• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise

As a long time married couple you seem to fall into patterns, some good and some not so. I should of known something was up from the very start, as it was my birthday and most things seemed to be against the grain for us.

It started right off the bat when my wife said we should stay close to home in the celebration of the day, normally she's interested to points far away or unknown. So it's dinner and a show, both went off without a hitch and my wife asks what time it is. Telling her it's a quarter to ten she replied perfect and asks that we return home.

Now at home and with every indication we would be playing this evening I'm taken aback once again. Normally I shower then my wife is close behind joining me in bed afterward. This time she claims dibs and bathes before me. Filling my time with some T.V. She calls when she's finished telling me it's my turn, I shut things down for the evening and hit the showers.

I enter the bedroom, it's dark inside with just the small amount of light from the alarm clock and what little shines through the transom window above the bed from the street light across the way. Slowly my eyes adjust and there seems to be two figures upon my bed, I call out "what's going on" and in return I hear two giggles. My cock jumps to attention parting my towel wrapped around me.

I strain my eyes trying to get a better look, it's clear to be that the shape on the left must be my wife as her DDD's are clear even in this light, the other girl showing a more normal size. The figure on the right bends forward and my wife moans tell me she's sucking upon her as that sound is so familiar to my ear. I reach down and feverishly start stroking myself, letting my towel fall at my feet.

Now I reach my hands out for a touch of their bodies but instead they each take a hand drawing me down upon the covers, there in the middle of the bed I lay as they begin sharing my cock. Back and forth they go each trying to out show the other, is it my birthday or have I died and gone to heaven?

My wife brakes away and positions herself over me, lowering herself against my waiting mouth. It's clear she has already cummed and like an ice cream on a hot day I find pleasure licking away at her, chasing every droplet before it gets away. Now our new friend make herself known saying okay now it's my turn. My wife bends to her will and resumes back to sucking my cock as the new girl sits atop me.

She sits upon my belly and I can feel the satin as she still has her panties on, I reach out working my hands between then and her hips. So moans as I grab her firm ass in my hands. My wife now moves up to join us, she nibbles at my ear before whispering to me she has a big clit, something I enjoy greatly. I part my lips so to welcome it's visitor and she leans forward making it so. I jump at first contact as this is no clit, but I welcome it all the same. The whole plan is clear now and as her cock passes in and out of my mouth I couldn't be happier.

My wife asks how her clit tastes, not wanting to stop I answer with my mouth still wrapped around it. Like lightning the room goes bright, my wife wanting a better look so she has turned on the light. She begins to touch herself as she looks on, that's it baby suck the big cock she tells to coach me on. Her excitement fuels me on even more as I hunger for it all the more.

Then my wife claims her need, her need for cock. She lays at my side and as my mind races on the who and how the decision is taken away from me as our friend states to me my wife needs me. It's not that I didn't want to feel the warmth of her pussy but this other part is new to me. But as a good husband I bend to her needs. All the happier for as soon as I dip inside her our friend moves forward and we both enjoy her big clit.

But this too ends and a moment later I can feel her reaching between my legs, her hand bouncing back and forth between me and my wife's sweet pussy. Then without notice she starts to lash at my button, her hot tongue exploring my ass. I fight with myself so not to cum right there and then. Again she reaches her my wife, she has just cummed again and this time her nectar is put to use. As now her cum covered finger plays at my backdoor. She wiggles a finger in, I press toward her taking all she has. She commits, oh you must like that and asks if I want more. I shaky yes is all I could muster as a second digit enters me.

My wife reaches to the nightstand, withdrawing our lube she passes it over my head. This gets a question asking if she's sure, oh yes my wife answers as I fuck him all the time. It's all too much for me, my wife's wet pussy, a new friends fingers working my ass and the excitement of her knowing our secret. Unable to hold back any longer I blast my load deep inside my wife. Her commit was "good now I can get a better look" she watches as her cock is pressed against me and as inch by inch it disappears inside me.

My prior experience helps as I've learned how to relax myself so all's that is left is the pure pleasure. My wife touching herself as she looks on has reached yet another climax, she presses her pussy to my face. It's a delicious mixture of her cum mixed with the remainder of my own. Our friends breathing and pace quickens so I know she's about to cum, I grasp her as tight as I can until she pulls out shooting her load all over my back. I fall to the bed and to the delight of the two of them liking it off of me.

This experience has left me with a couple of problems, first how and when can we get more and lastly her birthday is only two months away so how am I going to top this?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds