• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 04

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 04

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Six -- Roger confesses he had sex with his mother-in-law

Roger confesses to his wife that he slept with her mother

"Good morning, Honey," said Roger to his wife Gwendolyn or Gwen as she preferred being called. Knowing full well how she slept and knowing she slept as if she was dead, he asked her the question anyway. "How'd you sleep?"

Looking as if she was still sleeping or needed to go back to bed, obviously still under the effects of her sleeping pill, Gwen trudged in the kitchen yawning and stretching while rubbing the sandman from her eyes. No matter what time of the day it was or what she was wearing or not wearing, as far as Roger was concerned, she always looked beautiful. Still looking so young, so innocent, so vulnerable, and so very sexy, she looked as he remembered her looking when she was an 18-year-old virgin. Just as she was the most beautiful woman he ever saw back then, she's still the most beautiful woman that he knows now.

As if modeling a polar bear, fur coat, where most women look fat swathed in white terrycloth and when wearing a flannel nightgown beneath, Gwen looked sensuously sexy in her white, terrycloth bathrobe and white, furry, bunny rabbit slippers. He couldn't wait for the warmer weather when she trades her flannel nightgowns and heavy bathrobe for something sexier and more revealing. Soon, she'll be wearing her short, sheer, sexy, low cut nightgowns instead of nightgowns that go from her neck all the way down to her ankles. Soon, she'll be coming to bed naked, cuddling up against him, and allowing him to spoon her.

Totally happy with her, yet, if he wished for anything, he wished she was more sexually adventurous and as slutty as her sexy sister Genevieve. While making it appear accidental rather than deliberate or while having a fashion faux pas, he wished she'd flash someone something of her that they shouldn't see. He wished she'd flash one of his brothers her bra in a down blouse view or her breasts in a down nightgown view. He wished she'd flash his best friend her panties in an up skirt view or her pussy in an up nightgown view.

With his hand was firmly around his cock while stroking himself, he imagined her coming to the door topless, naked, or wearing nothing more than a towel that suddenly falls. 'Oops.' He'd love nothing more than for her to tell him that she flashed the mailman, the UPS man, and/or the pizza delivery man her naked breasts or her naked body.

In the way that Genevieve is always giving him down blouse views of her bra and up skirt views of her panties, he wished Gwen was more like her. Even her mother and best friend sometimes accidentally flashes him their bras and panties. He'd like nothing more than for Gwen to flash his brothers and/or his best friend her sexy, low cut brassiere and long line of cleavage in down blouse views and/or her sheerest panties in up skirt views. If she did anything like that just once, he'd imagine having years' worth of sexually inflamed pillow talk over her flashing someone her naked body.

On the way to the mall, he imagined her flashing truck drivers her naked breasts while riding shotgun in the car. While wearing her shortest skirt, he imagined her going up the escalator at the mall and bending at the waist to fix her shoe and to flash her panties to the men standing behind her. He imagined her flashing shoe salesmen her panties or naked pussy while trying on shoes. He imagined her trying on clothes in a dressing room that had a curtain that she didn't close all the way. He imagined bored husbands and boyfriends ogling her underwear clad and/or topless body.

'Wow!'

Totally outrageous, how hot would that be to see the reaction of someone seeing something they shouldn't see of his wife while he watched? Only, she'd never do anything like that. She's not like that. She's not a whore or even a slut like her sister.

With her a one man woman, she's a good and modestly shy woman, except when it comes to giving him sex. Then, fortunately for him and grateful to her, she's a sexy, sexual wildcat in bed. Better than how he imagines her mother giving him sex, better than how he imagines her sister giving him sex, and better than how he imagines her best friend giving him sex, Gwen is a real sexpot in bed. With him happily married to her, not for her mother, not for her sister, and not for her best friend, he wouldn't trade one passionate night any of them for her for a lifetime with her.

* * * * *

With her long, lush, blonde hair mussed, even though she doesn't drink, except for an occasional glass of wine, she looked as if she's had sex all night after drinking heavily. She looked like she just had gangbang sex. While wondering if she was, she looked as if she was ready for sex now. Even at this early hour of the morning, she looked hot. Even at this early hour of the morning, especially at this hour of the morning, she was so damn sexy.

Fortunately for him, a perfect sexual match, with the insatiable, sexual appetite she had, unlike other frigid women he's heard rumors about, her libido rivals his horniness. He heard his friends and co-workers discussing their wives turning them down for sex. He heard his friends and co-workers discussing how they picked up a woman at a bar for sex. In all the years he's been married to Gwen, she's never turned him down for sex. Other than in his sexual fantasies of her mother, sister, and best friend, he never had to look for sex with another woman. In the way he knows his wife is so sexual in bed, with the four women so very much alike and with them always talking about sex when they're together, he imagines her mother, sister, and best friend are sexual too.

Whether having sex behind closed, bedroom doors or having sex in public, as long as it was discreet and in private, whenever he wanted sex, wherever he wanted sex, and whatever sexual thing he wanted to do, she was always ready for sex. With no one perfect, not even Gwen, he only wished she'd agree to do some flashing. He'd love nothing more than for her to lose her bikini top at the beach or to expose her panties or naked pussy when alighting from the passenger seat of the car. Imagining her flashing her panties to everyone walking behind her, he'd love for her to walk down the street on a windy day while wearing a light, flared skirt that blew up like a discarded plastic bag dancing in the wind.

Yet, no matter her refusing to flash anyone her underwear, topless, or naked body, in the way that he'd never reject her for sex, she's never said no to having sex with him because she had a headache or was too tired. With most women not even her equal never mind being better than her, she was a woman that no man in his right mind would ever cheat on and betray for another woman, especially for a lesser woman. Even though he's sexually fantasized about it thousands of times, he'd never trade her for her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. Even with all the beautiful and sexy celebrities who wore gowns at the Oscars, he wouldn't trade one night of hot sex with any of them for a lifetime of marital bliss with Gwen. He'd never jeopardize his marriage for one extramarital fling with anyone.

He loved her. He truly loved her. She wasn't just his wife, she was his best friend. He'd trust her with his new car, his beloved Mustang GT, his money, his credit cards, and even with his life. She'd never betray him by cheating on him. With her always there for him, he's always there for her.

"How did I sleep?"

Staring right through him, she looked at him blindly. As if needing to repeat the question for her to understand his question, she repeated his question while giving him a questioning look. She looked at him while answering his question with her question as if she was in a drug, dazed fog.

With her answering his question with her question and with her giving him a questioning look, it was then that he had the realization that, in all the years they've been married, he's never asked her how she slept. He's never been home to ask her that question. Already gone to work, generally he's up and out of the house before she even awakens. With this the first day of his new work schedule, this is his first time seeing her in the morning after the side effects of her taking a sleeping pill.

Now with him working the second shift, he'll be home for breakfast and early morning sexual snacks. Curious about the dream he had last night, he wondered if his change in work and sleeping schedule had anything to do with him having a change in his sexual fantasies while sleeping. Instead of having one separate, sexual fantasy of her mother, her sister, or her best friend each night, he wondered if he'd have three sexy dreams again tonight of her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

If he did have three sexy dreams again tonight, he wondered if he'd have them every night from hereon. If he did have three sexy dreams again tonight, he wondered if they'd all eventually morph together as one, big, sexual fantasy. He wondered if he changed his work schedule to the graveyard shift, if he'd dream of all three women having wild, orgy like sex with him and/or even lesbian sex with one another. He wouldn't mind watching Trudy and Genevieve giving Heather hot, lesbian sex just as he wouldn't mind Heather sexually going at Genevieve.

'Wow!'

He looked at his wife standing in the kitchen as if she was still his Prom Queen dressed for the Senior Prom twenty years ago instead of standing before him in her bathrobe, nightgown, and slippers.

"I haven't been here in the morning in years to greet you when you awaken," he said giving her a loving smile. "It's nice to see you in the morning when you're upright instead of when you're ensconced in bed with the blankets up to your neck and your big, beautiful, blue eyes closed," he said.

As if she wasn't completely understanding him, she looked at him to yawn again before responding. In the way that she looked, so soft, so warm, and so furry in that robe, nightgown, and slippers, with him knowing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her nightgown, no bra and no panties, he just wanted to hold her. He just wanted to feel her through her bathrobe before undoing the ties to feel her through her nightgown while kissing and kissing her. He just wanted to remove her bathrobe, spin her around, lift up her nightgown, and bend her over the kitchen table and give her the hot, sexual love she so deserves.

As if he hasn't told her that enough, he could never tell her enough; he just wanted to tell her how much he loved her. Scooping her up in his arms, he just wanted to take her back to bed. Even after being together for so long, he just wanted to kiss her, hold her, touch her, and feel her before making love to her. As if she was his personal, high priestess or as if she was his virgin ready to sacrifice to the Gods, she looked so innocent, so vulnerable, so beautiful, and so pure clad all in white. He looked at her as if she was his princess and he was his prince or as if she was his queen and he was her king. Especially after the sexual fantasies he had last night of her mother, sister, and best friend, he had the uncontrollable urge to make passionate love to her.

With her working from home, had he known what she enjoyed wearing when lounging around the house in the early morning and again late at night, she could have saved the expense of a wedding gown. Being that this is how he mostly sees her and will always remember her, in the way she's dressed now, in her nightgown, bathrobe, and slippers, is how she should have appeared at the altar when he married her. With her his walking, talking, unmade bed of a sexpot of a woman, his loving wife, even if she walked down the aisle in her bathrobe, nightgown, and slippers, without makeup, and with her blonde hair mussed, without a doubt, he still would have married her. Even when dressed like that, she was so damn sexy.

Where other woman look pretty bad in the morning without their makeup and with their hair stuck to their faces as if they slept in syrup, she looked pretty good. In the way that some women look so sexy no matter what they're wearing or not wearing, exuding sex in the way she always does, Gwen is as sexy in her nightclothes as she looks when wearing short skirts and low cut blouses. So glad that he married her, with all other women paling in comparison, he couldn't imagine being with any other woman but with her. Until death do they part, with her having his heart and soul, and with him having her heart and soul, and with them having one another's backs, they'll be together forever.

"I slept like the dead," she said yawning and stretching again. "I got up once to pee. And based on my dry throat, not very attractive of me, I think I was snoring," she said coughing and laughing. "Even though I still feel tired, I slept great," said Gwen stretching and yawning yet again before giving him a scolding look.

"I'm glad you had a good night's rest," said Roger happy that Gwen didn't hear him having sex with her mother, sister, and best friend.

"Only, I heard voices. Hearing voices that seemingly were so far away but were right next to me, you awakened me when you were talking in your sleep," she said giving him a curious look.

'Oh, oh,' he thought to himself. He wondered how much of his sexy conversation he was having with her mother, sister, and best friend she heard.

"Every night you talk in your sleep but last night was the worst. Last night, you were a blabbermouth," she said with a sexy laugh. "Last night, you were having entire conversations."

He looked at her hoping she didn't understand what he was saying. If she only knew he was having a sexual fantasy, the best sexual fantasy he's ever had of her mother, her sister, and her best friend, no doubt, she'd be mad. Yet, with him ready to confess that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend as his April Fools' joke, her hearing him talking in his sleep about the three women would only make his sexual confessions and his April Fools' joke even more believable.

"Sorry Honey," he said staring at the impressions her big nipples made not only through her nightgown but also through her bathrobe too.

She'd have to have super, big nipples for them to show through her thick, terrycloth, bathrobe and surely she did. She had amazing breasts, so firm and so shapely.

"Then, just as I dozed off, I heard you in the kitchen. I'd still be in bed had I not heard you making so much noise in the kitchen," she said looking past him to look at the stove. "What were you doing up so early? What were you doing to be making all of that noise?"

"Sorry Honey," was all that he could say while still wondering if she understood anything he said when he was talking in his sleep.

"Ordinarily, you're always so quiet in the morning that I never hear you leave for work. Now with you home on the first morning of your new schedule, you woke me up," she said rubbing her eyes, yawning, and laughing again. "I hope you won't be waking me up every morning."

Had he not already had her breakfast and the coffee made, in the way she looked so sexy and in the way that he felt so horny, he would have taken her back to bed. She could have closed her eyes and rested while he licked her pussy before he made sweet love to her and before she sucked his cock. In the way that he sexually fantasized giving her MILF of a mother three orgasms, he wanted to give his beautiful wife three orgasms too. In the way he sexually fantasized of fucking her sexy sister, after making passionate love to her first, he wanted to fuck his wife too. In the way he fantasized spinning Heather around for 69 sex, he wanted to spin his wife around and give her 69 sex too.

"Sorry Honey," he said apologizing instead again for disturbing her beauty sleep.

* * * * *

With the divorce rate hovering around fifty percent and with many married couples staying together for the sake of money, their house, and/or their children when they'd rather be divorced and be living with someone else, Roger was the rare man who truly loved his wife. He couldn't even imagine being with anyone else, even her beloved best friend, Heather. With the value of her in his life priceless, he wouldn't trade his wife for a billion dollars. He wouldn't trade his wife for any woman. Emotionally painful for him to even think about his life without Gwen, he couldn't even imagine living his life with anyone else but with Gwen. Sometimes overwhelmed with love, he just stares at her in the way of someone seeing a vision, a mirage, or a priceless work of art.

In the way that he did when he first met her, he still doodles her name. In the course of twenty years, loving her name nearly as much as he loves her, he's written Gwen and Gwendolyn thousands of times. As if she was his fantasy princess or his queen and he was her knight in shining armor or her king, he wished he had a more knightly name such as Galahad or Lancelot instead of Roger. With her his Queen and him her King, he wished he had a more kingly name such as, Richard or George.

So enthralled with her, she's always on his mind. In the way that Ric Ocasek of the Cars must feel being married to supermodel Paulina Porizkova, he can't believe Gwen is his wife. In the way that Billy Joel must have felt when married to Christie Brinkley, sometimes he needed to pinch himself to realize that someone who looks like him is married to someone who looks like her. Yet, thankfully different for a woman than it is for a man, women don't go by looks in the way that men do. In the way that some men are attracted to dumb blondes, women want more substance than what's on the surface. In the way that men want women who are a ten, women want real men. Women want kind, good, and loving men instead of just pretty men.

Obviously prejudiced by the love he felt for her, even when she was yawning, she was so very pretty. Even when she was dressed like this, in her bathrobe, nightgown, and slippers, especially when she was dressed like this, she was so very sexy. Now he felt guilty for having explicitly naked, sexual fantasies of her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Now, with the best April Fools' joke he was about to play on her, he couldn't wait to confess to her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

Better looking than all of his brother's wives, who are not dogs in the looks department themselves, she's better looking than his three sisters-in-law, Diane, Brenda, and Audrey. She's even better looking than his father's young, slutty girlfriend, Crystal, who worked as a hostess, slash cocktail waitress, slash stripper, slash model, slash actress, and slash porn star before hooking up with his Dad. Better looking than his best friend's wife, Jennifer, she's even better looking than his boss' way too young, hot wife, Jessica, with her silicone breasts and bleached, blonde hair.

Unbelievably, as good looking as her MILF of a mother, Gertrude, she's even better looking than her sexy sister, Genevieve, and hotter than her hot, best friend, Heather. Those four women together, his wife, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his wife's best friend, in the way of the Kardashians, should have their own reality TV show. They could call their TV show, The Blondes. If they did have their own reality TV show, and in the way that millions of men assuredly would lust over them from afar, he'd stare at the TV screen for an hour every week. On the chance of seeing one or all of them without their clothes or hearing them say something stupid, and/or watching them do something funny, if only in the attractive and sexy way they looked, he thought those four women would make for great entertainment.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds