• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 01

Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 01

Mia's Daddy began visiting her bedroom the night after her eighteenth birthday which was a month ago. The morning after the first night she chalked it up to some weird dream and she did her best to forget about it. Then he did it again a week later and a week after that.

Now she heard her door open and shut quietly and knew her Daddy was visiting her once more. He was so handsome with all of his thick dark hair beginning to turn silver around the edges. He never hurt her when he came in at night and the truth was she kind of liked this time between just the two of them. She had been so studious all through high school and sheltered on top of that so she barely had any experience with boys. She'd only been kissed twice and the boys her age were kind of sloppy and seemed like they were in a hurry. Her Daddy seemed content to lie with her and touch her tenderly and lovingly.

Mia felt him get into bed with her but she said nothing. She stayed lying on her side and kept her eyes shut and her breathing as even as possible. For some reason it had worked for her to pretend she was asleep. He moved so that he was lying behind her and on his side like she was. They were spooning but he wasn't touching her. Yet. She knew he would because he always did. Sometimes he would just touch her hair or glide his fingers over her cheek. Other times he would lightly rub her butt or stroke his hand up her leg. Last week he touched her breasts and that was incredibly exciting. Daddy was so gentle with her and her body always responded in ways that made her feel equal parts restless, uncertain and excited. It left her wanting to know more.

After a little bit of time with him just lying behind her Mia started to doze off. Then she felt his hand on her hip and he scooted closer until he was pressed against her all over. Her heart sped up and she focused on keeping her breathing even and her eyes shut. Mia didn't want Daddy to know she was awake or he might stop. He kissed her neck and she felt goose bumps erupt all over her skin. He tugged her t-shirt up a little bit and ran his fingers over her belly button. Oh God, she hoped he was going to touch her breasts tonight. As if he'd read her thoughts he moved his hand slowly up and pushed her shirt out of the way as he did so. Her breasts, which were kind of a medium size with light pink nipples, were bare and the cool night air caused her nipples to harden a bit. Daddy shifted and she somehow knew that he was looking at her breasts. He carefully moved again and rolled her to her back. She moved as if she were getting comfortable in her sleep and turned her head away from him. Sometimes she had to part her lips a little and breathe through her mouth in order to continue pretending to be asleep.

Once she was still again Daddy reached up and ran his finger lightly over one of her nipples. God, that felt so amazing. It shot jolts of pleasure through her body and caused an ache between her legs. It was an ache that felt so good but at the same time left her restless and slightly irritated. He moved to her other nipple and did the same brushing of his finger over the tip of it. Then he was still for a moment and she wondered if he was done but then Mia felt him move. Daddy touched her nipple again but this time with his thumb and forefinger and they were wet. He rolled her nipple between them and she about lurched off of the bed it felt so good. He squeezed a little harder and she had to fight to be still. Holy crap but that felt good. As if that weren't enough the next thing Daddy did changed her feelings about her beasts even more. He bent down and licked her nipple. Mia sucked in a deep breath that even to her ears sounded like a gasp. She couldn't help it, though. My God, Daddy's tongue, flicking back and forth over her nipple was causing her body to tense all over and the ache between her legs was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She felt wet there and wondered at the sensation. When he did the same fabulous licking thing to her other nipple she thought she might cry. To her amazement it got better, though.

As Daddy continued to lick and suck on her nipples he slowly, God, so slowly, traced his fingers down her stomach. When he got to the edge of her light blue cotton panties he ran his fingers back and forth along the band. Then finally, he slipped his hand inside her panties and down to her vagina. Pussy, she thought and felt a weird thrill over thinking the word. Mia had overheard Daddy with one of his friends and they'd been talking about some woman and the tightness of her pussy.

And now Daddy was touching her pussy. He ran his forefinger, that talented, glorious finger, up and down the lips of her pussy. She could feel that she was wet and hoped like crazy that it didn't gross him out. This is what happened to her body when he played with her nipples, though. Mia couldn't help that it felt so good and made her pussy drip liquid. He adjusted his hand so that he pushed on her thigh a little and her legs were opened wider to him. Then he parted her lips and began running that finger up and down her opening again. Daddy stroked that finger over the top of her pussy and white hot electricity shot through her body. Mia couldn't help but wonder if that was normal. He stroked his finger over her from top to bottom and back up to that spot. The same sensation occurred and she realized it must be normal.

She decided he must like it too because he stayed in that spot and started moving his finger in circles. Pressure built in her body especially in her lower back, stomach, thighs and pussy. Mia wanted to move with an urgency she didn't understand. She couldn't move or Daddy might guess that she was awake but oh hell, that finger of his kept circling that spot on her pussy. Then he bent his head again and sucked her nipple into his mouth while rubbing that spot faster. Her body exploded, she had no better word for it, and her hips shot up toward his hand over and over again. Mia couldn't help it because her body suddenly had a mind of its own. She was also gasping for breath through her mouth and knew that Daddy had to know she was awake.

Finally, Mia's butt hit the mattress and her legs were spread wide. Daddy's hand was still on her pussy but he had thankfully moved from that particular spot that felt so sensitive now. He pulled his hand from her panties and ran it back up her tummy to lightly touch each of her nipples. Then he pulled her shirt back down and pushed her legs back together before leaving her bed.

As Mia's door clicked shut behind Daddy she let out her breath and slowly opened her eyes. She glanced over to be sure her door was shut then grinned. Mia ran her hands over her t-shirt and felt a new admiration for her beasts, her pussy and her body in general. Who knew that it could feel such unbelievable pleasure? Mia reached down and slid her hand into the front of her panties as Daddy had. She ran her fingers over herself and was shocked at the amount of wetness she felt. She couldn't put a name to what had just happened but she knew for certain that she was looking forward to learning more about it. Mia hoped Daddy came to visit again and soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds