• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mine

Mine

'That's her.'

Rea froze, her hands becoming still. She hadn't done anything. There were several other girls around her.

'You sure?'

'I can recognize that ass from a mile away.'

Shit that's me, Rea began to hyperventilate. She had no where to go, her wrists were shackled, the collar around her neck would mark her a slave, no idiot would help her.

There was a high pitched squeal, and a laugh.

Rea immediately relaxed, moving the parts along the table, her hands black with grease. She'd been in this weapons factory for nearly seventh months, before that it had been a construction site. Between the two she definitely preferred the working conditions here, she was able to eat three times a day at least, and the guards didn't beat you up for no reason. However all the slaves had warned her upon coming here. If you slack off, they don't use the whip method...

Public humiliation.

The woman's gurgled noises came from behind gave away what they were doing to her.

Rea knew it would be mean to look, but she couldn't help it. She'd been so certain they were after her.

She peeped over her shoulder, her hands pausing.

The woman was half kneeling, her head shoved against a table, her arms pinned back, her mouth wide as the guard thrust into her throat. She kicked and cringed, shaking her head, a tear appearing close to her nose.

Rea quickly glanced away. That could have been her. Thank the Gods it wasn't.

Rea hadn't fallen behind once here, but she'd gotten in trouble anyway for protecting a little boy. They'd torn her rags until she was stripped down to nothing but her chains, and pushed her around in a circle, before making her get on her knees. She had half the mind to bite them, but when there are three looming guards, equipped with swords and bats, she had felt incredibly small and powerless, and had opened her jaw, trying to hold back tears when they'd grabbed her head and thrust their thick cocks inside her mouth. They'd been done quickly, but since there was three of them, she had to wait for each one to have their turn, thrusting and demanding she sucked harder, until they'd ejaculated all over her. Hot sticky semen in her hair, her mouth, on her neck and down her breasts. After tightening their trousers they'd talked about lunch and laughed, walking off, the boy and Rea completely forgotten. No one had helped her up, the women had looked down their noses, and the men had stared at her, some even smiled.

She had been moments from breaking out into sobs when the little boy had offered his shirt, and she used that to wipe off most the semen, she'd tried to vomit the semen she'd swallowed, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She'd had to go back to work, with all the other slaves staring at her, it wasn't until three hours later that she found a replacement rag.

From that time, because of the view she gave everyone while she worked, they called her the Ass of Asfall, the hellhole which she was in.

Rea couldn't understand why, but sometimes, people tried to slack off while the guards were having fun, thinking they wouldn't be caught. But now a man had been dragged into the punishment too. He was held between two guards, the third has his body around the small woman, making her hands hold the bat. 'On, three, two, one!'

The bat was swung, punishing the man between the legs, he groaned and tried to escape, the guards holding him tighter. The guards laughed as the woman shrieked and apologized.

Rea shook her head, focusing on the task.

The man screamed about three more times before the bat clanged to the floor, and the woman sobbed as she ran away. At least she still had her rags...The man didn't.

Rea quickly forgot about the punishment, daydreaming of a nice cool bath in a stream, while reality here had a hot forge on one end of the room, dim lighting, and she was almost elbow high in grease.

She tried to use her shoulders to wipe the sweat beading on her forehead, her rags stuck to her body, the heat from the forges were pretty intense, casting the entire soot-coloured factory in an orange glow.

'There she is!' The sound of many boots entering their section freaked everyone out.

Rea shook her head, it's not me. Calm down.

A hand grabs her hair, and she shrieks as she's dragged away from her station, machine parts clattering around her.

'Careful, careful, boss said not to bruise her.'

Boss?! Rea clung frantically onto their wrists, her eyes darting left and right. The slaves who met her eyes quickly looked away.

As far as everyone knew, they didn't even have a boss.

What the hell did he want with me? Rea tried to dig her heals into the ground, but when they reached the back of the furnace room, she was practically lifted off her feet by her hair, stairs rapidly passing under her.

'What did I do?' Rea kicked and struggled, but the guards all seemed in a rush. Two of them only remained now, dragging her.

One of the guards walking ahead grinned, 'Boss asked if there was any nice ass out there. We told him there was an Ass of Asfall! You should have seen the look on his face!'

They approach a black house like structure, half built out of the rock wall. They knock on the door, and it opens a second later.

Inside there's a rug, chairs, guards sit around playing cards on old crate boxes.

They all stare as she's dragged in.

'Whose she for? For us?'

There's laughter and a cheer.

'Nope. Boss's dessert.'

There's a boo, but the guards quickly loose interest and go back to their games.

Several rooms later, Rea's shoved forward into an almost pitch black space.

'Boss?'

'Thank you, you can leave,' a voice grumbles.

The door closes and Rea stands slowly, blinking into the dark, the back of her neck prickling.

Like a beast emerging from the night, a tall broad shouldered shadow appears in front of her, arms hanging like a predator by his sides.

Light reflects off black eyes, which slowly roam up and down her body, sparking the faintest of smiles at the corner of his mouth. 'Strip.'

Rea takes a large step back, shaking her head.

'Strip, or I'll punish you.'

Still she shakes her head.

The man smiles, looking at her small pale feet. 'Every time you disobey me, I'll take you across my knee and smack your pretty behind ten times. Let's begin.' He steps forward, and Rea bolts. Her body slams into the door, turning the handle, of course it's locked. Frantic, she sprints for the second door she sees, but inside is nothing both black clothing hung up on rings, a rock wall a few feet in front.

Gasping with disbelief, she looks left and right. It's so dark. Is that a bed? Or a door?

A hand grabs her between the legs, another squeezing her breast.

She cries in fright, hands searching the air blindly as she's lifted off the ground, a thick finger pushing between her legs.

Gasping, she curls her legs, feeling her back press against a toned chest, some wisps of hair against her shoulder blades.

'You're quite tight, how many times have you had sex?'

'Never!' Rea turns her head and spits.

It landed on his shoulder, but he seems oblivious, his hand jerking out from between her.

Just like that she was dropped onto the floor. Moaning she rolled over, looking up at the shadow.

'How old are you?'

'Nineteen.'

'And you're a virgin?'

'So?'

Her arm is swallowed by a hand, and the ground instantly disappears. Rea grunts as another hand grabs her legs, and she's tossed over a shoulder, each time he walks, she fells it on her stomach.

Then she's tossed backwards.

Her arms swing out in panic, her back hitting a mattress with a bounce.

Before she can respond, two hands grab the top of her rag, tearing it apart down the middle like it was paper.

Scared stiff, she stares down at her revealed breasts, a second later large hands are squeezing them, massaging and pressing them together.

'Stop it!' Rea felt tears emerge, grabbing onto his wrists.

Her fingers were covered in grease, yet he hardly seemed to care. He pressed his thick legs against hers, pinning them down the side of the bed. He put a hand on her stomach, his thumb pressing down on her soft flesh at the apex of her thighs, making fast jerking motions.

'Ah!' Rea held onto his wrists, trying to pull him away, but he was immovable. In her frightened state, she could just make out his silhouette in the dark, and deep intense black eyes, which occasionally would rise up to meet hers.

'Stop! Stop it!' Rea gasped and wriggled, feeling her stomach clench,

'You're telling me no one's been in here?' He shakes his head, eyes staring downward.

Rea grunted, feeling her whole body tense, all because of that one place he was rubbing furiously on. 'Stop-' her breathing was getting harder, 'ha-ah!

He reaches forward, fingers swallowing up her breast, pushing and pulling.

'Sto-...' Rea rolled her head back, her hips jerking. She squeezed the hand massaging her breast, there was so much pressure everywhere, she was... she was... 'Ah!' Rea feels something burst, it's so strong that she lifted her back off the mattress, clinging onto his arm, her body convulsing. 'Stop!' She screamed, scared, as her body jerked wildly in an attempt to escape his thumb.

She'd been so distracted, she hadn't realized what he was doing until it she felt it, a painful shove that seemed to split and rip her in two.

Rea cried in panic, fingernails clawing into his arm, he moved to grab the front of her collar, his other hand lifting her thighs, pushing her feet back until her legs where in the air and spread. 'Ready?' He sneers wickedly.

'Wait-!' Rea groans as his hot rigid member drives all the way up, slamming into her stomach, she feels pain like a knife inside, she drops her head back, covering her eyes and sobs.

The man looming over her pauses, startled as she hides her crying face. Slowly, he pulls his thick cock out, red with virgin blood.

'Stop hiding your face.' He growls warningly, but Rea can't lower her hands, she was hurt and humiliated.

Her wrists are grabbed and yanked aside, Rea immediately turns her head, bracing herself to be hit.

'Aren't you the Ass of Asfall?' He slams his pelvis against her, driving all the way inside, her walls forced to stretch. 'How many people have been in your ass?'

He begins to thrust, and tears stream down Rea's face, she grabs onto her own legs for support, as he crushes her, pounding her into a smaller and smaller shape.

'How many?!' He snarls, grabbing the front of her collar and yanking.

Flinching, Rea tries to cover her face again, but her wrists are grabbed and pinned either side of her head, his knees lean on the mattress, his body completely squashing her in on herself, legs pressed into her own her stomach. She tried to stop her ass as it bounced over the mattress, but she couldn't control anything like this, her whole body rocking as his smacks into hers.

'Answer me!' He growls.

Rea opens her eyes, startled when his face is right there, black eyes staring fathomlessly. He's younger than his deep voice makes him to be. He looks so... lost.

It's bizarre, but while this hostile man drills her, her eyes begin to roam over his body in a new light. His shoulders were thick and well muscled. Factory owners didn't get muscles like these from watching slaves all day.

She grabs onto his arms, momentarily distracted by a pressure slowly forming in that spot again, his skin pounding hard on it. His thick girth roughly passed back and forth, the friction building and burning, but not in a sharp way, every time he hit her walls inside, she felt something deep and wonderful tingle through her limbs, all the way to her toes.

Scars... Rea's fingers felt the firm elongated lumps on his arms. Definitely old scars, they felt thick, they'd been serious wounds. They had to battle wounds, or... a whip.

Ah, yes... Rea shook her head, a smile breaking her lips. She never thought she could think this way, but she was... and she loved it, his sac, she could feel it's weight as it swung back and forth, slapping her asshole. Goosebumps covered her legs and warms, the air was cold, and yet, what was happening between her legs was like a forge itself, pumping heat through her veins, her thighs becoming slick.

'Agh!' Rea dropped her head back, anticipating each delicious thrust, feeling the hard muscles in his shoulders tense.

'How many?!' He snarls.

He's not going to hurt me, Rea realized, she could tell from the way he held her wrists, he was afraid of bruising her.

Well, she was definitely going to be sore for days down there.

The thought sent a deep hot curl down through her groin, and she clenched hard around his cock, the friction suddenly becoming so much more intense.

She suddenly remembered his question, 'Zero,' she breaths, and she felt her thighs begin to quiver, she couldn't close her legs, they're stuck straddled around him.

'Liar,' his feral growl goes straight to her belly, and to that spot, just as he thrusts hard, as if trying to punish her with his large throbbing cock.

'How many times has a cock been up your ass, too many!'

He stands on his knees up, his cock sliding out, making a popping sound.

Rea lays there gasping, disappointed as that pressure is left hanging.

'I'm not a liar. I've never had sex.'

'No one's played with this ass?' He asks, his voice completely different, all the hostility is gone from his eyes, and his entire body language is more relaxed. He flips Rea onto her stomach, cupping her ass and spreading his fingers slowly around her cheeks, he hums deep in his chest, 'What a view... You can't tell me no one's played with this.'

'No one has...' Rea assured, she wanted him to believe her. She half closed her eyes, her breathing finally under control, her lower region throbbing slowly from the aftermath.

'No one's stuck anything up here?' He circles his thumb around her asshole, his other hand giving a smack. He smiles when her juicy ass ripples from the impact.

'Ah! No!'

'No what?'

'No one's done anything like that.'

'Can I?'

Rea looked back at him, confused. No one's after asked her permission to do anything before. He smiles back, looking years younger, Rea would go as far to say that he was probably in his early twenties, a cheeky grin on his face.

'Can you what?'

He forces his thumb inside then, and Rea squeals, gripping onto the sheets tightly.

'Maybe not today then,' he pushes his hand underneath her, until his fingers cup her sex, and lifts her hips up until her knees are on the mattress.

'Not toady? Ah!' Rea clings hard onto the sheets as he thrusts deep in one go, filling her completely, his balls smacking against that spot. She tries to lean away, but he simply follows her, his hand landing beside hers, his muscled body bent over her back. Lips find her exposed neck, and she flinches, shivering as his stubble tickles her shoulder.

'We can try tomorrow,' he says, 'or the day after. Or the day after that.'

'What?'

She grimaces as he begins to slowly but powerfully thrust inside her, his body weight threatening to crush her, but his arm stayed around her stomach keeping her from buckling, his fingers slowly rubbing the skin below the entrance where his cock plundered.

'You're mine now,' He kisses her shoulder, squeezing her stomach with his arm, thrusted harder, making her groan. 'Body and soul, I own you, I'm going to be the only person who ever gets to fuck this tight little pussy you have.'

Rea pauses, what did that mean? Was he going to kill her after he was done?

He picks up the pace, really picks up the pace, and Rea cries out, curling her fingers and toes, her whole body felt like it was being pounded into two. His fingers moved faster and faster over her skin, it was getting so wet and slick, everywhere, down her thighs and all over his fingers.

Wait! Rea felt her body give, her chest flops over the mattress, her rear end burning from impact, as he holds himself firmly, growling but restraining himself.

'Ha-ah!' Panting and exhausted, Rea shook her head, she was done, she was spent. Her legs continued to shake, even though neither of them moved.

He slowly turns her over, careful not to let himself slip out.

Almost dizzy and still shaking with pleasure, Rea opens her eyes, her breath coming out in laboured heaps as she stares at his intense black eyes.

He was like a rock inside her, her walls hot and raw, throbbing and pulsing around him.

Slowly he began to push himself in and out, breathing sharp his eyes became hooded.

Rea lifts her arms over her head, getting her shackles out of the way, his hands hold her legs to his chest, her feet popping over his shoulders. He stroked her skin, suddenly lifting his hand to fondle a breast, indecisively he put his hand on her chin, fingers slowly sinking over her lip, down her tongue. She trembled and gasped feeling his member reach all the way in, pressing against her sore stomach.

'Hmm...' Rea closed her lips around his fingers, his other hand suddenly pressing down on her stomach, while his long member drove up high and fast, repeating over and over until she was crying out again, holding onto his wrist, his fingers gripping her lower jaw and tongue. The cold chain from her wrists dangled onto her bouncing breasts, cold metal tickling the sensitive buds of her breasts.

All of sudden he grunts and becomes still, his hand almost crushing her stomach, his cock slamming down, balls rising up tightly. Rea groans as a hot jet of semen erupts inside her, his cock throbbing against her sore tight pussy.

He pulls back an inch, bobbing his hips to and fro, his hand slides from her stomach, to the hair above her entrance, and jerked his thumb over that swollen nib, making her almost exploding from pleasure again. Finally he relents, and Rea closes her eyes, exhausted and enjoying the feel of his hands as they explore her body, sliding over her chest and stomach, rounding and kneading the shape of her breasts.

He keeps bobbing his cock, which was still quite hard.

Leaning down, he holds her neck, his mouth spreading her surprised warm lips.

His tongue reaches in to stroke hers, and he pulls back, looking at her confused green eyes, and he chuckles, she really has no idea what she's doing.

'Mine,' he says, leaning in his black eyes hold hers, while she pants, still pulsing around his filling cock.

Despite everything, Rea surprised herself when she whispered back, 'yours...'

Eyes widening in delight, he reaches down to capture her mouth again, pushing his cock into her swollen folds, hearing her moan in his mouth.

When he lifts his head, he's smiling and panting.

Rea blinks rapidly, a moment of courage pushing her to say her birth name, before she was kidnapped and sold, everything stolen away from her.

'Rea...'

'What?' His black eyes flash curiously.

'My name's Rea.'

He smiles, and Rea jolts when his mouth and cock slam into her body, after an intense mouth to mouth session, he pulls back, breathing hard, 'Daniel...'

'Your name?'

'Yeah... let's make this work.' He fucks hard, sinking all the way, wrenching himself out after each thrust, and Rea tosses her head back, fingernails digging into her palm.

Like a flower-bud, her pleasure explodes into rich colours, and she clung onto his body, her body erupting around him in waves.Shattered to her core, Rea gazes through lusty vision, lips capturing her puffy lips, pulling away just as quickly, 'You're Mine.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 437 milliseconds