• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 11

The Road to EGOT Pt. 11

The day of the performance Victoria and I were quietly relaxing in the hotel pool. We were splashing around and enjoying each other's company. She wore a great bathing suit that didn't do much to cover her impressive body. We moved over to the hot tub where we simply held each other tight and enjoyed the warmth surrounding us. We had the entire pool area reserved for the remainder of the afternoon and planned to make the most of it.

"You know what we should do when we get back to New York?" I asked her.

"Go to Coney Island and eat corn dogs all day?"

"Not what I was thinking but that sounds fun."

"Walk the Brooklyn Bridge and get a slice of pizza at Grimaldy's?"

"Huh no. and that sounds oddly specific."

"Hey I can think about stuff."

"Well I was thinking that maybe we should move in together."

She turned towards me and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her sexy body and pulled her closely into me. She straddled my waist now having one leg on each side of me.

"I think it's a great idea. But I'm worried about something." She said this as she moved her mouth to the side of my head and began to lick on my ear. I moaned.

"What's worrying you?" I asked panting as she began grinding into my hardening cock.

"I'm worried that if we move in together; that we won't get anything done because you'll be trying to fuck me at all hours of the day or night." She said this as her hands begun to make their way down my body and slip into my suit where she pumped my cock a few times.

"I see what you mean. That would be quite a cause for concern. But maybe we could work something out."

"Yeah? Whatever do you have in mind?"

"Maybe a schedule?"

"A schedule really? As in you can only have some of this during certain parts of the day?" She began kissing me down my neck and on my chest. She lowered my boxers therefore my dick had no more protection from her ministrations.

"Yea there you go." I answered barely paying attention to the conversation anymore.

"What if you didn't follow the rules?"

"Well then you would have to punish me."

"That sounds like fun. I can think of a few ways I could go about that. I could tie you up and suck your dick and never let you cum."

"Oh yea that would be horrible!"

"You would love that."

"Who me? No I would hate it! You know I don't really like blowjobs anyway."

"Really? Sit on the edge!" She told me as she pulled away from me and waited for me to pull my body out of the hot tub. She pulled my suit the rest of the way down and threw it aside. She grabbed my dick and pumped it a few times just staring at me.

"You mean you wouldn't like for me to try to fit this big cock into my tiny mouth?"

"I mean if you're into that sort of thing. By all means!"

The next thing I felt was pure pleasure. As Victoria ducked her head and took my cock into her mouth I was forced to throw my head back in utter disbelief. My eyes were shut due to the unbelievable work she was doing to me. I placed my hand on her head and guided her up and down on my dick. She was on another level today, she was licking sucking and slurping on my dick like her life depended on it. She took more and more of my cock down her throat, nothing could ever be better than this.

She lifted her arms and took off the top of her bikini giving me an excellent view of her perfect tits. I reached down and played with her nipples as she reached up and toyed with my balls. She tightened her gorgeous lips around my shaft and her tongue began rapidly licking my cockhead.

She pulled away from my dick and took off her bikini bottoms. Turning around and giving me a great view of her ass for good measure. I sat back down inside the hot tub and Victoria placed her hands on my shoulders as she lowered herself down onto my hard dick. I grabbed her ass and held her tightly against me. Taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking in deep. She moaned loudly and latched her hands on the back of my head. We slowly began to fuck at a leisurely pace. The water was perfect, the pussy was so tight, and the girl was gorgeous. What more could any man ask for?

I got my answer a few seconds later when Victoria started really laying into me. Her hips began pounding into mine sending both of us into a frenzy. I grabbed her ass cheeks tighter than before and just began to ram my cock into her depths. She was moaning and begging me to continue fucking her. I grabbed her clit between two of my fingers and rubbed it. She grabbed by head and threw hers back yelling to the roof as she came all over my dick. Her pussy walls clamped down on my hard dick and there wasn't much I could do. I let myself go and came into her with amazing strength. We continued to hold each other tight as the waves of pleasure crashed through our systems. I had never felt anything like it.

"Wow that was something else." She finally said.

"That's one way of putting it." I replied.

"What other ways you got?"

"Right now my mind isn't really functioning properly."

"Mine either but I have to rehearse before the show tonight. I'll see you there?"

"Yup I'll be there with your sister and her boyfriend. On time!"

"Thanks roomie. I love you."

"We're not rushing into this right? This is the right step?"

"No! It's the perfect step. I'm glad you'll wake

up in my bed every morning."

"Who the hell said I was moving in with you? Why wouldn't you move in with me?"

"My place is bigger!"

"Your place is too close to..." I drew a blank.

"That's what I thought."

"How about we find a brand new place? Then we can truly call it OUR place."

"I like that idea. Good one roomie. Now I'm going to get ready. Don't you dare join me in the shower! I don't need your cock in my ass before I have to go dance and sing on stage."

"Aww V"

"Save it for tonight. It's our last night with Ariana so you better be in tip top shape Mr."

"True. Go get ready." We kissed before we got

dressed and made our way to our room.

She gave me a kiss before she ran out the door and I spent the day doing some work. I finally put the finishing touches on the script for Kanye and thought it was going to be fantastic. I made some calls to MTV setting up numerous casting calls. We had to get some new actors simply well because we killed almost everyone there was to kill. I talked to Greg and was able to set up an incredible surprise for Victoria. Part of our bonus package for getting those Emmy nominations. I wonder what they would do if we actually won one of these. I got a call from Kiersey Clemons who played Lindy's roommate Sophia on Eye Candy.

"Hey superstar!" She teased me continuously.

"How you doing Clemons?"

"All is good here. I just wanted to congratulate you guys."

"Thanks. But you're a part of it too you know. It's everyone in the cast and crew!"

"Look at you! Always so PC!"

"Someone has to be! You people are all deviants."

"Ha ha. I miss you! When you getting back to New

York?"

"In a couple of weeks."

"When you get back we need to hang out."

"Most definitely! You take care and thanks for your call. It means a lot to me."

"Anytime superstar."

I showered and got dressed and by the time I was ready the car was waiting downstairs to take me to the Staples Center. I was in the car with Madi and her boyfriend. Madi and I had gotten to know each other and grown to like each other. Her boyfriend Jason was an okay guy. Quiet and he seemed to really like Madi. We got to the venue and we were all backstage with Victoria watching Ariana kill her performance. She always surprised me. She was so small but she had unbelievable strength coming out of her through her voice. Victoria was getting more and more nervous as her moment drew near. I held her close to my chest.

"You will do amazing. I know you're nervous right now, but you've been rehearsing like hell all week. When you get on that stage you'll forget all about your worries and be amazing. You got this!" She held me tight and kissed me deeply. Ariana called her out on stage and she walked in to meet her. She looked hot in a pair of leather shorts and a tight white top. I could tell from where I stood how nervous and excited she was all at once. Then the music started playing, the fans began to cheer and all of it melted away. She became a beast and blew everyone away. Her voice was pitch perfect and she moved beautifully across the stage.

When she was done with her songs she ran and jumped in my arms and we kissed over and over again. I kept telling how great she had been and that Ariana was going to be pissed she stole the show from her. Madi and her boyfriend left right after that while Victoria and I waited for Ariana to finish off.

When she had finished her monster 18 song routine she came over to us and we shared in a three way hug. She was leaving that night to continue on her tour and we only had a few short hours left together. We took a limo back to the hotel and spent the entire ride all over each other. We got in the car and it was only a few short minutes before Ariana had her top off with me and Victoria each sucking away at a nipple. We put our hands up her skirt and played with her pussy as a team. Victoria was rubbing her clit as I pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. Ariana was being driven wild by the tag team we were performing on her body and senses. Victoria went down on her knees and launched an assault on Ariana's clit with her tongue. I continued to play with Ariana's tits; switching from one to the other. I could hear Victoria moaning obviously enjoying giving her friend head. I kissed Ariana softly on the lips.

"Tonight is going to be all about you. We will miss you so much."

We made it to our room; Victoria and I were all over Ariana. We pulled off all of her clothes and began running our hands all over her dynamite body. Victoria was in front of her kissing her lips and playing with her tits, while I fingered Ariana's wet cunt. Victoria and I both went down on our knees placing soft kisses all over the gorgeous body in front of us. I spread Ariana's ass cheeks as Victoria spread the folds of her pussy. Both of our tongues pushed into her from different sides at the same time. Victoria fucked her pussy while I rimmed her wonderful ass. Ariana was moaning and panting already. One hand on each of our heads; trying to guide us to the places that would create the most pleasure for her. We toyed with her, changing our speeds and mixing things up. Either we would both go slow or fast at the same time, or we would alternate so we could continuously keep her on her toes.

We led her towards the bed and laid her down softly. Victoria and I began kissing and undressing each other. When we were both naked we turned to Ariana and jumped on the bed joining her. We both kissed and sucked and ran our hands all over her body; making her wants us more and more. We stayed away from her pussy making hoping to make her desire grow stronger. Until Victoria placed herself between the beautiful singers' thighs and began licking her pussy from top to bottom once more. Victoria was going nuts on Ariana's pussy and she was getting ever closer to a mind blowing orgasm. I pulled Victoria away from Ariana's pussy who continued to pump her hips and gave the cutest little pout when she realized Victoria had gotten away from the bed.

"We have a surprise for you Ari!." Victoria announced.

She went to the closet and pulled out the strap on dildo that we had bought the day before for just this occasion. Ariana looked on excited as all hell by the prospects of all that was to come. I watched on as my girlfriend put on a strap on and it was an odd sight. But by the time she had gotten between Ariana's legs and pushed the fake cock into Ariana I had gotten used to it. It was really hot seeing the two lovely stars fucking each other. Victoria was moving her hips beautifully, kissing Ariana as she fucked the young girl for all she was worth. She grabbed her tits for leverage and really started giving it to her.

Victoria pulled away and lay down on her back, Ariana got on top of her and began to ride her. They each went and grabbed each other's tits while I watch from the side waiting for the best moment. Along with the strap on we had also gotten a bottle of Astroglide. I used it on my cock and then used it on Ariana's ass while she was still bouncing up and down on Victoria's dick. Ariana sank completely down on Victoria's fake cock as I got ready to push in my real one into her ass. The Astroglide was very helpful and I was in her already a lot faster than the last time. Victoria and I were fucking Ariana together and it was pretty incredible. I felt Ariana's ass squeeze my cock as well as Victoria's fake cock plundering it's way in her pussy through the walls separating the two. Victoria and I started staring at each other as we fucked Ariana and we smile.

Ariana was cumming for what must have been the 5th

time that evening. She lay down and put her hands up begging for no more. We let her rest while Victoria and I went at one another. Fucking Ariana had gotten both of us incredibly hot and it didn't take long until we both had orgasms of our own.

We all jumped in the shower and got dressed. I had convinced Victoria that we should accompany Ariana to the airport and see her off. We all jumped into the back of the limo that had brought us here from the concert as it took us to the airport. We were all pretty tired and the girls lay their heads on my shoulders and we enjoyed the ride in silence. When we got to the airport and Ariana was about to go past the gate she took turns hugging us both and thanking us for everything.

"You two have no idea how lucky you are." With that she left Victoria and I. Her and I walked hand in hand towards the exit of the airport and back towards the car. I stopped by the door grabbed her and kissed her.

"I love you Victoria."

"I love you too."

"I have a surprise for you."

"What?" She smiled nervously as she noticed the driver of the limo coming out with two bags.

"Remember how we were meant to go to Europe but instead had to slum it in L.A?"

"Yea I vaguely recall."

"Well I had to find a way of making it up to you. We're going to spend the next three days in Paris!"

"You're kidding! I'm not even ready."

"Don't worry Madi and I took care of everything. I even got Greg to get us a private plane. To thank us for all the hard work we've put in this year."

"Babe you're amazing."

"I know."

We got on the plane and lifted off towards Paris for an incredible trip.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds