• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 20: Sam Pt. 07

Cuckold Chronicles 20: Sam Pt. 07

123

Max and Rita

They both came out to the living room wearing matching robes. Max came up to me and shook my hand. "I know this is the first time you've done this without your wife, how did we do in our part? Did we go too far? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes Sir, I enjoyed it a lot. You guys were great. All I have to say is: I'm going to be a busy Clean-Up Bitch tomorrow."

Rita kissed my forehead, the only part of my face that wasn't covered in cum, and sent me on my way.

I silently let myself into Sam's condo. I peeked in their bedroom and they were asleep, spooning. Sam had a breast in his hand. I went to my room & got undressed. I took off the sleeve and put my panties back on. I dreamed that night of what new things tomorrow would bring.

I awoke to the feeling of something warm and wet on my face. I opened my eyes & noticed it was still dark. Heather was lying next to me, gently cleaning my face with a washcloth. Once she had wiped away most of the dried spunk, she tossed the washcloth to the side and cuddled up next to me, kissing me softly on the lips. I slipped an arm across her back as she got closer. I recognized the shirt she was wearing as the same one Sam had worn to dinner. My hand confirmed she wasn't wearing panties.

"Did you enjoy yourself, being loaned out like that?"

"Well, they did treat me the way I like to be used, but I would have liked it better if you had been there."

"That settles it then. I won't do it again. I regretted it as soon as we got back. Sam told me to go get you if I felt I had made a mistake about sending you over there, but I decided that you would leave if you didn't like it. We stayed up for a couple of hours, waiting to see if you would call it off. When you didn't come back, we went to bed."

"Were you serious when you said you & Sam weren't going to have sex last night? That you weren't going to need me for clean up?"

"According to Bill Clinton, we did not have sex. We were both a bit randy after what happened at dinner, so we took care of each other orally. What time did you come back here?"

"Around midnight I think, I'm not sure."

Heather gave me a deep tongue on tongue kiss and scrunched up her face. "You need to get cleaned up, you smell like stale cum and your breath could drop an ox in its tracks. I probably have a bit of cock breath myself. It's a little after 6, why don't we go take a shower? Then we can go out to breakfast, just you & me."

"That sounds great to me. I'm going to brush my teeth first, and then I'll meet you in the shower. Is Sam going to join us in the shower?"

"No, even if he is awake, this is my time with my husband."

Heather gave me a peck on the lips and headed for her bedroom to start the shower. I stripped off my panties and went into the 1/2 bath across the hall from my room & brushed my teeth. As I headed toward their room, I stopped at the linen closet & grabbed a fresh towel, then quietly continued into the bedroom & the bathroom. Sam was still sleeping, lying on his side, facing away from me. Looking at his tanned ass, I wondered once again how he could sunbathe nude without burning some vital parts. Heather was already in the shower by the time I got there. I hung my towel on the hook, pulled back the curtain and stepped into the shower. Heather was facing me, tilting her head back under the water, rinsing the shampoo from her hair. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me come in. I suppose she also didn't hear me with the water hitting her head. She seemed a little surprised when my hands went around her waist. She opened her eyes, smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a deep kiss. Once she broke the kiss, she picked up the conditioner and poured some in her hand and massaged it into her hair. I picked up the bottle of body wash and squirted a hefty amount onto her loofah and started at her shoulders, lathering her up, spending a bit too long on her wet inviting breast. She gave me a minute to play there before twisting away from my fun. It was her way of saying that the roughness of the loofah had over stayed its welcome. I wrapped my arms around her, washing and scratching her back with her shower tool. I went to my knees while washing her ass and hips. I was kissing her belly as I slid my hands up and down her legs, making the suds cover her glistening skin. When her hands came down to hold my head in place, I soaped up her arms. I had one more place to clean, so I put my hand between her legs and gave one last swipe, starting between her ass cheeks and ending just below her navel. She gave a slight gasp as I dragged it across her clit.

She pulled me gently by my hair until I was standing again. While we were kissing, she took the loofah from me and began scrubbing my back. I was squeezing her ass while she washed my arms when I felt cold air on my back.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Sam watching us with only his head inside the shower.

"Is there room in there for one more?" he said with a grin on his face.

Heather leaned around me and smiled at him. "I'll have to give you a rain-check on that. This is our private time. I'll be spending all day with you, but this is our time."

As she said that, she was sliding down to her knees, rubbing the soapy sponge up & down my legs. My crotch got a thorough cleansing as well. I guess she wanted to make sure it was clean because the next sensation I felt was her warm mouth engulfing my barely hard little stub. With her tongue swirling around and her humming, I didn't stand a chance. Two minutes into it and I blew my small but very satisfying load into her mouth. She held my little dick tight in her mouth while she swallowed repeatedly. I tried to pull her up to her feet, but she wrapped her arms tighter around my waist and pushed her face harder into my pelvis. A minute later she took my hand and pulled herself up into my arms, kissing me deeply. There was hardly any trace of my cum left in her mouth.

As we were kissing, she stepped backwards, pulling me with her under the quickly cooling water coming from the shower. I turned the hot water a bit higher and it started warming instantly. We rinsed off all the soap and just kissed and groped each other for another minute or so. Heather finally stepped back & shut off the water.

I stepped out and picked up Heather's towel, handing it to her. I dried myself while she was patting herself dry. I went in for another kiss, but she stopped me at arm length.

"We'll never get to breakfast this way. Go get dressed; I have to dry my hair."

"What do you want me to wear? I noticed you didn't pack me any underwear, so I need to know what panties I should be in."

"I don't want my husband in panties. You wore boxers on the way here. If they're still clean, wear them. If they aren't, go commando. You can figure out the rest. Now get out of here so I can get ready."

I left her to take care of those mysterious female things that take 5 times longer than a man would spend. I wrapped my towel around my waist and went to my room. I noticed Sam wasn't in bed as I left. I didn't let that stop me from getting dressed for my breakfast date with my wife. I checked my boxers and since I didn't see any "skid marks", I put them on. I went to the bath across the hall, combed my wet hair and shaved. I returned to my room & finished dressing. I grabbed a cigar and a cup of coffee and went out on the balcony to wait for Heather. I saw Sam sitting on the couch as I passed through the living room. The TV was on but the volume was down real low. He seemed to be asleep so I tried to keep quiet.

I was sitting on the balcony enjoying the sunrise over the Atlantic, lost in my thoughts about last night & what today would hold in store. I was brought back to the present by the door sliding open. Sam came out with a cup of Joe & sat down.

"I hope I didn't wake you? I was trying to be quiet."

"No, not at all; I was awake, I saw you come out here. I went into the bedroom, but Heather shooed me out. She wouldn't even kiss me good morning. She said this is her time with you. I'm guessing you're in Dave mode right now, right?

"Yes I am. We're going out to breakfast & then I'm sure she'll want to do some shopping and sight-seeing, maybe even walk on the beach. Did you have anything planned for today?

"I was hoping to take Heather out to play golf this morning. I have an 8 o'clock tee time with Max & Rita. Guess it will have to be a 3some instead, unless we can find someone hanging around the clubhouse looking for a partner."

"From what I've heard, you've had plenty of 3somes with Max & Rita," I said with a grin.

"That's true, but we were hoping for a 4some with Heather and I don't just mean on the golf course," he retorted returning my grin.

"I'm sure that will happen later, but it's just as well she's busy this morning. She doesn't like golf. I've tried many times to get her to join me on the links, but she won't. She tried a few times years ago, but it didn't take. I can offer this though. Why don't we meet you guys at the 19th Hole say around, Noon? We can have lunch and then maybe you could take her down to walk on the beach? After she goes shopping, I'm sure my legs are going to feel like rubber. You'll be able to do what you said you wanted. The two of you will be able to walk around in public looking like a couple, holding hands etc. I'll mention it to her while we're out if you like."

"That sounds like a good plan. I'll call Max now & run it past him. Give me a call around 11. We're only playing the front 9, so we should be about done by then."

"About done with what?"

We both turned and saw Heather standing at the door. She was dressed casual yet stylish. Her 3" heels and skin tight jeans showed off her toned legs and desirable ass. The emerald green blouse was a perfect match for her eyes, unbuttoned just enough to show her ample cleavage. Her hair & makeup were as impeccable as ever.

Sam stood up to answer her. "We were talking about meeting up for lunch. I was going to ask you to join Max, Rita and me for a round of golf this morning, but Dave tells me you already have plans, plus you don't like golf."

"He's right on both counts, but I thought a golf course only has 18 holes? Where in the hell does a 19th hole come into play? A tie-breaker?"

When Sam & I finished laughing, I explained that it was the bar & grill at the clubhouse. Heather didn't seem to join in on our humor.

I decided we should head out, so I took Heather's hand and said to Sam, "We need to get to breakfast. Sam, you should call me when you guys head to the 9th tee, you know, golf etiquette and all, then I can give you an ETA as to when we can be there. Sound good to you Sam?"

Sam nodded his head as I pulled Heather towards the door. I didn't stop even as I felt her try to pull back in Sam's direction.

"What's the big hurry? I didn't even get to give him a kiss goodbye!"

"I noticed that too. As you said, this is your time with your husband and I don't plan to waste a minute of it. I have a surprise for you after we eat. No more questions, I'm starving."

"Are you upset about something? You seemed fine when you went to get dressed. Did Sam say or do something before I came out?"

"Not in the least. On the contrary, I liked it when you told him to leave the bedroom because you were spending the morning with your husband. That made me feel good. I just felt that needed to be reinforced to Sam, that's all. I even made a date for you later to stroll down the beach with him."

We were pulling into the Perkin's lot so the discussion was cut short. Over breakfast I told her about the tourist area called Harbor Town. I knew this next bit of information would seal the deal. They have a lighthouse and you can climb to the top. She got excited and hurried through the rest of her meal.

On the way to Harbor Town, I told her about the rest of my conversation with Sam. She didn't seem so much interested in Sam as she was in the shopping district. She couldn't wait for me to stop the car so she could get out. We headed straight to the lighthouse of course. We toured the museum and she climbed the stairs to the top. Because of my problems, I stayed on terra firma and waved at her when she walked out on the observation deck. Thirty minutes later, she joined me back in the gift shop. We were leisurely strolling through the quaint shops and boutiques when my phone rang. It was Sam saying they were approaching the 9th hole. I told him we would meet them in about an hour at the club.

They were already sitting at a table when we got there. The restaurant part had floor to ceiling pane glass windows looking out at the 1st tee. Sam & Max stood as we reached the table. Sam gave her a light peck on the cheek and sat back down. Max tried to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head, offering her cheek instead. He shook my hand and leaned in a bit to ask me in a low voice, "What's your name this morning, Limp Dick?"

I lost my smile and I started to answer him when Heather spoke up.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners. Max? Rita? I don't believe you've met my husband, Dave. Dave, this is Rita and Max. They are dear friends of Sam's."

Max had a look of total confusion on his face. Sam jumped in with the explanation. "I made the same mistake the first time too. It may sound confusing but it really isn't. You see, he has Dave time and he has Bitch time. If he has panties on, he is in Bitch mode."

Max still looked lost. "How am I supposed to know if he is Dave or Cum Slut?"

This time Heather answered him. "Just ask him of course. When you see him for the 1st time, like now, just ask what his name is, or what are you? I know it's new to you, but the key was I introduced him as Dave."

Rita jumped into the conversation with her question. "Heather, I am amazed that you can go from loving wife to demeaning Mistress so easily. How can you turn it on & off so quick?"

"Turning off the Mistress, as you say, is the easy part. That isn't me deep down inside. I really don't like treating him like that, but that's what he wants. Turning her on is the hard part. Sam, no need for one of your snide comments about turning me on. So, suffice it to say, I love my husband very much and I'll fight like a junk yard dog to defend and protect him, like I know he would do for me. I hope all this makes sense to you."

"It makes sense to me," Max said. "Dave, I'm sorry if I was out of line. I just didn't understand the dynamics, that's all."

"No offense taken Max. Like you said, you didn't know. Now I could use a drink & something to eat."

The lunch went great. There was no grab-ass going on under the table, no making fun of me, just pleasant conversation. I found out Max owned a construction company in Las Vegas and Rita was a Blackjack dealer at a big casino. Max, as it turned out, used a lot of the hardware I manufacture and sell nationwide. The businessman in me realized that this trip just became a tax write-off for all of us.

Heather finally broke up our business lunch by declaring, "Someone promised me a walk on the beach. Dave, you ready to go?"

"I'm sorry, Honey, I'm going to have to beg off. My legs just aren't up to it right now. I need to lie down & rest for a while. Sam, would you mind filling in for me?"

"Hell no, I don't mind. Who would pass up a chance to be walking down the beach with a beautiful woman? You guys want to join us?"

"No thanks," Max said, "I'd like to talk with Dave a bit, if he's up to it."

"I'll have to pass as well," chimed in Rita, "I have a massage scheduled for 2 o'clock. I want to be nice & relaxed for our party tonight."

Since everyone had made plans, we all stood up, getting ready to go our separate ways. Heather handed me her key to the room in case I decided to go to the room before they got back. Sam was the only one who noticed Heather was wearing heels.

"Don't you think we ought to go to the room so you can change your shoes? Heels and sand don't work too well together and it's too cold to go barefoot."

"No need for that, I always keep a pair of sneakers in the car."

Rita gave Max a peck on the cheek as she left. Heather gave me a nice kiss before she and Sam walked away, with their arms around each other's waists. Max & I went into the bar and found a corner with two overstuffed chairs and a table. We talked a bit about both of our businesses. I mentioned that since construction had started getting stronger again, I had been thinking about opening a distribution center somewhere in the mid-west.

"What about Vegas?" Max asked, getting quite interested in the idea. "Vegas is the 2nd strongest market for new construction right now. Only Houston is doing better and Phoenix is right behind us. Hell, Vegas would give you coverage from the Mississippi to the Pacific."

He gave me a lot to think about. I got his card and told him I wanted to keep in touch after we all go home. I also told him I had to get my people together and design a plan for the expansion I had been dreaming about for 20 years.

I finished up my drink and took my leave of Max. Between all the walking we did earlier and two meals I had had, I was rather tired, so I decided to go to the room and rest, maybe even take a nap. Once I was back in the room, I grabbed a beer and sat out on the balcony enjoying a stogie and gazing out over the ocean. I caught myself dozing off, so I went inside and laid down on my bed. I really must have been tired because the next thing I knew was feeling the bed shift from someone's weight. I rolled over & saw Heather joining me.

"You're back. What time is it?"

"It's 3:30. We have about 30 minutes before we have to get up & get dressed. Let's just lay here & cuddle, shall we?"

I put my arm around her shoulder and held her tight before drifting off again.

I awoke a short time later to an empty bed. I saw a pair of panties and the sleeve set out for me on top of the dresser. I checked my watch & noticed it was 4:30 now. Heather said we had to get up at 4 to get dressed. I quickly stripped and put on the sleeve and panties. They proclaimed my name for the night was to be CLEAN-UP-BITCH. I walked out of the room looking for Heather. I found her & Sam sitting on the couch watching TV. She was leaning against him, his arm around her shoulder. She had one hand on her lap and the other was resting on his thigh. Heather was wearing a peach colored silk blouse and a dark blue skirt that showed a lot of stocking covered leg, topped off with 4" blue heels. Sam was casually dressed in slacks, a long sleeved dress shirt and loafers.

Heather smiled at me as she said, "It's about time. I thought I was going to have to wake you up again."

"I'm sorry; I guess I was more tired than I thought."

"Are you feeling OK? We don't have to..."

"NO, NO, I'm fine. I'm wide awake now. Again, I'm sorry I overslept."

"Well, you're here now. I knew it wouldn't take you long to be dressed for the party, so no harm done. Now come over here so we can check out your panties."

I walked over in front of them, faced away from them and bent at the waist, my hands on my knees.

The next sensation I felt was a hand caressing my panty covered ass. From the size of the hand and the softness of the touch, I knew it was Heather. I also realized Sam would never touch my ass like that. I felt her grab the material and pull it together and up into my ass crack, making it look like a thong. I knew what was coming, so I was prepared when her hand landed with force on my bare ass. I wasn't near as ready when a larger stronger hand connected with my exposed skin on the other cheek, with much more force. Heather smoothed my panties back out and used her foot to push me away.

I started to walk away when I heard one of them snap their fingers. I turned around to see Heather pointing to the carpet at her feet. I went down on all fours and crawled back to sit at her feet. She was smiling so sweetly as she slipped off a shoe and rested her foot on my shoulder, allowing me to see the blue thong she was wearing.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 20: Sam Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds