• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Shopping Trip

The Shopping Trip

The idea of shopping for a suit was becoming less appealing by the minute, as the traffic on the A30 crawled slowly towards the retail outlet.

"I told you we should have taken a different route," you exclaim emphatically.

"Perhaps playing with myself will make the time pass quicker, what do you think, Darling?" you inquire with a wry grin on your face.

You gently rest your hand on my thigh; just your touch is enough to send ripples of excitement throughout my body.

I try to clear my mind from all of the naughty thoughts I'm suddenly developing in mind.

You are dressed in a business style outfit. A tight pink blouse clings to your smooth curves. A black pencil skirt that outlines every line of your hips and finely toned legs ends just before your knees. I glance across at you and can already see your nipples straining against the silky material. You look at me and smile and slowly undo the top three buttons; a tiny whimper escapes from your lips. A reddening flush has spread across your throat and down your chest; your eyes have already started to glaze over. You lean back in the seat and start to slide your hand down your taut and toned body until you reach the hem of your skirt. You slowly lift your arse off the seat, pulling your skirt up around your waist, exposing your thong. Your juices are already slowly spreading across the pink gusset, and I can see the outline of your mound against the damp material.

My grip on the steering wheel tightens. I squirm in my seat as precum starts to leak, from my already swollen head, and soak into my boxers.

You have now spread your legs, and out of the corner of my eye I watch your fingers, race up your soft inner thighs towards your pussy. Luckily, the traffic is now at a standstill. I turn and watch you. Your left hand pulls aside your sodden thong, revealing your swollen pussy. You pull your lips apart, and with resistance plunge two fingers, deep inside yourself. You pull your soaked fingers from inside you. Leaning across the handbrake, you push them firmly, into my mouth. The taste of your sweet nectar is intoxicating. As I suck them clean, I try and focus on the traffic lights. Which are changing to green three cars ahead of me. Thankfully, by the time I have regained my senses, we are at a standstill again.

I look at your face, your cheeks are flushed. Your breathing is now shallow and rapid. Your urgency to cum is more than evident as your fingers thrust deeper and deeper inside yourself. Your right index finger is making hard circles around your engorged clit.

You spread your lips, pulling back the hood, exposi You are pushing hard against your clit; the two fingers of your left hand are racing in and out of your sopping pussy. Juices are running freely from you now, wetting your firm ass cheeks and pooling on the seat. I can see beads of sweat trickling down into your cleavage. I know your orgasm is near, and it isn't long until your back arches and your body convulses. You come in waves of pleasure; your screams of ecstasy seem to reverberate around the confines of the car. You slowly withdraw your fingers, bringing them to your mouth and sucking them clean. You adjust yourself, smiling across at me. As finally we pull into the car park, by now my body is becoming tense, straining for release.

I feel dizzy as adrenalin surges through my body. By the time we have entered the shop, I am in an erotic haze. All I can focus on is the thought of ravaging your beautiful body. The smell of your perfume is intoxicating. We flick through rail after rail of suits. I can take it no more. I lean forward.

"I want you here and now, follow me," I whisper.

Your eyes close for a moment, I know just the sound of my voice can make you wet. I pick up two suits, take hold of your hand, I walk toward the changing room, My breathing is becoming more rapid, as I focus on the task at hand.

"Wait here, I'll come and get you in a minute," I murmur in your ear.

I collect a token from the attendant, and find an empty cubicle at the end of a row. Hurriedly, I undress and put one of the suits on. Brazenly, I walk up to the assistant. "Is it okay if my girlfriend comes in? I need a second opinion."

She nods, barely looking at me.

The door of the cubicle closes I turn, and before my eyes can focus on your beautiful face, I feel your tongue brushing my lips, so I open them, welcoming your tongue inside my mouth. Our kiss quickly becomes more passionate and urgent. My hands are running all over your body & I push you, towards the mirrored wall of the cubicle. My lips brush your collarbone moving lower. You have already anticipated my next move, and you are hastily undoing your blouse. I begin licking, sucking, and kissing one nipple. While you pinch and squeeze the other with your fingers.

I feel your stomach muscles flutter, in anticipation beneath my fingers. My hands run up the inside of your thighs. My right hand starts to slide under the edge of my skirt; my ultimate goal is to release the building pressure from within you. My fingers make contact with your pussy lips through the sodden material of your thong. You gasp, your whole body quivering at my touch.

My middle finger plunges into your wetness, as my index finger rounds circles your clit. You pinch your nipples, and roll them between your thumb and finger. As I withdraw them, a moan escapes your lips. I bring my fingers up, and I look at them. They are coated in your glistening, sweet juice; your eyes meet my gaze. You lean forward and suck your juices from my fingers. I push them back deep inside you, and apply pressure to your g spot.

Your left hand grabs the bulge in pants; rubbing it, my cock is swollen and hard. You free me as I continue the onslaught on your clit. I put one hand against your mouth, to stifle your moans. You squeeze me harder as I thrust my hips against your hand. Your hand works my cock free of my pants, driving me closer to climax. I turn you around so your breasts touch the cold glass mirror, and plunge myself deep inside of you. Gripping your hips I slam into you, with two deep thrusts I release cum deep inside your tight pussy. You quiver under the rush of your orgasm, and tremors rack your entire body as you come. Breathless we kiss before hastily getting dressed. With flushed faces, we hurriedly leave the changing room. We leave a crumpled pile of suits on the floor of the cubicle in our wake.

As we exit the shop, the realisation of what has just happened dawns on me. I squeeze your hand tightly; I'm in a euphoric haze. You smile back at me, you still have a glint in your eye. By the time I get into the passenger seat my nerve ending are firing again.

I want you so much I just can't resist you.

My middle finger plunges into your wetness, as my index finger rounds circles your clit. You pinch your nipples, and roll them between your thumb and finger. As I withdraw them, a moan escapes your lips. I bring my fingers up, and I look at them. They are coated in your glistening, sweet juice; your eyes meet my gaze. You lean forward and suck your juices from my fingers. I push them back deep inside you, and apply pressure to your g spot.

Your left hand grabs the bulge in pants; rubbing it, my cock is swollen and hard. You free me as I continue the onslaught on your clit. I put one hand against your mouth, to stifle your moans. You squeeze me harder as I thrust my hips against your hand. Your hand works my cock free of my pants, driving me closer to climax. I turn you around so your breasts touch the cold glass mirror, and plunge myself deep inside of you. Gripping your hips I slam into you, with two deep thrusts I release cum deep inside your tight pussy. You quiver under the rush of your orgasm, and tremors rack your entire body as you come. Breathless we kiss before hastily getting dressed. With flushed faces, we hurriedly leave the changing room. We leave a crumpled pile of suits on the floor of the cubicle in our wake.

As we exit the shop, the realisation of what has just happened dawns on me. I squeeze your hand tightly; I'm in a euphoric haze. You smile back at me; you still have a glint in your eye. By the time I get into the passenger seat my nerve ending are firing again.

I want you so much I just can't resist you.

You look up smiling, cum dripping from the corner of your mouth.

I lift your head from my lap, running my tongue from your chin to your mouth. As I catch the escaping salty mixture, with my tongue. We kiss deeply as we both savour the heavenly mix together. With one final lick of your lips, you resume your position behind the wheel, turning the key in the ignition and pulling back onto the road.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Shopping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds