• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Orgasm Therapy Ch. 04

Orgasm Therapy Ch. 04

12

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This continues this series of Anita Tremblay, 62, and her young physical therapist. This chapter contains scenes of female domination as she and her lover gladly explore her darker side. It features analingus, strap-on sex, creampie eating and golden showers. Enjoy.

*****

I was feeling sad. This was to be the last day of my physical therapy - and sexual awakening - with Juan.

My name is Anita Tremblay. I'm 62, and had recent hip-replacement surgery. Juan was my physical therapist, a 25-year-old dark-skinned Latino blessed with many talents, in his profession and his sexual expertise.

Juan had introduced me to both during our first encounters, massaging me in his special way, utilizing his flickering fingers and talented tongue to bring me to mind-blowing orgasms. We'd progressed to full-out intercourse, and the amazing young man never failed to satisfy me over, and over.

But this was to be our last day. The insurance coverage would run out, and we'd hit the last of our usable sessions together. And, thanks to Juan's professionalism, I was doing quite well, ahead of the healing curve. When he got there, dressed in his usual uniform of white t-shirt and slacks that hugged every inch of his deliciously muscular young body, he took note of my mood.

"Something is on your mind, Mrs. Tremblay?" he asked sweetly, dropping his bag by my bed, where I lay under the blankets in only a black thong and skimpy matching bra, purposely dressing that way for my young visitor.

"Today's our last session, Juan, I'm just a little...well, bummed out," I pouted.

He smiled, sitting on the bed, leaning over to frame my face in his dark hands, brushing the silvery strands of hair from my eyes and kissing me long and gently.

"Then let's make the most of it, shall we?" he said, his eyes soft and kind.

"Yes, dear boy, yes," I sighed, giving myself over to him, as always, secure in his passionate ways, unusual for one so young. "Indeed..."

We kissed for a few glorious moments more before we began our last round of therapy, the usually stretching and flexing, Juan laughing with delight when he peeled back my blankets to see how I was dressed. At first, I was hesitant to bare the deep scar on my right hip from my surgery, but cooed with delight as he stroked it with his long fingers.

"Don't be shy, pretty lady," he smiled, bending to trace that amazing tongue over the surface of the scar, making every inch of my body tremble.

He was a master, at his job and his pleasure, bending me in every conceivable way, taking great care with my body while lavishing it with attention. My favorite move, and as a result Juan's, was his bending one leg up as I lay on my back, leaving the other flat, stretching me and fully exposing my pussy, hairy and wet, just the way, as he often said, he liked it.

As he held that leg up against my chest and worked it slowly but forcefully, he ran his other hand between my thighs, over my slit and under the soaking-wet thong, gently fingering my pussy, running up and down it before entering me with two of them and drubbing my engorged clit with his thumb.

"God, Juan, that feels...that ALWAYS feels so nice!" I moaned, biting my lip and tweaking my nipples as I freed my rather large, creamy breasts from the skimpy bra. "You are so damned good at your job!"

He laughed, fingering me harder, rubbing my clit more insistently, bending his flexible young body over my bent knee to kiss me. Our tongues fought for space in our mouths, the wet, squishy sounds of his fingers plunging in and out of my pussy filling the air with obscene, delicious splashing, and in moments, I came hard against his plunging fingers, sucking his tongue deeper into my mouth. He gently slid his fingers from my pussy, lifting them to his nose, inhaling with closed eyes and a smile.

"Your scent...I adore your scent," he sighed, slipping the glistening fingers into his mouth and mine as we shared my thick juices.

"Now then, Mrs. Tremblay, up on your feet, on the floor, and bend over, we need to stretch out your beautiful legs!" he said, guiding me to the carpet.

"Whatever you say, young man," I giggled. "You're in charge...well, for now anyway!"

He gave a raised eyebrow look and appreciative nod.

I stood in the center of the room, feet flat on the floor, bending at the waist as far as I could. I am fairly lithe for a gal my age, and easily tucked my head to my knees, wrapping my arms around my legs. Juan knelt behind me and gasped.

"Very good, Mrs. Tremblay, you've been doing your exercises!" he marveled, running his strong hands up and down my thighs, making me groan. "Your hamstring muscles...are sooooo lovely, so long, so smooth..."

I gasped as I felt his hot breath on my ass, his lips touching the flesh, kissing, licking, biting. He moved his face further inward, between my cheeks, his long tongue flickering out. The thong moved aside in his fingers and that amazing tongue tickled my rectal ring, lapping gently at first and then forming a point to slither inside my anal opening.

"Goddammit, Juan, I LOVE THAT!" I growled, wiggling my fanny into his face, taking his tongue deeper into my bum. "You eating my...my asshole...god, that is so fucking good!"

He laughed, tonguing me deeper and harder, his strong arms surrounding my legs as he probed my ass, those talented fingers finding my clit again and bringing me off quickly, all the while as he made oral love to my butt that quivered under his oral ministrations. I shook in his powerful arms as I came, and then he backed away, leaning back on his haunches. I turned and eyed his stiff cock visible as it snaked down his tight pants leg.

"Now then, young man," I growled, rubbing his dick with one foot, making him moan. "As I was saying about me being in charge..."

"Yes, Mrs. Tremblay?" he smiled broadly, peeling off his shirt to reveal that amazing, muscular young torso, his tight, defined chest and rock-hard belly, a rippling six-pack of smooth flesh.

"Well," I said, sitting on the bed and motioning to him to stand before me. "There are things I've always wanted to try, and..."

Suddenly I found myself back in shy mode, which I'd always been until Juan entered my life - and me. I wasn't used to expressing myself sexually, but this young man erased my self doubts. And was doing so now, smiling down at me, his impossibly thick cock practically throbbing in his pants as he stood in front of me.

"Say it, Mrs. Tremblay, don't be shy!" he laughed, reading my mind. "We've come this far...no need to stop or slow down now!"

"Indeed, Juan, indeed," I sighed, reaching for his waist and unsnapping his pants to tug down, with his bikini briefs, in one sweep of my hands.

His cock never ceased to amaze, or please me, thick, veiny, long and forever hard. I sighed, cupping his massive, sperm-filled nuts in my hands, reveling in the hairless smoothness of them as I opened my mouth to devour them, sucking one, then both into my cheeks, slathering their silky smooth heat with my tongue as I slowly stroked his cock, a dollop of precum stranding down to drip onto my face.

He groaned, standing with hands on his slim hips, watching me with eyes wide open as I popped his nuts from my mouth and replaced them with his meaty cock, my head bobbing back and forth, my hair flying along with it. I sucked him like it would be the last time, which I feared it might. I felt his cock thicken and tense in my mouth, his beautiful balls going tight in my hand.

I stopped and pulled off. He groaned at the absence of my sucking mouth, looking down at me as I smiled up at him. His cock bobbed like a wet wand before me.

"What sort of things, Mrs. Tremblay?" he asked eagerly. "What did...did you want to try?"

"Well," I said slowly, looking up at him and running my hands up the backs of his muscular thighs to fondle and caress his delicious ass. "This sort of thing..."

I ran my fingers inside the mounds of smooth, dark-toned flesh and tickled his hairless asshole. Laughing, I stuck out my tongue, wiggling it from side to side and in and out of my mouth. His eyes widened and he groaned, backing into my hand.

"Oh, you are a naughty, naughty girl, Mrs. Tremblay!" he laughed. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah," I growled, spinning him around and biting his ass, making him yelp. "I'm very sure."

And I was. I had never licked a man's ass before, but Juan, in doing so to me so many times, made me wonder what it would be like. And I was about to find out.

I spread his delicious, hard cheeks in my hands, his pink sphincter puckered and smooth before me. I moaned, plunging my face inside, nearly cumming as I clenched my thighs together, squeezing my wet pussy, and rammed my tongue into him. He tasted clean, fresh, wonderful, and I dug in as deeply as I could, fluttering my tongue in and out, twisting side to side and devouring his gorgeous young ass.

"My GOD!" he groaned, wiggling his slim hips against my sucking face. "That is so good, Mrs. Tremblay!"

And it was. And it wasn't enough. I feasted on Juan's fantastic fanny for a few moments more, kneading the flesh in my fingers, pulling it open to allow my face in deeper, but needed more. I pulled out, stood and turned him around, attaching my mouth to his and kissing him wet and deep, taking his hard cock in my thighs, scissoring it against my wet pussy. He groaned, kissing me back, thrusting his dick into my thighs, the top parting my lips and grinding against my clit.

"Your ass is so delicious, Juan, taste it on my mouth!" I snarled into his, that long tongue driving into mine. "Take my face, baby! Sit on it! NOW!"

Never in my years would I have believe I would be saying those words, but they now spilled out eagerly, genuinely. I loved saying them, and Juan loved hearing them. I pushed him away and lay flat on my back on the bed. His smile broadened as he carefully straddled my face,

his hard cock slapping down between my tits, and I felt the sizzle of his precum splash on my sensitive flesh.

He settled down and back, his asshole opening for my mouth, my tongue slithering deep inside the clutching ring of his rectum and I reamed him long, hard and deep, practically smothering in the delicious embrace of his young, gorgeous ass. My hands grabbed his hips and pulled him down tighter until I could scarcely breathe, his beautiful, big balls draped over my chin.

I could hear myself moaning with pleasure inside the tight clench of his firm butt, struggling for air as I buried my face deeper into him. He groaned loudly, thrusting forward, pushing his wet cock along my cleavage, his ass muscles tensing against my cheeks and sucking me in deeper. I was mad for his ass now, kneading it hard in my fingers and sucking and licking his tasty young hole with reckless abandon.

"Oh God, Mrs. Tremblay...so good...so good..." he moaned, gliding his cock faster and harder on my chest.

I smiled in his ass, and relinquished my massage of his ass to reach around his squatting thighs to press my ample tits up and around his cock. He moaned more loudly now at the increased fleshy friction, fucking my boobs and I could feel his balls knots against my chin and the wrinkled meat of my throat.

"I'm going to...oh God...I'm going to..." he cried out, pumping my tits harder and faster.

"Cum, baby, cum!" I screamed into his asshole, the words muffled and raw.

He exploded, thick ropes of sperm jetting out of my tits, lacing down my belly, striping my already wet bush. I came with him, my thighs grinding against my cunt, and I thickened my tit grip around his spurting cock to take the rest. The heat of his cum filled my cleavage as I rubbed my boob meat back and forth on his cock, coating every inch of them. He finally stopped, his hips relaxing, his ass settling deeper around my appreciative face.

I rolled him off me, smiling, and he leaned in to kiss me, long and deep and wet, sharing the funky flavor of his tasty young ass.

"I made such a mess," he giggled, looking down at my soaked tits and long strands of sperm on my belly and cooling in my hot bush. "Allow me..."

"Oh, by all means, Juan, I insist!" I laughed.

I nearly came again, watching and feeling him gorge himself on his cream, taking it from my breasts with long, lingering laps of his tongue, slurping it into his mouth, teasing and tickling my thick brown nipples as he cleansed them. He smiled at me as he worked, licking up the ropes of pure white cum from my belly and sucking it off the hair of my pussy. He completely cleaned me and then traced small kisses up my belly and tits to kiss me, opening his mouth and spilling his cream into mine. Our tongues fought furiously, swapping it back and forth, until our faces shown with cum, a foamy lather coating them.

"Well," I giggled, licking down a strand of cum bridging between us as we broke our kiss. "That's a start..."

"Yes, yes it is," he laughed. "And while we're on the subject of trying...uh, new things...may I suggest something that might fit into this lovely new dominant streak of yours?"

"Oh, God, yes, Juan, of course!"

"Have you ever dabbled in...ball busting?" he asked almost shyly, his handsome face shining with his cum.

My eyes widened. I hadn't heard of it. But it intrigued me.

"No, Juan, to be honest...I don't know...what is it exactly?"

He went on to tell me that some men - Juan apparently included - like a bit of pressure, some pain, some torture of their testicles. Not to the point of debilitation or injury, but just enough, he laughingly said, "to show the women is very much in charge."

I had to laugh. I've never been a woman "very much in charge." But for the first time in my sheltered 62 years, I knew I wanted to. Badly. Especially with Juan's big, brown, soulful eyes staring into mine.

"Well, young man," I said, affecting a stern tone and liking how it felt. "Tell me more. Now!"

He laughed and slipped off the bed, his gorgeous young cock dripping with the residue of his last orgasm, slapping at that sexy thigh.

"Well, Mrs. Tremblay, for example," he said, leaning back against the wall, legs slightly spread, his huge balls hanging between those magnificent legs. "You can snuggle up close to me, and hold me against the wall and...slam your lovely thigh and knee into my crotch! Is that...would that be...acceptable?"

"Well, Juan, you didn't say how hard you wanted it, so I guess it's up to me!" I growled, affecting a dominant tone as I walked to him and pushed my hands to his broad shoulders.

I had never done anything of this sort before, but from the second my right thigh made contact with his huge, fleshy nuts and he bellowed in pain, I knew I was onto something extraordinary. He made an attempt to slide down the wall but I pushed his shoulders again, slamming him into it, his eyes open wide. I drew my leg back again, cocking it for more.

"Mrs. Tremblay," he groaned weakly. "That hurt...hurt..."

"Shh, slave boy, shhhh," I hissed. "Take it like a man..."

Over and over I slammed my thigh into his balls, his huge cock still stiff, precum splashing the leg punishing his beautiful nuts until I tired, breathless. As was Juan, who was slumping against my hands. I put a forearm to his throat, snapping his head back and kissed him long and wet, while pressing my knee into his balls, making him fill my mouth with agonizing moans.

"Is this what you had in mind, Juan?" I laughed, biting his lip and staring into his eyes, completely consumed by my new dominant side.

"Oh, God, YES, Mrs. Tremblay!" he groaned. "So good...you hurt me so good..."

I laughed and pulled away, walking to the center of the room as Juan slumped to his knees, a slight smile on that beautiful face. He stood on shaky legs and I pointed to the bed as an idea occurred to me.

"On your back," I said with a snarl.

He smiled, obeying and I lay atop him, face to face, moving his legs slightly apart and mine together. I parted mine a bit and reached back to grab his insistently stiff cock and that beautiful pair of huge nuts. Pulling the entire package up between my legs, I scissored them together, crossing my ankles, his balls and dick a painful prisoner of the meaty clench of my thighs. I glared down into his sweaty face, which was a mask of pleasure and pain.

"That hurt, Juan?" I laughed, pulsating my inner thighs on his package, making him wince, his cock poking out of my hamstrings and slapping at my ass. "I think this is rather good exercise don't you? Squeezing...squeezing...squeeeeeeezing your balls in my strong old thighs!"

"Yes...God yes...oh my God, Mrs. Tremblay..." Juan babbled, burying his face in my throat, sucking the wrinkled flesh of my neck, making my body tremble and my thighs squeeze harder.

"You've worked me hard in the past several weeks young man, you've made my old legs quite strong and muscular!" I laughed. "Now it's coming back to haunt you, as I CRUSH your balls in my thighs!"

I thought I'd make him cum, feeling a river of precum ooze from his cock, coating my ass as it bobbed against it. I brought him to the edge, quivering my thighs now, the flesh slapping and caressing his trapped dick and balls. He was about to explode, sucking the meat of my neck into his mouth, when I stopped and rolled off, leaving him wide-eyed on the bed, frantic for orgasm.

"I wish to return to your ass again, Juan, you don't mind, do you?" I laughed.

"No, no, of course not, whatever you wish, my lady!" he cried, sitting up and grabbing his bag. "In fact...I took the liberty...well, you never know what my clients will like..."

I had no idea what he meant. Until he pulled out a harness, attached to which was a long, thick, black dildo! I'd heard and read about strap-on devices like this, but never gave it much thought. Now as Juan stood with it in his hand, blushing, a sheepish smile on his face, it's all I could think about

"My, my, my, young man," I sighed, walking to him and kissing him as I stroked the faux cock he held. "You are indeed full of pleasant surprises!"

He fit the device to my hips, smiling as he knelt before me, stroking it, sucking it into his mouth. I groaned and nearly came watching him, my bisexual Latino lover, so very eager to please his older mistress. I held his head in my hands, thrusting my cock in and out of his mouth, deeper and harder until he gagged as I forced every one of the 10-inch length of it down his throat.

"On your knees!" I heard myself snarl.

I took him from behind, it's really that simple. I slathered up the cock with baby oil, squirting some into Juan's tight rectum, and entered him. Slowly at first, until I was fully imbedded in his muscular, smooth ass, then harder, faster. I held his hips, pounding him with a fevered intensity, the base of my fake cock rubbing my clit and triggering a series of small, electric orgasms that made me cum that much harder.

I groaned, leaning over him, my tits on his muscled back, reaching beneath him to fist his cock. He screamed with pleasure as I fucked him wantonly, hard and fast, stroking his dick to match the pace of my fucking his tight young ass.

"OH MY GOD!" he screamed.

He came, into my other hand as I cupped the palm beneath the spurting head, feeling it fill with his scorching hot sperm. I laughed, fucking him slower and slower and then pulling my dick from his ass. I was possessed with power now, spinning him around and grabbing his hair, tilting his head back and positioning my cummy hand over his mouth.

"Drink up, slave boy," I hissed.

I tipped the hand, and a thick river of white streamed into Juan's mouth, which he eagerly held open like a bird waiting for his mother to feed him. He took it all, every drop, gulping and licking his lips. I mashed my palm to his mouth, his tongue lapping furiously, cleaning it. I bent, growling, and kissed him wet and deep, sharing the thick tangy load.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Orgasm Therapy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds