• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

12345

I was half asleep when I opened my eyes. Still lost to a world of sleep and utterly confused as to where I was and what was happening. My mind slowly cleared, I remembered I was now back home and looked across my bed.. all I saw was the rest of my room and the piles of belongings I had hastily thrown around after the holiday with Sophie. It was dark, gloomy and lonely, I felt so sad and instantly reached for my phone.

"Hey handsome, when am I seeing you today? I miss you." Read the message on screen.

That was sent at 9am, it was 11am now! I was very tired after the holiday and must have slept clean through.

"Hey I'm so sorry I was asleep. I miss you so much feels weird waking up and you not being here. I can see you anytime, what you up to at the moment?" I replied.

"About time!! I know what you mean. I'm currently sunbathing in the garden, sleeping on and off."

"More sunbathing? Didn't you get enough sun on holiday?!"

"Yes but I want to keep my tan so I'm topping it up while I can."

"So you might end up with some tan lines after all?" I teased, knowing she hated tan lines and tried hard not to get any while we were away.

"Not likely! Wearing..."

"You're not?.."

"As the day I was born!"

"Can you come round here wearing that please?" I suggested, hoping she would at least come round even if she was wearing a little more than her birthday suit.

"I can do that. I'll be round in ten." Sophie's text simply stated.

My heart raced, Sophie was coming over and was agreeing to come around naked? I knew her exhibitionist side had come out completely while on holiday but we weren't on holiday anymore.I wasn't sure exactly what would happen but I was excited and realised I really needed to get out of bed!

After quickly washing and putting on some clean boxers, T shirt and shorts I wondered where Sophie was, I looked out the spare room window at the front of the house hoping to see her. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes like hours as my heart pounded in my chest. My mouth watered at the prospect of seeing her and what she would wear.

There was only one way to my house and one way up my road, I stared out to the street corner she would inevitably walk up and after what felt like a lifetime I saw movement. It was just a couple walking up the road but for a split second my heart pounded worse than ever.

Then more movement, two kids quickly ran off out of view. Then just as I was caught unaware I saw skin, lots of skin as this stunningly gorgeous girl walked up the street wearing just a bikini. Literally just a bikini, her long dark hair ran free over her shoulders and she had a red swimsuit covering very little of her athletic body. I could see her holding her phone in one hand but Sophie must have walked through her housing estate, down the main road then up my small road of large houses wearing just this bright two piece because she had nothing else at all.

What she was wearing wasn't a bikini of hers I had seen before and just to walk around so brazenly exposed drove me wild. To think of people seeing her and how they would have reacted made me ache with lust. Sure it was a warm sunny day for the UK but people just don't walk around the street in swimwear, they barely walk around the beaches like that!

Just as Sophie turned the corner and headed straight for my house I pulled away from the window so she wouldn't see me, but I noticed a group of young boys behind her hiding behind the corner staring and taking pictures on mobile phones. I was kind of angry, kind of worried but also kind of excited. I then heard the distinct sound of footsteps on the stones on our driveway.

Moments later I heard the letterbox rattle in the door. I then could hear Mum downstairs and wondered if she noticed. I ran down worried she would see Sophie and what she might think. Just inside the letterbox was some red string, I picked it up seeing Sophie's red bikini top in my hands. She was now outside in basically just panties! And those kids were likely still watching her too! As I stood in disbelief the letterbox went again and I couldn't believe my eyes as picked up her red bikini bottoms. I felt faint at the thought, I saw her walk up the road with no bags or other layers and no where to put anything else, she had to be naked outside and I wasn't sure why she hadn't rung the doorbell.

My phone buzzed

"Are your parents in?" The message from Sophie asked.

"YES!" I replied feeling very alarmed.

"Make sure they don't see me when YOU answer the door then."

There was a gentle tap.

"Don't worry its for me!" I screamed to Mum, I hadn't really seen Mum since we got back last night and had just briefly caught up as I got in before I went straight to sleep, I really hoped now wasn't going to be when she would want the inevitable holiday chat.

"Ok." Mum shouted in reply with no obvious sign of movement.

My skin tingled as if an electric charge covered it. I opened the door with a lump in my throat and found myself looking down at two bare feet. I began to look up, more and more and more leg, then ankle, shin, knee, thigh.. Nothing but skin, no sign of bottoms to cover Sophie's beautiful bald pussy, her toned stomach, her firm round breasts ran free with the breeze clearly accentuating her nipples while her long dark hair draped over her shoulders. She stood with her weight on one leg and hands on her hips. I eventually caught her eye and we both smiled.

"Afternoon delight!.. " She giggled. "Well, morning delight.." She corrected stepping inside.

"Oh my god what are you doing?!" I whispered harshly.

"Exactly what you asked!" Sophie strongly whispered back.

"Quick c'mon!" I said taking her hand and leading her upstairs into the relative safety of my bedroom. we closed the door and caught our breath.

"Oh wow! That was good!" Sophie said as she stood with her hand on her heart breathing deeply as she leaned against the door and looked at me. I stood back and fully took in her naked form and beauty. She was very tanned all over her body from our week in southern France and her tight smooth skin looked phenomenal on her sporty body.

"What on Earth just happened?" I asked sitting on my bed, stunned at the events that had just unfolded while Sophie stood and began to cup her firm round C cup breasts and tickle her erect nipples.

"You asked me to come here wearing this?" Sophie answered, a little annoyed in tone.

"Yes but I cant believe you actually came here naked with my parents in the house!"

"I didn't come here naked, but I arrived naked... I walked here in a bikini.. Just a bikini... Which I'm hoping you know and now have?"

"Why would I have it?" I answered straight faced in denial.

"Because I posted it through your letterbox right before I knocked.. Don't you have it?"

"No! Mum must..." I began to tease knowing I had stuffed it in my coat pocket while waiting near the front door.

"You're kidding, what on earth will she think?!"

"I don't know but you walking around our house in just a bikini would likely be cause enough for her to raise some eyebrows. Naked.. Who knows? Maybe she will think our luggage got mixed and I dropped it coming in last night.."

Sophie started to walk toward me as I stood, her hand moved from covering her heart to gently caressing her stomach. She stood nose to nose with me.

"Well what am I going to do then dressed like this?" She teased softly.

"I can think of a few things.." I answered leaning in for a kiss, but she moved her face just enough to avoid it. I reached to put my arms around her naked body but she slapped them away. Every move I made she prevented while remaining so close. So near yet so far.

"What was it like walking here in just a bikini? Did lots of people see you?" I asked still trying to touch her in various ways all being playfully patted away.

"It was even more exhilarating than walking down a public beach naked like on holiday! I felt so exposed and so sexy. Yes quite a few people saw me and gave funny looks then a few cars tooted their horns driving past me. I just wanted to get here though and be naked when you opened the door, its like a fantasy to do that, arrive naked at someones house!"

"Well it's a fantasy coming true you doing it!" I blurted in response.

"What other fantasies do you have?" Sophie gently asked, biting her bottom lip seductively while pushing her naked body up against me.

"Well, almost all of them you did while on holiday..."

"Yeah.." Sophie sneered "What did I do?"

"Spent the whole time without underwear wearing ridiculously sexy clothes. You stripped naked in public so many times - At the beach, on stage, the dance floor, while just walking around. You were always naked in the apartment.

You gave me a lap dance, tied me up, I tied you up. You spent a day under my complete command. We had sex in the ocean, in a pool, outside, inside, up against a wall, on the balcony. You let me experience just about everything I could think, I went in every hole.. You did it all..."

As I poured out my deepest desires Sophie's eyes grew wider and wider, each thing I said she nodded and made approving noises under her breath while she slowly undressed me, taking hold of my cock and slowly running her hands up and down the length of it.

"But that was on holiday.. anything can happen on holiday. What about now? What's a fantasy you have now?"

"It was always a fantasy to have you naked in my room.. Now you are here going several better as I am now naked too, you have my cock in your hand and are asking my fantasies."

"Well?..." Sophie growled grasping my manhood tightly and pulling me close with her other hand. I leaned in for a kiss but again she turned away and giggled.

"Well.. No they're crazy." I bashfully started.

"What? Tell me.. I'll - do - anything..." Sophie slowly and seductively suggested getting my cock more and more excited. I squirmed as the pleasure built more and more.

"Well I always wanted to make love in the rain. Getting really wet and dirty."

"Oooh I like that...Lets hope it rains soon because there are fields nearby we could go in." Sophie winked and smiled. "Any others? Anything? I want to make your wildest dreams come true."

"I always liked the idea of going out somewhere with you wearing just a coat with nothing underneath, high heeled shoes and immaculate makeup."

"Thats good too, and we could definitely do that! I almost did that when coming here today. But what would really get you going? Something you have imagined but would never think could happen?" Sophie pushed.

"But it's.. you just wouldn't."

"Listen to yourself, think back over this last few weeks. You just listed all the things I did, I was naked or nearly naked in public most of last week and today I walked here in just a bikini. It looks likely I'll need to walk back home completely naked. And its at your request I'm here naked. What on earth makes you think I wouldn't do it?"

"Ok when you put it that way. Well I thought of walking you out into a public place a bit like a slave, with your wrists cuffed together behind your back. You're wearing a thin top and short skirt. We are outside and everyone is watching you unsure why you are cuffed. I have some scissors and keep walking up to you and cutting pieces of your clothing away then leave you standing alone for a minute with people watching. I keep coming back and removing more, I cut a hole in your skirt and remove your underwear. All the while you don't say a word and don't resist." I explained in detail.

"Oh Ben I love that! Where would we be?"

"I don't know I always picture it as a busy high street or shopping area, or maybe outside a station. Somewhere there is a crowd though we would have to be careful not to draw too much attention and be taken away by the police."

"Always the thinker. Don't worry about that. I'm so up for doing that, we should do it today! But I don't really want to do it somewhere I'm likely to be seen by people I know." Sophie explained, showing understandable concern but unbelievable willingness.

"We could go to Nottingham? Or Norwich? Big cities that aren't too far away but further than anyone we know would likely go?"

"Perfect. Lets stop off at mine and pick up some clothes that I don't mind trashing."

"Ok but what will you wear to go to your house in?" I Asked in concern as Sophie was stood there suggesting all this still stark naked.

"Can't I go like this? Be fun to ride in your car naked!" Sophie giggled.

"If you want too, Thats another fantasy of mine!" I enthusiastically replied.

Sophie sat on my bed watching TV while I got ready. It was quite a sight to see her sat there as casual as anyone would be watching the TV, but she was completely naked, her legs crossed and fingers playing in her hair.

"You look nice." Sophie commented.

"Thanks, so do you. Love what you're wearing!"

"Ah good, I like it too!" She enthusiastically replied.

I knew my mother would freak if we went out without seeing her as I still had barely said a word to her since I returned late the previous night. I decided to go speak to her now while Sophie crept out to the car. We caught up a bit and when she asked if I was tired I said I was strangely ok today, probably because my heart was racing at yet more of my dreams coming true, but I said I was off out for a bit with Sophie and we would catch up fully on my return.

I then went out to my car and couldn't believe my eyes, Sophie was just sat in the passenger seat naked. Admittedly from the outside that wasn't too obvious, unless you really looked down at the car you couldn't see any more than her shoulders. When I got inside though it just seemed the complete opposite and that there was no way people could miss it, but I tried to reassure her that her feeling naked and appearing naked were very different outside the car. We set off and in just the two minute drive around to Sophie's house I couldn't stop looking over in disbelief that she was sat in the car stark naked. When we got to her house I was more shocked at the way she jumped out as soon as I stopped and ran in the front door. Were her parents home? What would they think?

A few minutes later I found myself staring into space trying to get my head around just what was happening and what we were about to do. Suddenly the door opened and a now dressed Sophie sat next to me.

"Are your parents home?" I quickly asked, still startled from her sudden exit and return.

"Yep. They thought I had been in the garden the whole time, they're always joking - Sophie put some clothes on - but I never do, I've always walked around the house naked."

"Yes you used to tell me that and I wasn't sure if you were teasing me or stating fact, now I know for sure you weren't kidding!" I commented in astonishment.

"No I wasn't kidding. But I was teasing you. Making you think of me naked is fun, your voice changes and your eyes light up." Sophie lustfully explained.

"Seeing you naked is also fun, more fun I'd say!"

"For both of us!.." Sophie affirmed.

We decided we would both rather visit Nottingham and do this fantasy there. Sophie confirmed she had some decent scissors and the handcuffs we attained in France, then also her coat to wear afterward. We planned to park on the street next to a busy area, get out the car, walk to the centre of that area and go from there, ready to leave promptly if needed.

"I'm so excited. Is what I am wearing ok?" Sophie asked.

"Me too, like you wouldn't believe! And yes it looks fine."

I looked over at her as best I could while driving. The skirt was quite short, mid thigh probably as they're always shortened when seated and it was just about covering her panties sat there, it was a thin navy blue cotton material that would hopefully not be too hard to cut. Her top was extremely tight, Sophie said it was an old one that was too small now and In some ways I had to agree, I loved how tight it was though as it clung to her breasts and left part of her stomach, including her belly button exposed. Sophie said she tried to put a bra on but couldn't get the top on over one so had to give up. I said in my fantasy there's no bra, theres never a bra in my fantasies, she giggled at this and said she would remember that.

"What do you find the most distracting thing when driving Ben?" Sophie asked as we headed up the motorway.

"Sneezing! I immediately replied, your eyes close and you lose all control its terrible, and always at the wrong moment too like as you're about to turn or change gear or something!"

"What else?" Sophie continued.

"Erm, I dunno, things in the distance you want to look at but cant."

"What about things next to you you want to look at but cant?.." Sophie giggled as she began to pull her top up higher and higher. "Theres been a bulge in your shorts since before I even saw you today, I could help you with that. But I wouldn't want you too close your eyes and lose all control..."

I looked at her in the corner of my eye as her top was pulled fully off. I tried to get a better look but needed to keep focused on the road. Sophie unclipped her seatbelt and turned sideways to face me from her seat. She began to shuffle her legs when I noticed her skirt had now come off.

"Sophie! What are you doing?" I asked in alarm.

"I'm watching you squirm. You can have your fun later, I'm having mine now."

Sophie then reached around and found the dial on her seat to recline it, she lowered it back further and further until she was laying almost flat. She lay back into it and stretched her arms out above her head for a moment, I looked over and was blown away by her tight abs and firm breasts fully on display. She then moved her arms down and began to caress her own skin and make soft approving noises. Her hands moved down and pulled at the string on her thong moving it out the way of her beautiful bald pussy. She placed the fingers of one hand over her soft wet cunt while her other hand moved up her body to tweak her nipples. She lay there and began to wriggle, groaning and sucking in air to try and reach the orgasm she clearly longed for.

"Oh Ben.. Touch me! Touch me!" She begged.

I reached over without really looking and just put my hand down on whatever part of her I ended up touching. My hand placed down on her belly and she seemed to go rigid at my mere touch, immediately grabbing my hand with both of hers and gesturing for me to rub her skin. I took over as she let go of my hand and I moved my fingers up and down her body as she convulsed next to me. I delicately placed my hand over her pussy and gently touched her parted lips. She began to giggle and stopped my movements with her hand as her last waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Sophie continued to lay back, naked for quite some time seeming to dose in and out of consciousness. We were both tired but the release of that moment seemed to take all her energy with it. I let her rest as she lay there, I kept looking over in disbelief and after 20 minutes or so she sat up and began to put her clothes back on.

"We aren't too far from Nottingham now." I informed her.

"Wow... Ben I'm terrified!" She exclaimed.

"Me too, but it's a good terrified. It will be fun!" I reassured her.

"For you maybe. I'm going to be naked in a busy public place!... Hang on.. I love being naked in a busy public place!.." Sophie's fear turned to joy as her own words dramatically changed her mood. She was again excited and with it so was I, I really didn't want to make her do something so bold against her will.

We drove through the city suburbs before getting to the centre where traffic was thicker and lots of people walked around the streets. We saw a big clearing and all around the clearing were shops, there was a big square area clearly used for market trading and then a road with parking around that area. It seemed perfect so I pulled up my car and parked.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sophie's Adventures Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds