• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Road Trip Pt. 02

The Road Trip Pt. 02

123

Thank you all for all of your positive response. It was amazing. I hope you enjoy the second part of Gina's adventures as much as I enjoyed writing them. Again, thank you for all your wonderful feedback.

*****

Sandra took Gina by the hand as they walked down to the lobby from their balcony suite, the front desk clerk was a sweet young woman with the most precious southern accent Gina had ever heard. As Sandy asked if she could get them a taxi Gina found herself drawn to the mirror behind them. It was large with an ornate gold frame and she could see the complete effect of her appearance in its reflection. The shapely redhead generally wasn't vain or narcissistic but she was mesmerized by the image looking back at her. Sandy hadn't really changed anything about her, except maybe the corset which cinched in her waist, she had only accentuated her already feminine features. Sandra had insisted that they take this road trip to New Orleans forcing Gina out of a depression that had engulfed her for far too long and Gina was finally beginning to realize what she had become.

The two girls had spent their first day in the city seeing sights and generally being tourists but Sandra had told Gina that she had a special surprise for her that night. The two of them got back to the room early where Sandra laid out Gina's clothes and began to work her magic for the beautiful redhead. Sandy fretted and fussed over her friend for well over an hour and Gina thought she could get used to this sort of thing. When the blonde was done Gina's tight purple wiggle dress framed her voluptuous curves accenting her full hips and ample breasts.

The redhead had gone on HRT shortly after her eighteenth birthday and that along with her recent breast surgery made her outward appearance everything her mind envisioned herself to be. With her corset cinched tightly she had about a 26 inch waist and her hips had to be around 34, her surgery had endowed her with between C and D cup breasts on a 38 inch chest and there was no denying that she was a "redheaded bombshell" as Sandra had put it.

Sandra broke Gina's fog smiling at her in the mirror careening Gina back to the present. The petite blonde slipped her slim arms around the redhead's waist. "Yes honey, that's you. I have always told you that you looked amazing and now hopefully you are starting to see it too." Gina couldn't deny her friend's words. "I know you have had a lot of self doubts lately but trust me, I've seen this you for years, even before you started your transformation." Sandy turned Gina around and kissed her lovingly. Gina looked into the mirror one last time before they stepped onto the curb and realized that there was no sign left of the man she once was.

As they rode down the street the Redhead gazed out the window of the cab taking in all the sights, sounds and smells that bombarded her senses. The Girls short ride took them right into the historic section of the French Quarter and Gina turned kissing Sandy passionately on the lips. "My God, I just don't know what to say. This whole trip has been so..." She paused, lost for words for a moment. "Amazing!" "We just got here and already my head is spinning from everything." Gina took in a deep breath "You really didn't need to go to all this trouble, and these clothes!" Gina looked down "They must have cost you a fortune." A tear slipped from Gina's eye and Sandy kissed it away.

"Honey, I wasn't about to let you keep wearing those baggy ole sweatshirts and blue jeans." Sandy smiled as she talked. "You are my best friend and it's not everybody that gets to see their best friend turn from an awkward boy to a beautiful woman." Sandra held Gina's hands in hers "It was pretty obvious that you needed a kick in the butt and..." The blonde paused for effect. "A complete wardrobe change." Sandy giggled "It really wasn't that expensive anyway so you just hush."

Sandra had packed all of Gina's clothes for this trip, that was part of the deal, Gina was to put herself completely into her friends hands. Since Sandy knew retro pin up best she naturally thought Gina would create a striking image of retro sensuality. She was right...

The ride from the the Hotel Royale to the club was short, only about 15 minutes. When they got to their destination Sandy paid the cabby refusing Gina's money. As they stepped out into the bustling nightlife Gina heard her four inch leopard print stilettos click on the pavement under her feet causing a smile to wash over her face. This trip was like a rebirth and while she had been undergoing her transformation for a few years now, it was like she was just realizing who she was.

Gina looked up at the bright sign above her head "Lucky Pierre's" it read in glimmering letters. The tent board beside the door read "The Blue Book Burlesque Show Tonight!" Gina giggled. "We're seeing a burlesque show?" She had never done anything like this before and the whole prospect of it made her a bit giddy.

"Yes, we are seeing a burlesque show, but I want you to meet a friend of mine too. I'm sure you will just adore her!" Sandra smiled her cute little smile at her friend that told Gina Sandy had plans for her.

Sandy was a petite blond and had done her hair up in Victory curls just like Gina's. Sandy wore a green satin dress similar in style to Gina's with black shoes and clutch. The blonde was short but tonight she made up for it with seven inch lace up platform heels. She was still only five nine standing next to Gina who was statuesque at just over six foot but Sandy never was the tallest one in a crowd.

As they stepped inside it was like they had stepped back in time. The hostess at the podium was a little older, maybe her early thirties but had a refined beauty about her. She wore a slim black dress that would just as easily be at home in the 1920s as today and her brunette locks were piled high on her head. Sandra gave the woman her name and she smiled broadly. "Wait just a moment, I'm sure Madam Blue will want you escorted backstage." The woman spoke in a relaxed tone but picked up a phone and dialed with a bit of urgency.

Gina looked confused. "What's going on? Is there something wrong?"

Sandra just smiled, "No lover, nothings wrong, it's just part of the evening I have planned for you, just be patient." She kissed the redhead's cheek as the hostess looked up.

"Right this way Miss West, I'll take you to Jerry and he will take you back to see Emily." The woman ushered them to the side where a big muscular man was waiting for them. He was in a pinstriped suit and later Gina found out that he ran security on the weekends but to her he looked like something out of a Humphrey Bogart movie.

Jerry smiled a big toothy grin as the hostess delivered the two young ladies into his care "My job just gets better all the time." he chided as he offered an outstretched hand to the two of them. The girls both shook his massive paw and found him gentler that his appearance eluded to. They both gave him a cute smile before he turned and lead them into the club. "This way ladies, I'll make sure nobody molests you along the way but after you're backstage you are on your own" Jerry Chuckled

As they went past the doors leading to the back of the house the atmosphere changed to a frenetic bustle of energy. Gina's eyes grew wide, she must have looked like a little girl at a circus because Jerry turned to her and took her hand in his and smiled at her "They are generally tame darlin but I don't recommend trying to hand feed them" One of the girls heard him and threw something at his face, as the bundle of clothes struck Jerry he made a big production about being injured. Everyone laughed and made Gina feel at home.

As they weaved their way around the area Gina noticed something she didn't expect, there were drag queens and women getting ready right beside each other. There were even a couple of boys in skimpy shorts and leather harnesses doing their mascara. She turned to Sandra who was smiling "This is amazing! I didn't realize that there were Drag Queens that did burlesque!"

One of the queens next to the redhead turned and smiled. "And we're the best part of the show sweetness..." She quipped followed by lighthearted jabbing and kidding from the other performers. The Queen turned back to Gina when the commotion died down holding out her hand back side up with an outstretched pinkie. "I'm Dominique Van Cleaf darlin, and who might you be you sweet young sack of sugar? Are you preforming tonight? I would definitely catch your act baby cakes."

Gina took the woman's hand and squeezed it lightly. "Oh God no! I'm not a performer, I could never..." Gina turned about a hundred shades of red.

Dominque scoffed cutting the young woman off "Hog wash girl! You would knock'em dead, I mean just look at you!" The queen stretched Gina's arm out away from her body with the hand she had not let go of and making a production of looking her up and down. Dominque placed her free hand on her out turned hip and spoke with authority. "Uh huh, just look at you child, if you aren't a show girl you really should be honey!"

Gina blushed profusely and stammered trying to think of something to say then suddenly she was petrified. Turning to Sandy abruptly "You didn't... I mean... I couldn't... I'm not getting on that Stage am I?" Sandy smiled and laughed as did Dominque. "No honey, these wonderful people have been doing this for awhile and Emily would have never agreed to that."

From behind one of the people that had gathered around the scene came a confidant feminine voice "Oh, I don't know, I think with a little training she could be a headliner."

Sandra spun abruptly "Emily! Oh my God!" look at you!" Gina took her arm back from Dominque finally relived that the spot light was off of her but the queen rubbed Gina's shoulder just to let her know that she didn't mean any harm. Gina turned to the petite woman that was hugging her friend tightly. She was slight, almost androgynous but at the same time extremely feminine . She had short cropped pink hair and a smile that filled the room. Her body was amazingly fit like Gina thought a dancer should be. The blonde took Emily by the hand and turned her to face Gina "Gina this is Emily Thompson otherwise known as Misty Blue. This is one of her productions. When it comes to Burlesque in New Orleans there is no one better."

Emily blushed "She always did exaggerate, but not about you..." Emily gazed on the statuesque redhead "Sandy told me about you when she said she was coming to Norlins. She told me you were beautiful but that doesn't cover it. God almighty you look amazing." Emily opened her arms stepping toward Gina and suddenly the redhead was in the middle of one of the warmest embraces she had ever experienced. It was as if this woman radiated joy and love and all the things that made life worth living.

Gina had never been the center of so much attention and it was all she could do at this point not to get overwhelmed. She stood there in silence smiling her appreciation but she was afraid that she would break out in tears again if she tried anything more. Suddenly Jerry was there next to her, he must have sensed that she was becoming flustered. His big strong arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her into his side like a big teddy bear. "Emily why don't I show these two gorgeous women to their seats? I think it's almost showtime." Something about Jerry's embrace made Gina feel safe. The young woman knew she wasn't in any danger but it made her feel good to know that he was looking out for her, or at least he made her feel that way.

Emily shot back "You just make sure and get them back here again after the show Papa Bear and keep an eye on them, they are very precious to me."

With that Jerry gave a nod and turned Gina toward the door and hooked Sandra by the arm. As the big man lead them to their seats Jerry fawned over both the girls and made a big show of making sure they were comfortable. Jerry couldn't help but think that he had two of the prettiest girls in the entire theater in his care that night and he was going to make darn sure he took good care of them.

A bottle of champagne appeared at their table moments after the girls sat down and the waiter explained that "Misty" had sent it out with her compliments. The girls sat and enjoyed the show sipping champagne and just getting lost in the atmosphere. Gina was caught up in the production when Sandy glanced over at her, she couldn't believe that this smiling woman was the same one that she had to coheres into taking this trip just a few short days ago. As Gina watched the performers on stage something made her wish she could be part of it and a smile crept over her face.

After the final curtain Jerry was at their table grinning like some overgrown school boy as he pulled Gina's chair out for her and helped her to her feet before offering his services to Sandra. On the way backstage Sandy turned to her friend and whispered to her "I think the big guy likes you honey." Gina looked confused.

"No..." Gina looked at Sandy in disbelief. "He's just being polite. Besides, I came with you, I'm your date."

The blond scoffed "Honey, if he asks you out you would be a fool not to accept, that is one hunky package. You and I have been friends for a very very long time and I know you love me and I love you but there are going to be others that we love too. Sandra paused and looked into her friends green eyes "There is no reason to limit ourselves is there sweetie?" Gina thought about what her friend was saying and found that there was a vast wisdom in it but she still thought she was mistaken about Jerry, after all they had just met.

Gina and Sandra found themselves standing once again in a throng of kinetic energy that swirled around the performers. Somebody mentioned food and suddenly Gina's stomach growled as if in response. Sandy chuckled at the audible complaints coming from her friend's belly and it was quickly decided that the two of them would be joining the cast for a late dinner. With all the excitement neither of them realized that they hadn't eaten since somewhere around breakfast and it was getting late in the evening already.

Emily sat across from Gina and Sandy with Dominique next to her and Gina started asking a million questions about what it was like to preform on stage. Sandy was surprised at her friend's exuberance as she had never shown any interest in the lime light before, in fact Gina had displayed quite the opposite. Sandra started to think that she might have unleashed a monster without knowing it but the thought only made her smile.

Just as the food came Emily looked up from the table behind the girls toward the door "Wow, I can't remember the last time he met us for dinner. Sandy and Gina turned in their seats to see Jerry coming in from outside . "Hello there Darlin" Jerry's deep voice was powerful even though or maybe because of the fact he spoke so low. "Is this seat taken?" The big bear of a man gestured to the empty seat next to Gina.

Under the table Gina could feel Sandy's nudge with her foot when Gina couldn't find her voice right away and suddenly the pretty redhead blurted out "No... Uhh, it's not... Umm, have a seat." The people around her all suddenly understood what had brought Jerry to dinner even though Gina still seemed oblivious. Sandy nudged her friend and winked but Gina just looked confused.

Jerry took a menu from the waitress and ordered a Ruben with fries and turned to Gina "So you're from California?" He seemed so at ease. Gina looked a bit befuddled, it was obvious that she was not accustomed to being the center of attention and Jerry found it endearing.

"Yes, ummm..." The redhead paused trying to find her words. "Los Angeles" she stammered "We came out here from Los Angeles for a week or two to get away from things." Suddenly Gina's throat was a bit dry for some reason and she took a long sip of water.

It took a bit of doing but eventually Jerry's charm melted away at Gina's awkwardness and they were chatting away like old friends. It was pretty obvious to everyone except the statuesque redhead that Jerry was very much smitten and was practically gushing over her. Within a few minutes Jerry had taken the redhead's hand in his and it was beginning to dawn on her what was happening.

As everyone was just beginning to enjoy themselves a small group of drunken college boys were given the booth across from them. They were loud and obnoxious and were displaying just about every negative trait that that particular group of humanity was known for. Before anyone knew what was happening one of them had gotten up and was eyeballing the entertainers when he suddenly noticed the obviously effeminate Dominque. "Oh my God! Look at the homo!" The drunken buffoon blurted out loud enough that his voice carried through the restaurant. At that moment he was just behind Gina and solely because she had chosen to sit there the drunken dolt pushed her into the table causing her neck to whip back and pushing her ribs into the hard wood.

Jerry may have been "off duty" but over the years these had become "his people" and he genuinely thought he liked this cute little redhead but above all else he thought that no one should be allowed to act like a complete idiot in public. As Jerry stood up from his seat he dwarfed the young delinquent. Sandy noticed something in his demeanor that reminded her of her father who once served in the Marines and for brief moment felt pity on the young man. She then turned to her friend who was holding her midsection.

There is something about a drunk, they often just don't know when to give up. The boy turned to Jerry and looked him up and down on his wobbly legs. His friends were starting to clamber out of the booth when the young man probably made the second biggest mistake of the night, he poked Jerry's chest with his finger and looked up at him "What are you gonna do homo lover?" the young man's words were slurred.

Nobody really saw what happened next but the boy was suddenly slumped on the ground holding his finger which was bent unnaturally backward and he was screaming in pain. His friends gathered around him and looked up at Jerry "Man... You broke his finger!" Dude that is so uncool!" Jerry just glared at them. The rest of the group must have been a bit more sober than their friend because they quickly realized that this would be a loosing battle and they made some noise about how lousy this town was scooping up the whining boy and stammered out of the restaurant as quickly as they could. Before Jerry could take his seat people around the room started clapping and a couple near him patted him on the back. Jerry just tried to smile and muttered something about letting animals out of their cages.

The whole event only took moments and as Jerry regained his seat he noticed Sandy holding Gina in her arms who was crying. "That idiot knocked the wind out of her and might have broken her ribs." Sandy had unzipped the back of Gina's dress and loosened the laces of her corset so she could breath easier.

Jerry started to get out of his seat again to chase them down when Emily put her hand on his arm from across the table "Whoa big guy, I think they probably learned their lesson, now we need to take care of our girl here." Jerry's face softened, Emily always had a way of making him stop and think.

Gina sat cradled in her best friends arms "Do we need to take you to the hospital sweetie?" Sandy's voice was concerned. Gina shook her head.

"I think it's just a bruise, the pain is starting to go away" She looked up at her friend. Everyone at the table looked on with concern as Gina started to stretch and move a little.

Jerry suddenly spoke up. "Look, I have a big ole house and it's just me, why don't you girls come and stay with me tonight and I will make you breakfast in the morning. It's better than that ole hotel room and I promise not to bite."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Road Trip Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds