• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alice's Story

Alice's Story

123

Author's Note: If you are looking to read a story where a white girl has sex with a black man and becomes a black cock queen, then you might not want to read this one. If you have an issue with a black man being portrayed in a non-stereotypical/positive way, then you might not want to read this one.

Yes, he is sexually active, but he's not a sleazeball/womanizer.

There is evidence one of the characters is involved sexually with her son, but there is no actual incest in this story.

Editing thanks go to Todger65.

*****

Chapter 1

"I'm not 'going black' as you put it, Angela. You're an idiot," Alice told her sister, Angela, on the phone.

"I'm just trying to help, to give you some options," Angela replied into her cell phone. "Rodney really liked you last night," She added, referring to her huge, African-American friend with a bodybuilder-like frame.

"I don't need your help," Alice rolled her eyes.

"Well come hang out with us again tonight," Angela suggested. She, Alice, Rodney and a few other white females went to dinner and clubbing the previous night. Alice was the only one that did not go back to Rodney's apartment afterward.

"No thanks. I have my flight tomorrow morning," Alice reminded her sister. She was going to Cancun for a week. The company she worked for completed a huge project and was sending a few of the employees on week-long vacation starting Labor Day weekend. Only Alice and her coworker, Jessica, based in Los Angeles, could go.

"Look, you just broke up with what's-his-name, and since you're single now, it'd be a great time to experiment and have fun," Angela suggested, climbing out of Rodney's bed, still nude. "You're 24, live a little."

"I am living and I'm just fine, thank you," Alice rolled her eyes again. She should've known Angela would try to set her up with her friends as soon as she arrived in Miami. She had been there a week, barely getting her remote office set up, when Angela was busy planning Alice's social and dating life. Alice regretted telling Angela she ended things with Dan, a guy she dated since she was 18. She moved to Los Angeles, and for two years their long distance relationship worked, but it wasn't strong enough to last. It was stressful to end the relationship, plus the stress of the work she was doing was adding to it.

"Give me that white pussy, girl," Alice heard a booming, deep voice in the background.

"Uh, was that Rodney?" Alice asked. "Was he talking to you like that?"

"Huh? Oh no, it's one of the other girls here. I already had my turn," Angela replied. She and several other girls spent the night with Rodney, all taking turns riding and cumming on his cock.

"I'm not even going to ask," Alice sighed.

"You sure you don't want to come over? We could use another girl. Fernanda has to go home soon," Angela said.

"No! I mean, no thanks," Alice immediately replied.

"Alright, you're missing out on the fun. If I don't see you today, have a safe trip and think about my suggestion! I gave you Rodney's number, use it!" Angela said.

"Ahhh!" A girl in the background was climaxing. "Yeah, ride that black dick!" Alice heard Rodney say, followed by the sound of a hand slapping an ass. Alice shook her head, ending the call.

Alice remembered Angela giving her Rodney's phone number the previous night, whispering that he told Angela he liked Alice' tits. She tucked his number into her purse, so her sister would get off her case about it.

The rest of the day was spent packing for her trip. Alice was looking forward to this vacation, she and her coworker and friend, Jessica were going to have a great time, relaxing by the pool and working on their tans - and more importantly, not working. She found relaxing to be difficult, but knew deep down she needed it.

Alice tried on a few bikinis, none of them fitting how she wanted. She looked at her reflection. She was 5'11", hourglass frame, large breasts, and nearly black, long hair. Her breasts were spilling out of the bikini and she didn't like the way it hugged her hips. She went shopping later on and bought a new red bikini that fit much better. She had a quiet dinner alone, watching a few movies before going to sleep.

It was 4am, 30 minutes before she had to wake up and head to the airport. Alice was dreaming. In her dream she was at Rodney's, in his bedroom, riding his cock. It was stretching her. She was moaning. Angela was in the corner, watching, nodding in approval.

"Cum on my cock, bitch!" Rodney sneered at her. Alice obeyed, shaking and convulsing on it. "Yes! Take my black dick!" Rodney added, sitting up, slamming her down on his bed. "I'm going to get this white slut pregnant," he told Angela.

Angela stood, blurry at first, but getting clearer as she approached. Alice's head was hanging off the side of the bed, so Angela was upside down from her vantage point. She watched her nude sister come into clear view, kissing Rodney. Alice's face was covered by a large pregnant belly. In her dream, Angela was pregnant.

"Good, Alice and I want to carry your black babies, Rodney," Angela moaned. "After all, we're black cock queens. Aren't we sis?"

Alice woke up, gasping for air, sitting up in bed. "No!" she said, catching her breath.

Chapter 2

Alice gave Jessica a huge hug after seeing her in the airport in Mexico. They had gone through customs and met each other at baggage claim, Jessica already having her bags. They chatted about how great it was to see each other again so shortly after Alice's move, they chatted about how great this vacation will be, and they chatted about being happy to finish the huge, stressful project they were working on.

Jessica was a web designer on the project, where Alice served more of a client liaison role. Jessica was very easy to work with and a great friend. She was several inches shorter than Alice, had black dyed hair, and was a 36-year-old single mother.

After they arrived, they put on their bikinis, Jessica whistling at Alice. "Thanks," Alice chuckled. "You look great too, actually."

"Thank you! I gotta stay in shape!" Jessica slapped Alice's ass, making her way out onto their balcony. Alice thought it was odd, but assumed they were there to relax and be silly.

"Hey look! We should jump into the pool from here," Jessica joked. Their second story room was right next to the pool, if they got a good running start, they could easily jump into it off the balcony.

"You go right ahead, I think I'll take the stairs," Alice said.

"I will tonight after we've had some drinks. Let's go to the beach first," Jessica suggested.

The two women made their way to the beach area owned by the resort. They sat in silence for awhile, after spraying on sun tan lotion.

"So, have you spoken with Dan since the breakup?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, he was very upset and I felt horrible, but it had to be done," Alice replied. "Great guy; just didn't seem interested in marriage."

"Have you considered dating someone new?" Jessica asked, flipping through a magazine.

"Not really."

"No? Nothing? You haven't thought about going in an amazing sexual adventure now that you're free?" Jessica joked.

"Nope."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that," Jessica sighed. "This vacation would be a great opportunity to do that. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?"

"Um, well, I guess I can tell you, since it doesn't matter anymore, but I tried anal once," Alice said.

"Just once?" Jessica pouted.

"Yeah, it wasn't that great," Alice said. "What about you?"

"I can't tell you," Jessica answered, resuming her magazine flipping.

"Wait, I told you, but you can't tell me?"

"What I've done is far, far more wild and crazy than experimenting with anal sex," Jessica said, closing her magazine, pulling her sun glasses down and laying back on the lounge chair.

"Whatever," Alice chuckled. "Let's change the subject. My sister is already hassling me about dating."

"How so? Maybe she just wants you to loosen up."

"Well," Alice looked around, "She wants me to date some black guy she hangs out with. Or 'go black' as she puts it."

Jessica erupted in laughter, "You going to try it?"

"No, she's being ridiculous. I've met her friend. I've heard how he talks down to girls," Alice said.

"You should try it, at least once," Jessica suggested.

"Ugh, not you too. Have you ever been with a black man?" Alice asked.

"No, I haven't. But," Jessica looked over to her right, "I think I'll talk to him later on."

"Who?" Alice looked in the same direction, then realizing who Jessica was referring to. "Oh my."

Alice watched a black man throwing a frisbee with a woman on the beach. He was all muscle, extremely toned, and had dread locks. Alice's eyes widen, seeing the man's six pack abs. The woman he was playing with was also similar in body tone. She had long dark hair, coming down to her toned butt, and her own set of abs. Her lighter brown skin tone made Alice think she was of Latin decent.

"Um, I think he's with that woman," Alice noted.

"You don't know that. Look at the group of photographers over there. Maybe they are models doing a shoot here," Jessica pointed out.

Jessica was right. Alice saw the photographers talking amongst themselves, adjusting equipment, pointing to other locations on the beach. One of them waved at the black man and Latina woman to follow them to another area of the beach.

"Ok, go ahead," Alice shrugged, picking up a magazine.

"If I run into him again, I will," Jessica smiled.

"Fine," Alice flipped through the magazine, too fast to look or read anything. She couldn't deny that man was stunning.

Chapter 3

"Get that hand off my butt!" Alice scolded her friend, Jessica. They were dancing at one of the night clubs a few hours later.

"Relax, Alice! I'm just having fun. You need to loosen up," Jessica said.

Alice sighed, talking into her friend's ear over the loud music, "If that guy sees us, he may think you and I are together."

"No he won't. Because if I see him, I will talk to him, and I will dance with him instead of you!" Jessica replied. "And if he doesn't show up, well then, I guess I'll be taking you back to my room," She added grabbing Alice again.

"We're in the same room anyway, remember?"

"Uh huh," Jessica winked. "Oh look, you're off the hook. There he is. Wish me luck," Jessica said, slapping Alice's butt again as she walked past her.

Alice sighed, going to the bar, to buy another drink. She chatted with another American there, he reminded her of Dan in some ways. He was far sleazier though, immediately making it clear what he was after. After the guy droned on a bit, Alice, barely paying attention to his compliments of her long dark hair, she turned around and saw Jessica several yards away.

She wasn't alone. She was dancing with the black man from the beach. Jessica's hands were above her head, clasping together behind his neck, his dreads in a pony tail. His hands were on her stomach, slowly going up and down over her beige cocktail dress. Jessica was grinding her butt against his crotch.

Alice rolled her eyes and sipped more of her drink while the guy that approached her talked. She talked back out of politeness, but was hoping the guy could see she wasn't interested. Several songs later, Alice felt a tap on her shoulder, it was Jessica.

"His name is Ulysses. That woman was his coworker. I'll see you tomorrow," Jessica kissed Alice's cheek.

"Wow, you work fast," She wiped the kiss away. The sexy single mom, Jessica, blew Alice another kiss, making her way to the exit where Ulysses was waiting.

****

Alice slammed their room door shut, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was annoyed at Jessica and in some ways at herself. Perhaps she did need to loosen up. If she did, she might be the one with Ulysses that evening. "No," she told herself, "he's black, I'm not giving Angela the satisfaction."

"He is gorgeous though," Alice sighed, standing to look in the mirror. "Maybe I could just see what it's like." In her mind she thought of Rodney and the way he was speaking in the background of that phone call. She thought about the previous night of going out with her sister and her group of friends. Rodney seemed so cocky, so full of himself, commanding the white girls in the group to get him another drink.

Alice remembered seeing one of the women in the group that night, Fernanda, sneak under the table they all were sitting. Alice rolled her eyes, realizing Fernanda was sucking Rodney's cock under the table, when Rodney moaned and leaned his head back.

Alice wondered how big it was. She wondered if Ulysses' was large. She wondered if Jessica was sucking it at that very moment at Ulysses' room.

She was. Jessica flipped her long hair back over her shoulder after guiding a nude Ulysses onto his back on his bed. She grabbed his cock by the base with one hand, the other roaming over his toned stomach. She moaned, sucking the top, bobbing and weaving her head back and forth.

A few doors down in Alice's room she was picturing dark chocolate skin of Ulysses mixing with hers. "Maybe I'm just a little curious," She thought, standing to remove her short, eye-matching, green dress. "Maybe. Maybe I'll call Rodney, just once. Just one time."

"Or maybe," She said, guiding her fingers into her dripping snatch, "maybe I'll get to experience Ulysses." She drove two fingers deep inside her.

In that same moment, something else was driven deep inside Jessica. She let out a soulful moan when she guided Ulysses' cock all the way in, stretching her lips, touching bottom. "Fuck me," she whispered, bending down to Ulysses' face.

He pulled her in for a kiss, then pushed her away to bring his mouth to her nipple, "As you wish," he grinned and started his onslaught.

In Alice's room, she was on her back, thrusting her own fingers in and out, the other hand rubbing her clitoris. "Ahh, just once, just once. A black cock in me, just once." She rolled onto her front; propped herself up on her knees and continued sliding her fingers in and out.

"Yes! Yes! Harder!" Jessica cried out. She was her knees now too. Ulysses was behind, gripping her waist, slamming into her. "Cumming!" She yelled.

Ulysses kept thrusting in and out, pummeling her from behind, throughout Jessica's orgasm. When it was over, she collapsed on the bed, her ass still high in the air, Ulysses balls deep in her pussy. "That's, that's a good cock," she said, out of breath, over her shoulder. "Moooore," she moaned.

Ulysses smiled at her and nodded, "You're a gorgeous woman, I'll be glad to. All night, if you like."

Jessica nearly came again at his words. She sat up, turning around, pulling his face into hers for another kiss, "I would LOVE that."

At that same moment, Alice, alone in her room, came down from her own self-induced orgasm. She caught her breath and rolled over onto her back, staring to the ceiling. She sighed heavily, getting under the covers, hoping sleep would come easily.

Chapter 4

Alice awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. Jessica was back. She grabbed some pajamas, hoping Jessica wouldn't see she had slept naked, and made her way to the bathroom. She said hello to her friend, hoping that the water would temporarily scald her when she flushed.

Jessica didn't say anything in return. Alice shrugged and sat down to use the bathroom. She heard Jessica moan, Alice's eyes widening. "Do you bring that guy back here?" She asked.

Jessica moaned again, "No just replaying the events of last night in my head."

Alice sighed, flushed, and got out of there. Sadly, there was no change in water pressure or temperature.

Hardly speaking at breakfast, the ladies made their way back to the beach. "He wants to meet you tomorrow night," Jessica said breaking the ice.

"What?"

"Ulysses. I put in a good word for you. He's working today on various photo shoots, but tomorrow night he's free."

"Ugh, Jessica, why'd you do that?" Alice shook her head, annoyed by her friend.

"Because you're my friend and I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Why couldn't just leave it alone?"

"He said you were gorgeous and was totally cool with meeting us at the club tomorrow night," Jessica said.

Alice covered her face with the magazine, trying to forget her temporary lack of judgment during her masturbation session the previous evening.

"Look, you really need to just relax and enjoy yourself. Alright? I may be far too young to be your mother, but I'm serious. If I was your mom, I would tell you that since you just got out of a long relationship, use this time to date and discover what you are truly interested in," the older Jessica lectured.

"Look at me," Jessica said. "He is a VERY nice guy. He is NOT a thug or stereotype. Ok? He's smart, sweet, and amazing."

"Why aren't YOU hanging out with him again?" Alice asked.

"Because on the way back to his room we discussed things. We agreed it would be a one night stand. He was a perfect gentleman and we had a lot of fun. Which is something YOU need to do," Jessica explained.

"Besides I'm sorta involved with someone," Jessica added.

"You mean you cheated?" Alice asked.

"No, not really. It's not cheating. I just need to call him while I'm here and I will tomorrow while you're out with Ulysses."

"I don't - " Alice said before being interrupted.

"It's complicated. I am involved with someone and we love each other very much. He knows I'm here to have fun. I won't go into it further, but that's my situation," Jessica said, grabbing another magazine.

"Whatever," Alice said again.

"So tomorrow night, we're meeting him. You two will hang out. If it leads to sex, then so be it."

"Fine," Alice agreed, not wanting to argue.

"Tonight, my friend, we are getting drunk. I'm getting you to let loose," Jessica informed Alice.

Chapter 5

Any suspicions Alice had about Jessica's sexuality were answered that evening. Jessica flirted relentlessly with her. Alice had to remove Jessica's hands from various areas on Alice's body several times.

Alice eventually gave up, the alcohol Jessica got for the two of them caused her to stop caring after awhile.

They stumbled into their room later that night, Jessica's arm around Alice's waist. Jessica pushed Alice to the nearest bed and straddled her. "Get off me!" She slurred.

Jessica chuckled and kissed Alice hard on the mouth. "I said get off!" Alice tried pushing her away, but the alcohol flowing through her veins made her too weak. Jessica kissed her again. Alice let her, closing her eyes in the process.

Jessica got off her after planting several more kisses on her lips, jaw and neck. "Ok, ok," She slurred. "I'll leave you alone." Jessica began removing her dress, then stumbled into Alice's bed in her thong and bra.

"You sleeping here?" Alice asked.

"Uh huh," Jessica replied, laying on her tummy. Alice burped, "Excuse me." She laughed and fell backward, looking up to the ceiling.

"Come here," Jessica said, turning to face Alice.

"Huh?

"I said come here, roll over," Jessica tried to guide Alice to roll on her side, facing her.

Jessica kissed her again. "Jess I'm not - "

"I know, I know, you're aren't into girls. I'm not either."

"Could've fooled me!"

"Hey," Jessica whispered. "I do think you are be, be you, beauti," Jessica hiccupped, "really really pretty."

"So are you," Alice said, her eye's getting heavier.

"I don't think you realize how much of a knock out you are! You need to. You need to let go and just have fun, you know?" Jessica hiccupped again.

"Uh huh."

"Please?" Jessica grabbed Alice's face. "Worked sucked the past several months, that shit is done! You know? We're here, look in the mirror, enjoy your prettiness while you can!" Jessica burped in Alice's face. She was too drunk to care.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alice's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds