• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handyman Hank Ch. 04

Handyman Hank Ch. 04

123

Author's Notes:

#1 All characters, taking part in sex, is over 18. The only part of this story that is not fiction is the scene where Hank heard the girls discussing the boy's cocks and how well they could use them. I actually heard such a discussion one night, while watching my grandson play baseball. The characters, Erin and Amy, are composites of those girls.

#2 This is a standalone story, but some of the character development took place in early chapters of Handyman Hank, which are posted on Loving Wives. Reading will probably be enhanced by reading them, especially Ch01, first.

#3 Once again, I ask for your votes and comments, both good and bad. Anyone who says what they like or don't like will be taken seriously. The comments of others will remain posted for readers to judge the abilities of their authors. I never remove a comment.

*****

The Piney Woods Hunting club's Fourth of July picnic, held on the banks of the Edisto River, was in full swing. Hank appraised the crowd's size; it seemed larger than normal. This is the real America, he thought. The jet setters may call us fly-over country, but this is the spirit that made us what we are.

"Want a slice of watermelon, Hank?" The blonde pixie, in the polka dot bathing suit, flashed him a big smile while extending a generous slice of melon in Hank's direction.

"Becky Tylor's little girl! What's the name—Amy isn't it?" He took his first bite of melon, spitting the seeds into the nearby trash can in true Redneck fashion. He realized he was brazenly staring; the girl reminded him of her mother so much he couldn't help but wonder how she'd react if she knew he'd once been her mother's lover.

"Alive and in person." She took his hand and held on a few beats longer than necessary. "I used to hang around at your shop with Erin, remember?"

"Yeah—I remember now. Boy Have you changed! You used to be a skinny little squirt, you and Erin both. You were always underfoot but I really didn't mind. What happened? All of a sudden, you stopped showing up with Erin."

Hank noticed she looked away, like she could no longer look him in the eyes.

"Life got in the way, I reckon." The last thing she wanted to do was tell him the truth—that she had such a crush on him she couldn't bear to be around him. I know it was puppy love, but it was real to me, she thought.

He finally managed to tear his eyes away from her pouty little breast. They looked about like navel oranges with nipples, and rivaled for attention with her camel's toe, that was clearly defined beneath the two-piece suit. It took maximum effort to start walking away.

"Come back real soon, you hear." Is this little nymph really flirting with me? "I've got a lot of sweet stuff here." She indicated the melon slices, but the way she moved and Hank's dirty mind combined to make him put a hand in his pocket to cover his erection.

"So here you are, Unk." Erin, Hank's older brother's daughter ran up to him. Catching his free hand, the one that wasn't hiding his woody, she pulled him toward the game area. "Grand-daddy is challenging us to a game of horseshoes; you and him against me and Momma."

Grand-daddy in this case was Old Joe. Hank's older brother, Harry, was married to Angel, Joe's third daughter. Unfortunately, Harry worked in far flung places, and about the only thing he provided, in way of fatherly duties, was money to support Angel and the pack of kids he had somehow found time to father during his short stays back in town. Harry claimed every time he threw his pants on the bedpost Angel got pregnant. The man figure in Erin's life had always been supplied by her Grand-daddy Joe and Uncle Hank, or "Unk" as she usually called him.

"I was about to ask if you were up to it, but I can see you are up without asking." Erin was just as sexy as Amy and wore a much more revealing bathing suit; it didn't do a thing to relieve the tent pole in his shorts. She giggled and bumped hips with him, when she couldn't pull his hand out of his pocket. Erin was a very outspoken young lady at best, at worst she could use words others might describe as colorful, if they were in a charitable mood. She often brought Old Joe to the shop and picked him up later, now that he was getting so old.

Back when she was younger and Old Joe was still driving, it was the other way around; Joe would bring her with him, if she wasn't in school. On days when Unk wasn't too busy, she loved to perch up on one of the shop's waist-high work stools and spin around as she chatted with Hank. If no one else could hear, she always got around to asking questions about sex. She had all the curiosity of a young girl her age, and knew she could count on Hank for an honest answer, if he answered at all. Now, there was nothing she didn't feel comfortable discussing with Hank.

"Amy sure is pretty, isn't she? Bet you'd love to do her, huh?"

"Erin! I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap. Besides—I didn't notice. She's just a kid, and I'm old enough to be her daddy."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire! If you didn't notice, why don't you move your hand? Heck, she's as old as me." Erin stopped walking, hesitated, then looking him straight in the eyes said, without even a hint of a smile, "Unk, I'd love for you to wash my mouth out, but not with soap. In fact, I'd help; I'll do all the work, all you'd have to do is lay back and enjoy."

"What the hell am I going to do with you, girl? You're too young to talk like that."

"I'm old enough."

"No shit—and you're what—eighteen and never been kissed?"

"Huh! A lot you know! I've been getting kissed for some time now." She hesitated before adding, "I've been doing some kissing too—on a place the boy's just love. If you weren't so uptight, I'd love to show you, stud."

"What's this stud shit?" Hank didn't want to admit it, even to himself, but a picture of his niece, her hand wrapped around and stroking the part of his cock that wasn't in her mouth, flashed into his mind. That really turned him on. Maybe I better check her out, after all, we wouldn't want her to learn wrong, maybe develop bad techniques that she'd have to unlearn, would we?

"Now don't you start bull shitting me 'Unk.' You got a reputation as t-h-e number one stud around here. According to local gossip, your little black book is almost as big as the telephone directory."

"Don't believe everything you hear, little girl." He knew she hated it when he called her a 'little girl.' They had to stop ribbing each other because they'd joined Old Joe and Angel.

"Com'on, Hank," Joe fished two Bud Lite beers and two Diet Cokes out of the cooler. "Time fo you n me to show dese splitails how to chunk hoss-shoes," he said, passing out the icy cans. They popped the tops, then touching the cans together, Joe said, "To da fourth. Dis one and many mo ta come."

"To the Fourth!" Three voices spoke as one. As Hank listened to his companions chat, he took a moment to enjoy the beauty of the day God had created for them. The odor of hamburger patties on the grill competed with that of boiling peanuts, sizzling franks, and corn on the cob. Nearby a volley ball game was in full swing and nearer the river, where a cement pad served as a dance floor, three couples were dancing to Kitty Well's 'Honky-Tonk Angel.'

"Come on Unk. We'll take the other end. No sense in making the old folks walk all the way down there. They'll be tired out before the game starts." She made sure to walk ahead of Hank and he couldn't tear his eyes away from the tight little ass swinging to and fro as she walked.

What the crap am I going to do with her? he thought. The sap is flowing and some lucky son-of-a-bitch is going to break that in, if they haven't already. Deep down, he wished he could be the one, but that would be incest.

The game was close; both Erin and Angle were good. If he and Old Joe weren't lucky, they were going to get their clocks cleaned by these girls. We'll never hear the last of it, if that happens.

****

"Damn!" Erin missed with her first shoe The score was still nineteen all. She carefully took her second toss. Hank couldn't stand to watch. He closed his eyes until he heard the clang of metal on metal. "Yes! That's the way it's done Unk." She pumped her fist into the air three times while the shoe was spinning around the stake. Her second toss hadn't missed.

"Drat it, Boy!" Old Joe and Angel were carefully examining the resting place of Erin's last toss, after it finally stopped ringing around the stake. "Tis a ringer, but'cha might be able ta knock it off."

The game rode on Hank's next two shoes. He had to either top her ringer or knock her shoe from around the stake. He carefully lined himself up, swung the shoe once, twice, and was in the process of letting go on the third swing...

"Amy ain't never been fucked, but she sure wants to be." Erin said, just as his arm swung forward. He missed the stake by at least a foot.

"Damn it, Erin. You made me miss."

"Just thought you want to know."

"Why the hell do you think I'd want to know?" He went into his routine for his final toss. He needed to at least knock Erin's shoe from around the stake, so they could get another chance. "Now keep quiet." He carefully aligned himself again; he sighted through the curve of the horseshoe, his arm swung back and forward once, twice, and now for the release...

"Cause it's you she wants to fuck her." He was in the motion of tossing when he heard Erin's words. His fingers held onto the shoe too long; it flews high into the air and landed halfway to the stake. Erin and Angel went wild.

"What de hell wrong wid you, boy?" Old Joe was furious; he just hated to lose any game, especially a game against women. "I'se gonna find me a'nutter part'ner. Get yo ass outa here."

Hank moved toward the smell of the cooking hamburgers. They must be ready by now, He thought.

"Yeah, Unk, you can buy me a hamburger." She fell in step, slipping her arm around his waist and as they walked she constantly bumped her hip against his. She was obvious enough that old Miss Gladys stopped to stare.

"My niece, Miss Gladys," Hank tried to divert her disapproval, since she was the biggest gossip in town.

"Hurmph!" was her only reply. Erin threw gasoline on the fire by letting her hand slip down on Hanks butt. "Hurmph! These young girls just beg for it, these days. Stuff like that didn't happen in my day. We were ladies." Miss Gladys continued on her way making sure she grumbled loud enough for anyone within thirty feet to hear.

"What's wrong with you girl? Don't you know that woman will have a story about us spread all over town by this time tomorrow?"

"Who gives a shit, Unk? If we're gonna have the name, we just as well have the game. Why don't you and me pick Amy up and go over to your place, watch some of those good movies you keep in the old trunk at the foot of your bed and let nature take its course?"

"How do you know what's in that trunk, Missy?" Hank couldn't believe he was actually considering her crazy proposal. They were both over eighteen and Lord knows they were ripe for the plucking. In fact, if they were grapes, they'd be falling of the vine. Why shouldn't he taste their juice? Maybe he'd be the first. Virgins are awfully hard for a man my age to come by these days.

"Duh! You do pay me to clean your house once week, or did you forget?"

They were standing in the burger line when Amy joined them. She hung onto Hank's right arm while Erin held the left. A group of boys about their age approached the girls and Hank.

"Hey Amy! Why don't you ditch your Grandpa and let us show you and your friend a good time?" One of the boys broke away from the pack and walked over. "You can come too Erin."

"Fuck you Bobby Barrs. I need a real man, one with a long water hose, to put my fire out." Erin tried to kiss Hank's lips, but he resisted turning his face to her. She settled for a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah Bobby," Amy chimed in, "besides he ain't my grandpa, he's my Pa, and she too kissed Hank on the cheek.

Hank smiled at the boy's obvious discomfort. "See, boys—some of us got it and some of us don't. I wouldn't worry about it, though; as soon as your equipment grows to man-size, I'm sure the women will get interested in you also."

Both girls giggled and the guys walked away mumbling curses. Hank and the girls retired to a distant picnic table to eat their food, and nobody came near.

Hank didn't miss the way each girl sat close on either side, their bare skin felt good rubbing his bare legs. He was busily chewing his food, but his mind wasn't of burger; he was wondering if it was possible Erin knew what she was talking about. Would they really go for a roll in the hay with him? How should he even approach the subject with girls this young?

He needn't have worried; good old impetuous Erin took care of that. Before they had finished half of their burger, she'd filled Amy in on her proposal. At first, Amy turned ten shades of red, but Erin's enthusiasm was catching and Amy started coming around.

"How could we possibly get away with it?" she asked.

"Simple, dummy—you tell your Mom you're staying with me and I tell mine I'm staying with you. We can have the whole night at Hank's house with none the wiser."

By this time Hank was thinking with the head of his dick, and it all sounded great to him, especially when Erin's hand wrapped around his cock and stroked it gently.

"Get in the game, dummy, feel his balls or something." Amy's cheeks turned bright red, but she responded to Amy's remark by reaching gingerly for Hank's cock. Erin abandoned his shaft to Amy, while she slipped her little hand under his short's leg band and fondled his balls.

"Whoa, girls! As good as this feels, we can't continue here in plain sight. You wouldn't want me run out of town, would you?"

"Heck no, Unk, but if they did, we'd go with you, wouldn't we Amy?" Erin seemed adamant on that situation, while Amy only nodded her head. They both stopped however.

Amy whispered something to Erin, then jumped up saying, "Wait here Unk, we'll be right back." They walked out of hearing range where a short conference ensued.

Hank couldn't really believe what seemed about to happen. He'd turned on the picnic bench so that he could watch their sexy, youthful bodies,so beautifully displayed in their skimpy bathing suits, and his cock got even harder. I wonder what daddy would say if they knew what their little angels were up to.

"Okay Unk, we decided—you get the honor of fucking us both tonight," Erin announced when they returned.

Do today's girls really talk like this? Hank wondered. Then he remembered sitting in the stands at this spring's High School baseball game and hearing a group of Junior Girls discussing the size of various boy's cocks and comparing how good they were in the sack. He decided not to question it, just enjoy the ride.

"When?"

"We'll be at your place right after the fireworks display. Amy and I don't want to miss that; besides, we need to let our parents know not to expect us home. That okay?"

Hank watched the fireworks, but for the first time in memory his heart wasn't in it. All he could think about was the tight young asses swinging from side to side as they'd walked away. That beat the fireworks show hands down. Before the last barrage of rockets died out of the night sky, Hank's truck was pulling out of the parking lot.

He arrived home in plenty of time to prepare for the girls. When they got there he had a bottle of champagne with three glasses at the ready and just as he heard them at the door, he hit the start button on the DVD player and "If My Mother Only Knew" filled the screen.

"Oh my god!" Amy exclaimed when she saw the actress giving the star a BJ. She must have had six inches of cock in her mouth. "Can you really do that?"

"I've had almost that much," Erin assured her, while reaching for the glass of champagne Hank offered. "Maybe we can try it with Unk. I bet he'd love it."

Amy just looked doubtful as she sipped her wine, while keeping her eyes glued to the screen.

Hank decided he'd better take it really slow; the girls were both over eighteen, but in a small town like this, if they raised a ruckus the people would still turn on him quickly. He had to make sure he did nothing they didn't want him to do.

They had both changed into short skirts with tops that knotted just below the boobs, leaving their midriffs exposed. He sat in the middle of the sofa, and patted the cushion on either side, indicating the girls should join him. They did so immediately, pushing up tight against him until he could feel the heat from their bodies. He slipped an arm across each girls shoulder and his hands found their way to the shapely young mounds of flesh hidden beneath their tops.

Amy's nipples were unusually sensitive to his touch. She gave out a little muffled sigh when he rolled the stiffening little nubs between his thumb and forefinger. She turned her face toward him and he kissed her, first on the forehead, and then, when she didn't pull back, his lips found hers.

"Hummm," she moaned and her lips parted to receive his probing tongue. Hank massaged her young breast while their tongues darted back and forth between their mouths.

"Hey, Unk! Don't forget about me." His niece placed a hand on either side of his face, and pulled his mouth to hers and they began to tongue wrestle. Hank shifted his attention to Erin and was just getting her worked into a frenzy when Amy began pulling at him demanding her fair share. The girls were obviously willing but un-organized, when it came to threesomes. It was time for the adult to take charge.

"Hold it, girls. We need to organize a bit. Two very hot, beautiful women and one man takes a bit of planning—If the ladies are going to properly enjoy the experience" He untangled himself from the feminine flesh, using the excuse of pouring another round of champagne. "You do want to enjoy this, don't you?"

"Sure Unk. You just tell us what to do and we'll do it." Erin was definitely the spokesperson of the two, while Amy continued to just follow along, but her enthusiasm. was increasing.

"Okay. Probably the best start will be for both of you to take my clothes off." He knew this was ass backwards but he suspected he was dealing with two virgins, and one was his niece. He'd let them get used to seeing him naked before shedding their clothes.

The girls were all for that. Hank stood while Erin unbuttoned his shirt and Amy loosened his belt and fly. He raised his arms for Erin to slip his shirt off and stood before them naked from the waist up.

Amy caught the waistband of his shorts and boxers at the same time and started working them down. Watching her expression of anticipation excited Hank and he felt like his cock was going to burst. It wanted to stand straight out and that made it difficult for Amy to finish getting the boxers down.

"Oh my god!" She jumped when his cock sprang up after being pulled down by removal of the boxers. She had told Erin she'd seen a couple boys' cocks, but she had been lying. She just didn't want to be thought of as a nerd or something. Hank's man sized cock was larger than anything she'd ever imagined; in real life it looked bigger than the ones in the dirty books she and Erin had sneaked from Jody's room.

It turned out Erin wasn't all that experienced either. While Hank stood, his hands on his hips, both girls touched his cock like they thought it would break.

"Don't worry, girls. It's won't bite." They looked doubtful. Finally Erin wrapped her hand around it for a second before she stepped back.

"It feels different than when I felt it earlier through your clothes." She caught Amy's hand and pulled it toward her Uncle's shaft. "Look at that thing Amy. Have you ever seen anything like it? Why the head looks like a big purple plum."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handyman Hank Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds