• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Return to Sessia Ch. 07

Return to Sessia Ch. 07

123

Two female security guards hovered over me. They reminded me of amazons. Each of them was at least six feet tall and had a lean, yet athletic look about them. I was only five foot, nine and one-hundred and twenty pounds. They made me seem small and ineffectual by comparison.

Each of them had an iron grip on my arm and refused to let go as they led me down a corridor and into what appeared to be a very large office. Behind a very large, mahogany desk sat a rather attractive woman with high cheekbones who appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She wore a very smart-looking black blazer over her white blouse and her red hair looked freshly styled.

"This is the one?" the smartly-dressed woman asked.

"This is her," one of the women with the iron grip on my arm responded. "She was embezzling from the company. The chief accountant showed us how she did it."

The smart-dressed woman leaned across her desk and stared at me with intense eyes and said, "Do you want to go to jail?"

"No," I exclaimed, full of panic and desperation, "Please, don't call the police! I'll give back all the money! I'll never steal from you ever again! I swear!"

The well-dressed woman placed one hand on the phone and smiled like a predator that's cornered its prey. "There is a way to gain my forgiveness and avoid a lengthy prison term," she informed me, "however you must do everything I say, no matter how outrageous it sounds. If you balk, I will call the police and press charges against you for embezzlement."

"I promise, Miss Beaumont," I said emphatically, "I'll do whatever you say! I don't care what it is! Just please don't turn me over the police!"

"Very good," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "That's just what I had hoped you would say. Now take off your clothes."

I was stunned. I don't know what I was expecting Miss Beaumont would ask of me, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to ask me to undress in front of her and two security guards!

My heart thudded in my chest and I felt a sensation of shock wash over me. I placed a hand over my heart and said, "You mean...?"

"I mean strip," she said in a firm, no-nonsense tone of voice, "Or if you prefer I can call the police."

I was trapped. Miss Beaumont had me totally at her mercy and she knew it. With Miss Beaumont and two security guards watching my every move, I unbuckled my belt and reached for the front of my shirtdress and began to unbutton it.

My bra was one of those demi-bras with underwire cups. I couldn't remember why I was wearing a bra that so blatantly showcased my breasts, but I could tell that Miss Beaumont appreciated the view. My breasts looked larger, rounder and higher than I could ever remember seeing them before.

I continued to unbutton my dress and when I had unbuttoned the last button, I shrugged and allowed the dress to fall to the floor, leaving me standing there in just my bra, panties and high heels.

"Everything," demanded the authoritarian woman. I reached around awkwardly and felt for the hook fastenings of the bra and undid them and then slipped the bra off and slid it down my arms. Once my breasts were exposed to her gaze, Miss Beaumont stared at them like a hungry wolf stares at a rabbit. Her stare made me feel more exposed and vulnerable than if I was fully naked. Instinctively I crossed my arms over my chest in a defensive motion.

"Don't cover yourself," Miss Beaumont snapped, "Place your hands behind the back of your neck. That's better. Elbows back."

My traitorous nipples instantly became hard when exposed to her lecherous gaze. I couldn't stop it from happening. Being naked almost always causes my body to react. My nipples become hard and erect and I get a shivery tingle. I can be naked in the shower or naked at my doctor's office for a medical exam, but being naked almost always makes me aroused.

Miss Beaumont's smile widened when she saw my erect nipples and then she said, "Shoes too, and then your panties."

Once I was standing there barefoot, I hooked my thumbs into my panties and pulled them down. The spandex/lycra garment was very tiny and didn't cover much, however I missed it terribly once it was on the floor and my pubic lips were exposed to Miss Beaumont's prurient gaze.

Miss Beaumont surveyed my bared youthful body with approval. "You're very lovely, Diane," she said. "I think perhaps we can come to an agreement after all that doesn't involve the police."

I looked down at my bared labia and noticed I was completely shaved down there. I didn't remember shaving my pussy. Was that something I normally did? Or did I go to a salon for a full bikini wax that left me hairless? That would be extremely painful if I did. It would involve yanking hundreds of pubic hairs out by the roots.

While I was looking down and contemplating my own shaved vulva, Miss Beaumont had gotten up out of her chair and walked over to where I was standing. She snaked a hand between my thighs and forced a finger into my pink slit. Reflexively I closed my thighs together, however Miss Beaumont slapped me across the face and admonishingly snapped the word, "Spread!"

If it weren't for the two security guards behind me, I might have slapped her back or tried to argue with her. However I was now naked and outnumbered three to one. Also each of the Amazonian security guards was big enough to overpower me all by themselves.

I spread my legs, feeling defeated and defenseless and exposed. Miss Beaumont's hand leisurely explored my cleft, probing deep and of course her fingers rubbed up against my clit as she worked her fingers in and out of me.

By the time she removed her fingers from my pink slit, my clit was swollen and I was soaking wet.

"Open," Miss Beaumont snapped at me as she held up her hand near my face, three fingers slick with my juices.

I wanted to argue, but there wasn't much I could do. I was outnumbered three to one, and there was the threat of the police to consider. I opened my mouth and allowed this stern, authoritarian woman to place her fingers in my mouth so I could suck the juices from my own pussy off of them.

When Miss Beaumont returned to her desk and sat down, I figured that she was done with me. What this woman had made me do was humiliating and degrading, but apparently it was over. My chest heaved as I breathed in a sigh of relief and asked, "May I get dressed now?"

"No," Miss Beaumont's answer was very succinct.

I began to feel real panic as I realized I had no idea what else Miss Beaumont wanted from me or how long it might take. Did she intend to keep me here for another hour? Two hours? Six hours? Twelve hours? I really had no idea what she had in store for me.

I was a naked girl in an office with three clothed people watching me. I felt very vulnerable and defenseless and out of place and then Miss Beaumont said, "Diane, place your hands behind your back and cross your wrists."

Honestly, her new command sounded less crazy than her command to strip naked. This time I obeyed without comment. I put my hands behind her back and crossed my wrists.

"Stand still, Diane. Erica is going to lock your wrists in handcuffs."

Obediently I stood, although there was fear in the pit of my stomach. Being naked in front of all of these clothed people was bad enough, but handcuffs would enhance my helplessness to a degree that I wasn't certain I should be willing to accept. I trembled at the touch of cold, hard metal around my wrists, and wondered what else would happen to me now that I had lost the use of my hands. I winced as the authoritative clicks of the stainless steel cuffs signaled with finality my total helplessness.

Once the security guard had successfully trapped my wrists, Miss Beaumont told the security guard to turn me around so that she could get a good look at my ass.

Once I was turned around, I could see the looks of the faces on the two female security guards. They had lustful looks on their faces almost identical to the one of Miss Beaumont's face. Apparently all three of them were lesbians with a thing for dominating naked, helpless girls.

And while the two uniformed women gave me libidinous looks, I could feel Miss Beaumont's hands on my naked, girlish body. I trembled as she placed her hands on the small of my back and moved my handcuffed wrists out of her way. Then she let her fingers trail leisurely down the crack of my ass. I whimpered as she cupped both of my buttocks in her hands and told me that my naked bottom was adorable.

"Thank you, Miss Beaumont," I said, although what I really wanted to say was "Get your hands off me, you pervert!"

"You got a good look at her bottom, Erica," Miss Beaumont said to one of the female security guards, "What did you think of it?"

"It looked very high and firm", Erica said. "It's adorable."

"She has the most darling buttocks I've ever seen on a female," Miss Beaumont said sounding sincere, "It's almost a shame we have to mark it up."

"Mark it up?" I asked nervously, while Miss Beaumont continued to fondle my ass.

"I'm afraid so," Miss Beaumont said, not sounding very sorry at all. "After all the money you stole from this company, I couldn't possibly let you off the hook with a minor punishment like stripping naked in my office. I'm going to have to inflict something on you that really stings. Otherwise you'll never truly learn your lesson."

She said it so calm and reasonably, I could almost believe that she was doing this for my own good, rather than getting some sort of cheap lesbian sexual thrill out of it.

"Of course, before your ass pays for your sins, there's a ritual waiting period. It helps to focus your mind on what you've done and why you deserve to be punished. Also it does wonders for employee morale when they get to view the penitent before the punishment."

It took a few seconds for my brain to process that last bit. "View the penitent? Me? Other employees are going to see me, naked?"

I had always been shy about showing my naked body to anyone and now I was in a panic at Miss Beaumont's words. It sounded like she was going to be displaying my naked body to anybody and everybody that worked here!

"You violated the trust of your co-workers and superiors," Miss Beaumont calmly explained. "Therefore it seems only fair that your privacy will be violated by your co-workers and superiors. The people whose trust you violated will get to see your most intimate treasures, and you get no say in who will be allowed to ogle your nudity or touch the treasures that you normally hide underneath your clothes."

The security guards led me naked down the corridor and I was frustratingly unable to cover my nudity due to my hands being bound behind my back. A well-dressed woman came out of one of the offices as we passed and Erica stopped our procession so that she could get a better look at my blushing naked body.

"Embezzler," Erica explained. "We're disciplining her in-house, instead of involving the police."

As I was made to walk again, I could hear the woman talking to one of her co-workers. Before I reached the end of the hall, they were both standing in the corridor, gawking at my naked butt.

The security guards frog-marched me into a conference room and closed the door behind us. It looked to me as if this conference room hadn't been used in quite some time. The conference table had been removed, as had most of the chairs.

"Stand over there," Erica commanded as she pushed me towards the center of the room.

Strangely, I hadn't noticed the vertical posts in the center of the room until I was standing directly between them.

"We're to bind you here, while you wait for your punishment. If you don't struggle and cooperate with us, the whole thing will go smoother."

I was already naked and filled with dread at being on display for my co-workers to gawk at; however these women totally intimidated me with their superior size and athletic physiques. I wasn't going to give them any trouble.

The security guards unlocked me from my handcuffs. I was relieved to be released from the metal bondage of the cuffs, however my relief was short-lived as the two Amazonian women then produced a great deal of rope from a nearby cupboard and expertly and tightly tied ropes to my wrists and then threaded the ropes through an iron ring set into the ceiling above me. Then they pulled me up so that my feet were off the floor. The two women stood back to examine their handiwork as I groaned with the strain of my arms and shoulders supporting the weight of my body.

"I like the way that her tits stick out with her arms pulled way up like that," said Erica, "but we can't just leave her legs to dangle."

"You're right," agreed the other security guard. "Let's tie her ankles and secure them to the posts."

They each took a length of rope, tied it tightly around one of my ankles and then pulled my legs wide open and tied off the ropes to the posts on either side of me. I was totally helpless and indecently exposed. My arm muscles were at full stretch and the dips between the tendons at the tops of my thighs seemed to thrust my shaved pussy outwards exposing my open pink pubic lips like a hungry mouth. My inner thigh muscles now felt the strain as my legs were stretched far apart and a lot of my body weight seemed to rest on them now. My stomach muscles were pulled flat with the tension as I vainly squirmed and attempted to gain some sort of comfortable position for my aching body.

"Perfect," exclaimed Erica as she gazed at my stretched and exposed nudity, "She's ready for visitors now."

I groaned at the thought of anybody coming in to see me like this. I was naked and shaved with my hands tied stretched above my head, and my ankles tied out to the side spreading my legs wide and leaving my pink pubic lips obscenely on display.

"I'll go alert the department heads," Erica said as she affectionately patted my buttocks, "You stay here and keep an eye on her."

I was left alone with the other female security guard. She was tall and intimidating with intense eyes and a firm jaw. She didn't speak, but she took advantage of my helpless state by stroking my exposed anus and pushing her finger provocatively into my wantonly exposed slit. Despite the fact that it was humiliating to be groped like that I began to pant and felt the shivery tingles of an orgasm building as she fingered me, however when my breathing became exceptionally labored, she withdrew her finger leaving me sexually unsatisfied and on edge.

I whimpered at being teased and then so cruelly denied an orgasm, however there was no sign of sympathy or compassion on the security guard's face. She just stared at me and observed my misery without comment or compassion.

I looked away from the silent security guard and down at my split loins and prayed my visitors would be few and far between. It was humiliating to be naked and on display like this, so the fewer people to witness my humiliation the better.

There were visitors, mostly members of the accounting department who found an excuse to enter and, in passing, have a damned good look at my pubic lips which were now embarrassingly swollen, moist and spread wide open.

One well-dressed employee replaced another, smirking at my predicament. Some of them took pictures of my helpless nudity with their cell phones.

A tastefully attired young woman from the marketing department came in and stared unashamed at my exposed pubic lips while she tried to chat with me.

She tried to be friendly, but I was humiliated at being exposed before my co-workers like this and wasn't really in the mood for conversation. She offered me a sip of her coffee, which I gratefully accepted, however in retrospect I probably didn't really need anything with caffeine. Fear and sexual frustration had already stimulated me enough. I really didn't need any other stimulation.

When the friendly woman finally took her coffee and left, the security guard ordered me to smile pleasantly at anyone who dropped by to visit me. It wasn't easy, but I was helpless and at her mercy, so I tried my best to smile at any one who dropped by to have a good look at the naked girl who was spread so wide apart she thought she'd split wide open.

An intern from the marketing department came in and I smiled at her, even though what I really wanted to do was to scream at her and demand that she leave me alone. She was pretty young; perhaps nineteen years old; and not as reserved or diplomatic as the other employees that had dropped by to see me.

She looked me up and down, not the least bit afraid to stare directly at my exposed nipples or my indecently exposed wet, pink sex. She took all the time she wanted and had a good, long look. I could feel my face growing hot with embarrassment.

Eventually the girl's attention focused on my vulnerable breasts. She bent forward and kissed each of them lightly, then bit each nipple with a momentary severity. I howled in pain and outrage. A girl's nipples should never be subject to such treatment. Nipples are just too delicate and sensitive and have a multitude of nerve endings that make them very receptive to even the slightest touch!

The teenager looked up from my pained nipples and made eye contact. She had a look of youthful enthusiasm and wide-eyed delight. "You made an awful fuss just now," she said. "Haven't you ever had your nipples bitten before?"

"Of course not," I snapped. "It's wrong to treat a girl's nipples like that. No civilized person would ever do such a cruel thing! No girl should ever have her nipples abused like that!"

"But, you're so cute and naked and helpless," the intern observed, relishing her power over me. "I'd be foolish not to take advantage of you while the opportunity presents itself."

I tried appealing to the security guard for some sort of protection from the young intern, but I was informed that there was no rule against what she was doing. I had stolen from the company, so I had to be punished. If the intern wanted to bite my nipples, that was her right.

I struggled mightily against the ropes that held me but succeeded only in working up a sweat, arching my spine and thrusting my naked hips forward slightly. My vulnerable breasts and nipples belonged to the young intern far more than to myself. "Don't touch them. Leave them alone," I ordered, even though I knew it wouldn't do any good.

Much to my shock and indignation, the young intern took one of my nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. When she was done stimulating my nipple with her mouth and tongue, she proceeded to take my other nipple into her mouth and sucked vigorously on that part of my female anatomy as well. I stared fixedly at the opposite wall and tried to ignore both the hard small tongue and its effect.

I looked down when she was finished. My traitorous nipples had swelled and become hot and erect. They were still wet from the mischievous lips and had become so sensitive that their aching almost made me scream with need.

The intern briefly stroked my widespread inner thighs before gliding a finger gently across my exposed pink labia, which at this point was embarrassingly swollen and slick with my own juices. I whimpered as the intern gently stroked her finger across my sensitive pubic lips again and again with maddening slowness. She was teasing me, and I was helpless to do anything to stop her.

I panted and whimpered as this girl played with my loins and then I made an inarticulate, girlish noise as she inserted two fingers into my sensitive, throbbing sex. It seemed as if those two fingers were somehow stimulating my entire naked body. I struggled against the ropes, but to no avail. The mischievous girl's fingers explored, poked and teased.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Return to Sessia Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds