• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Day The World Came Pt. 06

The Day The World Came Pt. 06

Misaki & Kaori

*****

On O-Day I had been at a party with my friend Kaori. We were in an idol group, nothing too big, but part of the J-Pop scene. We were the eldest (I was 21 and Kaori was 22), and our job was to look after the younger girls, keep them out of trouble. We would then make appearances at more grown up parties without them, this was to impress executives and business partners of our label. That evening the record company had dressed us up, and sent us to this party full of guys in suits. I can't remember what it was about, we were there to look pretty and promote the company. It was one of the strange things we had to do back then. One of the rules was no boys, or men. The record company wanted to keep boys thinking they had a chance with us. Any boyfriends, or rumours of sexual relationships would cause problems, so we had to stay single and sexless. Some girls found it easier than others, they just didn't have the need. But some (and I must admit I was one of them) found it very difficult to stay celibate with so many boys (men in my case) throwing themselves at us. Shortly before O-Day, one of the girls was thrown out the group when she was caught. The guy was super cute and a J-Pop act himself. The poor girl had recently turned 18 and bloomed into a beautiful woman. None of us had particularly large breasts, but hers came from nowhere over a couple of months. Quickly she was getting the most attention, and it seemed she was powerless to resist. It always seemed counterintuitive to me to push this celibacy thing, surely it meant boys didn't have a chance with us.

That night we didn't stay long. The party started early, so we were mingling from about 7pm. We got a lot of attention, the dresses made sure of that. Plenty of leg, tight around the butt. One guy was particularly persistent with Kaori, but we shook him off. I was talking to a guy, I wanted to jump him, take him into a corner and feel his desire. They must have known I couldn't do anything, but the teasing was unbearable. Noticing Kaori was also struggling to resist, we made our exit before 9:45, and we were soon back at our apartment by just after 10. The couple of drinks we'd had left us a little giggly, so we took off our heels and collapsed in the lounge. We had this place to ourselves, we'd managed to escape the bratty excesses of the other girls, it was the only concession we'd got out of the record company, although it all came out of our pay.

I lay on the sofa, Kaori sat in an armchair and put her feet up over the side. I'd always admired her legs, but in this position they looked particularly stunning. Her short dress hiked up slightly, displaying more of her thighs. I wouldn't say I was sexually attracted to her, but I could appreciate her beauty. We were talking for a short while, nothing in particular, just stupid girly stuff. I noticed the wetness but didn't say anything, when the faint throbbing started I noticed Kaori moving in her seat a little, then she took her legs down. I quickly knew something strange was going on because her usual demure was gone, she sat in the chair with her legs slightly apart, her bare womanhood almost within sight. The dresses required us to go without underwear, and quickly we were dripping onto the expensive fabric. In one last moment of consciousness I pulled my dress up to my waist to stop it from being ruined, revealing my naked pussy to my friend. I told Kaori to pull up her dress, but she just panicked and asked what was going on. A moment later it hit.

My orgasm was huge, but I only had the one. I held my hand over my vagina as a stream of wetness gushed through my fingers. The throbbing was incredible, my hips thrust with every hit. I must have been squealing with delight, up until then my poor attempts at masturbation had proved fruitless. Fortunately I didn't have to do anything, the moment did it all for me. Even if I had known what do with my clit, it was so sensitive I couldn't touch it. I remember being surprised with how big it grew. As I started to feel like I might pass out it began to fade. The steady stream stopped, as did the throbbing, all that was left was a gentle warmth. I could have drifted off to sleep, if it weren't for Kaori's desperate cries.

It was clear that Kaori was less experienced than I, and I didn't know a lot. Her dress was still tight around her thighs, yet she sat in a puddle of her own wetness. Her hands were pushing into her crotch, but doing little else. She didn't look comfortable, and I knew I had to help. I took off my dress to avoid spoiling it further, and sat naked before her aching sex. I pushed her skirt up round her waist and her legs automatically spread, allowing access to her pussy. Like me she wasn't shaved, there wasn't really any point seeing as no-one was allowed near us. I forcefully prised her hands away from her opening and stared at her. The opening was soaked with lubrication, and I could clearly see her body pulse with every throb. Knowing her clit would probably be sensitive like my own, I was gentle. I flattened my palm over her mound and rubbed slowly. That was enough to make Kaori cry out even more. I would test to see what she could take and gradually went faster, allowing further pressure on her clit.

I could sense the tension growing, I looked up and smiled, she was staring at my hand, her eyes begging me to continue. Then a moan started deep in her chest, her hips thrust into my hand, her wetness grew, then she went rigid and silent. I continued rubbing for the few seconds she went quiet, the only movement being a slow rising of her hips, I then felt pressure followed by a stream of clear liquid squirting from inside her pussy. Her voice returned, louder than ever and her thrusts became violent. I continued rubbing until she pushed me off. Sitting back I looked up at her, knowing we had just shared something special. Kaori looked back and began laughing, I was playing with my pussy. I laughed shyly as she sat on the floor next to me. She brushed her hand up my thigh and around to my crotch. My head went fuzzy as she touched me, and I allowed her to explore by moving my hand away. After getting used to the anatomy, she looked up and asked me to pretend she was the guy from the party. I nodded nervously and giggled, then she disappeared between my legs.

Neither of us knew what we were doing, but we were so horny it didn't matter. To start with she was rubbing me like I had touched her, then without warning she pushed a finger inside. I had done the same to myself in the past, but to feel a foreign object inside me was incredible. She was thrusting in and out, feeling my pleasure rise. As I was heading towards climax, I saw her head move down, then felt her licking my clit. I came instantly, Kaori pulled away but I pushed her head down into my crotch and held her there. When the pulsing and the tingling stopped I took my hands off her head. She looked up at me, her face covered in my juices. We later learned that not all girls squirted, and it was extremely rare that both of us did.

We spent the rest of the night learning to make ourselves cum. It was a special evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Day The World Came Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds