• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 05

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 05

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Seven -- "I slept with your mother."

"I slept with your mother," he said. "Trudy and I had sex. We had sex. We made love. I had sex with her and she had sex with me," he said while watching and waiting for her reaction to his words.

She looked at him as if he was speaking a foreign language. In the way she was looking at him and by evidence of her reaction to his words, definitely she didn't believe him.

"Ha! Ha! Very funny," she said looking down at her plate of food and paying more attention to her breakfast than to his confession.

When she didn't respond and when her only reaction to his confession was to blankly stare at him, feeling awkwardly uncomfortable as if he was unduly being mean to her, he continued. Not wanting to hurt his wife but just to play a joke on her, he backpedaled with an apology to his confession.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. With one thing leading to another, it just happened," he said with an uncaring shrug of his broad shoulders. "We had sex. We made love. I stripped your mother naked," he said continuing forward instead of backpedaling while prodding her for more of a reaction to his confession of having sex with her mother.

Expecting the worst possible reaction to his sexual confession of infidelity with her mother, he prepared himself for her rage. She's been known to have a violent temper and to go off on even the littlest things. When she pulled her hands away from his to look at him with shocked surprise before her face surprisingly changed to show relaxed relief instead of rage he prepared himself for the worst. This was it. Finally, he was going to get the reaction he had be waiting to receive. Finally, he was going to get her with his April Fools' joke.

Tense before, as if he had just let the air out of her in the way of a balloon, she suddenly appeared so calm. He thought she'd be angry that he confessed to having sex with her mother. He didn't understand her relaxed reaction to his confession. Why would she be relieved that he had sex with her mother? Why would she look so calm? Why wouldn't she be angry? Of all the reactions he expected to receive, he never expected to receive a reaction without emotion.

"You did?" In the way that he was always trying to read her, she paused to look at him as if trying to read him. "Seriously? You slept with my Mom?"

She asked him with disbelief if he had slept with her Mom as if she was asking him if he had bought more hunting and fishing gear. She gave him a questioning look before looking at him with skepticism.

"I did," he said returning her look of disbelief with his look of seriousness. "Your mother and I had sex. We had sex."

She looked at him with shocked amazement.

"You did not," she said waving a hand of disbelief at him before looking at him with questioning eyes. "Did you really have sex with my mother?"

She stared at him in the way that he stared at her.

"I did. I had sex with your mother," he said nodding his head in the affirmative as if he needed to give her that extra bit of assurance for her to believe that he had sex with her mother.

She looked at him as if she was a cop or a lawyer trying to ascertain if her witness is lying or telling the truth.

"I don't believe you," she said still staring at him as if trying to read him again. She gave him a long, thoughtful look before asking him her question. "Did you really sleep with my Mom?"

Then, as if he had just tickled her instead of shocked her, she laughed. Of all of the possible reactions to him telling her that he had sex with her mother, he never expected her laughing to be one of them. Obviously she didn't believe that he had sex with her mother. His April Fools' joke was unraveling already. She remained silent to look at him as if waiting to see if he was joking or not. With both of them maintaining their silence, she stared at him in the way that he stared at her.

"I did have sex with your mother and I'm very, very sorry," he said nodding his head again. "I promise that it will never, ever happen again."

Only, as soon as he confessed that he had sex with her mother, especially after the sexual fantasy he had only a few hours ago of having sex with her mother, the thought of having sex with her mother sexually aroused him. Certainly, not that dumb of a man, had he really had sex with her mother, he'd never be confessing to his wife, of all people, that he had. Perhaps his confession is where's he's gone wrong with his April Fools' joke. Perhaps his confession is what tells her that he's joking. What husband would confess to his wife that he had sex with her mother? Yet, after he apologized to her and seemingly when she saw that he wasn't joking, obviously by the sorrowful and remorseful look he had on his face, she continued.

"I can't believe it," she said with a strange little laugh while shaking her head. "I can't believe you slept with my Mom." She suddenly and momentarily disappeared within herself before uttering her disbelief. "Wow. That's just so unbelievable. I can't believe you had sex with my mother."

Surprised by her calm demeanor, he was confused. Expecting so much more of a reaction from her, even a violent reaction from his wife, all that she uttered thus far was a laugh and an unexpected reaction of disbelief of 'Wow' to the confession he made of sleeping with her mother. Expecting her to be mad, instead of looking at him with anger and hatred, she looked at him with calm love and supportive understanding. She had such a strange reaction for her to have to his confession of having sex with her mother. What's wrong with this picture? Why isn't she mad?

Seemingly she looked at him with the enlightened sensitivity of a psychologist, a sex therapist, a philosopher with a Ph.D. in philosophy, or an oracle of human nature. Seemingly she looked at him as if she understood his sexual attraction to her mother and his need to have sex with her. An understatement, already with his April Fools' joke unexpectedly backfiring on him, he was surprised by her lack of a reaction to his confession of bedding her Mom.

Expecting her to go off the deep end, he expected her to be ape shit crazy. He expected her to be violently angry. He expected her to call her mother and to yell and scream at her in the way he thought she'd be yelling and screaming at him. Only, she didn't do any of that. She calmly ate her breakfast and drank her coffee.

Already scratching his head in perplexity, what wife would be as understanding when her husband confesses to having a sexual affair and had been cheating on her behind her back? What wife wouldn't feel betrayed enough to violently lash out at her betrayer? In the way she seemingly was now, what wife would understand her husband's need, want, and desire to have sex with her mother of all women? What wife would be as understanding as she seemingly was now after her husband confessed that he went to her mother for sex? What wife wouldn't be angry, hurt, and betrayed that her husband preferred having sex with her mother than with her? An odd conundrum, he waited while expecting more of a reaction from Gwen.

A reaction that he never expected her to have, her calm demeanor and relaxed reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother wasn't a normal reaction at all. With his sexual confession more believable that he had sex with her mother, her relaxed reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother wasn't believable at all. Sensing that there was something else wrong, he goaded her for more of a reaction while hoping to receive the information why she was so calm about him cheating on her with her mother.

In most marriages, a husband admitting to a sexual affair would be the end to a relationship. In most marriages, having sex with one's mother-in-law would be a big deal and a good reason for a wife to file for divorce. In most marriages a son-in-law having sex with his mother-in-law would be the tipping point and beyond marital reconciliation. In most marriages, the wife would take it personally that her husband would rather have sex with her mother than with her. Only as far as he could surmise, Gwen wasn't even mad that he confessed to having sex with her mother.

"What's not to believe? I had sex with your mother," he said this time with insensitivity and arrogance. "I did it. She did it. We did it," he said admitting his infidelity by verbally taking a giant leap over the line of family impropriety and sexual inappropriateness with his confession.

While still eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee, she stared at him in stunned silence.

"Sorry but it's just hard for me to wrap my head around you having sex with my Mom. I believe you if you say that you did but I just don't see that happening," she said. "Sorry," she apologize to him for not believing him.

Indeed even this conversation wasn't going as planned. Sensing that his practical joke wasn't working and playing out as planned, after her calm reaction instead of his hoped for angry reaction, he smiled a nervous smile. Maybe she was in shocked. Obviously stunned, maybe her traumatized reaction was suppressing her anger. Maybe she needed a minute to wrap her brain around him having sex with her mother before going into a violent tirade. He persevered in pushing her buttons.

"Allow me to give you more of a sexual image that you can more clearly see as proof that I'm not lying and that I did have sex with your mother," he said.

He leaned forward in his chair enough to invade her space while hoping to goad her into having more of an angry reaction. He just hoped she didn't stick her fork in his eye.

"Okay," she said with a dirty laugh. "And what sexual image might that be?"

He gave her a big shit eating grin.

"While fingering your mother's pussy, I licked your mother's cunt, and she sucked me before we fucked. I had sex with your mother. I had sex with her, she had sex with me, and we had sex with one another," he said pushing his luck while trying to push her buttons to receive more of a reaction from her. "It was a beautiful thing," he said sitting back in his chair to eat his breakfast and sip his coffee.

He paused eating to look at her while smiling as if remembering the sexual affair with his mother-in-law by recalling the vivid sexual fantasy that he had last night of Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather.

"A beautiful thing? First of all, I hate it when you use that word, cunt, especially when referring to my mother, Roger." She gave him a dead man's stare as if he had just been caught cheating at cards. "Using that word to any woman is disrespectful and using that word when referring to my my Mom is doubly disrespectful.

"Sorry," he said. "I apologize for being so disrespectful," he said.

He couldn't believe she was more upset over him using the word cunt than she was of him confessing that he had sex with her mother. He couldn't believe he was apologizing.

"Secondly, I'd hardly call you having sex with my mother a beautiful thing," she said with a sad, sick laugh and a smirk on her face in reaction to his insensitive remark. "If anything, it's a perversely twisted thing to have sex with the mother of your wife. I know that some husbands are into that sort of thing but I surely don't understand why you'd have sex with my Mom when you have me ready to give you hot sex any time you want it," she said seemingly more hurt than she was upset.

As if she had bitten into a lemon, she made a sour face before shooting him a look as if he was crazy for having sex with her mother and/or perhaps for admitting that he had sex with her mother. Unable to read her, was she looking at him as if he was crazy for having sex with her mother or was she looking at him while thinking that he was crazy for telling her that he had sex with her mother? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. He was still waiting for her to angrily react to his confession.

With him expecting more of a reaction from her than just making a sour face, he continued down this dangerous road of truth and dare by telling her more lies with his confession. Ready to tell her even more of the sexual details of the sexual affair he had with her mother, he was determined to get her to angrily respond to him. Dare he say the wrong thing that would really upset her, going beyond where any husband should go in his sexual confession of having sex with his wife's mother, he continued pushing his luck for the sake of pushing her buttons.

"You had to be there to know that it was more loving than it was sexual," he said. "I love your mother, I do, I really do, but not in the same way that I love you. Having known one another for twenty years, we're more good friends than we are lovers," he said. "Only the sex that I had with Trudy was just amazing," he said laying it on thick.

He looked up at the ceiling while holding a hand over his heart and fluttered his eyelashes as if having an emotional moment. If he was an actor in a movie, he'd be nominated for an Oscar. Only with her not appreciating his acting skills, she seemed as if she was bored by his confession. She let out a big sigh to concentrate more on eating her breakfast and sipping her coffee than on listening to him endlessly and shamelessly brag about having sex with her mother.

"Friends? Good friends?" She looked at him to ask him her question. "When did your mother-in-law/son-in-law relationship change from being friends to morph into being friends with benefits and before finally morphing into being lovers? I guess it all changed when you had your cock in my mother's mouth and in my mother's pussy," she said with calmness and without attitude.

"You had to be there to understand," he said.

"Be there? I'm just glad I wasn't there to see that," she said rolling her eyes. "I don't need to see you groping and grunting while having sex with my mother to imagine you two having sex," she said.

Even though it wasn't much of one, her voiced reaction was more of the heated reaction that he was looking to have. Yet, now seemingly ignoring him, instead of losing her appetite along with her temper as most women would do after hearing such a disturbing, sexual confession that named her mother as a sexual co-conspirator, she continued eating her breakfast. Strangely and curiously enough, she seemed more relieved than she was upset. Strangely and curiously enough, she wasn't showing the really angry reaction that he expected she'd have. Determined to play his April Fools' joke on her, he persevered in trying to get the hoped for irate response from her.

"She's a very sensual lover and she has huge tits," he said nodding his head in agreement of himself while holding out his hands in front of his chest in mockery of the size of her mother's huge breasts. "I licked her pussy and she sucked my cock."

In the way that her mother has very big breasts, if his wife had D cup breasts instead of C cup breasts, and with her mother looking so very much younger than her age, they could pass as sisters, instead of as mother and daughter. Between Gertrude, Gwendolyn's mother and Genevieve, Gwen's sister, they were all very beautiful and busty women. The gene pool in this family runs deep and is just amazing.

Needing her to give him more of a reaction to his sexual confession, he was perplexed why she didn't. Instead of continuing to calmly eat her breakfast and drink her coffee, why wasn't she mad? Instead of talking to him as if nothing was wrong, why wasn't she livid? Why was she so calm? Why was she still sitting there as if he never mentioned the fact that he had sex with her mother?

At the very least, he figured she would have run to the bedroom, slam shut the door, and collapsed on the bed crying. At the very most, glad that he hid the bullets, he thought that she may have retrieved his handgun from the top shelf of the bedroom closet and shot him dead. He couldn't believe the lack of reaction that she had to what should have been a disturbing sexual confession of betrayal for any wife to hear and to bear. Obviously, for her not to react to him confessing that he had sex with her mother, either she didn't believe him or there was something else going on behind his back, but what? With her an open book and with her telling him everything, what secrets could she possibly have?

"My Mom certainly does have huge breasts. Just as you've now seen them, touched them, felt them, and no doubt sucked them, I've seen my Mom's breasts many times before too," said Gwen nodding her head while finishing chewing as if she was recalling her mother's naked breasts.

"You know me and busty women," he said with a shrug. "I loved sucking your mother's huge breasts and big nipples."

She looked at him and gave him an understanding smile.

"Just as I'm glad that I inherited her big nipples, I'm glad that I didn't inherit her D cup breasts. The perfect size as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad that I have C cup breasts instead of a D cup. My Mom is always complaining about her breasts being too heavy for her back," she said as if she was talking to her husband about someone else's big breasts, a girlfriend's big breasts perhaps, instead of her mother's huge breasts.

With Gwen carrying on about her mother's huge breasts and her own big nipples, he looked at her flabbergasted by her lack of a reaction to him having just confessed to having sex with her mother. Hello? He just confessed to having had sex with her mother. He just told her that he licked her mother's pussy, sucked her tits, and she sucked his cock before he made love to her. Why isn't she mad?

Expecting her to have an angrier reaction to him bedding her mother, somehow his sexual confession of sleeping with her mother was lost somewhere in the conversation of her mother's huge tits and big nipples. For some reason, the reaction he hoped he'd received wasn't much of a reaction at all. Lost in the translation, what sounded good to him before in playing this April Fools' joke on his wife, suddenly made him feel foolish and desperate for his wife's attention.

What's wrong with this picture? Why isn't she angry? Why isn't she throwing something at him? Why is she still eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee? How can she still be hungry at a time like this? Strangely bizarre, she's more focused on her food and coffee than she is on his sexual confession of sleeping with her mother.

"Well, to be honest Gwen, I expected more of a reaction to my sexual confession that I slept with your mother," he said prodding her for more of a reaction. "I figured you'd be angry hearing that we had sex."

She looked at him while nodding her head to acknowledge that she heard what he said about having sex with her mother. Instead of being angry and instead of having a negative reaction to him sleeping with her mother, as evidenced by her smile, she seemingly had a positive reaction. She didn't seem to be angry with him at all. Either she knows his confession is an April Fools' joke or she doesn't care that he had sex with her mother. Maybe she knows his confession is an April Fools' joke and she doesn't care that he slept with her mother but why wouldn't she care that he had sex with her mother? Her response to his confession is all so strange and is even more bizarre than his confessing that he had sex with her mother.

Instead of looking at him with rage, she looked up at him with kindness, love, and understanding. Instead of yelling at him, stabbing him with her fork, slicing him with her knife, beating him with her spoon, and/or throwing hot coffee in his face, she smiled away his thoughts of her being angry that he had sex with her mother. Instead of running from the table screaming, swearing, and crying to lock herself in the bedroom before emerging with his unloaded handgun, she remained seated at the table.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds