• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carol's Assignation Pt. 04

Carol's Assignation Pt. 04

In part 3 Carol introduced her two slaves to Enforced Bisexuality, in order to test their obedience, nothing more than that, other than it turned her on immensely to watch one sucking the others erect penis. In this part she begins to train then to both pleasure her at the same time:

Carol stood and directed both of her slaves into position. 'The gardener', her new slave, was told to sit on the bed near the corner of the king size, one leg over the side, the other over the foot of the bed. Carol pushed him onto his back and ordered him to hold his cock vertically.

She faced him and advanced, but as she reached the bed, turned on her stilettos then thrust out her cute little arse, reaching behind and spreading her cheeks.

"Do not put it in my arse, if you do it's instant dismissal. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Carol" he replied.

She lowered herself onto his cock. He manoeuvred the head between her moist puffed lips and she hummed a little moan of appreciation as the engorged purple head entered her. She sank down and with little effort took the whole length, all eight inches, into her fuck hole, until his pubis hair nestled into her shave mound. She held it there for several seconds before rocking back and forth for a minute only moving the erection about an inch or so in her vagina which pulsed with pleasure.

She opened her eyes and saw her other slave, who she had named Slut, kneeling about two feet in front of her. She glanced down at his groin, his cock, a mere six inches long, was quivering, or so it seemed. She was glad to see that he wasn't wanking it, which was expressly forbidden unless ordered. She beamed at him, and he returned the smile, which she acknowledged with a conspiratorial wink.

"Be a good boy Kevin," she said, momentarily forgetting to call him Slut, "and come here and lick my clit."

"Yes Goddess," he replied, shuffling forward.

Carol repositioned her hands so she could lower herself backwards towards Slave's chest, who supported her with his strong calloused hands until her head was almost on his throat. She relaxed and waited for the next wave of pleasure to crash over her. She didn't have long to wait. Slut leaned in between her legs and spread her lips and pursed his lips, kissing her clit hood in appreciation of her beauty and sheer dominance over him. He opened his lips and pushed his tongue out, keeping it soft until he got it under her clit hood. At the first swirl she moaned, her and coming up to the back of his head, patting him in appreciation before grabbing a handful and forcing his mouth harder into her cunt.

He knew he was being rewarded and was determined to make her come, so that the majority of the pleasure came from his tongue, rather than from the throbbing eight inch erection inside her.

She turned her head towards Slave's face and told him to fuck her. He pulled his hips back, withdrawing perhaps two or three inches of cock, then thrusting it back into her.

"Good boys. The one who makes me come the hardest will have his cock sucked," she teased them "by the other slave, of course!" She licked her lips and allowed a wicked to escape her mouth, then bit her bottom lip as a huge wave of pleasure broke over her hips, forcing the breath out of her as she fought to compose herself.

Her orgasm wasn't long in arriving. She extolled both to "fuck me harder, suck my clit!" but was unable to say much more as the momentous climax engulfed her.

Her legs were shaking, such was the power of her orgasm, and she gently pushed Kevin's head away from her clit. He sat back on his knees and she put her legs together, and her feet onto the carpet before him. He lowered his head to kiss her black stockinged feet, his cock still hard but his focus firmly on Her.

Reluctantly she stood, slaves cock slipped out of her, and it slapped against his lower abdomen, slick with her cum.

"Kneel up Kevin," and turning to her new slave "stand up slave."

She stepped by them both and went to sit in the tub chair in the corner of her bedroom. She crossed her legs and clicked her fingers. Both hurried to kneel before her.

"So now I have to decide who gave me more pleasure, mmmmm."

Neither dare speak and she idly swung her right foot, crossed as it was over her left knee. She allowed it to swing higher until it brushed her slaves scrotum.

"I think I will have a glass of prosecco, while I decide."

Kevin stood and hurried away to the kitchen, retrieved the bottle from the fridge door, popped the cork and took a flute from the glass cabinet. He thought that when he returned he would be standing, the new slave kneeling so he was in a good position to be the one to get his cock sucked. He returned to the bedroom, with the flute on a small silver tray he had bought her for just such a scenario, that is to say, him serving his Goddess. He entered the room and saw her slave standing in front of his Goddess. His first thought was that she was sucking his cock, but as he moved to the side thus changing the angle he saw that she had his scrotum in the palm of her hand, her red painted fingers pressed lightly into the skin above his heavy testicles. Kevin held out the tray and she took the glass in her left hand, taking it to her lips and then took her slave completely by surprise by sinking the red nails harder into his scrotum. He yelped in pain, and she gripped harder, and took another sip of bubbly.

"Now then, you do not come without my permission. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Miss Carol," he gasped in pain.

She moved her hand to her right, forcing him to turn to his left. She drained the bubbly and held out the glass for her slave to take. She flexed the fingers of her left hand then swung her hand connecting with his right buttock. He turned further to his left and she let go of his scrotum. He relaxed visibly and was now sideways on to Carol.

"Come here Slut," she said to Kevin "kneel down here." She pointed down right in front of her slave. "Be a good boy and suck his cock. It's about time you got a mouthful."

"But a mouthful of what?" thought Kevin "cock? Ok, that for sure, but possibly come?"

Carol ran her hand down Slaves cock, pulling his foreskin right back, then guided the engorged purple head into Slut's mouth. As his lips wrapped around it, Slave moaned in ecstasy, and Carol extolled both to "fuck his mouth" and "suck that cock harder, Slut."

It didn't take that long for Slave to gasp that he was coming, and Carol swung her left hand which connected with his arse cheeks.

"Don't you dare come, you naughty boy."

She let go of his cock and pushed Slut's mouth off it, grabbing his chin and smiling at him seductively.

"Good boy, Kevin. Remind me to allow you to lick come out of my fuck hole later."

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you."

"However, for nowI think some more fuck-licking is in order. Slave, lie on the bed on your back with your head near the corner."

He clambered onto the bed, and lay diagonally, his head near the bottom left corner, and then Carol stood at the corner, before climbing onto the bed over his head. She knelt above him, her knees either side of his rib cage, her shins over his shoulders. She held herself in position and called Kevin to her side.

"Get your cock hard, and as soon as his tongue is in my cunt I want you to push past it and give me all of your cock. do you understand?"

"Yes, of course Goddess." he replied.

Carol looked down at her slave, prostrate under her, and warned him not to wank while he was licking her. Then she asked if he was ready for her to sit on his face. He opened his mouth to reply but she didn't wait, wanting to catch him unawares, and sat straight down onto his mouth. The intended reply was muffled in both ways. His tongue sought out her vagina, slipping between her puffed lips, the beautiful cunt juice running freely over his taste buds. But no sooner had his tongue entered her than Slut aimed his hard six inches and drove it into her cunt, over Slave's tongue, deeper into her and all three gasped in the sheer pleasure they were all feeling at that moment.

Carol told her Slave to lick her clit, and then told Kevin to fuck her hard, but not to come without asking for her permission, which is standard in her bedroom.

Both began their assault, it could not be called anything else, on her cunt: Slave sucked and licked her clit, rolling it around his lip, sucking it hard into his mouth, while Kevin shafted her, slamming into her cunt with every inch he could muster, until his orgasm began to rise, far foo quickly than he would have liked and he had to withdraw before he came in her cunt, without even asking for, never mind receiving, her permission.

Kevin staggered backwards, his wet cock dripping with her come and fell to his knees behind her.

He immediately put his tongue into her cunt, licking almost frantically before making his tongue hard and long and plunging it between her lips, tongue fucking her, his head slamming into her cut slim arse cheeks.

Carol managed to compose herself and sat up on Slave's face, forcing Kevin's tongue out of her.

Slave licked at her fuck hole, savouring her come and the ore cum of her Slut.

"Come here Slut," she ordered. Kevin went to her side and Carol took him by the hair, pushing his mouth down to her right nipple. He sucked and flicked it with his tongue. It was already hard but lengthened considerably in his mouth.

"Rub my clit. Make me come on his tongue," she ordered him.

Kevin knelt beside her, one knee on the bed his other foot on the carpet, his index and middle fingers of his right hand rubbing her clit methodically but with only light pressure, heightening her pleasure but ensuring her climax rose slowly and surely, building and building, making it difficult for her to breathe, her body wracked by wave upon wave of pleasure from fingers and of course her Slave's hot wet tongue.

"Has your come gone down Slut?" She asked him.

He released her nipple from his mouth and replied "Yes Goddess, my apologies for almost coming without your permission."

"You are such a bad boy Slut, I'm going to spank your cock later."

Kevin knelt beside her, one knee on the bed his other foot on the carpet, his index and middle fingers of his right hand rubbing her clit methodically but with only light pressure, heightening her pleasure but ensuring her climax rose slowly and surely, building and building, making it difficult for her to breathe, her body wracked by wave upon wave of pleasure from fingers and of course her Slave's hot wet tongue.

"Has your come gone down Slut?" She asked him.

He released her nipple from his mouth and replied "Yes Goddess, my apologies for almost coming without your permission."

"You are such a bad boy Slut, I'm going to spank your cock later."

Kevin fully expected, after she had asked him if his spunk had gone down, that she would order him to fuck her while her slave sucked her clit, but she surprised him by drawing him in close, kissing him deeply and passionately then telling him: "but I want a big hard cock in my cunt, and this," she idly flicked her slaves hard eight inches, "is so much bigger, longer, thicker and harder than yours, isn't it Slut?"

He had to agree that it was, but he knew that as much as she thought his mere six inches was a pretty cock, her words " a very pretty cock", that what she wanted, and what she needed to satisfy her was her Slave's eight thick inches. He glanced down at the gardeners cock, my God it was big, fucking enormous actually, but not the biggest she had had by some two inches, and he knew that he didn't have a leg to stand on were he to argue that he could please her without her having to resort to taking additional lovers, not that he would ever argue when it came to Carol's sex life: she knew what she wanted and woe betide any man, her husband included, who stood between her and a multiple orgasm and a cunt full of hot thick cum.

She started to get up off the bed and off her slave's face.

"Swap places, I need his big cock and your slut tongue."

They scrambled to get in position, with Kevin lying on his back, and Carol climbed on top of him and sat on his face. She half turned and told Slave to fuck her. He rubbed his cock head around her fuck hole, rubbing it over Slut's tongue as he did and then pushed past his tongue and straight into her cunt.

Carol gasped and sighed with relief as Kevin's tongue sought her clit.

"Now fuck me hard and fast, and don't forget to ask for permission to come."

The shafting began, his cock sinking all the way into her then withdrawing all but the head, before slamming it back in. Suffice to say after everything that they had done this evening he didn't last too long, ten minutes at the most, which, given that he used to fuck her for the best part of an hour when the were together before she emigrated, was quite a quick fuck for him.

As his orgasm began to rise he said "P-please may I come Miss Carol, I'm very close, oh god."

Kevin thought that she was bound to deny him and allowed himself a secret smile, but was surprised when she said "You better make sure it's every drop of cum in those balls, or else you'll be licking it out of me," she said, the true Domme in her expressing itself.

From Slut's position he saw his cock quiver and his balls contract as her Slave shot string after string of his cum into her fuck hole. His orgasm lasted several seconds before his cock began to soften and he slipped out of her.

Kevin continued to lick her clit while looking at her fuck hole, dilated and hot and sticky, he could smell her cunt juice and his cum, and as soon as Carol had composed herself she sat up, moving slightly forward, positioning her cunt directly over his Slut mouth.

"Lick me clean, Slut. I want every drop down your throat and then, you make make me come."

Her Slave had slumped to his knees behind her and watched as Kevin licked his cum out of her fuck hole, then leaned forward and planted kisses all over her cut little bottom.

"Rim me Slave," she ordered him, and he spread her cheeks, pushing his tongue between them and allowing his saliva to pool in his mouth before lavishing her brown ring with long wet licks.

The tongue worship by both continued for several minutes, with Carol both praising them and berating them as "Such fucking Sluts, the pair of you. I need to find a man with a big cock to fuck your mouths before he bends me over and fucks me from behind. Then you two can lick his cum out of me while he watches. I bet you'd both love to do that, wouldn't you?"

Kevin moaned a muffled "yes Goddess," but Slave was slow to respond.

"Answer me, Slave!" she snapped at him. He murmured in reply, but Carol knew she was going to have to take his training slowly if he was going to progress to where she wanted him, and that was as her total and complete bedroom slave, as obedient as Kevin but with a longer, harder, thicker cock with better stamina and more spunk in his big balls. She made a mental note to order him to shave his balls before their next session. Her fingers went to her clit and she began to masturbate herself as her slaves licked her cunt and arse, and her orgasm, her third or was it fourth of the evening began to rise, her breathing quickening, her face flushing, and them it crashed over her, her head spinning, her shoulders shaking, spasm after spasm of pleasure coursing through her, and she shrieked once, twice, three times before reaching down and grabbing her Slut's chin, forcing him to stop licking as she simply could not take any more.

The timing couldn't have been better, as the phone rang and she clicked her fingers and the gardener scrambled to get the handset.

She clicked the green button, trying desperately to compose herself; "Hello, yes, oh hello darling! So nice to hear from you Dawn. Yes of course I've got time to talk. Yes I am a little out of breath, just trying to stay in shape."

The conversation continued as her Slut licked the cum as it dropped out of her cunt.

"No, I insist, come round here and we'll have some wine and get it out of your system. What a bastard he is! What you need is a good hard shag! Ha! Come round and we'll plan our evening."

She clicked the phone off and climbed off Slut's face, throwing the handset on the bed.

"Go and run the shower darling, my guest will be here in half an hour."

To be continued in part 5.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carol's Assignation Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds