• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 03

Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 03

123

All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Please comment and let me know what you think of the story. Thank you for reading!

*****

"Ohmigod it's huge!" Layla exclaimed in wide-eyed excitement.

Jason closed the door to the convertible after getting out, and walked closer to the building at which the blonde driver was marveling. The white house in front of him was beautiful and large, certainly larger than any residence he had been inside. He didn't expect anything less after traveling from the gate, all the way down the property's long driveway. It had taken awhile to drive up the grounds of the property, and it was a beautiful day.

"It's seven thousand square feet. It only took me a little while to find one with enough rooms. There is a pool in back, and inside. There's a gym. A rec room. More stuff, too. Pretty much everything you would want," the nameless gorgeous girl in the backseat stated.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jason asked while turning from the big house to the girl whose name was still withheld from him.

"I wanted to show you the house I bought for us. Do you like it?" the raven haired beauty responded, displaying her pretty smile.

Jason couldn't hide his surprise.

"You bought this house? How could you afford it?" he questioned in disbelief.

"The same way I afforded this car. The only reason I'm not driving it is because of my tits. They are way too big and I can't get them in front of the steering wheel. Layla's nice enough to drive though," she winked at the blonde.

"Hey! I've got huge tits too!" Layla snapped back with a bit of jealousy.

Both of them had crazily giant knockers. Layla's bust just managed to squeeze behind the steering wheel, but the nameless girl's chest certainly wouldn't have been able to fit.

"Go inside, a friend of ours is there to meet you," the eighteen year old said, ignoring Layla's interjection.

"Who's inside?" Jason said warily.

The girl whose name Jason was not privy to flashed her brilliantly white teeth and leaned over in her seat. Her low cut top revealed her ridiculously deep cleavage, produced by her insanely giant tits. He stared into it, feeling his face become hot.

"Go inside and check it out. Layla and I have some errands to run, so we will pick you up later," she urged.

Layla pushed the gas and the convertible started to roll away, shaking her huge boobs. Her blonde hair blew in the wind as the car turned down the driveway, and she laughed happily. The girl in the back seat turned and shouted to Jason.

"Just go inside!" she repeated.

Jason turned and looked at the house. The house an eighteen year old slut he had cheated on his wife with bought for him. He wondered if this had gone too far, and briefly considered taking a bus home, back to his wife. Maybe he shouldn't be fucking two gorgeous, huge tittied sluts behind his wife's back. He probably shouldn't meet whoever was inside to greet him.

But one look around the house surely couldn't hurt, he thought.

***

Jason walked into a foyer and saw a small rug on which to put his shoes. He removed them and set his feet on the hardwood floor. The hallway in front of him stretched to the left and right, with ornate paintings hanging on the wall. A set of stairs to the second floor stood directly in front of him. As he started to climb them, he heard a noise coming from a room down the hallway. He changed his direction when he remembered he was supposed to meet someone inside.

Each step Jason took seemed heavier as his nervousness grew. He had already cheated on his wife twice. It wasn't right. He really should just go home and be loyal to his marriage. But he shook the thought away, knowing he was jumping to conclusions. Maybe the person he was supposed to meet was harmless.

Jason turned into the first room to the right, which opened into a large two room area. He was standing at the end of a large living area, complete with comfy furniture and the largest flat screen television he had ever seen. A skylight illuminated the room, and Jason stepped onto soft carpet.

The living area opened into a kitchen floored with white tile, which had an island with a marble counter in the middle. Jason started towards the kitchen but froze when he realized someone was standing behind the island at the opposite counter along the wall, back turned to him.

Gorgeously red hair radiantly flowed over her shoulders and down her back, cascading past what Jason could see. Her arms were pale and exposed, focused on an unknown task. Jason's heart skipped a beat and briefly considered a quiet escape.

"So you're the guy?" the girl called out rather tersely, not turning her head.

Jason gulped heavily.

"I...Yes. I'm Jason. Layla and...you know who sent me in. You are their friend?" he timidly guessed.

The girl tossed a knife into the nearby sink and washed her hands. Jason caught a glimpse of sparkling emerald painted fingernails. After drying her hands with a washcloth, she draped it over the neck of the faucet. She picked up whatever she had been working on and Jason's blood pumped more quickly as he anticipated her reveal. The female turned and moved around to the front of the kitchen island. Jason's face was unable to hide is growing amazement by the second.

He was most certainly in trouble.

This girl's steps were preceded by two absolutely massive, tremendously humongous, chest boulders. The colossal orbs were impeccably round and perky, shoving themselves out for feet in front of her. The sheer immensity of these tits was enough to curse any woman, but she carried their back-breaking size with aplomb. Her green sundress's neckline hardly existed, plunging indecently to display all of her deep cleavage. Each step she took sent small tremors through the vastness of her chest, which threatened to pop right out of her clothing.

The curve of her waist narrowed pleasingly and curved outwards more than generously at her hips. Jason suspected her dress was supposed to fall down close to her knees but the fabric only made it to her upper thigh, barely covering the goods. It must have been because it draped over her astonishingly prodigious butt like a waterfall going over a cliff side. The bodacious bum jutted out much too far and was much too round.

Her legs were long and white, a glamorous sheen coating her all the way down to her bare feet. Her toenails matched her fingernails' verdant sparkle.

Jason felt his pants tighten as the sight of her made him nurse a semi.

Jason finally looked this stranger in the eyes. She possessed two beautifully hazel eyes.

"I'm Valentine. Val for short," she concisely offered.

She picked up a piece of cut fruit from the plate she was holding, and pushed it past her ruby lips. Closing her eyes as she savored the sweet flavor displayed her lovely green eye shadow. Val continued to eat her fruit, not really paying Jason any attention. Growing more awkward as he watched silently, he tried to fill the air with words.

"So..," he started.

Val brought up a finger swiftly to signal his silence, which made her buoyant bosom shake. Jason shut up and just watched her in confused silence. He stared at her high cheek bones, small nose, and the feminine curve of her jaw, in awe of her beauty. When Val finished eating her fruit, she set her plate on the countertop of the island.

"So you're Jason?" she accused, seemingly annoyed.

Unsure if he had done something to offend her, he decided to try a conciliatory approach to placate things. He softened his expression and looked to her gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry if I did something to upset you. I'd be happy to apologize for whatever I did. If we have mutual friends I'd like to be friendly with you," he explained politely.

Val's pretty features shot an exasperated look and she rolled her eyes.

"Wow, you sound like a real pussy," she chided.

Jason winced at the claim and began to think maybe he hadn't upset her. Val just might be a bitch.

"Is there a reason you are being so hostile?" he naively questioned.

Val crossed her arms under her more-than-huge boobs, lifting and showcasing them. The absurdly heavy weight must have taken effort to hold, but she looked accustomed to it.

"I'm annoyed as shit. I was basically forced here by my cunt friends. They threatened to cut all ties with me if I didn't show up, even though they are so-fucking-obviously lying to me. They must be fucking lying to me, those twats. There's no fucking way you have a dick as big as they say. They told me they fucked someone with a cock more than a foot long. A mother fucking schlong of a dick. They are playing a god damn bitchy prank on me. And here you are, the asshole punk they probably paid to screw with me," Val scornfully spat.

Val's vocabulary was filthy and ridden with profanity. Jason was becoming a little annoyed at her attitude.

"You know...I wouldn't be so resistant to believe them," he argued, beginning a more offensive tactic.

Val's face became angrily defiant.

"Oh go fuck yourself. Don't think you have a shot with me. I'm barely eighteen and you are not man enough for me. You probably don't even have a decent sized dick, let alone a more than foot long monster," she bet.

Her words stirred the married man's anger, and he gritted his teeth. He usually didn't get upset, it was uncharacteristic of him. Val was just too much of a bitch. Jason narrowed his eyes and decided to end her doubt.

He mustered all of his bottled up anger. He couldn't let Val put him down like this. He was done being nice. As he got angrier he found himself thinking about how lazy his wife was in bed. Using that thought he roughened his exterior and scowled.

"I've had enough of your shit," he managed to spit convincingly.

The angry man walked back into the living room and turned to face Valentine. Jason unzipped his pants, and let them drop. The busty teen's eyes jumped open and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Wha-!" Val gasped in unbelieving shock.

Jason's huge cock sprung into view, already fully grown and pulsing, giving its best display for the naysaying girl. His shaft stood for more than a foot in front of him topped with a vast head, and the thick and burly cock looked harder than stone. The immensity of Jason's pillar was like nothing Val had ever seen, its length and thickness unmatched. Kicking his pants away, Jason couldn't hold back his smirk at the redhead's stunned silence.

Val's eyes widened in incredulous fear at the vascular detail of the member, amazed and terrified of its girth. She had no idea a cock could ever grow to this size and she felt betrayed by her shit-talking. With a quiver in her voice, Val spoke.

"What in the fucking fuck?" she asked in flabbergasted awe.

Jason just grinned smugly.

"What the fuck is that? No, seriously. What in the actual fuck is that?" she questioned with accusatory zeal.

"This is my dick," Jason tried to assert, still adjusting to his new tough exterior.

Val's plump lips pursed and parted nervously, as if trying to find her words. Her eyes glossed over, revealing underlying primal desire.

"How the fuck is that your dick? That isn't a cock. It is a god damn telephone pole," Val observed in disbelief, angry with her disproven prediction.

"You like what you see, shit-talking bitch?" Jason pushed, hoping she didn't hear the waver in his speech.

"It's fake..,' Val trailed off, still trying to explain the unexplainable phallus.

"Why don't you prove it?" Jason challenged authoritatively.

Jason stood, his large appendage stiff and pulsing, trying his hardest to keep a rough demeanor. He stared at Val with a smirk, and grabbed his manhood at the base.

"I've got more than a foot of cock here. You're friends are woman enough to take it. I bet it scares you," he mocked, knowing his words would infuriate her.

"Shut the fuck up you smug shit-talker," she said while stepping closer.

Valentine's eyes still fixated on the mass between Jason's legs. It was the most impressive thing she had ever seen. She couldn't have been more wrong about his size. Jason possibly had the biggest cock in the world. She was inching closer to the horse-cocked man, her southern region warming pleasantly. Jason noticed a falter in her step.

"You aren't intimidated by this dick, are you?" he insulted.

Val's eyes met his with ferocious spurn. She wouldn't be put down by this married man. Val didn't tease. Val didn't fuck about. Val jumped to the challenge.

Val replied by reaching underneath her fiery locks with both hands. Her incredibly big breasts pushed forward as she untied the tiny string of the dress around her neck. Jason blinked and the thin material of the dress had fallen to the floor.

Jason couldn't hide his shock as her naked form revealed.

Val hadn't worn any underthings, and her pale, curvaceous body slapped Jason with stunned silence. The nude perfection in front of him was all soft curves and ridiculous proportions. The man's erection demanded he look her bottom to top.

Val's emerald painted toenails sparkled against her white skin, which led to long, sexy legs. Jason took in the sight of her clean pussy, immaculate and smooth looking. Continuing around her wide hips, he gawked at the ampleness of the ass she possessed; her two cheeks protruding largely and round enough to see from her front. Her tummy was naturally flat, with a cute navel dotting the center. Then he took in the prize.

Of all Val's perfect body, there was no question of the center of attraction. To say that Val had big tits was an insult. To say she possessed huge knockers would be a travesty to the truth. Val's chest hangers couldn't be compared to melons. Or watermelons. Her chest globes were too enormous to compare to pumpkins. Her mountainous mammaries stretched for feet in front of her. They were the size of moons, and dotted with perfectly round pink nipples.

The sizable rack's measurements fell somewhere in between Layla's great globes and the enormity of Jason's nameless slut's colossal funbags. Val's breasts were mountains of heavy fat, dense as dough, and looked softer than silk.

Valentine's body was much softer than the previous teenagers', her curves unabashedly filling out her form. Layla had worked hard to achieve a toned body, femininely strong and disciplined. The nameless slut fit in between them with a naturally lean, balanced make. Val's skin smoothed around her, lightly and delicately styling her slightly thicker body type.

She was a vision and Jason felt the need to speak.

"...How big...?" he failed to finish wavering in his façade of hostility.

Val's beautiful hazel eyes flashed as she stepped closer to him. Her previously annoyed demeanor faded away as her expression became dangerously sultry. Her heavy baps swayed as her body language became more open. She was within reaching distance.

"Oh I don't know..," she mused, "I don't wear bras much anymore; my knockers just keep outgrowing them. My rack doesn't want to stop getting bigger. Most girls with tits this giant have the same problem..."

Jason thought about his other teenaged whores. Would their tits really keep growing? The thought made his pulse race.

"If it really makes your indecently big cock harder, I'll tell you the last bra I wore was labeled M-cup," she breathed the last few words sexily.

"That's...so...gross," Jason softly lied as her mammoth boobs inched closer.

"Bullshit. You can't pretend to be tough. Gross to other men? Maybe. But you, you lying fuck? You love my gorgeously abhorrent, continent-sized chest monstrosities," Val viciously called him out, while sticking out her chest.

Her nipples almost grazed his chest. Jason tried to regroup. He was trying to act like an ass.

"Squeeze 'em. Go ahead. They need it. Take those married hands and dig in. Don't you want to be naughty? I do," Val tempted, biting her bottom lip.

"...No..," Jason poorly protested.

Her nipples were pointed directly at Jason as he watched them hardening in the air. Their rosy perfection begged to be fondled by his hands. Val pushed them out, offering her chest to him. She offered her supple, gigantic, not-his-wife's, teenaged titties to him. He felt his mouth water.

Jason flung up his hands and grabbed both flesh boulders.

"Ah! I knew you could do it, you lying asshole," the girl said as warm hands groped her bosom.

Jason's fingers sunk into the abundance of tit flesh hanging on Val's chest. He groped into the sinfully soft pillows, exploring the heavy funbags and becoming familiar with their texture and weight. Taking his kneading further, he mashed the two breasts together, creating a valley of appealing cleavage.

"You are a really rude girl, you know that?" Jason sneered at her, digging his fingers in uncharted territory.

Eyes lidding over, Val's head leaned backward as Jason roughened his kneading.

"Oh I know it," she tenderly admitted, "I saw your humongous, married dick and had to make it mine. I seriously didn't know dicks that big existed."

"You are a real cunt, you know that?" he spat, squeezing her abundant pillows tightly.

Valentine only responded in little moans. Jason's fondling was intense, continuously teasing her. His hands massaged the excessive mega mounds, groping in large circles, trying to touch every inch of breast fat. The hard nipples grazing his finger tips and under his palms screamed for him. He could no longer resist their lure.

Jason leaned his head down and opened his mouth. Extending his tongue, Jason's mouth muscle danced around Val's areola. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh yes, suck on my super tits," Val approved.

Val ran her fingers through her long red hair as Jason enveloped the nipple into his mouth. He sucked intently on the delicious taste, and pawed her globes more energetically. His sucking and tongue teasing continued until he decided to give the other nipple attention.

"I knew you loved my gigantic breasts. You love that I'm such a busty bitch," she purred.

Jason flicked the previously neglected nipple fervently and gave it playful bites. As the pleasure in Val rose, he felt his own sex organ throb. Both of them had to go further. Valentine made the first move.

Lowering her cartoonish hourglass form slowly, Val knelt in front of Jason's towering erection. Her tremendous baps jiggled pleasingly as she positioned herself close enough for Jason to feel her breath on his pillar. The girl's heart began racing, taking in the beautiful phallus at close view. Not only was the dick in front of her too big for any woman, below it hung two, enormously big balls in a clean sack. Jason's package was marvelous.

"You've got tennis ball testicles..," she breathed, unable to mask her lust for the huge nuts.

Valentine imagined the absurd amount of cum Jason's big balls could produce, and she felt herself getting wetter. She tried not to show the weakness in her knees.

"You like my giant gonads, you slut?" Jason pushed his rudeness.

Valentine continued her wide-eyed fascination.

"Your balls are fucking enormous...I can hear them clacking. You must have so much cum to give..," she trailed off, unable to hide her hunger.

Val brushed her fingertips lightly against Jason's heavy sack, sending a welcome tickle through him. She looked up at him with hungry eyes.

"Let's make sure this dick isn't fake. Dickslap me," Val said, her voice sultry and slow.

Jason moved his wrist, grabbed hold of his prick at the base, and complied. His rigid hugeness swung back, and came hurdling towards Valentine's face like a club.

THWOMP!

The mighty mast struck Valentine on the cheek with the near concussive force. Her red hair tossed in the air as her head recoiled.

"Holy shit! Again!" Val gasped with a red sore mark clearly visible on her face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds