• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Linda Needs To Relax

Linda Needs To Relax

12

Linda Swain slumped down in the old, comfy living room chair. She let out a long, exasperated sigh. She lifted her delicate hands to her face and massaged her temples in an effort to relax away the throbbing headache she had. “I’m too old for this,” she thought to herself. The 41-year-old felt like she was 70, but despite the trials and tribulations she went through on a daily basis, she managed to stay very young looking. She had rich, reddish brown hair that hung just past her shoulders and had only a few grey strands. She had smallish breasts, but they were perky and showed no hint of sagging despite their age. Her waist was still very trim and led to full, round hips and a firm, tight ass that stuck out just a little bit. Her skin was smooth and virtually free of wrinkles, and she had the most brilliant, emerald green eyes.

Linda had just gotten through her daily morning routine of waking up all three of her children, dressing the younger ones, feeding them breakfast, and getting them all to school on time. Her husband, Tom, was never around to help, as he went to the office early and came home very late. Linda woke to the sound of her two youngest children, Billy and Danny, ages six and ten respectively, fighting one another and breaking things out in the hallway. She jolted out of bed in her sheer lace nightgown, broke them up, and tried to get them dressed. Billy couldn’t find his favorite sweatshirt, as he’d left it at a friend’s house this past weekend, and refused to go to school without it. He threw one of his famous temper tantrums—the kind you can hear next door. After literally dragging the boys to the breakfast table, she threw a few pieces of bread into the toaster just as the phone rang. It was the auto repair place informing her that they needed to keep the car two extra days for additional repairs, and that the bill would be in excess of $2,500. As she hung up the phone, she was already wondering if her day could get any worse. And it was still only 7:05!

“Hey!” She heard Billy cry. She wheeled around to the sight of Danny grabbing Billy by the hair, Billy’s arms flailing wildly in an effort to retaliate. Once again, Linda sprang into action and peeled the two raucous youngsters apart. Just as she separated the two, she smelled smoke. She turned around only to find that the toaster was throwing plumes of smoke into the air. Much like her car, her toaster, too, was now broken. Quickly, she grabbed the fire extinguisher from the hall closet and sprayed the toaster. So much for breakfast. It was now 7:15, meaning she had fifteen minutes to make the twenty minute trip to get her children to the local private school in the rental car she was driving. Without even changing out of her nightgown, Linda flew down the side streets of the small town, and it actually looked like she was going to make it. “Finally, I’m going to catch a break,” she thought.

As fate would have it, she suddenly heard the sound of a siren wailing behind her. She saw flashing red and blue lights atop a car in her rearview mirror. The driver was signaling her to pull over. Linda obeyed the signal from the officer and pulled onto the shoulder of the road. The policeman got out of his car, approached Linda’s, and knocked on the window. Linda rolled it down and tried pleading with the officer.

“Sir,” she started, “I know I was going fast, but I’m late getting my kids to school and I had a fire at home and—”

“License and registration, please ma’am,” the officer said smugly.

Apparently, he had no interest in hearing Linda’s explanation. In a huff, Linda complied with the officer’s commands.

The officer continued as per protocol, “the reason I pulled you over was because I clocked you at 57 back on Miller Street. That’s a 25 zone. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” hissed Linda.

At that, the officer turned and sauntered leisurely back to his car to run the information through the computer. He didn’t return for twenty minutes, during which time Linda only grew more and more frustrated. When the officer finally did return, he informed Linda of another problem. The vehicle registration didn’t match up to the car she was currently driving. In the heat of the moment, she’d completely forgotten to tell the officer she was driving a rental! It took the officer another half hour to straighten out that mess, claiming he had to validate that she had come into possession of the vehicle legally. A few red lights later, dropped the children off a cool forty minutes late. Linda grumbled to herself the entire return trip home. She asked herself how her day could go so bad, so fast.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled into her garage and walked in. She went into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee when she spotted her daughter, Kim, sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. Kim was the oldest of Linda’s three children and had her mother’s sexy figure. The only differences were that Kim had long, blonde hair and very large breasts for a girl of only 18 years. Kim was all too aware of her attributes, and loved nothing more than to show them off. Much to her mother’s disapproval, Kim was dressed in a white, button-down blouse that was tied at the waits, revealing her belly button. The top few buttons were unfastened, showing just a little more cleavage than Linda thought was appropriate for the school, or for that matter any, environment. In addition, Kim was wearing a navy miniskirt that she’d shortened additionally on her own, revealing her long, slender, tanned legs that just wouldn’t quit. This drew a sharp remark from her mother.

“You’re not actually going to go out like that, are you?” asked Linda sternly.

“I can if I want to,” Kim hissed back.

“Young lady, I will not have you going out looking like a common tramp. Go upstairs and make yourself look respectable.”

“I’m not changing, Mom,” Kim retorted, “and you can’t make me. I could just change back once I got to school, anyway.”

Realizing she was beaten, Linda backed down. She was still quite angry that her daughter was dressing far too provocatively to suit her conservative taste, but realized there was nothing she could do about it. Linda and Kim shared an icy silence on the ride over to the area high school, ending with the slam of the door as Kim got out. She was only able to take eight steps before a sleazy-looking boy came up to her and put his arm around her. Linda watched through the window as Kim did nothing to protest as the two disappeared into the school building and became very fearful about what this boy might do to her little princess.

By the time Linda got home, it was 9:30 and Linda had to be at work by 10:00. She realized she was going to be late for that, too. She just couldn’t take it anymore, so she called in sick. Because she was always an honest, rules-abiding person, her boss was perfectly okay with her taking a sick day. She then went to sit down and relax for a while.

And so, we come back to the present to find Linda in the living room chair. Her head throbbed with the frustration and stress of the morning’s events. She needed to get rid of the stress, and she knew her usual, heavy dose of aspirin wouldn’t help her today. She decided the best thing she could do was to see a professional who could help her with managing and relieving her stress. Consulting her phone book, she looked under “psychologists” and found Dr. Edward G. Aston, whose office was located only fifteen miles away. Excitedly, she picked up the phone and dialed.

“Office of Dr. Aston, my name is Maria, how may I help you?”

“Yes, hi, my name is Linda Swain, does Dr. Aston have anything available today?”

“As a matter of fact, you’re in luck. Can you be here an hour from now? It’s the only opening.”

“Sure! I’ll be there in an hour!” Linda was overjoyed.

“Okay, great. It’s in the book. See you soon!”

And with that, Linda felt some relief for the first time in a while. She was going to see someone who would listen to everything she had to say, then help her fix all the problems she was having. Her husband was never able to fulfill this role, as he worked long hours and was always too tired and irritated from work to care about his wife’s problems. However, in spite of her husband’s cold manner and detachment from her, Linda remained completely faithful through twenty-three years of marriage.

Finally, it came time for her appointment. She dressed in a simple black dress, drove over to Dr. Aston’s office, and walked into the waiting room. She sat down on a sofa and thumbed through a copy of people magazine until she saw a man appear in the doorway. He was a short, heavier gentleman whom Linda had guessed was in his late fifties. He was bald on top and had grey hair around the sides of his head. He had a rather large, protruding nose and close, beady eyes.

He grinned down at Linda and said, “Hello, I’m Dr. Aston. Thanks for coming in today, please follow me.” She got up and followed him through a door, past his secretary, and into a door in the back of the office. “Make yourself comfortable,” said the doctor. Linda could have her pick of two chairs to sit in or a leather sofa to lie on. She chose to lie down on the couch, Dr. Aston sitting in a leather chair on the opposite side of the room. As soon as Linda got herself comfortable, Dr. Aston began the session.

“So, what brings you here today, Linda?” he inquired.

Linda began to retell the events of her morning to the doctor. He sat very patiently and listened, looking very pensive, to every last detail of her troubles. At the conclusion of each sentence, the doctor nodded his head and scribbled in his notepad. Finally, Linda finished telling her story, drew a breath, and asked the doctor what he thought she should do.

“Well,” he began, “I think its clear you suffer from an extreme amount of stress and anxiety. I don’t believe that conventional methods will be enough to treat a condition as acute as yours. Tell me, Linda, are you familiar with the process of hypnosis?”

“All I know is what I see from the movies and TV. You know, the guy swings a watch in front of someone’s eyes and tells them they’re getting sleepy… that kind of thing.”

The doctor chuckled at Linda’s naïve stereotyping. “It doesn’t quite go like that. You see, hypnosis is like a massage for the mind. Using my verbal cues, you will slip into a semi-conscious state, shutting down the parts of your brain that produce stress, while at the same time unlocking the portions of the brain that produce good feelings. That part of your brain is right now overpowered by the stress and cannot function without my careful manipulation through hypnosis. Do you understand what I’ve told you, Linda?”

“Yes, yes I do,” she replied, “but will it really work?”

“I promise you it will. So just lie down on the couch, close your eyes, breathe in deeply through your mouth and out through your nose… and listen to the sound of my voice as I give you verbal cues.”

Linda did as she was told. She lay down on the soft, black leather couch. It was so comfortable she felt like she could just melt into it. She then began the deep breathing and shut her eyes. Dr. Aston was thumbing through his appointment book, allowing Linda to settle in for a moment before the actual hypnosis began. This was standard procedure to be followed for any client. Dr. Astor then looked up from his appointment book and took a good, long look at Linda. In that moment, he realized Linda wasn’t just any client. He took notice of Linda’s beautiful auburn hair that fell over shoulders, almost as if showing the way to her perky, shapely breasts. Dr. Astor was almost hypnotized himself as he watched those lovely mounds rise and fall with each one of Linda’s deep breaths. His eyes continued to wander down her body and eventually passed her skirt, allowing him to take in every inch of her smooth, uncovered legs. “Of course she didn’t bother with pantyhose,” the doctor thought to himself, “with a life like hers, who has time to remember something like that?”

Dr. Aston was just captivated by the mature, gracefully aging woman’s body—a body that would soon be under his complete and total control. Dr. Aston knew that the power of hypnosis was a great one indeed, never to be used for his own personal gain or enjoyment. It was just too unethical, and he had managed to resist the temptation for his whole professional career. And then Linda came along. Dr. Aston found himself overpowered by his own curiosity and sex drive. He just couldn’t pass up this opportunity. And so, he decided that the purpose of today’s session with Linda would not be stress reduction, but rather to alter her perception. He would make her see things differently—how he wanted her to see them. He was going to take advantage of a client for the first time, and the thrill and excitement of it were just too much to bear. He began the hypnosis.

“Linda, listen to the sound of my voice,” he began. “I am going to count backwards from five, and I will give you instructions with each number. You will follow my instructions until we reach ‘zero’ and I snap my fingers. At that time, you will slip into a state of semi-consciousness. At this point, your subconscious mind will hear what I say and follow my instructions, but you will have no memory of this period. After I have retrained your brain to cope with the stress, I will count upward to five and snap my fingers. You will then wake up feeling refreshed, as if you’d slept eight hours, and stress free.

“Five…your breaths are slowing… you’re breathing deeper… Four… you’re beginning to feel tired… you feel like you could fall asleep… Three… the tiredness is getting stronger… your day has been long and hard and your energy is ebbing out of you…you’re growing tired… Two… you’re breathing very slowly and your eyelids are very heavy… you’re ready to go to sleep now… One… you allow yourself to drift off to sleep… let it all go, Linda… Zero.” Dr. Aston produced a sharp snap and watched Linda’s body go limp, giving him the telltale sign that he was successful in putting Linda into a trance.

Dr. Aston got up from his chair, walked over to Linda, and knelt beside her on he couch. He ran his hand through Linda’s beautiful, sweet smelling rusty brown hair and said, “Hi, honey, it was so nice of you to come see me at my office,” he said softly to her.

Linda’s eyes flitted open to reveal a faraway look, making it easy to see that she was awake, but not fully conscious. She stared up at Dr. Aston.

“Tom, honey, is that you? I must have drifted off to sleep waiting for you to come in,” said Linda somewhat dazedly.

“Yes, dear, it’s me. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you today.” And with that, Dr. Aston brought a hand up to Linda’s thigh and caressed it, moving it under Linda’s skirt and working its way upward. Linda hadn’t seen this kind of affection from her husband in years, which made it even easier for Dr. Aston to have his way with her. He knew how starved for affection she was, and the fact that she would want to believe her husband was fawning over her would make this deception that much easier to pull off.

“Oh honey, I’ve missed you, too,” she replied, and in a response to her “husband’s” loving words and arousing touch, a wide smile came over Linda’s face as she spoke. Her smile was met with Dr. Aston’s lips, and then parted by his tongue as the two entwined in a long, deep, passionate French kiss. Dr. Aston then slid his hands down Linda’s long, slender legs. He traced his fingers delicately down her soft, smooth skin until he reached her feet. Dr. Aston had a weakness for feet—especially Linda’s, which were adorned with black leather high-heeled shoes. Slowly, he slid off Linda’s right shoe, then her left, and watched as Linda wiggled her toes invitingly, as if they felt good to be in the open air. Dr. Aston saw that her toenails were recently polished with the sexiest hot red nail polish. Her feet were not big at all, but at the same time, weren’t too tiny. To Dr. Aston, they were nothing short of perfect. He leaned over and took Linda’s big toe into his mouth and began to suck on it. It was soft, warm, and just a little bit moist. It tasted like heaven as he swirled his tongue all around it, caressing her foot and looking up at her face while as he sucked her. All this attention on Linda’s feet made Dr. Aston think of his own feet, and how much he longed for them to be touched. They hadn’t been in quite a while. As he looked up at Linda, he peered over her breasts and got an idea.

Dr. Aston walked back over to his chair, sat down, and slipped off his black loafers and long argyle socks. “Honey, can you come here, please?” he called to Linda. She obediently got up and came over to Dr. Aston. “Linda, honey, I’ve been having the worst pain in my feet lately… can you give them a good massage for ol’ Tommy here?” Linda smiled and nodded; that dreamy look on her face making it obvious that she could hear and understand Dr. Aston’s commands, but didn’t have a clue what was going on. And so, Linda went to work on Dr. Aston’s feet, as she had done several times in the past for Tom. After a few minutes of pleasured moaning from Dr. Aston, he formed another request. “Hey Lin,” he began, “I would really love for you to keep massaging my feet, but now use your breasts to do it. Just rub them all over my feet, honey, ok?”

Upon hearing this request, Linda got her first feeling that something was amiss. This didn’t feel quite right to her. She’d given her husband many foot massages before, but she couldn’t remember one occasion when he asked her to use her breasts to do it. She gave Dr. Aston a strange look. All she saw was her husband smiling down at her, so in her entranced stupor, she did as she was requested. She pulled the dress up over her head and slipped it off, revealing a matching, white lace bra and panties. She slowly, seductively, slid the shoulder straps of her bra down her arms, then reached behind her back and undid the clasp. In one graceful motion, her bra had fallen to the floor, exposing her glorious, wonderful, perky little love mounds, complete with dark, long, hard nipples and areolas the size of a half dollar. She had just a tiny little beauty mark above her left nipple. Dr. Aston’s cock gave a jerk at the sight of Linda’s bare, voluptuous breasts, as she moved them toward his feet.

Linda began this unorthodox massage, taking both her breasts in her hands and rubbing them up and down Dr. Aston’s left foot, then his right. The feeling of Linda’s rock hard nipples and firm, small breasts rubbing against the bare flesh of his feet put Dr. Aston into a state of ecstasy. He was breathing heavier and moaning louder with each pass Linda’s breasts made up and down his feet. Linda ran her nipples between his toes and on the soles of his, which both tickled and pleasured Dr. Aston at the same time. Then, in one strong move, Linda took both of Dr. Aston’s feet and put them right into her cleavage, nestling them between her breasts. She took her breasts in her hands and massaged up and down the sides and tops of Dr. Aston’s feet. As her pace got quicker, he began to lose control, and before long, he felt the familiar feeling of a gigantic orgasm approaching. His hard, throbbing erection gave one last jerk before he felt his cock erupt into his pants, saturating his underwear with his hot man-seed. His fluid came out with such force that it managed to shoot through his pants and coat the outside of them. Dr. Aston could feel the material clinging to his cock, letting him know he’d just shot an enormous load.

Dr. Aston looked down at Linda once again. “Thank you, sweetie,” he said lovingly. Glancing at his watch, he realized he only had fifteen minutes to clean up before his next client came in. But he couldn’t just let Linda go. He needed something to remember her by. So, before Linda had a chance to reach for it, Dr. Aston leaned down, picked up Linda’s bra, and stuffed it into his desk drawer. Linda looked up at Dr. Aston and asked, “Tom, aren’t you going to give me my bra?” Dr. Aston replied, “Oh Linda, you silly girl, you’re already wearing it!” He was now running out of time before his next appointment and needed to think of a way to get Linda out of his office. “Hey,” he exclaimed, “don’t you want to go food shopping for dinner tonight?” Linda, still in a fog from the hypnotic trance, from which Dr. Aston had not yet released her, agreed that she should go pick up some food and even believed she had her bra on. And so, Linda got up, put on her dress, told Dr. Aston she’d see him at home, and walked out of the office. Dr. Aston sat back and contemplated what had happened. He’d just taken total advantage of his mind controlling abilities on one of his patients, used her for his own pleasure, and didn’t even have the time to release her from the trance. He felt bad—for a few moments, that is, until he decided it was all worth it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Linda Needs To Relax

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds