• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Forces Me into Cuckoldry

She Forces Me into Cuckoldry

12

This is my first fiction and features many aspects of cuckolding and BDSM. Forced feminization, spanking, body worship etc play a part in this tale, where a deluded subby boyfriend's thoughts run riot. If the story is a success, I might write a follow up, particularly due to its frustrating climax!

*****

Dominant girlfriend wants a black lover, deluded boyfriend thinks it's merely role play. Or is it?

Chapter One

My girlfriend summons me into the room with a snap of her fingers.

"Slave!"

As I enter, I am told to immediately undress, and I take off my clothes. I stand there naked, cold and vulnerable in front of her dominant gaze. She looks me up and down, and lets out a giggle as she looks between my legs. I am wearing one thing. My chastity belt. My penis looks so small, pathetic inside the cage. The plastic engulfs my entire penis, my testicles snuggly encased. My girlfriend has the key attached to her necklace, I can see the small silver key almost watching me with deviance. She is in complete control of my sexuality, my cock belongs to her, and there is nothing I can do about it. I am no longer a man, but a toy. Powerless.

"I'm going to get fucked today," my girlfriend announces gleefully. She wears a peculiar, yet mischievous smile on her face.

I am instantly aroused by excitement...after weeks of serving to her whims, I reckon I'm going to be allowed to fuck her!

I could imagine the belt being unlocked, then her tongue circling around my cock. I would then be allowed to enter that warm, divine pussy. I felt a twinge down below. Any further excitement would be prevented by the management of the chastity device.

"Don't get too excited Subby. It won't be you inside me."

I felt puzzled, will she be using her dildo? Her toy was larger than me, I couldn't help plunge into insecurity, yet it felt ridiculous to be envious of an object.

"I'm going to get fucked by my hot date." I gasped in astonishment, as she paused for what seemed like a lifetime. "My hot black date."

I quivered with a mix of horror and excitement. She mentioned before about needed a stronger, harder penis but I thought she was only humiliating me. My heart began to race, I couldn't even speak. I felt emotionally wounded and hurt. This must be a joke? I should be the one fucking her! I am the man. But my girlfriend... with someone else inside her? My girlfriend fucking another male. Her body adapting to fit a different lover. Her long brown hair flowing in a bask of femininity, ready to get taken by a new cock. Arching her back as a black cock fucked her, the contrast of black ebony against pale skin. Her body embracing itself for an orgasm-

She saw the bulge inside my cage, my penis had tried to grow but was suppressed immediately. My body had given itself away to lustful curiosity. I couldn't work out if this is what I wanted... but now I couldn't took my mind off her being ravished in front of me, watching me with glazed eyes as she was taken by another man. Another man!

She bent down and put her hand on the edge of the cage, then ran a graceful hand down the shaft. My skin erupted in goosebumps at her touch. If it wasn't for the plastic, she'd be touching me...but instead it was a layer of sexual denial.

"You knew this would happen one day. I have my sexual needs too. I do care for you, hun, but that penis, and your over-excited ejaculations...well. And after looking at your internet history-"

Shit! She wasn't supposed to see that, I thought I'd deleted it all.

"Wife sharing, Shane Diesel, hotwives, BBC? These things I've never really heard about properly, I never really considered this lifestyle before. Those videos... it got me very curious. And I must say... it got me a little bit wet." She bit her lower lip in contemplation.

My fetish...my fantasy... I never expected it to become reality!

"It's just a fantasy babe," I whined. I'm not sure I can handle this.

"A very intriguing fantasy. Apparently a lot of wives and girlfriends have taken up black lovers, and it has certainly brought back the spark in their relationships."

I felt a little lightheaded in reaction to what she was saying.

"I want to try this experience, it sounds very intense and liberating. I just feel my needs aren't being met by your... little penis."

I had masturbated furiously to cuckold pornography, I adored watching those white pussies slide down the shaft of powerful black cocks. Before I was caged, I would plan time ahead to search for wives being taken by blacks. The excitement of watching freshly white wives being bred by those juggernaut bulls was delightful.

I had ejaculated profusely, sending streams of cum everywhere in all directions. I had viewed one wife, dressed simply in black knee high boots, being picked up by a bull, her legs wrapped his waist. He dropped her onto the bed, and the sissy husband kissed her toes. The Bull pushed his body into hers, the sound of his balls slapping against her like a machine. He pounded into her, thrusting his ebony penis inside her inviting pussy. The fucking would send her into waves of orgasms, her eyes rolling back as she shuddered with pleasure. The white little cucky hubby could only watch in awe as his wife got black bred. I started to see myself watching by the bedside, kneeling down as my girlfriend got ravaged by a powerful, alpha lover.

I got my bearings back, and shrugged off those ill-advised thoughts. I separated fiction from reality.

Those bulls are merely exaggerated pornstars, playing up within the fantastical confines of the internet! Sex is not like that, the situation is fictional, they get paid to make as much noise as possible, they've been high trained to provide relentless orgasms, they would probably go hard with fluffers on set.

She's too used to my cock anyway. She won't enjoy it... right?

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her tentatively. I wanted to sit down, my emotions bubbling.

She nodded with satisfaction. "Don't you want to find out what the fuss is all about with the legendary big black cock?

I began to think she would be very disappointed!

"I've been speaking to this guy online, he sympathized with my situation and has helped many couples before."

She's actually been talking to someone else? Revealing our intimate secrets online for a stranger to read? I felt tension in my stomach and I could feel my skin tingle with anxious heat.

"He wants me to experience proper sex with him."

I continued to think sensibly and realistically about this.

She will find out it's greatly exaggerated. Black guys get all the hype, a bit of an urban legend. This online man won't be able to satisfy her, he's just sat on his computer, riding the wave of a pornographic cliche in the hopes of scoring with such my sexy girlfriend. He should be so lucky. He will be quaking in his boots when he discovered I am the alpha. I have 5" penis and I know what to do with it. I might not get to use it much inside of her, but I can prove to her that although she may control me right now, I can take charge in the bedroom department. Usually, I fail to stay hard and then ejaculate in the heat of the moment, with no control of my release. This does infuriate her, but I know deep down she takes it as a compliment that I cum so early.

She'll come running back to me when she seems him, she'll be so desperate for a proper man that I'll be unlocked! I felt kind of bad she'd built into the cuckold hype, she was about to get a wake up call!

She again interrupted my over-zealous mind. "It's time to help me get dressed."

Dressed?

"I'm thinking those silk stockings and suspenders you bought me. And I uh, bought some extras in mind to excite my lover."

I had always tried to persuade her to wear sexy lingerie for my benefit. Seeing her nubile body, encased in lingerie was a recurring thought, even whilst I was at work. However, she always sternly said that she was hot enough and didn't want to look like a slut.

"Lingerie is to be enjoyed by real men, of which I don't see any here...at least not yet.

All I see is a-"

She paused. She looked up and down at my naked, skinny beta body. My title was announced.

"Cuckold."

Chapter Two

The word sent a shiver down my spine, I tried to embrace the chill. My anxiety shot up, but my excitement and curiosity bubbled away. I was mess of swirling emotions, yet I could not stop thinking about her being fucked like one of those beautiful hotwives on Pornhub. Yet I concluded that I will be the bull, and he'll end up watching! He's not going to be happy, but he needs to see how it'd done. He will expect a doting white, subby boyfriend, but I will quickly take charge of situation. He can think twice before getting his grubby hands on my girlfriend. I thought this with glee, and I felt like clasping my hands together in elation.

"As I said before, I bought something hot to wear... though I didn't want to neglect you."

She brought out a white box from an Ann Summers bag. She gestured me over and I opened the box.

Inside was a french maid's outfit. It consisted of a shiny black dress and mini apron design, with frilly lace skirt. It had some corset style knots at the front and it came complete with a maid's hat. There was also some pink lacey panties and some shiny black stiletto heels. The heels looked a little bit too big, but I was so mesmerized by this combination!

"That will suit you very well, you will look beautiful, incredible babe," I said to her. I could imagine her soft, long legs slipping into the dress. I could see the silk against her skin, looking like a little slut for me. I could imagine her bending down cheekily to clean the house with a feather duster, teasing me and building up my testosterone. I could pin her to the bed, making her MY submissive.

"Thankyou darling..." She bit her lip, and then softened her expression into that mischievous grin again, "but this outfit isn't my size."

I've got to see her in this! I thought, my mind alive with anticipation. "It's okay, we can take it back."

"Take it back?" She coyly responded. "But you haven't even tried it on yet!"

I stared at her dumbfounded. I tried to speak defiantly but it came out as a squeak. "I don't want to wear this, what do you mean?"

Her face transformed into a look of anger and frustration.

"I bought this especially for you! I thought you loved me," she scowled, the dominatrix from within her about to escape.

I trembled with guilt, responding to her outraged reaction. "I do-do love you dear, bu-but I don't think I will look very manly in it."

She ignored me.

"On your knees," she commanded. She had that tone of voice on that I couldn't resist. Already my legs felt like jelly.

"Bu-but," I sputtered. She gave me a menacing glare.

"NOW."

I fell to my knees, in a submissive trance.

She bent down a little and slid her smooth hand across my bum cheeks. I quivered in response to the pleasant, yet cold sensation.

"You will dress up for me sissy boy!"

Sissy? She swung her hand with vigor and spanked my ass. A jolt of pain shot through my body and left a slight burning sensation-

SMACK!

She spanked me hard again against the other cheek, and then again!

"Are you going to dress up for me sissy boy?"

I paused too long and she hit me again, this time with a harder, more defiant slap.

"I do-don't know."

"You don't know?"

SMACK

The resounding pain fluctuated through my whole body. Her hand had connected with both cheeks.

She bent down further and got right in my face, her eyes wide with power.

"Now beg me that you want to dress as a sissy, subby French Maid for your lovely Mistress!"

I tried to think cohesively, but suddenly-

SMACK

I could imagine my ass flesh gleaming red from such a vicious spanking. I bit my bottom lip and inhaled feverishly.

SMACK

That one had just graced my balls. The pain was sharp followed by a longer, dull ache. I felt tears running down my eyes. Each spank felt more powerful, more intense than before. I winced in pain with each slap, as my ass was repeatedly abused. It felt like my skin was on fire.

She was about to raise her hand again but I shouted in painful desperation

"Please Mistress, I really want to dress up as a sissy, French Maid for you! I want to look girly and feminine!"

Before I knew it, I was suddenly slipping on the pink panties. I felt so feminine easing them over me. I raised them over my sore bum, the silky material felt like a good antidote from my painful punishment. They also fitted over my chastity device perfectly. The lace around my waist felt so smooth. I picked up the heels, but I began to tremble and they almost fell to the floor.

My Mistress girlfriend rolled her eyes.

I had trouble getting them on at first, but I manage to angle my feet within the constraints of the shoe. I fastened the straps on.

"Try them out Subby," Mistress requested. "I want to see if my Sissy maid can walk."

I awkwardly tried to, and was surprised how tall I had become. I felt so fragile being supported by the heel itself, and wobbled from side to side and felt like I was about to stumble. The clip-clop of the heel against the laminate floor reminded me of my new look. I almost slipped over and had to support myself on the bedroom chair. I walked, well stumbled, back to my Mistress with a meek expression on my face.

"We need to work on that."

Mistress held up the dress proudly in front of me. I felt so foolish having to wear all these sissy clothes.

The dress slid down my slim body, and came to rest on my shoulders. I felt my cock bulge a little underneath my pink girly silk panties. My face burned and it felt like my cheeks were going bright red.

"How long do I have to wear this for?" I said with a squeak. It was quite exciting to be dressed as a woman, but if this guy is popping over, I don't want to be seen dead as a bloody French Maid! It will be so embarrassing!

Mistress did not reply. She walked around me and pulled up the zip from the hem of the dress to the top. The sound of a zip fastening was a reminder of my new girly appearance. She disappeared into the other room, leaving me stood to attention dressed as an awkward looking woman. She came back with something hidden in her hand.

"Stay where you are." She said authoritatively, and walked back behind me.

I felt a tugging of the zip at the top of the dress, and a sudden click of something snapping into place. She let a laugh and returned to face me with a key in her hand.

She had locked me in the dress!

I felt an immediate wave of servitude. I panicked- I was trapped in a dress!

Instinctively I tried to pull the zip down but it wouldn't budge, I pulled the skirt up but I couldn't get past the arms. I struggled, fumbled. I knew it was no use, I resigned to defeat.

"You can't escape your outfit now, Sissy Boy. You're dressed like this for as long as I want you to be. Now stop struggling, or I'll bend you over my knee and make your ass red raw!"

My cock was locked. I was trapped in a sissy outfit. Yet I couldn't help feel turned on by this erotic humiliation. I imagined the blood rising to my cock. It again strained against the confidences of the CB-6000. I wanted to masturbate so bad, and feel my penis slide against the silkiness of the skirt.

It was as if she could read my mind. "Don't even think about touching that little clitty of yours, girl."

My little clitty?

"Sorry Mistress."

"Now lets put you to some good use. I want to look beautiful for my date, I want him so turned on, so exhilerated, that he'll rip my new lingerie right off me."

I was too wrapped up in my predicament to think about what she would be wearing.

"Cucky boy, get my shoes. There are in the living room near the door."

I whimpered over to the living room, clip-clopping across the floor.

When I returned, she was busy taking her clothes off. I gawped in awe as I saw her naked for the first time in a long while.

"Stop staring at me Sissy, it's very rude. Look away while I get ready."

I looked to the floor, but it was hard to not feast my eyes on her beauty.

I heard the rustling of clothes, and the sound of her attire dropping to the floor. I sneaked a few more looks at her naked body whilst she was distracted. Smooth skin, with her long locks flowing onto her shoulders. A graceful, powerful figure, complete with sultry hips and angelic breasts. She sauntered over to her clothes draw and brought out a black thong I'd never seen before. She wiggled her bum and slipped it on. She turned around and her face was aghast with horror.

"I said stop staring!"

I trembled in fright.

"Dirty Pervert."

She strode forward and grasped my chin tight with her hand. I could feel her nails almost piercing the skin. She looked directly into my eyes and I genuinely felt for my safety.

Mistress ran a hand up my maid's dress and slithered around my cool skin, until she was millimeters away from near my left nipple. She stroked it smoothly and then abruptly squeezed tight, trapping my nipple in her fingers. I yelped in agony and she continued to grasp hard with no remorse.

"Turn around and face the wall now."

I obediently faced the wall

"Put your hands against the wall".

My nipple tingled in sufferance.

I couldn't take my mind off what she may be putting on. I could 4 little clicking sounds, and the sound of skin passing through clothing. I heard the sound of what could be a high heels, and the sound of a zip fastening. She'd never really worn much lingerie at all before, having a tendency to wear womens boxers and T-Shirt tops to bed.

After what seemed like forever, she told me I was permitted to turn around. Without hesitation, I turned around to see my Mistress and I almost didn't recognize her. My jaw dropped in astonishment. She was dressed in the stockings and suspenders, her legs looking enthralling, long and magnificent. She also wore black platform heels, making her look like a tall, gorgeous goddess who could crush me like an ant. She had finished her outfit with a purple and black corset top, her breasts snuggled tightly within. Her cleavage was enticing, encapsulating. Oh how I wanted to kiss those gorgeous breasts! My penis again filled up my device, and my balls strained in it's resistance. She looked a picture of divinity. Her figure were accentuated by the outfit and I wanted to seduce her, take her, fuck her... the beautiful woman in front of me needed to be ravaged!

It all made sense now- I was starting to think this cuckold idea was a ruse. There is no way she'd dress up so delectably for someone she barely knew, particularly in some of the lingerie I'd personally bought for her.

She summoned me to tie up the back of her corset. I fumbled awkwardly with the strings, trying to lace her up inside her sexual costume. My fingers got caught and I panicked as I was confused how to tie it up.

"God you are useless aren't you?"

She broke away from my awkward grasp and began to tie up her corset herself, tying the knots loudly in frustration. "I have to do everything!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Forces Me into Cuckoldry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds