• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt Ch. 05

Paying a Debt Ch. 05

12

"Get up, slave," Olivia yelled at Katie, as she burst through the previously locked door.

"Yes, Mistress," Katie replied. She was certainly not ready for another round of training at the hands of her captors, or owners, or whatever they were. Her nipples still stung from the fresh piercings that adorned her previously unblemished D cup breasts. Her asshole still ached from the rough fucking it had received at the end of a robotic dildo, while her pussy had been brought to orgasm against her will once again. Basically, Katie was mentally and physically drained. But the beautiful prisoner knew she had no choice, so she rose from her cot and walked her naked body to where Mistress Olivia waited.

Emily, on the other hand, bounced out of bed when she heard Cesar opening her door. "Is it time to go, Master?" she inquired of her visitor, before he could even speak.

"Yes, slave," Cesar responded, amused at her eagerness. "Time for more fun."

"I am ready, Master," Emily said as she followed him into the hallway. She saw Katie entering the playroom ahead of her, and hurried to catch up.

Natasha and Cara were waiting for the two girls when they entered the room, Cara as naked as the other slave girls.

"Welcome my little slaves," Natasha said as they entered the room. "Time for the next step in your new lives. Come over here and lie face down on these massage tables."

Katie didn't think they were getting massages, but saw no choice other than to do as she was told. Katie got up on one table while Emily climbed up on the other. They were quickly strapped down by Olivia and Cesar, with their feet attached to the corners of the table and their arms pulled down and tied to the table legs.

"Come here, slave," Olivia commanded Cara, pointing to a spot in front of the tables.

Katie had a feeling of dread with her ass exposed and vulnerable in her current position. However, her sense of concern was misplaced as she would soon realize.

"Turn around," Olivia ordered Cara, who was now standing where the two bound girls could see her. Olivia reached up and brushed Cara's hair aside, revealing a fancy script tattoo of the word 'Slave' embedded across the back of her neck.

"The next step in your transformation, to publish your new title on your body for everyone to see," Natasha informed the girls.

Emily closed her eyes and sighed lightly, accepting this as just one more part of her fate.

Katie wasn't nearly as accepting. She opened her mouth to complain and plead for a reprieve, but no words came out. After all, what could she say? Nothing she could say would stop her body from receiving its first tattoo, and she would probably just be punished for opening her mouth. The permanence of a tattoo brought a particular significance to Katie, as she felt herself fall further into the abyss of her situation.

"Do Katie's first," Natasha ordered Cesar, who was preparing the equipment.

"Gladly, Mistress," Cesar replied.

Soon Katie felt a sharp pain, like a knife being drug across the back of her neck. The physical pain was nothing compared to the mental anguish of being permanently labeled as a slave. Katie's mental state sunk to a new low as she lay helplessly bound under the tattoo gun.

"All done," Cesar remarked as he finished up Katie's tattoo. "Your turn sweet cheeks," he said to Emily, smacking her ass as he turned to start her tattoo.

Emily fought back the tears as she felt Cesar begin his work. She had managed to accept her predicament, but the tattoo was a tangible symbol of her new status. The permanence of being marked like this was actually more humiliating, and less enjoyable, than the sex that had been repeatedly forced upon her.

Olivia released Katie from her bondage as Cesar began working on Emily's tattoo. "Over there," Olivia ordered Katie, pointing at where Cara kneeled.

Katie got the point. "Yes, Mistress," she obediently chanted, moving to where Cara knelt, and taking her place alongside the fellow slave. Katie looked at Cara, at the virtually expressionless demeanor she maintained while being totally obedient without question. Katie looked at Emily, who lie motionless on the table as her body was defaced at Mistress Natasha's whim. Katie looked down at her newly pierced nipples, and felt the dull pain on the back of her neck where she had just been officially branded a slave.

My God, Katie thought, we really are nothing but chattel, to be toyed with and abused as the Mistress saw fit. Will I ever be free again, or am I trapped here forever? She was afraid to answer her own question honestly.

Olivia untied Emily once her tattoo had been completed, while Cesar cleaned up the tattoo equipment.

"On with the festivities," Natasha goaded her captives. "Who is volunteering to get fucked this time?"

Katie, not wanting to make the same mistake as earlier, quickly piped up, "I volunteer, Mistress." Katie hoped that she would only have to deal with Cesar and not Cara as well. But her primary goal was to direct the harsher punishment to Emily for once. A simple fucking by Cesar seemed like a minor inconvenience compared to the other tortures that were lurking in the playroom, even if it included Cara's attention as well.

"Very well, tie her to the fucking chair," Natasha ordered Olivia.

Katie looked tentatively at the device, which was the same one Emily had been strapped to earlier. The sturdy, oversized wooden chair resembled a wooden recliner with two solid wood foot rests acting as stirrups to each side. The chair would hold her firmly with her legs spread wide, offering perfect access to her exposed pussy and ass.

Katie stepped up to the chair and reclined back into it, her body in an almost horizontal position. Olivia strapped her ankles far apart in the makeshift stirrups. Rather than strapping her arms onto the arms of the chair, they were attached to the corners of the chair back above her head. "Thank you, Mistress," she offered, attempting to make the best of a bad situation and appease her captor.

"Very well," Natasha began. "I will leave the slaves with you Olivia."

"As you wish, Mistress," Olivia responded.

"Come Cesar, I will assist you with cleaning and stowing the tattoo equipment," Natasha instructed.

Olivia grabbed an massive strap on dildo and handed it to Emily. "Emily, I assume you can handle this task since Cesar is preoccupied," Olivia said, smiling at the evil twist they had sprung on Katie.

Emily grinned widely as she slipped her legs into the strap on. "I will do a good job for you, Mistress. Thank you."

Katie for her part was so overwhelmed by the events of the day, she didn't initially realize what was happening. She was so set on having sex with Cesar, that his leaving and Emily being handed a strap on were too unreal to be occurring. But as the situation evolved and Emily approached with the huge phallus, Katie finally realized that she had been duped once again. She had hit her breaking point.

"Mistress Olivia, no!" Katie screamed. "No. Damn it, no. You can't do this to me. Let me go. Get that bitch away from me with that thing. Damn it, listen to me." Katie twisted violently, pulling at her bonds and shaking the chair. But the chair was solid and held Katie firmly in her reclining position.

Katie's loud rant displeased Olivia, who commanded, "Cara, get up on her and silence that foul mouth of hers with your charms."

"Yes, Mistress," Cara responded without question. She rose and climbed up onto the back of the reclining chair, straddling Katie's chest. She briefly ran her hands lightly over Katie's breasts before edging up Katie's reclined body toward her face.

"God damn it, get off of me," Katie continued her irate ranting. "Get your filthy pussy off of me. I'm warning you. Emily, keep the hell away from me. Fucking assholes, let me go!!"

Cara slid forward until her pussy landed on Katie's mouth, muffling her rants. She pressed her now wet pussy down onto Katie's mouth, while she squeezed her thighs together holding her victim's head still, forcing her juices onto Katie's mouth.

Katie continued to curse and plead, but she realized that the muffled sounds exiting her mouth into Cara's pussy were completely unintelligible. As she gasped for air through her nose, Cara's sweet scent was drawn in seductively by Katie. Suddenly distracted by the sensuous odor, Katie became further distracted when she felt Emily's fingers sliding lightly into her pussy, followed soon thereafter by Emily's tongue tickling the edges of her lips.

Emily was in heaven, once again having sex with the girl of her dreams. She was determined to make the most of every second she had access to Katie's body, not knowing how often she would get this chance.

Katie's struggling quickly subsided, and she began pushing her hips forward to receive Emily's advances. My God, they have turned me into a sexual deviant, Katie thought to herself as, unable to control herself, she responded to the violation by opening her mouth and welcoming Cara's pussy with her tongue. Who have I become? Her inner conflict about her sexuality drifted away as she became engrossed with the sexual activity being thrust upon her body.

Emily kneaded Katie's ass while she worked her tongue's magic on her pussy and clit. She could feel an orgasm building in Katie as her muscles tensed and her back arched. Emily slipped a finger just into Katie's asshole, which was all it took to set her off.

Katie screeched into Cara's pussy as she felt her pussy contract. The warmth and excitement overtook her body as an orgasm ripped through her. A minute later, Katie lie still and exhausted, although her mouth continued to welcome Cara's pussy that was thrust onto her face.

"Get on with your assignment, slave," Olivia commanded Emily, obviously perturbed that the strap on fucking had not commenced quickly enough.

"Yes, Mistress," Emily responded, standing up and shifting the tip of the oversized dildo to the opening of Katie's now sopping wet pussy.

"May I come now, Mistress?" inquired Cara, who was now grinding her cunt on Katie's face.

"Yes, of course," Olivia answered. "You are entitled to a reward for doing such a fine job of pacifying this crazy slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," Cara gasped as she ground a bit harder, bringing herself off at Katie's expense. Cara's juices flowed freely into Katie's mouth.

When done, Cara slid down Katie's body, once again stopping briefly to feel her soft D cups. Satisfied that her job was done, Cara returned to kneel on the floor, content to watch the remainder of the festivities from the subservient position.

Emily began to push the dildo into Katie. The tip popped through the opening, followed little by little by the shaft of the three inch diameter monster. Emily leaned forward and caressed Katie's stomach and breasts as she eased into her lover.

Katie cringed at the pain of the huge dildo stretching her pussy wider than it had ever before stretched. She looked up into Emily's face and saw the loving way she was looking down at her. Katie closed her eyes, but couldn't get the vision of Emily out of her head. The pain in her loins was offset by the sexual electricity she felt. Her head exploded with the two extremes, pain from the dildo's size and ecstasy from the stimulation she felt.

Emily could insert most, but not all, of the twelve inch dildo into her friend. Once it seemed to hit its limit, Emily began to slowly slide the phallus in and out of the now accepting pussy. It amazed Emily how the cunt lips seemed to embrace the phallus.

Katie didn't bother fighting the feeling she was getting from this most recent rape of her body. She accepted her fate and tried to deal with the combination of pain and pleasure. After a few minutes, the pain subsided and the pleasure increased. Another climax was approaching and she moved her body to maximize the stimulation. As her body exploded in orgasm, it occurred to Katie that she wanted this to happen, and her mind was conflicted over whether it was even really rape anymore.

"Fuck me, Emily. Please keep fucking me," Katie uttered, embarrassed that she had succumbed to Emily, but desperate for more stimulation.

Olivia watched, pleased with the way Katie was succumbing to the treatment plan designed to break her down. It was apparent that Katie was losing her sense of independence and free will. A prime goal of the training was to increase the captive's acceptance of what they were forced to do. Katie's reaction indicated an increased level of acceptance of an act that she, in her previous state of mind, would have abhorred.

"That's enough, slave," Olivia barked at Emily.

"Is it my turn to sit on her face, Mistress Olivia?" Emily sensuously asked her trainer, assuming the obvious next step for her bound toy.

"Why would you think any of this is about you?" Olivia snapped back. "Your chore is complete. Get your ass on the floor by Cara and get that dildo off."

Emily slinked away from Katie, removed the strap on, and knelt by Cara. She felt deprived and frustrated at this turn of events.

"What exactly was that performance you put on?" Olivia asked Katie as she approached the bound, exhausted blonde. "You are fortunate that I allowed your friend to pleasure you after the outburst you provided earlier. You should have been whipped within an inch of your life for that."

"I am sorry, Mistress Olivia," Katie begged for forgiveness.

"Well, you shall suffer tonight as your penance," Olivia said as she removed the wrist and ankle cuffs to release Katie. "Your punishment will commence in one hour."

"Yes, Mistress," Katie replied, knowing she had screwed up again. "Damn it," she cursed to herself under her breath so no one would hear.

"And for you, you worthless slave," Olivia continued, now looking at Emily. "How dare you ask for pleasure as a reward for performing a simple task like fucking a fellow slave."

Emily looked at Olivia with a stunned stare. "But Mistress Olivia, I just thought . . ."

"Thought?" interrupted Olivia. "You are to do as you are told, not what you think. I am beginning to believe that you have been obedient in order to manipulate me. Is that true?"

"No, Mistress," Emily stuttered. "Or, well, maybe to please you so you would reward me, like you rewarded Cara."

"Cara's job was to smother your little slut lover with her pussy to keep her quiet," Olivia said. "Of course the result would be an orgasm. Your task was totally different, and I am most displeased that you attempted to manipulate me for personal gain. You will also be punished in one hour."

"Cara, come here," Olivia ordered. She placed various items in two bags and handed them to Cara. "Take them to your room and prepare them for their punishment. This bag is for Katie, and this one for Emily. Go!"

The three slave girls exited the play room and returned to Cara's cell, which closely resembled the other rooms. Cara knew what was expected of her, and she understood the importance of not doing anything different.

"The two of you may kneel on the floor," Cara commanded, while she took a seat on the cot. "You will learn what is expected here. Everybody does."

"So you've learned?" asked Katie.

"Of course. I don't want to experience what lies ahead for you. It is easier to obey, and pointless to resist," explained Cara. "The quicker you learn and accept that, the sooner your lives will get a little easier."

Emily just knelt quietly, feeling demoralized by the latest turn of events.

Katie was not so docile, wanting to know more about this place. After all, information is power. "How did you end up here?" she asked Cara.

"Bad decisions. You want the whole story?" Cara responded.

"Yes," said Katie.

"I was a typical Midwestern girl. I loved the theater and wanted to have a glamorous career in acting. So, despite my parents objections, I moved to Los Angeles after high school to find my fortune. They were pissed about it and refused to pay for anything. Well Cali is expensive and it didn't take long to burn through my limited savings. Lots of interviews landed me one small part in a commercial, that didn't pay much."

"Sounds like a typical story," Katie commiserated.

"Yea," Cara continued. "Well I was getting desperate and decided to lower my standards. I thought it had worked out when I landed a part in a B horror movie. I had to go topless, but it would pay the bills for a little while. Plus it was an actual movie role. We wrapped up shooting and most of the cast and crew left, but the director needed one more scene from me. The next day I went in and he shot a bondage scene where I was assaulted by a serial killer. Once I was tied up, they stripped me naked, and the scene went way further than what I had agreed to."

"Wow, that sucks," Katie said, as Cara paused to shed a tear. "So what happened to put you here?"

"Stupid me, I exploded at the director once the scene was done," Cara explained. "I threatened to call the cops and ruin him. My contract was clear that there would be no nudity or sexual contact. I should have waited to threaten him until after I was untied. He knew I had limited contact with my family and was alone in LA, so nobody would miss me right away. He never untied me. Just sent me here."

"Don't you want to get out of here though?" Katie asked. "You haven't really given up, have you"?

"At first, sure," explained Cara. "I tried to resist. Even tried to escape once. But you'll learn that there is no escape, no options. You obey Mistress Natasha, and you survive. You disobey Mistress Natasha, and you suffer. The only way out is when Mistress sends you away. There were others here when I arrived, and they are gone now. I don't know where to, but I get the feeling it is worse than here."

"There has to be some way out," Katie said hopefully.

"Not a chance," Cara responded. "We are now the property of Mistress Natasha, and she will do as she wishes with us. Total servitude is the best option, trust me."

"You know she's right," Emily finally chimed in. "Haven't you seen how she looks at us? We're just toys to her."

"And it's better to be a good toy and let her play nice with you, than to be a bad toy and subject yourself to her wrath," Cara advised. "Speaking of wrath, we better get you two ready so I don't end up with the same treatment you two are about to receive. Who wants to go first?"

Katie and Emily looked at each other, then shrugged.

"My choice then," Cara said, taking control. "Emily has less to put on, so we'll start with her."

"That sounds like a plus," Emily said hopefully.

"Not necessarily," Cara responded. "Come here."

Cara removed ankle and wrist cuffs from the bag and began to strap them onto Emily's extremities.

"Well this is nothing new," commented Emily, getting used to the cuffs over the past several days.

"Means you will probably be bound to something in the play room if these are going on," Cara explained. "That could be bad or good."

Cara next removed a collar from the bag.

"Used to the collar, too," replied Emily smugly.

"This one may be a little different," Cara replied, holding up a collar that was at least five inches tall. "It's a posture collar, which you will understand momentarily."

When Cara fastened the collar around her neck, Emily was forced to keep her chin up high, limiting her head's range of motion significantly.

"Shit," swore Emily, as she felt the collar force her head up.

"Quite effective," laughed Cara. "And this will make it that much worse. Open wide."

"Uuughh," Emily grunted, as Cara inserted a ring gag into her mouth and fastened the strap behind her head.

"And for the coup de grace," Cara continued. "You are not going to like this. It will put an end to your ability to see or hear."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds