• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Pretty Girl was Much More

The Pretty Girl was Much More

12

It was another boring day at work. I had already received a couple of deliveries and was done with the paperwork. Only had one staffer working today, at the back sorting those deliveries. Being a Thursday, it's never really busy in a liquor store. The weekends are when the action happens. I served a few customers, had the formal chit chat, nothing out of the ordinary.

Then she came in. I was busy preparing the stock order list. I heard the door alarm announcing someone's arrival and, in a hurry as always, she went straight to the wine fridge. By the time I turned around to see who it was she was already bending over to get the wine bottles from the bottom shelf. I had a nice view of that perfect ass. I knew that ass... I mean I knew who it was. Holding two bottles in her hands she walked over to the register.

I greeted her with a big smile (as cheerful as I could be on such a day). "Hey there, how you doing today?".

She replied with that vibrant smile of hers which always melted my heart. "Good, it's a boring day. Now a customer came in and ordered this wine. We're out so I had to run."

She worked at the Italian restaurant in the next block. Only started a month ago. They sent her to buy wine every now and then. She never got a chance to have much of a talk; always in a hurry to get back to the customer. I did manage to ask her name though this time.

Candie wasn't very tall, about 5 feet 4. Blonde hair with a blend of dyed blue reaching just above the waist. Just a little lighter blue than her piercing big eyes. A cute button nose with a tiny piercing on one side. She had pouty red lips shining with the lipgloss. A nice pair of tits, about 32DD I think, very firm. She had nice shapely legs to go with that nice ass that I was staring at before. Always walked with a swing in her step, swaying that ass and bouncing those tits. Her happiness was contagious. Even when she drove past in her little car she smiled and waved. If my eyes' measurements were right, which they generally are, she is 36-26-36.

Rest of the day went fine. Had a few regular hotties came in, bit of chat and flirting. It was 9 o' clock. Time to shut shop and go home. I started my bike and put my helmet on. Was a nice night for a ride. Going on the highway at 100 km/hr, just cruising. A Nissan Skyline and a 370z came along either side of me, revving their engines urging for a race. Wasn't in the mood but they got their wish, sort of. The traffic light went red ahead of us. So they were revving their engines waiting for it to go green. It turns green and I am off. Doing 100 and gaining before they could even cross the intersection. Sometimes I feel bad knowing that it's not fair.

Fridays are always busy in the evening. Couple of staffers and me serving customers and the day's almost over. Candie came in twice today. Her workplace was packed all day. She was exhausted but still her eyes were glowing, her smile was perfect. It made my face light up. Before we knew it the day was over; I was out as soon as I hit the bed.

Saturday was the same, busy, and yes, Candie came in too just before closing time. Jiggling those big tits and swaying that ass. Damn I've gotta tap that soon. I had just finished making sure all the fridges were stacked and was about to close the register when I noticed a small black purse on the counter. I opened it to find some I.D. and found a driver's license. It was Candie's. I put it in my backpack, I'll give it to her on Monday. It was my day off tomorrow and her restaurant will be closed too.

Riding home I am thinking about some chicks I flirted with today including Candie. At that point her driving licence flashed before my eyes. With a cute picture on the side. Twinkling eyes and bright smile.

Name. Mayers Candie.

D.O.B 18/02/1991 Sex M.

Category Car Type Auto.

Hang on. Did I see that right? It can't be. They don't make mistakes on driver licenses. My imagination must have screwed up.......... "Sex M". I need to concentrate on the road, lane splitting through cars.

Didn't feel like sleeping but there was nothing on TV so I picked up the iPad. Everyone has some secrets. I have my own kinks. If only they let the porn sites make their apps, it will be the best device. Well watching porn isn't really a kink. I went to my favourite site, www.ashemaletube.com, and the search results for "mutual" were already there.

Well I am not gay, I know that. Always been attracted to women, small, tall, tight, curvy, blondes, redheads, young ones, MILFs, all types but never men. Hell, I just broke up with my girlfriend of two years only a couple of months ago. Have this fantasy of cute big breasted shemales. Some might call this bi-curiosity, but I don't know. Only dick I have ever touched is my own.

So I was stroking my hard 8-inch cock slowly watching this guy pound this Latin shemale's arsehole from behind. Her big breasts bouncing with each thrust and her half-hard cock swaying with each slap of his balls on hers. They switched. After sucking her cock to a full mast he lies on his back with his legs in the air. Damn this girl has a nice cock. Big about 9-inches and thick. She puts it in him and starts stroking him while he plays with her massive jugs. After a while she's picked up her pace, so have I. She's about to cum in his ass and make him shoot all over her tits. And there to go climaxing together. My balls tighten up, my cock's throbbing.

I close my eyes and shoot a big load. Suddenly, Candie's face flashes in my mind and her license...... Sex M...... Male??? After catching my breath I cleaned up and looked through my backpack for her purse. I get her license out and looked at it again. I was not mistaken. That's what it says: "M". What does it mean? Could she really be a.....

I was just about to leave the gym when my phone rang. I looked at but didn't know the number. Already had a few missed calls from this number.

So I answered: "Hello".

A sweet voice said, "Hello (I recognise this voice) umm its Candie."

I was bit shocked. "Hi, how you doing?"

She sounded a little unsure. "I am good. Umm I wanted to ask you if I left my purse at your store yesterday by any chance?"

Here was my chance: "Yeah you did. I have it with me. You can get it on Tuesday at work."

She wouldn't wait that long. "Umm I was thinking maybe we can meet up today. Coz all my bank cards and stuff is in there and I've got no cash on me."

I knew it. "Yeah sure. How about at The Coffee Cafe on the Esplanade. Say about 2?"

She sounded relieved. "Oh great. I'll see you there. Thanks."

"See you then. Bye". Well now I'll get to know her a little better. Thinking about her I rode home. Took a hot shower and played some COD on the PS4. Needed some rest after today's brutal leg session.

I wouldn't lie. I was bit excited. Candie was the stuff of my dreams, especially if she was who I think she was. 2 o' clock couldn't come sooner. I got ready to go. Putting some gel in my hair I checked the mirror. Working at the store kept me in shape. I was even bulking up a little too, those gym sessions were paying off. I was about 5 feet 7, 75 kg. People always tell me I look a lot younger than 25. Got dressed and checked my little Subaru BRZ; no point washing it in this rain.

I got to the coffee shop a couple of minutes early. I saw Candie running towards me trying to stay away from the rain. She was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans that hugged her shapely legs. Her tits were threatening to jump out of the white tank top that showed ample cleavage and only came to midriff. It had gotten wet and I could see the red bra through it.

She came closer and flashed that lovely smile. "Hate this rain, especially when I don't have my car."

She took a seat and we ordered some coffee. I gave her purse. She thanked me for doing this. I asked her about her car, which was gone for service. She asked me how I wasn't wet riding the bike. I pointed to my car. I found out she just moved here about 3 months ago. Just on her own, came here for a change. We talked about stuff. Joked around and were having a nice time.

After an hour or so I asked her what her plan was for the evening and she said, "Nothing really. There's not much to do in this weather. I'll catch a bus home and watch some movie or something."

"I can drop you home or we can go to my place and watch a movie," I told her.

She thought for a minute and then said we could hangout. We got in my car and drove to my place. We got home and I showed her my apartment. My place wasn't flash but I did have a nice view of the ocean from my balcony. It's a good-sized one bedroom apartment. Thing is that rent around here isn't very high like in big cities. She commented on my taste in the place, cars and bikes. I told her to get comfortable on the couch and asked her to pick a movie on the Apple TV. I went to the kitchen to grab some munchies and a bottle of wine.

An idea came to my mind and I asked her: "Have you seen the movie Hangover 2?"

She thought for moment. "I've seen the 1st one but not the 2nd one. Have you?"

Now to tell you the truth I've seen all three of them but I had a plan. "Me neither. We can watch it. I've heard it's really funny."

So we settled on the couch, her on one side, me on the other. I put my feet on the ottoman. She kinda relaxed on the couch with her feet dangling off it right next to me. This movie was really funny and I caught myself staring at Candie every time she laughed. She looked so hot. I think she caught me staring at her a few times but didn't say anything.

Now if you haven't seen this movie, let me tell you why I picked it. The plot of the movie is that these guys lose their friend's brother-in-law to-be in Bangkok after getting drugged celebrating his buck's night. They couldn't remember anything and started trailing back to the places they have visited trying to remember and find their guy. They end up going into this bar and found out that one of them had sex with this girl there. So they talk to her about what happened and find out that she's a shemale when she show them her package. Now you see where I am going.

So we are watching the movie and laughing. We already had a few glasses of wine by the time and were feeling pretty buzzed. At some point Candie had put her legs in my lap and I am caressing her feet. And then that scene with the shemale came up and I felt Candie stiffen up a bit. I looked at her and she looked at me, then looked away. I just laughed looking at the TV but she got a little quiet for a while. But I did see her hand adjusting her crotch under the blanket. She started laughing again watching the rest of the movie.

She got up and went to the toilet. When she came back she sat right next to me and put her feet on the ottoman too. Now we were only a few inches from each other, laughing and commenting on the movie. We found each other stealing glances at one another. I put my arm around her and she put her feet on top on mine. The chemistry was there or maybe it was the wine.

We both looked at each other and stared in each other's eyes with a smile on our faces. I looked at her lips and back into her eyes. I saw her biting her bottom lip and that just drove me crazy. I couldn't stop myself and I kissed her. When I pulled away she had a shocked expression on her face, but it turned into a smile and she kissed back. Our tongues started mashing. I started rubbing her sexy body from her neck to her lower back and she had her fingers in my hair. We pulled away to catch our breath but not for long.

I slowly put my hand under her tank and rubbed her back. Then I brought it to her front and started playing with her tit. She started kissing me harder and moaned a little. I took it as a sign and I put her leg over me and got her in my lap. Now my one hand was playing with her boob and the other with her ass. Her tits were firm, too firm that I could tell they were not real. Her ass was nice and tight.

Things were really steaming up. I brought my hand to the front and started rubbing her thigh. I went up a little too much and hit a bulge. She just froze up. Her smile went away. There was a horrifying look in her eyes and I saw a tear forming. I tried to say something but she jumped off of me and started looking around for her stuff. I was a bit shocked too and couldn't come up with anything to say. It's not like you get a chance to realise your fantasies everyday.

She started to leave. "Sorry I've got to go."

I walked towards her and found my words. "No, stop. What happened?"

She had tears in her eyes and tried to hide by not looking at me. "No I should go."

I caught her arm and turned her towards me. "What's the matter? It's ok."

She put her hands on her eyes and started crying. "You....you don't know. There's something you don't. About me."

I put my arms around her. "I know."

She didn't hear me first. "You don't know I am not....." She took her hands off her face and had a shocked expression. "You know what?"

I thought about this for a second. I was sure about her now. I knew what I felt. "I know that you are.........you are transsexual," I told her with a smile.

"You know? How?" She was even more shocked and confused, trying to figure out what gave it away.

I took her to the couch and sat her down. "I saw your driver's license."

She was still in shock. "Oh.." She was still trying to process all of this. "So..so you're okay.......with this....with me?" Her eyes looked like they were searching for the right answer in my eyes.

I took her face in my hands and planted a kiss on her lips. They tasted a bit salty from the tears. I pulled away, and looked in her eyes. "It's okay," I assured her with a smile. "I mean I've never done this before. But I would like to... with you."

Her smile came back. She kissed me with more intensity than she did before. She started leaning back on the couch and pulled me on top of her. She pulled my shirt over my head and we used that moment to breathe just for a second. I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest through her clothes.

Her hands were all over my back and hair. My hands we trapped under her neck and ass.

My hard cock was digging into her thigh trying to break free from my pants and I was very aware of hers rubbing mine. I pulled my hand from under her ass and started lifting her top but it was stuck between us. She tried to pull it off. I lifted her off the couch a bit with one hand under her back pushing us both up with my other hand. We broke the kiss, but we kept pecking each other trying to catch our breath.

With a mischievous grin on her face she pulled her tank top off her head. I looked down and saw her bare breasts. She had dark areolae, darker than her olive skin. Her nipples were big thick nubs aching to be sucked. She had undone and pulled her bra off with her top. I pulled my hand from under her back and she fell back on the couch. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. My lips attacked hers and with my hand I started kneading her right breast like dough. She put her hands in my pants, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. She started gyrating, rubbing our cocks on each other.

I started moving down leaving a trail of kisses on the neck all the way to the middle of her breasts. I kissed her right breast all over just leaving her nipple alone. I brought my mouth over the nub catching my breath. The air from my mouth passing over her excited nipple drove her crazy. She grabbed my head, pulled me and fed me her nipple. I sucked on the nub hard while I flicked it with my tongue. I rolled her other nipple between my fingers, pulled it and pinched it while she massaged her breast with her hand. She tasted real good. The way she was making little moaning noises I was driving her crazy. I switched my mouth to her other breast and started squeezing her boobs with my hands. After a while I started switching between nipples and squeezed her boobs hard. Her reaction told me she liked it too. Her hands were back in my pants and she was squeezing my ass equally hard digging her nails in my flesh.

Candie tried to pull my pants down. Then she put her hands between us and gave both our cocks a rub and squeeze. She started fumbling with the button of my pants with no success as she was squirming too much. I lifted my hips a bit and started undoing her jeans. I pushed her hands away and unbuttoned my pants. She already had her thumbs in my boxers and she immediately pulled them down along with my pants. She then squeezed her right hand on my dick and started rubbing it. Her other hand was rubbing between the crack of my bum. All this while my lips were sealed on her nipple. I was sucking them, softly biting and flicking with my tongue. We were really horny by now. I could feel her soft hands brushing along my cock. She was trying to get hold of it but there wasn't enough room between us and my cock was aching to be touched.

I pushed myself up getting on my knees on the couch and as I sat up I pulled her nipples hard. She arched her back, squeezing and pushing her boobs up as if trying to go with my pull to ease the pain. But the expression on her face wasn't pain, her head back, eyes closed and her luscious lips parted in the shape of an "O". Pinching and twisting her nubs I tugged a little more. It looked like she was moaning but there was no audible sound. Biting her lip she opened her eyes. Her eyes were filled with pure lust. I put my fingers in her pants and yanked them down. She yelped and laughed as I struggled to get the tight jeans. I took hold of her feet and pulled her legs up putting them on my left shoulder. I took off her jeans and threw them away. She was wearing orange panties. Starting from her left shin I kissed and rubbed all the way to under her butt. Switching over to her right I did the same going up while I dragged her panties along. Her legs were toned and her skin was silky smooth. Putting her panties aside I sucked on her toes. Looking into her eyes I parted her legs and put them back down around me.

With wide open eyes she stared into mine. Her hair was a mess. My eyes trailed to her lips, they appeared redder. She looked so....delicious. I looked at each of her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Passing over her flat stomach I noticed how flawless her skin was. Then I looked at her hard dick. It was a little smaller than mine, around 7-inches but equally thick. The tip of her cock was a bit red poking out of the uncircumcised skin. Her balls were tight, close to her dick. It was all shaved just like the rest of her body. She must be really turned on.

I must have been staring at it for a bit too long. Because she started to cover it with her hands. I looked at her face and the smile was fading. I took her hands away. I wrapped my fingers around her cock gently and gave it a tug. It just felt like holding my own dick. So I gripped it a little tighter and gave it a few strokes. With my other hand I massaged her balls a bit. A moan from her brought my attention back to her face. She gave me a smile and bit her lip. I moved on top of her putting my dick over hers and took them both in my hand. She put her fingers around them too. We stroked slowly together. Her cock felt so smooth and so feminine. Umm....... if a hard dick can be called feminine. Well, you know what I mean.

I started giving her small kisses. Between small kisses I asked her: "Are you alright?" *Kiss*

"Yeahhh....." She kissed me hard.

"You looked a bit.." I tried to ask but she gave me a long kiss again. I pulled my hand from our cocks and holding her neck broke the kiss.

She tried to kiss again but I held her down. Holding our cocks together she started moving her hips rubbing them together "I was just worried a bit". *kiss* I took her wrists, pulled her hands away from our dicks and my hair to her sides. I pulled my lips away. "Worried about what?" I tried to look a bit confused.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Pretty Girl was Much More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds