• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Heist

The Heist

12

Alec and his companion drove in silence, the Floridian sunset like a smile streaking across the sky, approving of what they had just done. It had taken months of planning, an inside man, and help from a few shady figures from Alec's past, but Alec Jordan was pleased with the results. The ex-con had $7.6 million in cash give or take and five hostages trussed up in the back of his nondescript white van. Somewhere, several hundred miles back, lay a bank in flames and plenty of misleading evidence to make the police think that everyone had died in the blast.

The rugged-looking bank robber stared straight ahead, the boredom of the asphalt flying by still not enough to dampen the exultation he felt inside. 'Not bad. I've come a long way,' he mused. This had been his retirement plan. A damn good one, he thought with a wry grin.

"That was one hell of a heist." Alec glanced at the Latino man next to him. With a shaved head and eyes sharper than knives, Reese Martinez was a man who exuded the expectation of violence. His muscled physique matched Alec's own, but there was a restlessness to Reese that Alec lacked. He was the type of man, Alec decided, who any half-way intelligent man or woman could simply look at and realize 'This one's dangerous.' Yes, Reese was the poster boy for the archetype that people knew instinctively not to mess with...

"A heist for the history books. Amen to that Brother." They were not blood kin, but after what they'd accomplished together they might as well have been. Rare among criminals who didn't know each other that well, Alec and Reese naturally felt close, had that instinctive bond of trust.

"Now what?" Reese asked.

Alec's eyebrows went up. He gave his buddy a quizzical look. "Now we enjoy our retirement. Split evenly I think $3.8 million will buy us some decent digs, am I right? New identities are already arranged for, as far as documentation goes. Island real estate within our price range, and beyond American extradition I might add. I like our chances," Alec finished.

Reese returned him a dubious glare, jerking his thumb backward. "That may be true compadre, but what I MEANT was what do you plan to do with our unwanted cargo?" He was referring of course to the four female bank tellers and the one male bank manager they had kidnapped in making their escape. Alec hadn't forgotten about them, but he had momentarily pushed them from his mind in the wake of their success. Now the bank robbers shared a pair of frowns.

"Did you have a suggestion?" The van lurched into a pothole. Alec cursed. Reese let out a grim chuckle.

"As a matter of fact, Si, my friend. I would like to have fun with the ladies."

Alec knew what that 'fun' probably entailed, and his cock grew hard in his pants at the very thought. They had a safe house set up, the exit was coming up soon, and it was far enough away from civilization that no one would bother them. A good place to have 'fun' if ever there was one.

"And then?" Alec prodded. "What happens after we've had our 'fun'?"

Reese shrugged, his eyes calculating. "We cross that bridge when we get there, white boy. You know the plan though. We get rid of them."

Alec felt a stab of unease. The thought of killing didn't normally faze him, but that was when it came to hardened criminals or cops. He quickly shoved the discomfort aside and instead thought of the four beautiful women they had trussed up in their underwear in the back of the van. He still recalled the name tags on each girl's blouse.

Erika. Celeste. Giselle. Nikki. All four were brunettes, which was Alec's type. He couldn't remember the man's name.

"How are we doing this? You want to divide them up? Or share them?" Alec pulled over to the left lane to pass a semi-truck laboring on the right. After the heavy drone of the truck's engines fell away, Reese grinned, showing one of his gold teeth.

"I'm a sharing kind of guy, brother. I AM curious though. You got any preference? Me personally, I can't wait to get my hands on that short, big-titted girl with the long curly black hair. Mmm. Her pussy's a peach just waiting to be plucked."

"You're talking about Nikki."

"Yeah, white boy. Whatever. Their names aren't important. Their sexy pussies and asses are all I care about."

Alec snorted at his friend's ruthlessness. He was meanwhile already imagining the tall, fair-skinned brunette with the long hair and slender build, her breasts bulging in her pink lace bra. Erika's eyes were a vivid emerald green, and her smooth skin had a slight tan that made it seem more precious than the finest alabaster. The girl was sexy enough to be on the cover of any fashion magazine in the world, and Alec had her tied up in the back of his van, soon to be his play-thing for a long, delicious evening.

Alec almost swore as his cock went rock-hard, uncomfortably so as the erection strained against the crotch of his slacks.

"The one in the pink panty and bra is mine," he growled. Oh yes, THAT much was definitely final.

Reese gave his companion a friendly squeeze on the shoulder. "As you wish. This is a night we won't forget, white boy.

And the sun began to slip below the horizon leaving a smudge of crimson that looked eerily like blood.

*****

Their 'safe house' was a two-story dilapidated home, the paint peeling on the outside and the gutters sprouting weeds. They parked the van in the spacious garage and then methodically made sure that they were ready to move their captives. Each of the bank employees had been stripped, wrists bound behind each one's back, ankles tied tightly, mouths gagged, and with a length of rope connecting their wrists to hooks in the van's ceiling so that they had been forced to stand for the duration of the drive.

Now, as Reese swung the doors open with a handgun in each fist, Alec saw their terrified captives look aghast, blinking in their disoriented state and assuredly wondering where on Earth they had been taken.

"Welcome boy and girls. Guess what? We've arrive at our destination!" Reese said with sadistic relish. "Now, try ANYTHING, and I mean anything at all, and there's going to be a lot of blood in this van. Did I mention I have an itchy trigger finger? You do exactly what my friend motions and tells you to do...or we are gonna have problems. Comprende?"

The gorgeous brunette named Erika was the tallest and prettiest of the four by Alec's estimation. Her pretty green eyes were wide with terror and she quickly nodded that she understood. Nikki looked sullen and angry, though it was hard to take her seriously with her ample breasts barely contained by the black silk bra she wore...not to mention the black thong between her legs which drew the eyes inexorably southward.

Meanwhile Alec took the time, as he led the captives one by one into the house, to admire the other two sexy girls they'd captured. Celeste had the palest skin, and she was perhaps the most slender with the least pronounced breasts. But there was something about the cute peaks of those easy-to-cup tits which made Alec's libido ramp up. She looked fine in her elegant bra and panty, each one emblazoned with a logo of flames. That lingerie wasn't cheap.

Last but not at all least there was the captive, Giselle, and she had rich mahogany brown tresses flowing down her back with skin nearly as pale as Celeste's. The girl's breasts were full and ripe, the nipples large, pink, and begging to be bitten. She wore a matching pair of sky-blue underwear that had Alec itching to cut away the straps with his knife.

They left the bank manager in the van, flailing and pleading through his gag. He wasn't important, at least not until they thought of something fun to do with him.

Alec assembled all four of their girl captives in the basement. Their ankles were free, but the gags were still fastened to their mouths and their wrists were still tightly bound behind their backs.

"Kneel, all of you." Each girl did as she was told, squinting as the dim bulbs in the basement cast an unhealthy light. Reese dragged down two mattresses from upstairs, flinging them on the floor side by side. He then opened up a small pack that Alec hadn't noticed before.

"What's that?"

The Latino robber chuckled. "Don't worry white boy. I kept some toys stashed in our getaway van. Never know when you might need them..." The dark tone of his voice sent chills down Erika's spine and all the other captives with her. She looked at both of her captors, trying to size up each one. Right away she sensed the different personalities of the two men. The Latino man looked brutal to her. Savage. The cold Caucasian man looked foreboding but...somehow the lesser of two evils. His cold blue eyes seemed to heat when they fell across Erika's chest. The girl shivered.

"Let's get down to business," Alec grunted. First he tied Giselle and Celeste to one of the pipes running along the basement wall. They weren't going ANYWHERE. Satisfied with the knots, Alec began to strip, and Reese did likewise.

The girls began begging through their gags, their unintelligible words no less desperate than the fear written all over their faces. Alec leaned in front of Erika, who was still kneeling and babbling through her gag. He slowly unfastened the gag. The moment it was off, her words burst free in a rush...

"Please let us go! We won't say anything! Oh god...please put some clothes on. You can't...please, you can't..." The cute brunette's words trailed away as she looked down at his semi-hard cock rapidly inflating to full size, its base nestled in a thatch of pubic hair with a pair of heavy testicles swinging underneath.

"Such a sweet girl," Alec murmured. "Will you behave?" he asked, slowly pulling her panty down to her bent knees. His gaze was glued on the erogenous V between her legs. It was freshly shaved, the skin pristine.

"So sexy," he said. He had left the holstered knife near at hand, all the better to cut away the strap at the back of her bra. But she didn't know that. She must have thought he had it nearby for more wicked purposes, because she blanched the moment her eyes rested on it.

"Please, you don't have to use that! I'll...I won't fight. Please, don't hurt me."

Alec rose up, his hand gently caressing her cheek. "I don't want to hurt you, girl." With a smooth motion he drew the knife. Her breath hitched as he carefully slipped it behind her bra strap, slicing the thin material as the bra cups drifted away, leaving two exquisitely sculpted cones.

"Ahhh. Now these I have been DYING to taste," Alec growled, his tongue slowly encircling each nipple as Erika groaned.

"Please stop," she begged. In response Alec merely slid the knife away and then took a vial of lubricant from Reese's outstretched hand.

"Don't worry, champ. I brought enough for both of us."

Alec poured the fluid onto his hand, then proceeded to push his slickened fingers toward her bare slit.

"Please...wait!" Erika pleaded.

"Wait for WHAT?" Alec knelt beside her, his hand once more caressing her cheek as he gently nibbled at her ear. "You smell so GOOD. Now...behave, sweet girl. That is where survival lies. You know it, and I know it. Open your thighs for me, nice and wide."

With a shudder the slender, big-breasted brunette did exactly that. Her cute face, with its delicate nose and cheekbones, looked beautiful even masked by her fear. Alec lazily traced the lubricated fingers of one hand around her labia. He then gingerly lifted her knees up just long enough to slide the panty the rest of the way to her ankles, ordering her to kick them off. She did.

"Good girl. That's very good."

"Please." He could hardly hear it. It came from Erika's lips like a ghost's wheeze.

"Please." She said it again as his mouth found her left breast, sucking hard on the nipple which pebbled against his tongue. His fingers began to gently explore her opening, easing past her delicate cunt lips, pressing into her sex. She moaned as his fingers penetrated her, gathering a rhythm. The in-and-out bombardment of those fingers into her sex reached a slamming cadence. The silken-glove of her intimate channel made his cock harder than granite as he finger-fucked her with deep, insistent strokes.

In the meantime he pulled a nipple between his lips, suckling on it passionately as Erika's groan carried a hint of pleasure.

"Please...this is wrong."

"Mmm. If it's wrong, dear girl, then why do you taste so perfect? Why is your pussy..." and Alec paused as he grazed his thumb across her clit, "getting wet for me?" The helpless girl looked down between her legs, resignation in her eyes to match the so-sensitive hardened tips of her breasts. She opened her mouth to speak, probably to implore - but Alec stifled it with a brutal kiss, taking her breath away.

At first she didn't respond to his tongue, and then, miraculously, her tongue wriggled with his...reacting to his advance. Alec didn't know if it was her fear compelling her, a desire to please him, or a truly instinctual response. What he did know, as his fingers thrust into her core once more, was that he saw the tint of arousal in her eyes.

"Surrender to me, Erika. Take pleasure from me. This doesn't have to be any worse than you make it, sweet girl. Remember that." So saying, Alec encircled her clit with his thumb, gently prodding her nerve bundle even as he grasped the nape of her neck to thrust her face forward so that their lips could join for another kiss. With his tongue plundering her delicious mouth, he felt her shudder and moan against his lips as his fingers thrust furiously between her legs.

Soon it was clear that Erika's arousal was not just present - it was building. Yesterday this girl had been a bank teller, a prim and proper financial employee. She was young, maybe 21, 22 at the most...unmarried and with a father and mother who cared for her, or so Alec imagined. And now her whole existence had spun on its axis, reduced to this; a naked captive, her gorgeous body laid bare to a complete stranger. Her body's responses not even under her control as a man tormented her with his simple fingers.

Alec found such thoughts fascinating and arousing, his cock straining between his legs. He wanted to fuck this beautiful girl more than anything he'd ever wanted to do in his life. He wanted to see her breasts bouncing as he fucked her raw, slamming his manhood between her thighs forcefully enough to slide her body across the floor. Instead, though, he did something entirely unexpected, especially for a captor assumed to be fixated only on his own pleasure.

He abruptly knelt between Erika's legs, his tongue flicking tenderly against her joy nub. Erika looked down with a gasp.

"No! What are you...?? -ahhhh! S-stop!" Her thighs opened for him though, and her joy nub responded to his furious licks. It hardened under his tongue, needy and awakened by Alec's attentions. Alec placed his hands to cup the girl's ass, forcing her crotch forward so that he could tongue her pussy deeply, then swirl the tip of his tongue against her clitoris before continuing his pleasurable assault.

The young brunette moaned - a strident sound tinged with eventual surrender. Her body seemed to melt as he feasted on her pussy, sucking, licking, and slurping as if her cunt was the tastiest delicacy in the world.

"Damn, you taste good...sweet girl. Mmmm, and I love this greedy clit," he said, nipping at it for emphasis, wresting a surprised moan from her throat. Erika was now kneeling backward almost as far as she could, her pussy bare and open for him - her legs spread for easy access as he plundered her slickening moistness with his tongue. Alec imagined the sight of it - this beautiful naked girl with her wrists tied behind her, kneeled and bent almost painfully backward as a man slurped between her lean thighs.

It was enough to make him crazed with desire. Lust swam through him, his cock straining as her arousal stoked his own libido too. Soon he was growling between sucks on her clitoris, commanding her:

"Beg me to lick your pussy. Beg me to make you come, sweet girl. DO it...or I'll shove this wet pussy full of cock right now." He meant to have her stuffed full of his cock one way or another, but she didn't know that, not for a certainty. In answer to his demand the girl looked down at him in disbelief.

"I...I want you to lick my pussy," she whispered. "Please...don't make me say more." The red flush of her cheeks confirmed the shame that she felt, and it somehow pleased Alec as he went back to work teasing, fondling, and sucking hard on the girl's young clitoris. He focused on that sensitive nub now with single-minded passion even as his hands reached up to massage her breasts. The lithesome girl arched backward even more as he felt the trickles of her juices now slide down his throat.

She tasted...so...damn...sweet. And then there it was, fast approaching. The girl's climax. Alec's jaw worked furiously. He grazed his teeth across her nerve bundle even as his fingers suddenly slammed into her core with full force. He felt her pussy convulse around his fingers as she moaned plaintively to a world that couldn't help her. She half-whimpered, half-cried out as the orgasm burst through her loins, her pussy streaming sweetness onto Alec's greedy tongue.

He lapped at her sex for what seemed like forever, listening to the delicious sound of her panting. The pungent scent from her lust filled the room as he drew away, licking his chops with utter satisfaction.

"Mmmm...my sweet girl has come. Did you like that, my sexy captive? Hmm?" Erika looked at him, still dazed from her orgasm. Her nipples jutted out like soldiers at attention. Fluid gathered in a damp pool on the floor between her legs. Erika stared down at it as if it couldn't possibly be real.

Her body slumped. With a sigh of defeat she whispered, "Please, you've...you've humiliated me. Isn't that enough? Let us go...please. I won't tell a soul anything. I swear."

*****

Meanwhile Reese had wasted no time with his captive. He had already stripped off her underwear. Now the dark-haired Nikki with the impressively large breasts was kneeling between the Latino man's legs, her tongue sliding up and down his elongated shaft.

"That's it, bitch. I'm your Master right now. Your life depends on me. Suck me like it's the last thing you'll ever do." Nikki tenderly slurped on the tip of his cock, then smothered him with her mouth, sliding down him with her lips pressed in a firm 'O' shape around his cock. Reese cupped her head, thrusting his manhood forward to fuck her face as she gagged, then sputtered. Soon there was pre-cum dangling from her chin as he drew out just long enough to give her a chance to breathe.

"Please...ughhhm..." she made another sound of protest, but it was cut off abruptly by the sound of suction as Reese's cock vanished once more between her lips. The girl's cute face strained with the cock pushed now to the hilt into her mouth, Reese's balls smacking gently against her chin.

"Take me all, puta. Every last inch. I want to feel you gagging on my big fleshy bat. Mmmm...that's my girl. Suck and fuck like an obedient little slave, maybe we let you live." He leaned down, pinching one of her nipples as the girl groaned and tried to relax her throat, taking more of him into her warm mouth.

*****

With the rough sex going on just beside her, Erika realized that her premonition had been correct. The man who had just lovingly licked her to orgasm was not the same brand of evil as the Latino man who was already brutally forcing Nikki to suck his cock. It was time to play the hand she'd been dealt. That's all Erika could think. It was time to make the most of a nightmarish reality. She also had to admit, at least a tiny lust-filled section of her brain did - that the Caucasian captor who'd just pleasured her was a handsome, sexy, and rugged specimen of masculinity.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Heist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds