• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Called She Came Ch. 03

I Called She Came Ch. 03

12

Here I was sweating my ass of in the hot afternoon sun cutting grass. Dumb for somebody who knows better than to do it in Florida's heat but I did if for a purpose. Instead of doing it early this morning while it was still slightly cool I had taken my grand children fishing. Now they were sprawled out on the couch watching TV in the cool house waiting for their mother to pick them up and take them to the sperm donor's house. I have to give Angie credit no matter how the asshole violates the divorce agreement, fails to pay child support or what else, she make sure she keeps her end of the deal.

So somebody is going to ask "Why didn't you wait until evening before sundown to cut the grass?"

I had hoped by then to be at Teri's with both of us being naked in her bed. I know Teri and Angie had spent the morning together. They had planned on getting Mani-pedi's while I took my grand kids fishing. Teri's kids were at her former mother in laws house. Angie came out and started to hug me until she saw me soaked with sweat and wearing about as much grass as I cut. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek causing a surge in my groin as I remembered that mouth was on Teri's pussy not so long ago. After they left I stripped off in the yard and using the garden hose washed a lot of sweat and clippings off my body. The 6 foot high privacy fence meant I wouldn't be seen.

That is until I heard a voice in a forced roughness say softly through the boards "Hey sweet cheeks you want to bring that ass over here?"

It was Teri, she was on her side of the fence peeking through at me. I called back "Like this?"

Teri shot back "Get dressed and get over here we only have a few hours till Angie gets back."

That set me back a little. I was hoping to have all night with my neighbor with benefits, instead we had driving time for her to drop the kids off and back. I stepped in the rear door into the laundry room and grabbed T-shirt, shorts and flip flops dressing as I crossed the yard. When I got to the yard I picked the ladder up off the ground leaning it against the fence before quickly shimmying over. I pulled the ladder over with me so I could get back if I needed. I can still climb without the ladder but it helps.

As I plopped into Teri's yard that surge I had felt in my groin a few minutes ago was now a full fledged flood of blood into my cock as I saw Teri. She was standing there in white heels, a white thong that wasn't much wider in the front that it was in the back and nothing else except coconut oil and sunglasses. Her large tits glistened in the sun. Taking me by the hand she led me over to the chaise lounge by the pool before sitting down on the edge. Then spreading her legs open she pulled me in between them while she pulled down my shorts and watched my cock bounce free. I was hoping for a blow job but instead she wrapped her coconut oil covered tits around my cock and began rubbing them against me. It had been a while since we had gotten together, plus my being horny didn't help. As she sat there moving one tit up while moving the other down or pumping them both up and down together she was driving me nuts. She stopped just long enough to grab the oil bottle and dump a lot more on before resuming her rubbing.

Teri playfully slapped my ass saying "Stop being so selfish, you pump while I play" taking my hands she used them to push her tits together around my cock then reaching down to pull her thong aside and finger her bare pussy.

I needed no more instructions as I began sliding my cock between her tits and across her breast bone. I bet we would have been quite a sight to see in the afternoon sun beside that pool. Me pumping into her pillowy tits while she fingered herself. While I pressed her tits together around my cock I also thumbed her nipples helping to add some pleasure to her stroking. Teri's panting soon caught up with mine and she was leaning back now in her pleasure. That required me step from between her legs and straddle her hips which where hanging off the chaise lounge. As I did Teri leaned back making me now kneel over her. I dropped my knees to the chaise so I could keep thrusting without falling over. It didn't take long before the sweat was pooling up on both of us. The tops of my thighs were slapping Teri's tits and making them jiggle in my palms. That with the sweat, my precum, and the oil was making it hard to keep them together. I was so close to cumming but just couldn't quite reach it. I don't know if it was being outside or what. I had trails of precum running down both sides of her neck and both of our sweat was dripping on the concrete deck. Everything was making sexy sounds, her pussy and her tits were squishing as my thighs and balls slapped her tits. I almost lost my grip as my hands slid up her tits but I held on at the last second by pinching both her nipples. She yipped but strummed her clit even faster and began bouncing her hips up in the air like the was trying to fuck as she climaxed. I let go of her tits and let them fall to the side but still kept rubbing the bottom of my cock on her breast bone.

I stripped out of my shirt and kept rubbing softly as she gasped through her orgasm before she finally opened her eyes. Looking at me and the mess on her chest she took my hands and pushed her tits together again before taking her hand and pushing my ass to get me to thrust again while she played with my balls. Once again I built up till I was almost there but I couldn't quite make it over the edge. I was about to quit out of frustration when Teri pulled her hand off my ass and scooped up a handful of oil, sweat and precum off her chest, then reached around and slipping her fingers between my ass cheeks and as I slid back she slid a finger up my ass and began rubbing my prostate. I jumped a little but this wasn't the first time a woman fingered my ass. I felt a burning in my ass when she slid in a second finger putting even more pressure on me. In about 3 strokes I erupted all over her. My orgasm was so strong I shot ropes of cum from between her tits up over her face coating her from her forehead and hair past her sunglasses onto her nose and mouth before splashing under her chin and then dribbling between her tits. I collapsed onto the chaise causing Teri's fingers to pull out with a plop.

As I lay there gasping she giggled sitting up letting my cum and previous fluids run down her face, neck and tits. Standing up she walked over and jumped in the pool washing my cum off of her. As she climbed up the ladder her wet slicked back hair framing was her face but there was still streaks of my cum on her glasses. As she rose further out of the water and her tits became exposed again I felt another stirring in my cock. When she stepped out of the water with no bikini bottoms on I was on path to another hard on. Usually it takes me 15-30 minutes to get my second run going but like I said it had been awhile and I hadn't even jacked off lately.

Teri saw him stirring and said "You better clean that thing off before you stick it in me, that oil will burn."

I flopped back and wiped the sweat out of my eyes when I felt cold water on my balls and cock. Teri had grabbed the water hose and was spraying me off. I jumped up dropping my wet shorts to the ground and growling as she shrieked, ran around the pool dragging the hose with her spraying back at me as she ran. I caught her in a few bounds, wrapping her in my arms and dragging us both in the pool in my best Creature from the Black Lagoon impression.

I held onto her as I brought her to the surface where I could stand but it was still over her head. As we broke the surface I kissed her and she responded wrapping her legs around my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck, I placed my hands on her ass holding her up. We stayed like that kissing softly with her now pointed nipples scrapping my chest and her pussy pressing against my hip. It wasn't long before I felt Teri slightly grinding her pussy against me. My cock was hard again now and was trapped along her leg and under her pussy. As she rubbed harder my cock would bump her clit. Reaching down she took me in her hand in what I thought was to put me inside her but she just rubbed up and down and I found out later she was making sure most of the oil was off.

Teri shoved off me swimming for the ladder and I followed. As she climbed out her ass and pussy became exposed to my face so I leaned in and bit her lightly on the ass cheek before trailing my tongue down between her cheeks to her exposed pussy. Teri shrieked again and took off into the house trailing water as she went. I followed slamming the door behind me and catching her as she passed the couch.

Pulling her arm I spun her around and she ended up face first across the arm of the couch face down in the cushions. Pushing down on her back I leaned in pushing her kicking thighs apart and began licking her pussy.

Head down ass up, the tableau of many a porn movie. I kept licking and sucking her pussy lips, then dipping into her vagina before sucking on her clit. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks and saw the reddish brown starfish clenching and relaxing in time with her pleasure. Teri and I had never really discussed anal sex. I had an outburst about it when she was jacking me off and talking dirty and I admitted I wanted to fuck her ass. Well fuck her ass as she ate my daughter. But nothing was ever discussed outside of that. So I decided to take a bold move, as I worked my way from her clit back across her lips I just kept going twirling my tongue on her asshole. She tensed and gasped but didn't try and stop me. Hey after all she had just finger raped my ass. I repeated the procedure from clit to asshole bout 4 times as I began to finger her pussy and strum her clit with my thumb. Teri planked locking her legs out and tightening her ass cheeks forcing my face from between them as she came. Before somebody goes eewwww let me tell you all I could taste in her ass or her pussy was the chlorine from the pool water.

Standing up between her thighs I took my hand off her pussy and pulled her onto my cock. With that first blast earlier there was no way I was going to nut off soon so I railed away. I grabbed her hips and pulled back as hard as I pushed forward. I had drooled up enough and she was wet but it took a few thrust to work it in all the way. Teri was alternating between grunts and squeals as I fucked her bent over the couch. She told me later she kept riding small orgasms as I thrusted into her. After about 15 minutes she started drying up as the orgasms stopped. I pulled open her ass checks again and spit right on her asshole. Before she could react I pulled out my cock and plopped it down on her asshole. Teri tensed and started to rise but I pushed down on her back forcing her face back down into the cushions. I knew what she was thinking, she was thinking I was going to fuck her ass. Yeah I wanted to but I knew you couldn't just shove your cock in woman's ass without hurting her unless you were some needle dick asshole so instead I wrapped her ass cheeks around my cock and rubbed against her asshole fantasizing I about when I was going to fuck that ass. Teri later told me once she realized I wasn't going to try and plow into her she had another small orgasm from the stimulation. It wasn't long before I shot 3 ropes of cum up her back and dribbled a lot more between the cheeks of her ass. I stumbled back falling into the chair almost getting ass raped by a power ranger hidden in the cushions.

Teri laughed at my jumping at the power ranger ambush and then asked "You think you might want to lick this up?"

I made a face and replied "Ewwww no, my cum tastes nasty?"

Making a pouty face Teri asked "Then why do you expect me to eat it?"

Walking over to the kitchen counter I grabbed a hand towel and as I walked back I told her "I don't. It's like a Christmas present, I don't care what you do with it once I give it to you".

I wiped down her back and pulled her ass apart to clean up the puddle there. When she was clean I licked her starfish again and that made her jump snapping her legs and ass closed.

She snapped "Don't do that?"

I asked, "Why don't you like it?"

Hiding her head in arms she said in a muffled voice "I can't do that, back there?"

Knowing but egging her on I asked "Do what?"

Teri mumbled out "Butt sex."

That's was part of Teri's duality I was finding out. No matter how tough a persona she could show there was still part of the little girl in her. I leaned over and licked her ass from the top of the crack to the bottom making sure I swirled around her asshole on the way down. Goose bumps formed on her skin and she tensed again.

Once again she said "Stop."

Sitting down next to her I told her "But you like it."

Peeking over her arm at me she asked "Do you like it?"

I smiled, nodding yes as I answered "I like to lick a clean ass from time to time."

Winking at her I said "You had no trouble fingering my ass."

Teri blushed and looked pensive saying "But I can't do the rest of it?"

I rubbed her back before asking "What do you mean the rest of it?"

Teri told me how her ex husband had wanted her to have anal sex with him but he would just dump a bunch of oil in her crack and try to shove his cock in there. It hurt and she had to fight him off twice, the second time he tore her anus and she bled for a few days. She had tried a third time, this time reading how to off the internet. She was determined to do something special for her husband. She had cleaned herself out and had lubed herself up and had tried expanding her ass a bit with some toys before her husband got home from the evening shift from one of the few jobs he managed to get. But when he got home and began pawing her she got scared again tightened up.

The prick tried to shove it in again but she was able to get away and lock her self in the bathroom listening him yell "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU WANTED IT, YOU FUCKING WHORE OPEN GODDAMN THE DOOR!"

Eventually he lost interest and went out to the living room and got drunk. When he tried it a 4th time Teri grabbed his pecker and his balls twisting them sideways before telling him "You try that again and I will cut them off and feed them to the dog."

He never did.

Leaning forward again I kissed her neck and whispered , "I can't guarantee it won't hurt some but if you ever want to try again let me know, I can take it slow and easy."

Teri sighed "I wish I could do it, I mean Angie can take it the ass and cum from it."

I wasn't sure what was more surprising that my daughter had anal sex and could orgasm from it or the fact that Teri knew she could. It just made me wonder how much these two had shared. Of course Angie was her mothers daughter. It took us a bit longer to figure it out because we had no internet to get the answers from but once we did my wife would initiate anal sex occasionally and climax during it.

Teri looked at the clock and then jumped up running down the hall before screaming back toward me, "Get dressed and get home Angie will be here in a few minutes."

Just before she slammed the door to her bedroom she yelled "Keep your phone on and close."

Dejected I walked into the back yard grabbing my clothes before climbing back over the fence and home.

I took a long hot shower to relax my muscles before walking out to the kitchen naked to find something to eat. I decided I really wasn't hungry but did pour some lemonade in large glass then walking out to the screened in porch. It was dark now, that combined with the privacy fence made me feel comfortable about sitting outside nude. Placing my towel on the chair I sat down and drank my lemonade. First rule of the nudist "Always have a towel" For once no one's heat pump was grinding into the night and I could hear the music coming form Teri's house. I had hoped her telling me to leave my phone on meant we were going to be able to get together again tonight. I sat there in the warm night, a slight sheen of perspiration forming on me while sipped lemonade until I saw the lights of Teri's house go dark behind the fence. Feeling disappointed it looked like another get together wasn't going to happen.

By now the heat pumps were back grinding into the night so I couldn't hear if the music was still playing. About 30 minutes later my phone buzzed it was a text from Teri.

She wrote "my bdrm wndw now, no noise"

I closed my phone and started to go back inside to grab some shorts but I didn't. I walked across the back yard nude and climbed up the ladder. Once I was high enough to look over I could see a soft glow coming from her window. The curtains weren't pulled together all the way. I looked around to make sure there were no neighbors out that would see me go over. All the houses looked dark so I slipped over. As I walked across the grass toward the pool a lone sand spur almost ruined my noise discipline as I bit my lip and moaned into my arm before pulling the bastard from my foot. The hard

on I had started to build was gone like letting air out of a balloon. I flicked the nasty thing into the pool filter as I limped by.

On my way up to the window I could tell there were two people in the bedroom when I was just expecting Teri. I was thinking maybe she was going to masturbate for me as I peeped at her through the window.

Not sure what was up I made sure I was careful and slid around from the side staying far enough back not be noticed from the inside. The first thing I saw was Teri standing nude at the foot of the bed. Her ass appeared first and as I slid around more I could tell she was holding another nude person and was kissing them. As her arm raised I could see a breast telling me it was a woman but I still couldn't see her face. Of course I gasped and my once deflated cock was iron hard instantly. I couldn't see who it was because Teri's head was blocking the face but she had blonde hair and nice C cup size tit with some puffy nipples. Teri dropped her head and I saw the face about the same time I remembered who was visiting her tonight. My head began to spin and the ground tilted as I saw the look of rapture on my daughters face.

I caught myself against the brick wall as the image of Teri sliding down Angie's body with her tongue trailing across her breasts and stomach burned into my brain. That's twice I had seen my daughter in a sexual situation with Teri. I began to walk back to the fence and climb over but my perverted sense took over and I walked back to the window looking in.

Angie has one hand around Teri's head pushing it into her pussy and the other was supporting her on the post of the bed frame. She was up on her toes putting tension in her thighs and her head was thrown back. Her hips were twitching in in an awkward rhythm to what I could only guess was Teri's tongue on her pussy. Teri's head was blocking my view of what was actually going on. I could see Angie's nipples tighten while her eyes were closed and her mouth half opened in a constant moan punctuated by gasps. Then biting her lip like her mother used to, Angie put both of her hands on Teri's head and pulled her into her pussy as she humped into the other girls face. Angie shrieked, slammed her hips into Teri's face and locked her body into place as she rode the orgasm.

Finally releasing her locked muscles she collapsed backward with Teri directing her back to the bed.

Teri followed her kissing her thighs and hips as Angie came down from her soaring ride muttering over and over again "Oh my God!"

Angie dozed off for a second until Teri stood up and headed for the bedroom door.

Angie groggily asked "Where are you going?"

Teri blew her a kiss before answering. "I am going to get some ice water, you want anything."

Angie shook her head no and as Teri walked out the door shutting it behind her I realized my cock was as hard as it had been at anytime in the last 24 hours and the precum was drooling off the end of my cock on the warm brick of the house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Called She Came Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds