• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cody Becomes Chloe Pt. 01

Cody Becomes Chloe Pt. 01

Please note this is my first story and I will continue writing if I get some feedback and people enjoy it. Thanks for ready, hope you enjoy!

*****

Cody was not your typical high school student. He rarely hung out with friends, never went to any parties, and never really talked to girls. His parents believe that it was only a phase and that next year at college he would grow out of his shell and interact with people his own age. But his parents didn't know, that he fantasizes about getting fucked by other men.

Cody was still a virgin. He had only kissed a girl once in his life, and it was during spin the bottle his freshmen year. He was an athletic boy, playing football all four years of high school. Surprisingly he had no interest in seeing his fellow male classmates in their underwear in the lockeroom, nor did he ever fantasize about hooking up with them. Cody had a thing for older men.

Everyday after school Cody would go home and jerk off to postings on the men seeking men section on Craigslist. Cody always was fantasizing about losing his virginity to a guy through Craigslist but every time he posted and ad and got responses, he always chickened out.

One day however, after checking his email, he read a new reply for one of his postings. Cody wrote this posting about wanting to be dressed up and fucked like a girl. The guy's reply was very tempting to Cody, seeming like the ideal guy to be Cody's first time.

The message read:

"Hey there! I saw your ad and I thought you were definitely my type of guy. I love the tall skinny guys, and I could definitely be your perfect first sexual experience. I'm 37 years old, I've never been married, and I'm a high corporate executive with a high-end condo. I'm 5'11 195 lbs, with black hair, brown eyes, and a 9.5 in cut cock. I'm disease free and I'm very gentle for first timers. This can be a one-time deal or an ongoing thing, whatever you think is best for you. I'd love to meet you this weekend and help you experience this as soon as possible.

-Will

Ps. Hope you like the picture attached ;) "

Cody stared in extreme sexual pleasure at a picture of Will's massive 9.5 cock cumming with loads of cum. Cody thought could this be the one? He decided to meet Will that Friday afternoon after school and get his ass fucked.

Cody told his parents that he would be sleeping over at his friend's house Friday night and his parents told him to have fun. He sat through class, hornier than ever, waiting for school to end. As soon as the final bell rang, Cody raced out the front doors ready for some action.

He got on the bus and rode it to downtown. There he walked 6 blocks until he got to the address that Will had sent him. He walked in the door and got on the elevator and pushed the top floor. When the elevator reached the top floor, Cody stopped to think whether or not he had made the right decision. Unsure of himself, he knocked on the front door or the condo. 5 seconds later his fun would start.

The door opened and Cody was met by Will, who was dressed in a robe. He kissed Cody on the lips and welcomed him in. Will asked if Cody was sure he wanted to do this and Cody replied that he wanted to go through with it. Will smiled and showed Cpdy to a bedroom and told him to strip down fully, and then put on the clothes on the bed. Cody closed the door and threw off all his clothes. He looked in the mirror at his skinny body with his 5 in cock and then looked to see what he had to put on. In front of him was a ball-gag, a thong, and a 18 inch long pink dildo. He put on the ball-gag and thong and walked out with the dildo.

Will clapped as Cody walked out and licked his lips in lust. He asked how Cody wanted to fucked, in the jacuzzi, or on the bed. Cody still nervous about his first time chose the bed. Will then led Cody to a room, filled with bdsm and bondage equipment. Will turned on the TV which had male and shemale porn on it. Cody layed down on his back on the bed and Will go on top of him. Then Cody's dreams became a reality.

They tongued for 30 minutes straight until Will backed his ass up into Cody's face, forcing him to lick Will's sweaty asshole. Will then stuck the 18 inch dildo up Cody's ass. Cody screamed in pain but Will kept sitting on Cody's face and fucking him with the dildo. After a while Will took the dildo out and put his dick all the way inside Cody. He moaned in please as his ass got rammed by a massive cock. Right as Will came inside him, Cody began to feel himself losing consciousness. The last words Cody heard were, "You're going to make the perfect teen girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cody Becomes Chloe Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 564 milliseconds