assholes, don't paint all religion with that brush. I experienced this shit and I don't assume that every Pastor, Priests, Rabbi, or whatever is corrupt. There are many fine examples who are working for the benefit of their people. Most often doing it for subsistence wages. If they drive a Rolls or live in a mansion, go ahead, assume the worst. I'd almost guarantee it.

Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

*****

Introduction

It probably started out as a good idea. Someone thought that it would be helpful to people seeking spiritual enlightenment be more accountable to each other. Mature believers would share wisdom and lessons learned. They would be mutually submitted to the spiritual authority each of them carried. Newer believers would have the more experienced and mature believers to guide them. Great! Free help from people who have already been there, done that. So far so good.

Usually that meant the leaders were exercising spiritual authority over younger individuals. That may be pushy, nosy and somewhat intrusive, but there are lots of inexperienced young people out there making a lot of bad mistakes. But one small piece was added to the more conventional program that produced a radical departure from what had traditionally been taught in the past. It also departed from what was intended by those very moral people who invented this teaching. They never anticipated that evil would hijack what they said.

But they should have known better. In the story of Adam and Eve, the Serpent tempts Eve to sin by slightly misquoting what God had said. The very best lies are 95% truth. It looks like the real thing. It sounds good. But it will take you on a direct rocket ride to hell.

The problem lay in the variant Jack taught, where the mature spiritual advisors took it upon themselves to claim actual authority over the daily activities of those they advised. They pushed advising to controlling. If you did not obey the "God-ordained "authorities in the church, then you were rebelling against God Himself.

The young people that they were dealing with were often at loose ends. They needed someone older, more experienced, to have that authority to tell them not to do things that will screw up their life. Or give them positive direction that would benefit them. This kind of input should have been in the hands of loving parents. The kind of thing that, in a world long gone by, normally happened.

Even in the hands of advisors who, at least cared about the welfare of the people they watched over, it was a fairly benign thing. It was not good theology. Certainly the Bible, which they claimed as the source of this nonsense, never taught the things that they tortured out of it. But this error opened the door to a petty incarnation of Satan himself. In the hands of a lust filled, dominant personality like Jack Baylor, it became the means by which he satisfied his perverted sexual urges.

Jack was in his early 50's. His hair was full and wavy, graying at the temples, some salt and pepper, but mostly still dark. He was a tall man, some might have considered him handsome in a rugged, western sort of way. Which is where he was from, out west. No one would have every called him pretty. His features were too broad for that.

But Jack's looks were not the thing that got him what he wanted. He accomplished that through the force of his dominating personality. He was the kind of man who took what he wanted through intimidation. Never physical intimidation, there were no threats of violence, but if he found leverage or weakness, he was the type of person who would use it to his advantage.

Corruption is something that in most people does not appear all at once. It is a thing most often that creeps up into people. It usually starts off with little things. Petty violations of standards. But if something does not check its progress, it can continue to warp a person until they are consumed. The thing is, most people never have the chance to express, in significant ways, the evil that has penetrated their soul. They are limited by the lack of power to carry out their desires.

If corruption and power ever do get together, bad things happen. Think Washington, DC. Yet, there is a lot of evil that exists on a much smaller scale. Jack was a small time devil.

Jack started out trying to help young people who were lost spiritually. There were lots of them and someone had started a coffee house to attract just that sort. They wanted to reach out to kids on the streets. It worked. Many of those in their late teens and 20's came by to hear music and meet new people. A regular crowd developed.

Jack started off as just one of the volunteers. He liked helping "the kids", as he thought of them. Many of them were from broken homes or had bad relationships with their parents. Some had been abused. Others were just young people who had moved out and were trying to find their place in the world.

What they had in common was need. Need to be loved, need to be valued, need for someone to listen to them. What they needed was a Dad. Tom filled that need. That's what they began to call him, "Dad."

In most volunteer organizations, if you stick around long enough, you wind up in charge. Most people who aren't getting paid to do a job eventually find other, more profitable things to do. Or they just burn out, or get tired, or get discouraged. Some don't, most do. Jack hung in there and eventually, by default, he ran the place.

The coffee house was going great. The crowds grew. At some point they ran out of space. They needed something larger, so they bought a house for cheap. It was an older two story. A bit run down. Right next door to a strip club. Yeah, cheep. Who wants the family to live next door to a place with loud music until 2 AM, along with naked women that are used for sexual stimulation and/or satisfaction? Did I mention the drunks?

They tore down all of the interior walls that they could on the first floor. Opened up the space so they could put in lots of chairs for meetings. Upstairs, there were three bedrooms accessed by the only stair up to the 2nd floor. Great spaces to convert into offices. Quite. Private. Limited access. Controllable.

Plenty of room for a desk and chairs and couches, even a day bed if someone wanted. Nice, soft but sturdy surfaces. Great for sitting on, kneeling on, laying on. And if someone had a bit of a kinkier mind, plenty of places to tie off to.

During the move, it was a good time to make some changes. They closed the old coffee house and put a sign out on the new property that said, "House of Love." They were already a nonprofit organization. It was easy to morph into a church. Regular Sunday services and all that. Jack was now a minister.

The young people liked him. They liked the friends they made at the gatherings. It became like a family. For some, it was the only caring family they had ever known. They bonded to each other. They bonded to "Dad."

In the beginning, "Dad" taught the usual Christian stuff. And he told them how special they were. How special the House of Love was. How there was no other place like it. They had something unique that no one else had.

The young crowd agreed. They craved hearing it. They were special. They were different. They had something unique that no other church had to offer. They stood apart because of the specialness of their church and the specialness of the people who were a part of their group. It became their identity.

Because of the special nature of their church, they separated themselves from other religious houses. Those other places couldn't offer what they found at the House of Love. It was better. They were better. "Dad" was the best. He offered unique insights into spiritual matters that those other churches just couldn't see. If you wanted to be truly spiritual, you needed to be at the House of Love and listen to the teachings of Jack Baylor.

Their lives began to center around the House of Love. "Dad" was there to tell them what God said. He taught them the things that they were supposed to believe. And they did believe. Anyone who doubted or, God forbid, disagreed with whatever "Dad" said, must be from Satan.

Jack's dominating, assertive personality overwhelmed the doubters. Open defiance earned an invitation to not come back. The group became more homogeneous, less diverse in thinking or belief. They listened to only one voice, the voice of "Dad". He told them what God wanted them to do. Whatever "Dad" said, God said. It must be right. They became more isolated from the general society. Increasingly they only socialized with each other. They reinforced each others belief in the rightness of whatever "Dad" told them to believe.

Jack's influence over his flock grew. They were his. They believed. They obeyed. He had power over them. Almost complete power. Lots of young, impressionable people. Especially notice the many young, pretty, slim, attractive girls; most single, some newly married. All who would believe whatever he told them to believe. All who would do whatever he told them to do.

Jack began to teach from the latest fad sweeping parts of the American church. It was called the Shepherding Movement. Respectable people affirmed it. The beliefs relevant to this situation stated that the leaders in the church were appointed by, and had authority from God.

This authority enabled these leaders to direct the lives of the followers. The members were to submit to the authority of the leaders. To not be submissive to the leaders, was to be not submissive to God. "Submission" became a frequently used word. The people who invented this teaching never contemplated how it could be used by a twisted, controlling bastard like Jack.

The axiom to "Submission", according to Jack, is that whatever a leader told you to do was of necessity what God wanted you to do. Apparently, sometimes what God wanted a young wife to do was lube up her ass and let Jack fuck her raw while her husband was at work. Or eat pussy while he watched. Whatever Jack was in the mood for. But we're getting ahead of the story.

Lord Acton said, ""Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Jack did not have absolute power. He could not physically force anyone to do anything. But he did control the thinking of this group. He had great influence on everyone there and in practical reality he controlled the minds of many of them. He enjoyed that.

Not that everyone who came around fell completely under his control. There was the core group who were more or less under his sway. There was an outer ring of people who hung around, but were never drawn into the center. Occasionally there were people who came, liked what they saw on the outside, but once they found out what really went on in those upstairs offices, left as fast as they could.

People grow up with some kind of morality. Not everyone agrees on exactly what is right or wrong, but everyone has a list. How to get someone to do something that is on their "wrong" list?

Some famous studies have shown that many people will commit actions that violate their personal list of "wrong" things, if they believe that instructions to do so come from a legitimate authority. True fact. I am not making this up. On the extreme end of the scale, "I was only following orders." Jawhol!

Jack told his congregation that the Bible taught that they were supposed to submit to his authority. If he told them to do anything that was wrong, and they did it, it was not their responsibility. They were not responsible for the morality of their actions if they were doing something because he had directed them to do it.

For example, if Jack had directed a beautiful young wife to get down on her knees and suck his cock, it was not wrong for her to do so. In theory, if anyone had thought about it, it might be wrong for him to direct her to do this thing, but it was right for her to do it. Submission absolving responsibility is a wonderful thing. Yes, God does want you to swallow.

Chapter 1

Sheila moved to the city because of the job. There wasn't much work where she was from and she didn't want to spend her life in a dead end existence like so many of her friends were going to do. Finish High School, marry the boyfriend, get a low wage job, get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant, keep the fridge stocked with beer for your lazy husband.

It wasn't really much of a job, but it was an escape; an escape into a world of possibilities. Whatever came, it had to be better that what was going to happen if she stayed. But escape from the familiar, the known, came with a price. It was lonely. All of her family and all of her friends were left behind. She was looking for friends. She needed some kind of social life.

Bill watched as Sheila walked across the factory floor. He had been working with her for about a month and a half. She had been put on the same shift when the schedules had gotten shuffled by management. Bill thought that she was a very nice looking. Not drop dead gorgeous, but definitely above average.

The best feature in Bill's mind was her delectable rear. The uniform pants she wore just seen to mold to themselves to those glorious mounds. What an ass! It was small, tight, very boy like, but that is just what Bill wanted. It just made him want to grab on and bury his tongue in that sweet crack. Sheila was of slim frame with what seemed to be almost no hips. She didn't wear women's pants, she wore those from the uniform supply company men's catalogue.

Sheila was 5'6" around 125 lbs. Beautiful wavy brunette hair, which was worn mid length, reaching down to the top of her shoulders. While on the job, Sheila had figured how to wind it up on the top of her head and get it all stuffed under the ball cap everyone wore as part of the uniform. Terrible accidents could happen if it ever got caught in some of the machinery.

She has nice breasts. Not large, 32 C, but her slim frame and almost boyish hips, made them stand out. If anyone had ever seen them, they would have called them perky. They would have admired the perfectly proportioned areola with a delightful bud on top. Perfect for sucking. But no one ever had. Just like no one had ever seen her beautiful pussy, or tasted its delightful juices or felt its tightness. Sheila was a 19 year old virgin.

You could just tell. She looked like the prototypical girl next door, wholesome, innocent, your younger sister. You could imagine that she had never said an unkind word to anyone in her whole life. And that would not be far from the truth.

Bill's mind wandered to fantasy. He daydreamed about stroking his hard cock in and out of that tight rose bud. Somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind, Bill realized that, from the back, Sheila looked just like a guy. But his mind was not ready to let him realize the implications of that knowledge.

Later in the day, Bill decided that if he was ever to have a chance at his fantasy, he needed to get to know Sheila. As fate would have it, friends of friends that he had just met, recently invited him to a get together at some weird church thing called House of Love. He had never heard of it and didn't really know the people who had invited him.

Bill had heard Sheila once talking about going to church back home and he thought if he asked her to go to something like this, maybe she would say, "Yes." He had never been religious. A few times his parents had taken him to a church on Easter or Christmas Eve. He had hated having to sit on a hard pew for an hour listening to bad singing and boring sermons. Religion was something he never thought about, but if that is what it took to get into those panties, well, he really loved that ass.

"Hi Sheila!"

"Hey Bill."

"Some friends of mine asked me to a social at a church they go to. I was wondering if maybe you would like to go also."

"Where is it going to be?"

"Some place called House of Love. I've never been there, but people say it's really cool. Almost everyone that goes there is our age and I was thinking it would be a good place to meet some new people who weren't into drugs and stuff."

Sheila thought about that and how lonely she was in this new city. She would like to make more friends, especially if they weren't into lots of bad things. She had met a few people, but mostly stayed to herself because most guys just wanted in her pants. Most of the girls seemed to be jealous of the guys' reaction to her.

She did not understand why people acted this way. She had little experience with boys. Her parents were very strict and Father never let her go out on any dates, except in very controlled circumstances. She could spend time with a boy if they were going on an outing with the youth group from her church. That insured that she would never be alone with just him.

She had been taught that somehow sex was bad. No one ever actually said that, but the subject was never openly talked about. When it was discussed, it was always in terms of restrictions. Don't do this, never let a boy do that. Don't think about boys or sex. Masturbation could send you to Hell. Sex is strictly for marriage, between husband and wife only.

It was for procreation. There was never once a mention about pleasure, especially no mention of orgasms. What was communicated, without ever hearing the words, is that sex was an undesirable, but necessary part of relations between husband and wife. It was a wife's duty to satisfy her husband's base animal cravings.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • House of Love Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds