• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tales of Lustville Scene 05

Tales of Lustville Scene 05

1234

Scene Five

Tracy, Kyle, Lois & Phil

Her mouth hanging open in disbelief from what she was hearing, Tracy listened spellbound to Lois's voicemail. She listened all the way through the message, then listened to it again. And again. She was about to replay it for a third time when she decided it might be more fun to get all the nasty details from her friend, live.

She hit Lois's picture on her speed dial and waited impatiently for her to pick up. When the call went to voicemail, she hung up and redialed, cursing under her breath when it went to voicemail again. She sat the phone down on the kitchen table, pacing back and forth, then decided to make a pot of coffee before she tried calling again.

She filled the decanter, taking her time as she poured the water into the back of the coffee machine, then took the basket out and rinsed it in the sink, put a fresh filter in, carefully measured out the coffee, and hit the start button.

She walked over to the table, picked up her phone, and looked at the clock on it. Two minutes had passed.

"Shit!" she muttered.

She pulled up her voicemail again, and saw that Lois's message came in at two forty-two A.M. She looked at the clock and saw that it was a little after ten thirty now. She hit the redial button again.

The phone rang once, twice, then Lois's groggy voice was whining in her ear.

"WHAT? What is so FUCKING important that you have to call me at...what the hell time is it? Who is this anyway?"

"You little slut," Tracy laughed, sitting down at the table and leaning back in her chair. "I knew you were gonna fuck him! I just knew it! As soon as I saw how that bare beaver made you look, and the way you played with your pussy when you talked to him! Oh Phil, I'm just like those little teenage nymphos you're always sticking your big dick in. Wanna fuck me instead? Come on girlfriend, details. I want it all."

Lois groaned and laughed at the same time. Her head was killing her, and her body was sore, but all in all, she actually felt pretty good after everything she'd been through in the last twenty-four hours.

"Mmmmmmm, come over and eat my pussy for me, and I'll tell you all about it." she tried to purr, but it came out as a husky rasp.

"No way!" Tracy laughed, jumping up out of her chair and walking into the living room, plopping down on the couch and leaning back against the arm rest. "Your pussy probably smells like a swamp by now. How about I let you fuck Kyle instead?"

Lois sat bolt upright in her bed, unable to believe what her friend had just suggested.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Sure," Tracy answered casually. "I mean, that's what friends are for right? Besides, you're probably not gonna let me fuck Phil unless I let Kyle pound your little pee hole, so it all comes out in the wash. Or somewhere. Anyway, I'm sure we can find enough holes between us for them both to cum in."

Lois fell back on her bed, kicking her feet in the air with delight.

"Oooooohhhh, you are so naughty!" she giggled into the phone. "I knew there was a reason I liked you. How do you wanna do this?"

"Well, my living room is bigger, and I like my couches better than yours, they're bigger and softer, ya know? Oh, you don't mind fucking in front of an audience do you? God, I hope not! I really wanna see Kyle slamming his big dick into your hot little cunt, sweetie. That would make me so hot!"

"I...I never did it in front of anyone before," Lois stammered. "But I guess I'm gonna have to. I mean, How else are we gonna get their cocks hard after they fuck us, if we don't let them watch us lez out a little? How do you think they're gonna react when they see us munch each others pussies after they fill us full of cum?"

Tracy laughed happily. She hadn't considered that possibility. An image popped into her head, making her gasp as her pussy quivered and juiced suddenly.

"I think we may both end up with a cock up our asses while we eat each other out is how they'll react. Even if we have to suggest it!"

"Oh shit, Tracy! this is so exciting!" Lois said, fantasizing about what she wanted to happen. "When do you want to do this, tonight?"

"Are you crazy? There's no way I'm going to be able to wait that long!" Tracy laughed, hopping up off the couch and walking back into the kitchen. "I was thinking around noon," she said as she poured a cup of coffee. "That should give us time to get cleaned up, get the boys outta bed, and get them cleaned up, maybe sneak in a quickie..."

"Okay, babe." Lois said, sliding off the bed and walking into the bathroom. She turned on the shower, and looked at herself in the mirror, grimacing at her reflection. "Anything I should bring? Besides me...and Phil's dick, of course."

"God, we turned you into a little slut overnight, didn't we? No, I've got snacks here, and plenty of booze. You can bring any toys you like...and pornos. You got any porn flix? I'm sure the boys will have some, at least I hope they do."

"Well," Lois said slowly, her mind flipping back to the pictures Phil had taken of her the night before. "I was thinking we could make our own porno. Don't ask, I'll explain it when I see you. I'm gonna hop in the shower. Talk to you in a bit, babe. Kisses!"

* * * * *

Tracy went down the hall to Kyle's room, flipped on the light and walked over to his bed. She sat on the edge of the mattress, and ran her hand over his smooth, muscular chest. Her hand stroked slowly back and forth, and she started to move her fingers down, but stopped herself. As much as she'd love to feel his huge cock pounding into her pussy, she thought it would be better if she let him save his strength, and his load, for Lois. She figured he was going to need it.

She shook him instead, smiling down at him as he squeezed one eye open and looked up at her.

"Time to get up sleepy head. I need to ask you something."

"What?" he asked, scooting up on the bed and leaning back against the headboard. He rubbed his eyes, then shook his head. Finally he looked at her, his eyes roaming over her body. He could feel his cock hardening just from looking at her.

"How would you feel about some fresh pussy?" she asked him bluntly.

"Sounds good to me," he said, starting to sit up. "It looks like you already had a shower, let me brush my teeth, and I'll be ready to go!"

She laughed as she pushed him back down on the bed, smiling and shaking her head.

"Maybe I put that wrong. Lemme try again. How would you like some NEW pussy? You know, not mine. And one I know for sure you haven't dipped your wick in already."

He looked at her for a minute, not sure where she was going with this. But the idea of another piece of ass to dump his load in sure was tempting.

"You need to give me more than that, Mom." he said slowly. Sitting up, he crossed his legs and looked at her. "Here's a few of the many questions that spring to mind. Do I know her, am I gonna have to seduce her, this a one on one thing, or are we talking threeso...holy shit, Mom! Did you tell someone about us?"

She put her fingers to his lips, shaking her head.

"Okay, maybe I handled this wrong. Tell you what, get up and get showered, a shave wouldn't hurt either. I'll be in the kitchen when you're ready. In the meantime, let your imagination run wild."

When Kyle walked into the kitchen fifteen minutes later, his mother was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee.

"It's still hot," she said. "I just made it a little while ago."

"Kewl," he said, walking over and pouring a cup.

His mother grimaced as he heaped spoons full of sugar into it, then got the milk from the fridge, and poured in a big dollop. She wondered why he bothered. She followed the truckers' credo, if it ain't black, it ain't coffee.

"Okay, Mom." he said, leaning back in his chair. "What have you got cooked up for me now?"

She liked the way he put his question to her. It meant he was open to her ideas.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to fuck my friend Lois. Today. And yes, I told her about us, and yes, I'll be there. What do you think? Do you like her? I think she's hot myself."

"I think she's hot too! Damn, a threesome with both of you? Count me in!"

He stopped and thought about it for a moment, and some of the light went out of his eyes.

"Are you sure she'd wanna do it with me? I mean, her son is my a..."

"Yes, she's interested," She said, cutting him off before he could turn the subject to Phil. She wanted to keep that little tidbit as a surprise. "We talked about it this morning, and she's hot for you. I mean really hot. I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a good time!"

"Okay, so when is this gonna happen? And what abou..."

She cut him off again before he could bring up Lois's son. She wanted to keep his mind off of him.

"She'll be here around noon, so we need to straighten up a little, and I want to make up some snacks and stuff. Is there anything special you'd like? Try to keep the list easy and short."

"No, nothing special. I like most of the finger foods and stuff you usually lay out for parties." He stood up and walked over to the doorway, looking into the living room. "Why don't you get started on the food, and I'll straighten up the living room, and maybe run the vacuum. I guess, I better make sure the bathroom is clean too."

"Come over here, Kyle." she said in her best motherly voice. "I want to feel your forehead. Are you coming down with something?"

"Awwwww, Mom! I just don't want you to be embarrassed when your friend goes into the bathroom! Give a guy a break!"

"Okay, honey." she said lightly, stepping over and giving him a quick kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight to her, giggling in his ear as she laid her head on his shoulder. "You just surprised me by offering to clean. But I appreciate it."

She stepped back and put her hands on his shoulders, spinning him around and pushing him toward the living room.

"We need to get a move on, it's after eleven already!"

* * * * *

When Lois hung up the phone, she sat it on the vanity, then stepped in the shower, pressing her hands against the wall and leaning in under the spray, just letting the warm water pound on her shoulders and neck for almost five minutes.

She stepped back out of the spray, and washed her short hair quickly, shaking her head and running her fingers through it to get the last of the water out. Grabbing the hand shower, she spread her legs and bent her knees, directing the spray onto her pussy. Spreading the soft pink lips with her fingers, she pressed the nozzle against her body, and let the warm water shoot up inside of her, rinsing Phil's cum from her cunt channel.

She slipped her sponge glove onto her hand, and squirted soap on it, then washed herself slowly. She paid extra attention to her pretty pussy slit, like she always did, but skipped her usual morning masturbation session. She knew she'd be cumming more times than she could count today.

She left the soap on her pussy mound, and picked up the razor she'd used yesterday with Tracy. Spreading her legs again, she ran it slowly all over her pussy mound, being careful not to cut herself. When she was done, she put the razor back and rinsed off quickly. Turning off the water, she opened the shower door and grabbed a towel off the rack, drying herself as she stepped over to the mirror.

Much better, she thought as she looked at her reflection. I actually look alive now. And pretty hot too. Not bad for thirty-four. Striking different poses in front of the mirror, she laughed happily as she finished drying herself.

Flipping her towel up over the back of the bathroom door, she walked into her bedroom, and headed for her closet. She wanted a look to go with her new self image. She picked out five short skirts, a couple of tank tops, and three or four other blouses, and walked back into the bedroom with them.

She spread the clothes across the bed and paced back and forth, picturing possible combinations. She picked up a black tank top and a short, pleated, pink plaid skirt first, and walked over in front of the full length mirror in the corner. She held them up in front of her, looking at herself behind the outfit critically. I like the skirt, but the black tank doesn't work, she thought.

Stepping back over to the bed, she tossed the tank in a heap off to one side, and grabbed different blouse. Going back to the mirror, she held it up with the skirt, shaking her head again. She went through, several different combinations, always liking the little pleated pink plaid best.

Scooping it up off the bed, she grabbed the white tank top, holding them up together in front of the mirror, and grinned at her reflection.

There it is, she thought to herself. No panties, no bra. Nice to look at, easier to get at.

The faint blush of her rosy pink nipples, and the spiky buds would show clearly through the sheer material. And if it happened to get wet, well, then everything would show.

Spike up the hair, a little blush on the cheeks, and little miss teenage hottie here we come!

Tossing her outfit on the bed, she gathered up the rest of the clothes and took them back into the closet. She was grinning as she walked into the hall. It was time to wake up Phil.

Lois was wondering how she could make spilling something down her shirt look like an accident as she went into her son's room. She crawled into bed with him, snuggling up close against his back, and kissing him lightly on his shoulder. When he didn't stir, she reached over him, wrapped her hand around his cock, and started stroking it, smiling as it started hardening slowly.

Phil stirred in his sleep as she stroked his cock, and finally opened his eyes, groaning as he rolled over and started to sit up. His mother pushed him back down, laying her head on his chest, watching her hand as she jerked it up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels good, Mom." he grunted. "You looking to get an early start on the day? What time is it anyway?"

"About eleven, I think." she said absentmindedly, moving her hand off his cock and cupping his balls in her hand. She hefted his wrinkled sac in her palm, moving his balls around with her fingers, almost as is she was trying to judge how full they were. Her fingers moved up and wrapped in a loose ring at the top of his sac, alternately squeezing and tugging on his swollen scrotum. She turned and looked back up at his face, a sly smile on her lips.

"What are you up to, Mom?" he asked her.

"You wanna go fuck Tracy with me?" she asked him, watching his face closely for his reaction. The answer came from the other direction though, as his balls quivered under her fingers, and she felt his cock throb powerfully against the back of her hand.

She looked down at his cock, seeing that it was now standing up stiffly in a full blown hard-on. She looked back at his face and grinned.

"I'll take that as a yes." she giggled.

She let go of his balls and rolled off the bed, walking toward the door.

"Why don't you get up and hop in the shower, and I'll put a pot of coffee on for us."

She stopped at the door and looked back at him.

"Oh, is pussy ok with you for breakfast?" she asked, wiggling her naked ass at him as she pranced out the door.

Phil walked into the kitchen twenty minutes later, still drying his hair. He'd pulled on a pair of shorts, but that was all. He grinned when he saw his mother sitting naked at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Oh hi, honey." she said as she slid down in her chair, spreading her pussylips with her fingers. "You ready for breakfast? I've been keeping a little something warm for you!"

He laughed as he walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door, bending down to look inside. He liked this new side of her he was seeing. Aside from the obvious benefits, it looked like she was actually having fun, and it made him feel good to see her like this.

He looked around in the fridge for a minute, finally finding what he was looking for. When he closed the door, he was holding a can of whipped cream in his hand. Shaking the can as he moved over in front of his mother's chair, he dropped to his knees, and popped the top off the can.

His mother was giggling as she watched him point the nozzle at her pussy, she shivered when he sprayed a thin line of the sticky foam over her cunt slit.

"Oooooohhhh! That's cold, honey!" she whined, reaching for his head, to draw him closer. "Can you think of anyway to warm it up for me?"

"Now that you mention it, I think I can." he laughed. He put his hands on the insides of her thighs and pressed his mouth to her foam covered cunt slit, running his tongue up the length of it, slurping up the whip cream as he went.

"Mmmmmmm, that's nice." she purred, resting her hand on the back of his head. "Tell me something, honey. Will those phones do video too? I mean, you took some really clear pictures of me last night. Could we make movie clips too?"

"Sure," he said, planting soft fluttery kisses all over her pouting pussylips. He sat back a little, his lips inches from her pussy as he went on. "With a full charge, and the memory cards we have, we can shoot almost four hours of HD quality video. Or we can set the phones up to send a live stream to either, or both of our laptops, then we don't have to worry about memory, just how long the batteries last. We can even have multiple streams coming in. You thinking what I think you're thi..."

"I sure am!" she giggled, pulling his mouth back against her pussy mound. "Now finish your breakfast!"

He dove back in, sucking her pussylips into his mouth as his tongue squirmed up inside her juicy little cunt hole, licking and slurping up her tangy nectar as it drooled from the tight opening.

Lois moaned, throwing her head back, and she saw the clock on the microwave out of the corner of her eye. It was already past eleven-thirty.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, honey, but we really don't have time for this! It's later than I thought!"

She stood up, stepping over his head and ran over to the sink. She snatched a paper towel off the roll and wet it from the tap, then scrubbed the rest of the whipped cream from her pussylips.

"Come on, Phil! Go get some clothes on!" she said, dashing down the hall towards her bedroom. "I still have to get dressed, and do my hair! And you have to show me how to do the video thing with the phones!"

* * * * *

Half an hour later, Lois arrived at Tracy's house, alone. Phil was going to follow her in a few minutes, he was setting up their computers to capture the video they would be sending from their phones. He'd already configured their phones for video messaging, so all his mother would have to do is put them in place, start the cameras, and press SEND.

Lois pulled her friend off to the side, away from Kyle.

"What kind of phones do you and Kyle have?" she asked quietly.

"You know, one of those new multimedia things. We just got them. I thought I showed it to you. Kyle knows more about them than I do." Tracy told her.

"Let me see one," Lois said, and followed as Tracy turned and walked toward her bedroom.

In her bedroom, Tracy picked up her phone off the nightstand, and handed it to her.

"Oh, that's perfect, me and Phil have this same phone. Where's Kyle's?"

"Probably in his bedroom. Why?"

"Don't ask so many questions! Just go get it, and meet me in the living room."

Tracy shrugged and walked out of the room, Lois followed her, but turned the other way, toward the living room.

She took the three phones she had and placed them around the room. She brought the camera up on all three, pressed RECORD, then SEND, glad that Phil had setup the video messaging on theirs before she left the house. She made sure they were also set for save to memory like Phil had shown her as she put them in place. She had to setup the messaging on Tracy's phone manually, but copying it from hers was easier than she expected. She had just finished, and was standing in the middle of the room looking around when Tracy walked in.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tales of Lustville Scene 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds