• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Onan an On An On

Onan an On An On

This tidbit arose from my smartass observations to my Mistress when i noted that four of the last five stories i'd read on the list were about women masturbating and their toys. i remarked that if a man were to go on in the same way about his masturbation, it would be considered at least in bad taste - even for an erotic story and might well cross over the threshold - wherever that is. As usual, She responded - well show your stuff - put up or shut up. So here it is.

*************************************************

i understand that i'm at most average in the penile department. It's 12-14 cm when fully erect, although Mistress calls it puny. At rest, my cock is much shorter, lying on top of my sandy pubic hair, then springing up at the thought of Her.

Before when i masturbated, like most men, i focused my attention on my cock and balls. Lately however, under my Mistress' tutelage, i have broadened my horizons. Now, i almost always play with my nipples first. While She watches, i will caress, stroke, rub and pinch my little nubbins until they stand fully erect. i will shiver with a mixture of excitement and pain as i place the first clamp over my left tit and slowly tighten the clamp i will bite my lip as the first rush of pain changes into a throbbing ache. Then i apply the second clamp.

my cock will be stirring now and i'll quickly run my hands down over my stomach past my navel to my awakening organ. i'll grasp the base in my left hand and squeeze gently, feeling it grow and project into my right fist, until the circumcised head and rim are nestled between my thumb and forefinger. i will rub gently, watching the swollen head glisten, licking my suddenly dry lips as i see Her rub Her clit while She looks at me (i am only allowed to masturbate when my Mistress commands). my left hand will move to stroke my taut, sparsely haired balls, finding that special place between my testis where i can rub the base of my cock through my scrotum (i found this spot only after my vasectomy, and am not sure it was there before). i then slow my strokes, letting my cum build, feeling the electricity radiate from the base of my spine through my balls and then my cock. i will squeeze hard and press my cum hole to prolong the peak.

Before when i used to masturbate alone, i would release at this point, spurting once twice, sometimes three times, rubbing my cum up and down my twitching shaft, over my balls and thinking naughty thoughts. Now, however, under my Mistress's watchful gaze, i must apply a tight cock ring just as i reach this point, denying my gratification, prolonging my arousal. Denied release, my rock hard cock will twitch in my hand, the distended red-purple head, moist with my pre gaping uselessly.

Mistress will then usually hand me Her vibrator. i will lick it savouring the taste of Her cunt, before i turn it on high run it along my cock and balls. i will reach for the gel and coat my hands, cock and the vibrator. Then my hands will rub the gel over my perineum, round my buttocks and asshole and place the vibe at the ring of my asshole. i will focus on relaxing - pressing back gently as i push the buzzing vibe slowly up my ass until i have taken all 8". When Mistress first ordered me do this i found it painful, but now with knowledge and practice i have come to eagerly anticipate the deep and fulfilling substance of the thick vibe pulsing in my ass, although I much prefer it when she uses her strap-on. And the prostrate stimulation builds my anticipation to amazing heights.

Mistress knows i am a strongly oral person who worships Her cunt, so She often will straddle me at this time allowing me to bring Her to yet another orgasm. i love to eat Her any time She will permit. But i am particularly enthusiastic when eating Her cunt while stroking my cock, with a buzzing vibrator up my ass. She will spread Her legs wide and i start by licking the wetness round Her perineum, then on to Her labia and clit before returning to suck at the fluid seeping from Her vagina. As my tongue begins to probe deeper, i mouth Her labia, then move my tongue to Her clit. Flitting across slowly then more quickly, She will arch Her back releasing more fluid, and leading my tongue deeper. By this point She is deeply aroused and moaning, sometimes i rest a well-lubricated finger from one hand on Her asshole as my tongue reams Her vagina and She rubs Her clit against my nose. If She approves, She will cry "UMMM Yes stick your finger in me! MMMMMMMMAKE ME come!" and i'll thrust my finger in Her anus as She presses Her pulsing sex hard against my mouth. i"l lap gratefully and murmur "Thank you Mistress" before moving down to clean Her ass and lastly suck my finger clean.

Once, when She was in a particularly randy mood, Mistress, after climaxing against my face, reached forward and removed my cock ring. She enfolded my rigid tool within Her cleavage and cooed "Make him come for Me Now - slave!" i erupted, spraying my cum over Her breasts and chest, my first spurt even hit Her chin. Of course, i then had to lick Her thoroughly clean - mmm i find myself licking my lips at just the thought of that day.

Usually however, if Mistress lets me come, and it is by no means certain that She will let me come, She will disengage herself from me and lie back in bed. She will motion me to come forward and i will kneel, straddling Her narrow stomach, my erect cock twitching before Her. She will remove my cock ring and coo "Make him come for Me Now - slave!" i will take my cockhead in my right hand and slowly stroke my glans and cumhole as i begin one of those long slow controlled comes we both relish. my jism will come in small spurts, which i carefully collect in the cupped palm of my left hand. i take extreme care not to spurt on Mistress' breasts or face, if i do there is hell to pay later and She won't let me come for a week.

Before I came to serve my Mistress, i would wipe my spunk of with a tissue or the sheets after masturbating. i would then either return to the task at hand or more frequently fall to sleep. Back then i often found it easier to sleep if i first relieved myself in this way. Sometimes if i was still excited, i would rub my cum over my semi-erect cock, then take my fingers to my mouth and lick them.

Now after i have spent, Mistress will lean forward and dip Her finger in my pooled cum and suck Her finger lasciviously. i then suck Her finger before lapping the rest of my cum from my hand and fingers, until all is clean. I then remove my vibe from my ass and lick it clean before putting it in the disinfecting bath.

i am uncertain if i like the taste of my cum; the best answer i can give is a definite maybe. Basically i would say my cum has a neutral taste, it is a bit salty and warm, but mostly lacks taste. Perhaps this is because of my vasectomy, but i don't think the taste of my emissions changed after the operation. (Mistress agrees on this, but She has a friend who swears that the taste of Her sub's cum changed following the big V).

Although i have seen pictures of men sucking their own cocks, i am unable to do so either because my puny cock is not long enough or i am not sufficiently flexible. Occasionally however, Mistress will amuse Herself and Her friends by having me roll on my back and place my feet over my head. i will stroke my cock until my cum sprays over my face and chest. She will then bind my legs and arms leaving the cum to dry.

To date i am strictly heterosexual, and until recently, i have never knowingly tasted another man's cum. For the past few weeks, however, when Mistress has come home late at night and has me service her, i have tasted something more than Her own fluids. i recognized the taste of cum because before when we were a 'normal' married couple and She was my wife and not my Mistress, i learned to relish the taste of our mixed fluids as i licked and sucked Her quim, so that She could reach Her climax after i came too soon. Yesterday, Mistress advised me that, in Her campaign to continue to expand my horizons, She intends to bring one of Her young studs home. i will be required to clean them both. Further, if She is satiated and he gets hard again as i mouth his cock, i will be expected to finish him off.

i must admit that i await this prospect with trepidation - a mixture of excitement, repulsion and attraction. On the one hand i still have vestiges of my old homophobia - will i be a queer if i enjoy sucking another man's penis? But other parts of me - the oral and sub parts - quiver with delight at the prospect of tasting Her essence while running my hands and tongue along the familiar yet alien territory of another man's cock. Of taking the head of his cock into my mouth and flitting my tongue round his glans and cumhole, while puffing my cheeks in and out and bobbing my head up and down his shaft. Then taking him deep into my throat and caressing his balls while fingering his asshole. Feeling his body grow rigid as he prepares to come and eagerly sucking, swallowing his cum down my willing throat. i feel my own cock stirring, Yes i am definitely becoming bi-curious - Mistress continues to expand my horizons.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Onan an On An On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds