• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 04

You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 04

12

Father Flanagan slowly woke up as the morning light crept through the bedroom window. His head hurt. He looked around. That's not my dresser, he thought. And this isn't my bed. Where am I?

Turning, he saw a woman lying next to him, on her side, facing away from him. She was naked, and had long blonde hair. She looked a lot like his late wife. Then he remembered.

The woman turned toward him. "Daddy!" she said. "You're awake! Good. I thought you'd be out all day."

"Hi, Sweetie." He looked under the sheet. He was naked, too. "Did we... ummm...?"

"No, Daddy, we didn't *ummm*," she said with a smile. "We tried to, several times. But you were too drunk to get it up." She cocked her head. "But you look sober now. Want to try again?"

"No!" Then he blushed. "I'm sorry, Shannon, darling, I shouldn't have come here."

"Why did you come?"

"I couldn't go back to the church or the rectory. I've shamed myself. I've dishonored my vows."

"What did you do?"

"I... I can barely say it. I... had sex. With a parishioner."

"A woman?"

"Yes, a woman! What a question."

"You're only human. Is that so bad?"

"It was right in the confessional! I was supposed to be her shepherd, her guide through her spiritual life. Not take advantage of her."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm sure she wanted it as badly as you did. How long had it been? Since you've had sex, I mean."

"Since your mother died, twenty years ago. I entered the seminary the day after her funeral, after dropping you off with your aunt and uncle. And I never once cheated. Until now."

"Wow, twenty years without sex. I can't even imagine. Maybe it's just not your destiny to be a priest."

"I'm beginning to think so."

"You and Momma really loved each other, didn't you?"

"Yes, very much."

"And you had a great sex life, from what I hear."

He looked up, startled. "Where did you hear that?"

"From Uncle Danny and Aunt Katherine. They said you two were legendary."

Father Flanagan blushed crimson. "It's true. Your mother was a total freak in the sack. When she died, I knew I'd never find someone like that again."

Shannon inched closer to her father, and put her arms around his neck. "I can be a total freak in the sack too, Daddy."

"Shannon! That's disgusting."

"Is it? I know someone who disagrees with you." She reached down to the tent in the sheet, and grabbed his growing erection through the fabric. "Aunt Katherine says I'm the spitting image of Momma. Am I?"

Father Flanagan looked at her face, as if for the first time. He'd never noticed it before. "My God, you are! You have her face, her figure, you even have your hair in the same style." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"You miss her very much."

"Every day of my life." He began to sob. His eyes were closed, and his voice was distant, almost as if he were in a trance. He was thinking about his dead wife, and his transgression in the confessional. He wasn't even sure who he was anymore.

Shannon hugged him tightly. She had an idea. She leaned in close, her lips to his ear. She lowered her voice, hoping to sound older and sultry.

"It's okay, Frank," she said, trying to sound like videos she'd seen of her mother. "I'm here for you."

"Bridget!" sobbed Frank. "How I've missed you!"

"Kiss me, Frank! Kiss me like you've never kissed me before!" Frank lifted his head, and hesitated only an instant. Then their lips met in a savage, passionate dance. His hands went to the sides of her head as he held her face to his. Her tongue invaded his mouth, probing, exploring. He kissed back as hard as he could.

"Oh, Bridget," he gasped, between slurps. "I need you so badly. Where have you been?"

"I'm here now, Frank, and I'm all yours. I always have been. Lay back." She pushed him down on the bed on his back, yanking the sheet away and tossing it to the floor. She bent down and kissed his chest. She licked his nipples, one by one, and nibbled lightly on them. Frank moaned. She ran her fingers through his chest hair, slowly sliding them down toward his abdomen. Frank groaned. She kissed her way down lower, and probed her tongue into his navel. By now her hand had reached his groin, and she wrapped it around his cock. Frank gasped at the cool touch.

"You like that, don't you Frank?"

"You know I do!"

"You'll like this too." She moved down on the bed, got between his legs. She kept one hand on the shaft of his cock, and slowly jacked it up and down. With her other hand, she cradled his nutsack, gently rolling his balls back and forth in her palm. Frank gurgled in his throat and shuddered with pleasure. She stroked and rolled for several minutes, watching Frank roll his eyes back in his head.

Shannon then took her hand off his cock, and lowered her face toward him. Her long blonde hair cascaded across his abdomen. She slowly licked the head of his cock, all around the rim. Then she licked up and down the shaft, first the underside, then the left and right sides. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and applied gentle suction. Frank gasped and shuddered again. She flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth on the sensitive triangle below his cock head. Frank was in heaven.

She swallowed a few times, then pushed her head down, down, down the length of Frank's cock. Shannon was a skilled cocksucker, and she wanted her father to have every benefit of her talents. She deep throated him down to his pubic hairs, and massaged his cock head with her tonsils. She hummed a little tune to add to the stimulation. Frank squirmed and writhed in pleasure.

Shannon removed her mouth from her father's cock just long enough to moisten her middle finger, and then inhaled him deep into her throat again. She slid her finger under his scrotum, past his cheeks, reaching back to his butt hole. She slowly wiggled it in, all the while sucking and slurping on his cock and massaging his balls and humming at the same time. Frank started moaning louder and louder, and his hips began to thrust involuntarily. Shannon knew he wouldn't last much longer. She bobbed her head up and down, faster and faster, increasing her suction. Frank arched his back, shouted, and began spurting his load into her mouth. Spurt after spurt! It just kept coming! Shannon was an expert at swallowing cum, but there was far too much, and a lot of it leaked out and ran down his shaft into a pearly white puddle in his pubic hair.

Frank shuddered in pleasure for a few minutes, his eyes tightly shut and his fists clenched, riding the wave. But as he began to recover, he said, "Bridget - don't waste it!"

Shannon wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she had a good guess. She continued sucking on his cock to make sure she had a mouth full of cum. Then she climbed up on top of him, crawling up toward his face.

"Open up, Frank." He opened his mouth, and she drooled the mouthful of cum onto his tongue.

"Mmmm. Kiss me, baby." She lowered her head and their mouths met. They kissed, sloppily and noisily, shoveling the slimy ball of jism back and forth several times. Finally, Shannon swallowed it down.

"All gone, Frank baby," she said.

"Don't worry, Bridget. I've got plenty more."

"I hope so!"

But Frank had drifted off to sleep, with a huge smile on his face. Shannon watched him. His breathing was relaxed, his face was peaceful. His semi-erect cock was bobbing in time with his pulse. She had made him feel good, physically and emotionally.

That made Shannon happy. She had been wanting to seduce her father for a long time. Shannon had inherited her mother's penchant for crazy, freaky sex, and had tried just about everything she could think of, with many lovers, in many locations. She had almost run out of kinks to try. She had been wanting to fuck Frank not only for the taboo of the incest, but also for the taboo of him being a priest. Not to mention that he was also a very handsome man, and allegedly an excellent lover.

Shannon watched her father sleep for a while, then got up to fix herself a cup of coffee. When she came back to bed, he was still asleep, but she was horny. She hadn't had an orgasm yet. She sat next to him on the bed, and slowly traced a fingernail up and down his chest. She tickled his nipples. She planted little kisses on the tip of his penis. She whispered naughty words in his ear. Eventually, he began to stir.

"Wake up, sleepy-head!"

"I'm awake. But I was having a very vivid dream."

"Was it a dream about getting a blowjob from Momma?"

"No, you little scamp. I knew that was you."

"Really? You don't have a problem with getting blown by your own daughter?"

"No, not really. I mean, I did, at first, but I think I'm changing my mind. I've been thinking a lot about incest lately. I'm beginning to think it has its advantages."

"What was your dream about?"

"A very special lady. I think... I think I'm falling in love with her."

"Me?"

"No, silly. I've always loved you."

"Then show me. How long has it been since you've eaten pussy? And more importantly, do you still remember how?"

Frank smiled at her. "I'm sure it's like riding a bicycle," he said. "You never forget."

"Prove it." Shannon threw one knee over his chest so that she was kneeling over him. Then she knee-walked up toward his face.

Frank watched his daughter's pussy coming toward him. He could smell it; a strong, heady scent that made his head spin as long-forgotten memories came flooding back. Her pussy looked just like Bridget's had looked: plump outer lips, a slight mound of flesh above, and a trim triangle of short curly blonde hair. He grabbed her thighs in his hands and pulled her close.

He stuck out his tongue and lightly, tenderly licked the very bottom of her crack. Shannon gasped slightly. He flicked his tongue back and forth at the bottom of her pussy, ever so gently. Then he gradually worked his tongue upward, up the length of her slit, all the while still flicking it back and forth. Shannon moaned. When he got close to the top, though, he suddenly popped back down to the bottom and started all over again. Just like the itsy-bitsy spider, he climbed up the length of her pussy slit over and over. On each cycle, Shannon's moans became a little bit louder, a little bit more urgent.

Before long, Shannon's lips started to part, to blossom, to open to her father's ministrations. They became dewy and wet, and her clit started to poke its head out into the open. Frank pushed his tongue deeper into the slit between her lips, but continued his repeated upward climbs. Finally, when Shannon's moans began to betray a note of frustration, he let his tongue climb all the way to her clit, and gave it a short, sharp flick. She jumped and gasped.

Frank smiled. It was like riding a bike, he thought! Rather than tease her some more, he continued to bathe her clit with his tongue, back and forth, up and down, round and round. He remembered an old trick – the alphabet. He traced out letters on her clit with his tongue. Shannon couldn't tell, but he was spelling out I LOVE YOU MARIA with his flicking, licking tongue. Shannon was squirming and gasping. Frank took one hand off her thigh and extended his middle finger. Palm forward, he slid his finger up into her sopping wet pussy. She cried out at the touch. He reached in as far as he could, and made a beckoning motion on the front wall of her vagina. Shannon thrashed her head back and forth and whooped in pleasure. Frank pressed and beckoned on her swollen G-spot, and paid careful attention to her increasing cries of pleasure. When he judged her to be near the apex of her arousal, he bit down hard on her clit.

That was the end; Shannon shouted at the top of her lungs, flailed her arms in the air, and released a flood of juices all over Frank's mouth. Frank kept beckoning and biting for as long as he could as she bucked and writhed on his face. Eventually he had to stop and just hold on for dear life as she continued to gyrate and shudder.

After a few eternal moments, Shannon's orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes, brushed the hair out of her face, and looked down at him. "Daddy, you are a great pussy eater, aren't you?"

"Your mother taught me well," he said.

Shannon shimmied herself down the length of Frank's body and laid herself down on his chest. He caressed her back and her buttocks as she rested. Her crotch was just above his, and he could feel the wetness of her pussy on his cock. He could feel her breath on his neck. He stroked her hair.

"Are you happy, darling?" he asked.

"Very happy. But not satisfied. I won't be satisfied until I've fucked you."

Frank felt his cock twitch. "I'm ready any time you are."

Shannon rocked up onto her haunches. She was crouched above his thighs. She reached down to his cock. With just a few strokes of her hand, it was at full attention. "I want to ride you cowgirl style," she announced. And with that, she took a small step forward, lifted herself slightly, and impaled herself on his rigid pole.

"Oh, yessss...." said Frank, feeling the warm, snug wetness of her pussy engulfing his cock down to the root. He raised his hands toward her, palms out. She reached out as well, and took his hands, their fingers interlaced. Together, they began rocking back and forth. Frank thrust his hips up, over and over, penetrating into her body as deeply as he could. Shannon rotated and gyrated her own hips, massaging his cock with the soft inner walls of her vagina. She ground her clit against his pubic bone to maximize her own pleasure. They fell into a sweet smooth rhythm, each one anticipating the other's moves, as if they had been lovers for a lifetime.

Frank felt the pleasure in his cock spreading out to encompass his entire body; a warm, safe, happy glow of peace and contentment. He knew that he was on the right path, that his life was getting better by the moment. He knew that he had been wrong to turn away from love, to hide himself away from the loss of his dearly departed wife all those years ago. He knew that he was destined for physical bliss, shared with the ones he loved the most. As the churning sensation in his balls increased, as the heat in his loins expanded, his certainty of the new direction in his life grew in direct proportion. He knew exactly what he had to do. He looked up into his daughter's beautiful face, set in concentration as she rubbed, bounced, and ground herself on his loving cock. She was so beautiful, just like Bridget had been. He planned to fuck her for hours and hours....

********************

Maria knocked on Matthew's bedroom door.

"C'mon in!"

She pushed open the door. Matthew was on his bed, wearing only a pair of gym shorts. He was reading a textbook. "What is it, Mom?"

"Are you horny? Do you need your cock drained?"

"It's only Tuesday, Mom. I don't need to go to Mass today. Or is it a Holy Day?"

"No, nothing like that. It's just..." Maria had trouble saying it. She stared at the floor for a moment. "It's just that I'm horny." She raised her head, looked him in the eye. "I... I need your cock inside me." There, she said it. "If that's okay with you, of course."

"Hell, yes, Mom! Once a week isn't enough sex for me, either!" He quickly stood up and slid his gym shorts down to the floor. His cock was already stiffening.

Maria broke into a broad grin. "Oh, thank heavens!" she said. "I thought maybe it was just me." She started shedding her clothes. "Let me suck your cock a little before you put it inside me."

When she was naked, she sat on the edge of the bed. Matthew looked at her slightly drooping breasts, and the wrinkles around her waist. She is so beautiful, he thought. He walked up to her. His rigid cock was at the same level as her mouth. She grabbed it in one hand, and guided it to her lips. Soon she was sucking and slurping like a champ. Matthew closed his eyes and reveled in the feelings, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

After a few minutes, Maria pulled the rock-hard shaft out of her mouth. It was wet and glistening and ready for action. She shimmied backwards on the bed. "I need you inside me, Matthew," she said, as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"Yes, Mom. But let's try something a little different. Get on your hands and knees."

Maria quickly scrambled onto all fours. Matthew got behind her, on his knees. He held his cock in his hand. He placed it between her legs, and began rubbing it up and down the length of her pussy lips.

"Oh, Matthew, that's so good!" purred Maria. "Put it in. Put it in!"

"Soon enough, Mom." He continued to rub his cock head up and down, up and down. Maria squirmed, both in pleasure, and in frustration. She wanted him inside her! She rotated and angled her pelvis, trying to capture his cock head with her pussy.

"Okay, okay!" laughed Matthew. "You really need it, don't you? My mother the cock slut! Well here it comes." He placed the tip of his cock directly in the middle of her lips, and pressed it home.

"Ahhhh..." said Maria, as the rigid tube of man-meat forced its way past her lips and penetrated into her pussy. As Matthew thrust into her repeatedly, she thrust back, trying to take him as deeply as possible.

Matthew reached around her hips, and started playing with her clit. Maria gasped at the additional sensation, and pounded backwards onto his cock all the harder. She could hear his hips slapping at her butt cheeks on each thrust, could feel his balls banging on her thighs. She felt the familiar heat beginning to rise in her loins as his cock massaged the inner walls of her pussy. Oh, how had she lived without this for so long, she wondered?

Matthew stared at his mother's beautiful ass as he continued to pound her pussy from behind. He loved the shape of her middle-aged body, the softness, the tenderness, the way it fit him so well. He could see her breasts hanging from her chest, swinging back and forth. He kept one hand on her clit, and reached for one of her breasts with the other one, squeezing it hard.

Maria loved it, and moaned all the louder. The fire in her loins was getting more intense, was spreading out to encompass more and more of her body. She grabbed her other breast, pinched her nipple tightly. The heat inside her increased another notch.

Matthew noticed his mother's tight little butthole staring up at him. He had an idea. He released his grip on her boob, and brought his thumb to his mouth, moistening it. Then he pressed it gently against her tight pink rosebud. Maria was startled, and sucked in her breath.

"You like that?" he asked. Maria just grunted, and thrust back all the harder. Matthew drooled a strand of saliva down onto her hole, and worked his thumb in a bit deeper. Maria wiggled and thrust harder still. Matthew continued to penetrate with his thumb, until it was all the way in. Maria was going crazy. Then he stopped thrusting, and stood rock-still on his knees.

"What's the matter? Why did you stop?"

"You'll see." He slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was slick with her juices and his pre-cum. He pulled his thumb out of her ass, and put his cock head at the puckered opening. He drooled another long strand of saliva, just in case. He started to press.

"No, you're too big!" moaned Maria, panic overtaking her. "No, Matthew!" She was overcome with fear at the thought of his giant cock ripping her apart. But she was also filled with a thrilling sense of exhilaration, of new sensations, of new pleasures. She had taken many leaps of faith in the last few weeks, and they had all worked out eventually. She decided to accept this one as well. It might well kill her, she thought, but she had lived safely for far too long. She gritted her teeth, and pushed back against his cock with all her might.

It was very tight, but Matthew persevered. He pushed, and wiggled, little by little, inching his cock slowly into his mother's anus. Maria gritted her teeth and endured the pain, pushing back with all her strength and all her determination. She could feel the giant cock slowly invading her, stretching her, punishing her. The fire in her loins was fanned to ever great depths and heights; despite the pain, her body was loving it. Back, back, back she pushed, grunting and groaning.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds