• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Stars Ch. 02

My Stars Ch. 02

12

Jordan stared at her new, spellbound body in the mirror. The cool mist that surrounded her was receding from wherever it had come from and her mother, Helena had disappeared half an hour ago.

She touched her neatly trimmed pussy and felt a familiar, rising appetite within her, but this time it was tempered by her heightened self-control. She would have all that she wanted, but in her own time and at her own pace. Tonight she decided, instead of diddling herself at home, like a shut-in, she wanted to take her new form out for a test-run.

She looked at the exit to her dorm room, everyday before this one without fail she had gazed upon her door with cold uncertainty - a learnt fear from the rejection and teasing that had haunted her since second grade.

She was still apprehensive, but at least now she had renewed confidence. Thanks in large part to a lovely appearance and the promises of mystical abilities.

She dressed in her best clothes and placed a well manicured hand on the knob before shuddering.

'Knob' was such a hot word.

Turning it slowly she peeked out into the hallway to find it was chock-full of people. Normally she would have slammed the portal closed and braced it against an unforgiving world, once more resuming her non-stop marathon of olden time T.V. shows with intermittent self-abuse.

Yet this time she did not retreat back inside, she wasn't afraid as she was before. When her room sealed behind her, she was on the other side of her dimly lit jail cell, henceforth, Jordan was a prisoner no more.

She pressed her back against the wood, staring head-on toward the non-stop commotion that seized her entire floor in its wanton and debaucherous grip.

There was a celebrate afoot, like most nights yet this one seemed even larger and wilder than the usual fare. Well-built adonises in baggy shorts and little else between her an their nether-regions mixed unabashedly with the sultrily clad and enticing coed nymphs.

It was a summer's theme party, one that celebrated a long lost sunshine, as they all once again stewed within the cold chill of the late autumn.

She took a step and glanced at the discord that had befallen the dorms - discarded popcorn pieces and empty beer cans, lost undergarments. Littering the hallway as if no one present had ever heard of a garbage. No doubt they'd have to have those cleaned up before the dorm monitors came round in the afternoon.

The music blared and she could barely hear herself think. She looked back up at the party from the filth on the floor and found a dozen people silently staring at her.

Jordan froze like she'd been caught stealing a candy bar and stared mortified at all the eyes locked onto her.

The magic hadn't worked. She thought it had but obviously the people in front of her could still see her old, frumpy self. They were likely wondering what the troll was doing outside of her cage, interrupting their good time with her obnoxious presence.

Still, she felt brave, she just had to get out of the building. Once outside she'd find people who she could be comfortable around and vice versa.

The fact the fey queen had lied to her, even tricked her was a bitter sting to her heart, but one she could do little about.

A tall, blonde guy with green zinc-oxide on his nose and red trunks held out a can of light beer to her. She pulled back, thinking her might pour it on her.

"Pretty," he babbled. He didn't call her pretty, it was more like he had seen a fireworks display or something equally impressive. A marvel so incredible he could only mumble in awe before it.

Jordan looked behind her for who or what he was speaking about, she only saw the hallway, since her room was last on the floor.

"Stupid," he mumbled and she was taken aback. Was he calling her stupid? "You probably want a fresh one."

He was talking about 'himself' being stupid! He was offering 'her' a fresh beer. That was all very... unexpected.

He motioned for her to follow him and Jordan was amazed she could hear him at all. In fact, as she glanced around she was amazed to find that she was noticing almost everything. Jewelry on peoples' bodies, someone's lost phone on the floor, the absurd amount of paper confetti in use. Nothing really escaped her.

"I'm Josh," the guy said casting a subtle glance at her chest as he said it. "Are you new here?"

Drunken shouts from the other end of the hallway interrupted her answer and a bunch of shirtless guys carrying a full keg came barreling down the corridor.

She sidestepped them easily, her body moving with the grace of a dancer. The lead guy saw her twist away and seemed startled when he spotted her. His hand released his part of the keg and the whole front of it fell, slamming onto her foot unceremoniously.

"Shit!" yelled another of the men and Jordan was quickly surrounded by a throng of concerned beach-boys.

"Is she okay?" bellowed one.

"She took the edge of a full keg to her foot," sarcastically said another. "I'm sure she's fine."

They tried to get her to sit so they could pull at her black shoe, but Jordan yanked away from them wondering what the fuss was.

Sure, she'd felt the impact, but it hadn't hurt.

"I'm fine," she insisted five or six times before they would stop.

"That keg weighs over a hundred pounds," said the man who'd caused the accident. "Your foot has to be broken."

"Uh," she looked down at her footwear skeptically. "Steel-toes?"

"You're wearing steel-toed shoes to a beach party?" asked the same guy.

"Yes?" she spoke as if asking if they believed it.

All of the men were seriously drunk and stared at her glass-eyed.

"That's kinda hot," said the one. The rest thought about it and agreed to one degree or another.

"Let's get you some beer!" yelled another and she smiled but declined. As they set up a table down by her room to rest the keg upon Josh reappeared with a can for her. It was already open and she took a sip of it. The blonde man tipped the bottom to get her to drink more than she originally intended and she coughed as too much went down all at once.

She smiled and wiped off her chin, "It's good," she lied, beer was horrible.

He smiled and indicated they had lots more, but she waved him off politely.

"Who are you here with?" he repeated.

"Kale," she said, the first boy's name to come to her.

"Gale?" he asked. "Cool, we're tight."

She nodded not overly concerned about the mix up of names.

"Are you just friends?" he asked. "Or cousins or something?"

She hiccuped and covered her mouth. The beer wasn't sitting well and she was sweating, "How hot is it in here?"

"Well it is a beach party," he said indicating his outfit.

She shook off a weird, light-headed feeling and pointed to Gale's room, "I'm going to see Gale."

She walked off and Josh tried to make excuses why she should stay, but she was craving someone else's attention.

She spotted Gale inside her room, a bunch of people were in there as well. Sitting, standing, drinking - how was she going to get her alone?

Jordan thought about what her mother had told her regarding the Night-Orchard. She could return if she desired it, maybe desire was the key to fey magic. She remembered she had cranked her enchantment to 11, she must have had some sort of skill at it.

"Excuse me," she said clearly and all eyes went to her. "I 'desire' to speak with Gale. Could everyone else leave?"

Some people stood up as if wondering what they should do, while others ignored her.

Anger and arousal flushed up from within her and she stomped her foot loudly on the ground, "Leave! Now!"

As if in a mass trance everyone but Gale stood up and walked into the hallway. Jordan smiled and closed the door, once she and the pretty brunette were alone at last.

"Come here," she said to Gale as her lust spiked within her. The other woman complied.

"Who are you?" Gale airily asked, looking her up and down.

"You don't know?" she asked, suddenly wishing she had brought her glasses. She didn't need them any longer, but Gale might have recognized them. She'd spat on them after all. "I'm your neighbour."

"I've never seen you."

"You have," assured the fey princess. "You call me scrag."

"Jordan?" she said looking her up and down. "How?"

"Plastic surgery," lied the girl. "Or maybe I was just playing at ugly to see how people treated me."

"Why?" asked Gale sounding disgusted at the prospect.

"You treated me very badly," said Jordan, moving in closer and touching the naked skin of her arm. "Now you can make it up to me."

"How can I make it up to you?" asked Gale with a shake of her head as if trying to will away cobwebs forming in her mind.

"You can start," said Jordan, brushing her lips against the other girl's. "By giving me a taste of your spit, from the source."

She kissed her and Jordan felt her libido soar to new heights. She had been dreaming of this since school had started. She sampled the other coed's saliva and ran her tongue inside her mouth.

"I can't," said Gale dizzily.

"Why can't you?" asked Jordan trying to resume their make-out session.

"I'm not a lesbian," said the other girl.

"So?"

"So, everything!" said Gale pushing her away, her voice rising, strengthening against the enchantment. "Look, if I was a clam-eater, you'd be like top of my list."

Gale waved her hands to indicate all of Jordan.

"But I never order off the seafood menu," said Gale opening her door and motioning for the other to leave. "I'm all about the beef."

Jordan lowered her eyes and nodded, "I'm sorry."

"You bet your skanky, pussy-munching ass you are," said Gale cruelly and the people in the hall who had overheard her howled mockingly. "Go find yourself a dyke bar!"

Jordan was crushed and humiliated. The magic was faulty! Gale had blown her off so easily. What had she done wrong?

She moved down the hallway and saw Josh, he was whispering to his friend, a dark-haired man a bit shorter than him. At first she thought he was making fun of her, but then her keen ears heard what they were saying.

"Did you put it in her beer?" asked the dark-haired one.

"I dumped half in there, Brody," said Josh as if pissed. "It should have dropped a horse."

"Well fuck," said Brody. "She's not here with Gale obviously, not anymore anyways. See if she'll take another drink. If she passes out no one's going to notice if we take her somewhere quieter."

"I'll try," said Josh. "But I swear I laced the last one."

"Hurry, man," urged The dark-haired one. "She's coming this way."

"Stall her!"

Brody broke away, making it seem like he was just innocently out for a walk. He pulled short in front of her, trying to make it seem like he hadn't noticed Jordan and was just 'so' surprised when she appeared in front of him.

"Hi, Brody," she said, her humiliation transmuting into a concealed anger as she studied him.

"Yeah, I'm Brody," he said stunned she already knew his name. "My rep proceeds me."

"Oh, it will," she promised darkly. "What's your last name?"

"Uh, Hansen," he said and extended his hand for her to shake it.

She ignored the offered greeting and watched as Josh came back with a full, red, plastic cup. He dodged partygoers and moved closer to present it to her, "Hey, remember me? Noticed your beer was spilt so I got you another drink. It's orange, you don't look like the kind of chick who swears by strawberry."

They were good, how many girls had fallen for their honeyed words and smooth routine? She took the cup and was just about to sip it when she stopped and pointed to Josh.

Both of them had wide-eyes as she was about to drink, but recovered well, not looking disappointed at all when she hesitated.

"What's your last name?"

Josh pointed to himself, "Sawyer," he said looking confused.

She pulled his shorts away from his waist and look down on his rather disappointing penis. With her other hand she dumped the drink into his crotch, the ice leading the way.

"What the-" yelled Brody in a pissed tone, as Josh's pleased look at her forwardness turned into gasping shock as he was doused.

"Be thinking of you, boys," she said and made her way through the crowd, beyond their grasping hands and following curses.

*

Jordan made her way to the athletics building. She had no idea where Kale lived, but was yearning to be close to him. He was a swimmer, the pools in the building were his playground. Where he came to hone his abilities.

The building was set to emergency lighting and it was likely closed, but she wasn't sure since she'd never went there before. She swiped her student I.D. and found the door opened for her.

Jordan walked through the quiet halls, glancing at the trophies and team banners that decorated the place. A running track circled the upstairs and there were a variety or exercise and weight rooms.

She smiled sheepishly to the security guard at the desk, he was older and looked unconcerned by her presence, he rustled his newspaper and addressed her, "Pool's still open, but you swim-team people will all have to life-guard yourselves.

"Okay," she said and look in at the pools beyond a series of dark windows. There was one swimmer splashing about and her heart began to flutter. Could it have been Kale?

She opened the adjoining door and was assaulted by the stench of strong chlorine. Feeling confident, she silently walked to the edge of the water and watched the tanned-skinned man doing laps.

He went back a forth several times, churning the pool's liquid as her own grew more and more noticeable inside her panties.

The figure was cut, his smooth skin and well-defined muscles glistening in the soft lights above. She touched the buttons on her collar, fingering them gently as she marvelled at the man's speed and confidence in his chosen element.

Soon Kale pulled himself to the edge if the pool, holding onto the side as he breathed in deeply and pulled his goggles down around his neck.

Jordan sat and stared, waiting, willing him to notice her.

He swiped the water from his nose and mouth, his short hair dripping moisture from a hundred different points. As if sensing her he glanced over and gave a small smile at her unexpected presence.

He swam over, gripping the edge nearest her and looked her over, "Hey."

"Hey," she said back. Her eyes taking in every stubbly whisker and pore on his face.

"Were you going to swim?" he asked.

She shook her head, "I was hoping to see you here."

He laughed softly and nodded, "Then I guess you got your wish."

She smiled at him, resting her temple on her hand as she stared into his dark eyes, "Almost."

"What's your name?"

"Jordan," she said.

"That's a really nice name," he replied with a gorgeous smile. "I'm almost done. You wanted to see me swim, any chance you'd be up for something else after I get my stuff?"

"Like what?" she asked, growing intrigued.

"Well," he said dipping below the water for a second before continuing. "Food, drinks or driving, pretty much our only choices in this town."

"Why don't you get changed," she said. "Then, we'll see what magic the night holds."

He swam away and pulled himself out of the pool near his towel, "You'll still be here when I get back?"

She took in his wonderful body and shifted with a sigh, "Maybe."

He gave a short chuckle and nodded, "I'll have to take my chances."

"Yes you will," she replied with a small smile.

He half ran to get changes and Jordan got up. She moved to the open entrance of the locker-room. She stood listening as the squeak of a shower facet being turned on was joined by the spray of falling water.

She went toward the noise, stripping down and dropping her clothes as she walked. The last article, her underwear fell to the floor one step before she peeked around the corner and into the large, group shower area.

The dark blue tiles of the shower stretched from the walls to the central drain in the floor. Unlike a female shower it was largely devoid of long hair-strands and the fruity smells of the endless varieties of shampoos, conditioners and soaps that women used. It smelled like men, hard-working men who earned their sweat and it turned her on even more.

She stepped inside the shower and Kale turned to stare at her naked body. He stopped soaping and let the film run down his hairless legs and buttocks. His semi-hard cock became visible as she moved closer to him. Her fingers touched his penis and he exhaled slowly.

He reached out to touch her and she pushed his hands away. She shook her head and lifted his cock. Her eyes never leaving his, even as she bent to envelope his member in her mouth.

He shivered and she moved her head back and forth, running her tongue along the strengthening shaft and the bottom of the swelling head as she caressed his balls.

She went to her knees and pulled him from her mouth, running the tip across her cheeks and chin as she licked at it slowly, "Do you want me?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Am I beautiful?"

"God, yes," he said. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever seen."

She smiled and placed his cock back into her mouth. Jordan reached her hands up and felt along his hard stomach and chiselled pecs. He was slim, but so well built. Her hands traced his firm ass and she dragged her nails down the backs of his legs.

He sighed and swallowed, watching as his hard organ slipped in and out of her warm mouth. She licked the tip and tasted his pre-cum. It was very good.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked and he nodded.

"Yes."

"How badly?" she pressed.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," he swore to her.

She stood and he picked her up off the ground. Their lips met within the torrent of of the shower spray and he slid himself inside of her with the same ease he used to race across the pool outside.

Jordan gasped as he entered her, "You're my first," she breathed.

He looked her in the eye, amazed by what she was telling him.

"I wanted you to be the first man I ever had."

"How do you even know me?" he asked perplexed.

"How do you even know me?" she said right back at him.

He studied her and she could see he was trying to put it all together in his head.

"Words are useless," she told him with a passionate kiss. "Only this matters."

She pulled him deeper into her and his eyes closed as pleasure swept through him.

"Do you want answers?" she sighed. "Or do you want me?"

"You," he shuddered.

She smiled and he began a slow and steady thrusting. His cock was perfect in girth, pushing her vagina to edge her comfort limit. Exactly where she knew he would take all of her.

He put her against the wall, the stream of the water from above cascading over them. His motions becoming more intense, more focussed, more driven as they went.

Jordan came with every stroke. There was nothing between them only the shared sensation. It was everything she had ever imagined it would be.

She kissed his shoulder and neck as his head rested against her collar bone. His manhood pounding into her with absolute abandon.

"Feel me, Kale," she willed and his eyes flared wide, his head snapping upward to meet her eyes as her sensations mixed with his own. "Can you feel me?"

His mouth was open and his eyes squinted in what almost seemed like pain, "I can," he stammered, "Both of us."

"I want you to know how much I've wanted you."

She thought that maybe tears were running from his eyes, but she couldn't be sure.

"It's incredible," he exclaimed. "Is this what all women feel?"

"It's what I feel," she moaned.

He shook his head and exhaled sharply, "So much... so much..."

"Bliss," she answered for him as she came even harder and his own excitement fed back into her - building crescendo of shared delights.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Stars Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds