• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cruising For a Wild Fuck

Cruising For a Wild Fuck

123

We'd been on many vacations together, but never a cruise.

Steve had finished his football season and I managed to schedule three weeks off so we decided to head to the Caribbean for a cruise around the islands in the warm weather. To make it interesting, we decided we would book as two singles, and then planned to spend the time 'picking each other up'. Our marriage had been full of wild sexual adventures as any of you who know us will be well aware. We thought it might be fun to role play a little while on the cruise pretending we were meeting again for the first time. This was just another in our long line of things we do to keep the spark in our love life, and so whilst I booked a luxury suite, Steve booked the bare minimum room way below deck. The plan was that we would of course get together and stay in my suite once our little erotic adventure was underway, but that we would enjoy the excitement of 'meeting' for the first time.

At least that was the plan.

In the week leading up to the cruise I had gone shopping for some sexy outfits. Lingerie, heels, dresses and a selection of one piece and small bikinis rounded out quite a collection, and I was planning to seduce my husband with a different outfit each day and night. In addition, three days before we embarked I had a full body wax, had long, fake, gel nails put on and painted bright red, and I had my hair done. I also had a wonderful spray tan which had settled nicely into a glowing bronze colour by the time the porter offered to carry my large bags onto the deck and showed me to my suite.

It was opulence personified, and whilst it was more than we usually spent on vacation, I figured we deserved it. We had taken a serious punt buying the real estate agency from Al, my former boss, several years ago now, and had worked very hard to get things running well. Steve was hands off of course, keeping his own position within the football industry, but I was fully in control of all aspects of the company and whilst I now had two Managers running the day-to-day operations, I was in charge of special projects and major account negotiations, which I loved.

I took a few moments to wander through the suite, checking out the bathroom, the spa, yes, SPA, and then the bedroom and sall living room complete with big screen tv. It really was lovely and I was looking forward to spending a bit of time inside enjoying the suite as much as I was the decks and stopover breaks at the various carribean destinations.

Meanwhile Steve was settling in to his modest room on the bottom level and was putting his things away when there was a knock on his cabin door. He had booked a twin single bed room, just in case we felt like being naughty and getting together down there.

"Come on in!" he responded, feeling relaxed and fully expecting to see me standing there.

He was wrong.

As the small door swung open, a porter was standing there with a young man, aged about twenty.

"Mr.Bennett?"

"Yep, that's me" replied Steve.

"Um, we have a small problem, Mr.Bennett."

Ten minutes later, the 'small problem' had been sorted out. It turned out that the cruise had been overbooked, and as a result they had offered Steve a 50% refund if he would allow the young man to share the room with him.

Knowing that he would be spending most nights, if not all, in my suite on the top level, Steve didn't mind at all. In fact, given the refund, it actually worked out pretty well for everyone. He introduced himself to the young man, and learned that Yanne was a tourist from Holland, and was working his way slowly to Australia where he had accepted a position as a paramedic. Ironically, he was to be stationed in Melbourne, only a few kilometres from where we lived.

Back in my room, oblivious to what was happening with my husband, I unpacked my things and as I was admiring the tan colour of my long legs, there was also a knock at my door.

"Come in."

A tall man in full ship's uniform entered, carrying a large silver ice bucket with a bottle of champagne inside it and two glasses.

"Compliments of the company, madam. May I pour you a glass?"

"By all means," I replied, smiling.

"Are you alone madam, or shall I pour a second glass?" he asked politely, with just a hint of sparkle in his eye.

I knew how to tease him, and responded, "Just me this time, thank you. I'm looking to relax and spread my wings a little this trip."

As he popped the cork and poured me a champagne I went back to unpacking my things, reaching for a small red thong bikini from my suitcase, holding it up making sure he saw it as I reached for the glass, holding the thong in the other hand.

"Well, let me say that if madam wears THAT, she will be sure to have a pleasant time onboard!"

And with that cocky response the handsome young steward exited my room, closing the door behind him as I took in the view of his tight buns encased in the trousers of his uniform.

I spent about half an hour getting everything put away, and by the time it was done, I had emptied two glasses of champagne and was feeling delightfully mellow. The announcement came from the ship's Captain that we were about to disembark, and so, pouring a third glass, I grabbed my sunglasses and headed out onto the deck. Just outside my room was a perfect viewing platform, my cabin door opening on to the small area about ten metres from the nose of the huge cruise ship, and I walked to the rail and watched the action below as gangplanks were pulled in, ropes freed and the tug boat took hold of the front of the ship and eased us out of the harbour.

Standing at the rail watching the ship move slowly away from the dock, I was suddenly aware of being watched. Glancing to my left, I caught a man of about sixty looking my way. He was alone, and wearing very neat ooking pants and a shirt, with what I could tell was lots of gold jewellery. His shirt was unbuttoned and I giggled inwardly as I raised my glass to him, smiling. He looked like the classic gangster boss, all bling and sleazy. I was wearing white capri pants and heels with a simple t-shirt and bra, but I knew that if I turned away from Mr.Bling, he would get an eyeful of my white thong panty under my capris.

Loving the moment, I sipped my champagne as I sloooooowly rolled my hips away from him and leaned forward, feigning to look over the rail. I felt the thong panty tuck tighter into my ass crack as the capri pants tightened with the stretching motion, and I knew he was copping an eyeful of my ass.

I waited in that position for a good thirty seconds before turning back to face him, sipping again from my glass, raising it to him, and then walking back onto my room, leaving him standing there, his jaw hanging down as if he had just spilled his dinner!

Call me evil, but, god, I just truly love teasing men with my body, and making them want me.

Part of Steve's and my plan was that on the first night we would seek each other out and have dinner together, but we had no concrete plans about which restaurant or bar we would meet in. We figured it would be more erotic to have to find each other, but the truth is that we had not really understood just how big the ship was, nor just how many bars and restaurants were on board! We had our mobiles and I was about to text Steve to suggest we make better plans, but then something told me to wait. I'm not sure if it was the third glass of champagne, the sea breeze as the boat set sail, or the fact that for the first time in twenty years I was 'single' again, but I decided to dress for dinner and just head out and see what happened.

As I finished my champagne and smiled at myself for teasing Mr.Bling who I realised must have been staying in one of the rooms next to mine, I climbed into the shower and dressed for dinner. As it was the first night I thought I'd keep it simple and tasteful, and so put on my black jersey dress with a pair of matching black heels. The dress is skin tight but modestly cut, and with only a little cleavage showing, I put on a bra which helped my fifty year old boobs stay up and about. Gold hoop earrings and some red lipstick completed my ensemble. I checked my look in the mirror, fluffed my blonde hair, grabbed my clutch purse and headed out to see what was available in terms of restaurants and bars for dinner.

I know many of you will say I should have done my research better, or grabbed the services guide, but I've never been that kind of woman. I much prefer to just see what's out there, and so, with that in mind, I walked down the hallway to the elevator and headed to the sixth level restaurant precinct, hoping to find a nice place to have some dinner and also hopefully meet up with my husband, Steve.

I was alone in the elevator, and when the doors chimed for the sixth floor, I walked out and was stunned by the opulence of the entire scene before me. There was a grand dining room, surrounded by a series of smaller eating areas, and several bars around the outside of each of the eating areas. Everywhere I looked, people were drinking, chatting, and eating, and they were all well dressed!

I wasn't really thirsty, but a handsome young waiter approached me with a tray of drinks and offered me a glass of champagne. I couldn't say no, so I took a flute and sipped at my fourth champagne since stepping on to the boat that afternoon!

I spent a few more minutes just getting my bearings, walking around the entire floor, seeing all the different places to eat and drink. I settled at a bar in the corner of the largest room, and sipped my champagne as I watched things going on around me.

I was keen on the eating area to the far side of the large room, and was about to get up and go and find a seat, when out of nowhere, a voice whispered into my ear.

"Well, hello there, you big tease!"

It was a gravelly, quite sexy voice, but I wasn't going to give in that easily!

"I beg your pardon?" I snapped back, turning my head to see who was speaking.

It was Mr.Bling!

"My name is Antonio Rigatori, but my friends call me Rocky, and you, my sexy, hot little fucker, are certainly going to be one of my friends if that little flash on the deck earlier is anything to go by."

He smiled and kissed my hand, and I noticed his teeth were amazingly white and the rings on his fingers were apparently real gold.

"Well...Rocky, I guess it's nice to meet you, but I have no idea what you mean about, "a little flash" earlier?

I played coy as I sipped my champagne again and felt light-headed as the alcohol continued to take hold of my system.

"Ooooh, so that's your game, huh? Right...well, I like a challenge, baby!"

He was smiling again, and I smiled back, inwardly enjoying the banter between us. After chatting a little more we decided to sit and eat together. I discovered he was married, but that is wife, Anya, had not joined him on this cruise as she was tending her unwell mother in Rome. He said he knew quite a few poeple on the cruise however, and had done this particular cruise several times before. He was retired but didn't tell me what he had done for a career. In return I decided to keep him in suspense, and didn't mention that I was married. I told him I was in real estate and was taking a much-needed break and that I had a soft spot for the kind of dark-skinned men found here in the Carribean. He smiled wickedly, and we ordered our meals as the waitress approached, wearing neat black pants and a lovely white blouse, hiding a flesh coloured, lacey bra underneath.

Dinner was fabulous and as I sipped on my fifth champagne for the evening, feeling now very tipsy, I found myself really enjoying Rocky's company. He was a skilled flirt, very funny, and also in some way very domineering. Every time there was a decision to be made, Rocky spoke for me, and whilst in business I like to make decisions myself, I found myself warming to the firm contorl of the mature stranger.

As dinner finished Rocky invited me to a show up on the entertainment deck, and I accepted, wondering where Steve had ended up? Rocky took me by the arm and we entered the lift and rode up three floors before we exited and were faced with three hallways. Rocky stopped a moment, looking at each of the options in front of us.

"So, my dear. In front of us we have an interesting choice to make. Two of these hallways lead to the kind of show that the general public enjoy on such cruises. One is a dancing cabaret, the second a magic show. But, the third is a private show reserved for VIP cruise members only, and as I am one of those, I am able to offer you the third option as my guest. Now, having spent a wonderful dinner getting to know you, I suspect you would enjoy the third option, but are you the ind of woman who will let a stranger make a decision for you on the first date?"

"OOOooh, was what we just had a date, Rocky? I thought it was just a chance dinner with a nice old man."

I smiled back, wickedly...

"AAAAaaaah, the bitch emerges from the depths. I like that!"

And with that he took me by the hand and led me down the third hallway without saying another word. I smiled as we headed towards the mysterious members only VIP show, wondering what I was about to experience.

Down in the depths of the ship Steve and Yanne were getting to know each other despite the age difference. The Dutch paramedic was a keen soccer play, and as Steve worked with the AFL Football department, the men soon realised they had much in common and enjoyed a few beers together as they explored the ship. As dinner time arrived, Steve apologised and said he had to meet some friends, and excused himself, planning to find me and share our first dinner on the ship. Like me, however, he had not realised just how big the ship was and how many places there were to eat! He realised pretty quickly that it was a silly decision not to make more concrete plans, and decided to just have something to eat alone as he was famished.

Steve settled into a bar stool at a small western style steakhouse eatery and ordered his favourite, a t-bone with some chips and salad. My man is nothing if not a real man! Anyway, after eating his steak he headed out looking for me again, enjoyng exploring such a fantastic ship with all it had to offer.

As Rocky and I approached the entry of the VIP club, two large, black doormen smiled at him. ONe of them spoke, his amazing white teeth beaming, matching the crisp white shirt he was wearing under his tuxedo uniform.

"Good evening Mr.Rigatori. Welcome back, Sir! I trust you and the young lady will enjoy the show."

I blushed, noting the smile in his eyes as he said that to Rocky, not to mention the massive size of his muscular arms, which made my legs go weak. I'm a sucker for a nice pair of arms, and I was certain Mr.Dazzle had some nice guns under is tux.

"Lovely to see you both too, and yes, I am certain we will both enjoy the show. Who is performing tonight?"

Mr.Dazzle answered, "Well, being the first night of the cruise, it's a slightly smaller cast tonight, sir. James, Rochelle, Lisa and Timothy are on stage this evening."

Rocky smiled.

"Excellent. Then once again I am certain this fine 'young' lady and I will enjoy the performance."

As he escorted me inside, I punched him playfully in the arm.

"Ouch! Pray tell, what was that for my dear?"

"That was for the sarcastic way you said 'Young' back there...I'm not THAT old, you know!"

He smiled and laughed, and we were shown to a small semi-circular leather booth with a fabulous view of a raised platform stage about five or six metres in front of us. As we settled into the booth, I took in the surroundings. It was a very classy looking room, and there were only twelve booths and a small bar to one side, with two sets of doors, one either side of the platform or stage area. We chatted and Rocky asked me if I was thirsty. I felt rather tipsy, so I asked for a lime and soda. Rocky rached under the small round table in front of us and before I knew it, a gorgeous looking watiress appeared. Now, without a word of a lie, I swear to you she was wearing a g-string leotard, pure black, high-cut, and amazing gladiator-style ankle boots. It was an incredible outfit, and this young woman had the body of an amazon. She was, quite simply, stunning.

As she approached the table, her eyes cast downwards, and she waited.

"A lime and soda spritzer for the lady, and a scotch on the rocks for me, please Michelle."

The striking woman walked off, her amazingly tight buns wiggling in the g-string lleotard as I watched her leave without saying a word.

"Interesting!" I said, "Her outfit reminded me of my gym gear back in the day!"

I had first started going to the gym when I was in my late teens in the 1980's, and the fashion back then was extremely high cut g-string leotard, of which I owned many! My nipples began to stiffen as my memory of all the times I had teased and shown off on the weight machines came flooding back.

"Dee, my dear, this is a very special part of the ship, and there are many, many more surprises in store on this cruise for people with Membership privileges. I am taking a stab in the dar here but I have the feeling you will enjoy the show. If not, well at least we enjoyed a fabulous dinner and shared each other's company!"

We giggled and laughed like a married couple for about ten minutes before our drinks arrived, served once again by the incredible Michelle and her ridiculously erotic body. Rocky must have noticed my interest in her.

"It seems young Michelle has captured your attention? Are you bisexual, may I ask?"

I nearly choked as I sipped my spritzer, the bubbles getting caught in my nose as I laughed.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Ooh, come now, don't be such a prude. I am a man of many talents, and judging the sexual interest of beautiful women is one of them. Something tells me a fox like you would have sampled both sides of the coin in her time. I am right, yes?"

He had me, but I was not giving in that easily.

"I never fuck and tell."

He laughed. I sipped my drink, and as we smiled at each other the lights in the room dimmed and a beautiful woman of abot my age, wearing a stunning white, body hugging formal gown walked onto the platform area holding a microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the beautiful Carnival Breeze cruiseliner once again. This Carribean cruise will enlighten you, tantalize you, and hopefully tonight, tittilate you a little as well. I trust you will enjoy the show. Please welcome to the stage, the amazing 'Lewd Quartet'.

As she ushered the performers on stage and exited through the doors to the left, I was enthralled by the name of the act, but wondered what on earth the 'Lewd Quartet' was all about. I also wondered what my husband, Steve, was up to. I knew that by now he would be looking for me, and for a moment I wondered if I should try and find him somehow. That thought lasted exactly ten seconds, until four incredible looking young people made their way onto the stage in front of us. The entered as two couples, the two men hand in hand, and the the two women likewise. It was intriguing! The men wore white, tight pants, showing off what appeared to be rather generous bulges. The women wore white, toga-like costumes, and I swear I could make out their nipples through the very transparent material.

In the booth, Rocky was seated to my right, and as the four entered, I felt his hand drop to rub my thigh outside my jersey dress.

Back on deck, Steve had finished his meal, and deciding to try and find me again, he ventured upstairs to where the more classy clubs, casinos and restaurants were. Seeing a flashy looking casino room, he entered. Looking across the main floor, he spotted a blonde woman wearing a long white dress, and, recognising the shape of her shoulders, walked over. Tapping the woman on the shoulder, he spoke.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cruising For a Wild Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds