• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Wealth Pt. 02

Wealth Pt. 02

123456...10

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Author's Note: Wealth 01 is in the 'Lesbian Sex' category. Most would find it helpful to read Wealth 01 before reading Wealth 02.

*****

Chapter 11

"Hey Daddy," Toni sang out as she approached Barry's office.

"Yeah?" Barry looked up as Toni and Anita stood in the doorway of his home office.

"We're like off to see the Green Queen; anything you like want me to tell her?" Toni asked.

Stacy pursed her lips as she examined a smudge on one of her expensive deck shoes. She did not care for Barry's daughter and thought that the little Mexican charity case Toni drug around with her was probably nothing but a user.

"Hmm? Oh, oh, yeah, tell her and Mister Save the Universe that I have seen the error of my ways and none of the cars I sell run on fossil fuels any longer," Barry smiled and got to his feet, rolling up the chart of the Gulf of Mexico.

Toni stood, waiting for the punch line.

"Nope; they all run on little puppy dogs," Barry concluded and gave Toni a kiss, hesitated for a split second, then gave Anita a chaste kiss as well.

"Whatever," Toni said, rolling her eyes.

"Bye, Mr. Barry, bye Miss Stacy," Anita said, following Toni, who was already dashing out the front door.

Mrs. Alvarez smiled and waved as Anita waved to her.

Anita got into the car and turned to say something to Toni but saw that Toni was already slipping into the depression that sometimes overwhelmed her when she visited her mother.

"It'll be all right," Anita said quietly and touched Toni's hand.

"I like don't know what I'd do without you," Toni said flatly.

"Probably have to take your medication," Anita almost said but bit the words back.

Anita had heard Alexis, Susan, and Jenee say that Toni needed to be on medication. Only Caitlin seemed to know that Toni Delacroix had actually been prescribed medication by a doctor.

But after Toni's rage-filled attack on Anita, screaming and accusing Anita of wanting Miss Terry Dayton's affections, Anita was stunned when, the very next school day, Toni greeted her with a quick kiss and hug, as if nothing had ever happened.

"Told you," Susan said. "Bitch is psycho."

"Susan!" Alexis chided her friend.

To Anita, Alexis smiled sympathetically.

"She gets happy, she gets sad then she gets happy again," Alexis said.

"Sad! She goes fucking nuts," Jenee corrected.

"Hates her meds," Caitlin had said. "Makes her feel stupid."

"Feel stupid?" Susan hooted. "She is..."

"Shut up, Susan," Caitlin snapped.

They all shut up when Toni returned from an impromptu chat with Sister Lucy.

Now, almost two months after that tirade, Anita and Toni had gone through a few blow-ups, a few tears, but nothing like that one screaming fit.

Their business was flourishing; quite often the soaps were being plucked out of their hands as they attempted to put it onto the shelves at T. Dayton's Salon.

"Ooh, is that the Raw Milk and Honey? Don't even bother taking it out of the box; I'll take them all," Daphne Baggett demanded.

"Pumpkin and Spice? Give me three bars of that," another customer demanded. "No, no, give me five; my sister's coming to town and I know she'll steal a couple of them."

Anita's first official purchase with her income from A And A Soaps had been a cell phone. That was the day she learned that there was a difference between advertisement and information

"I'm getting the LG; that one they keep showing on TV," Anita said excitedly as Toni drove them to the PC Nation

Store in DeGarde.

"Why?" Toni asked.

"Because it gets four Gs and you can..." Anita parroted the commercial.

"What's a G?" Toni asked as they parked.

"It's a, it's a, you need it to do downloads and..." Anita had stammered.

"Baby, we like don't even get four Gs out here; three Gs is like the best you're going to do," Toni smiled. "Why not just get one like I got?"

"Because the LG is free," Anita said.

"Uh huh, if you sign up for a two year contract with AT&T, which piggy-backs off of PC Nation's towers here," Toni said as she opened the door to the store. "You'll just be paying an extra forty dollars more a month for two years; do the math."

"That's nine hundred and sixty dollars!" Anita said.

"Yep; like on top of PC Nation's forty nine a month too. Now, this one? Two ninety nine and forty nine dollar month to month, no contract," Toni said, picking up a sleek phone.

"And the new screen's a lot bigger than the old one," a sales person offered.

Toni did show Anita the LG that was advertised. When held up against the phone that Toni had, the one that Toni showed to her, the two were nearly identical.

"Take it," Anita nodded to the girl.

In the car, Toni screamed with laughter when she was the very first person Anita called. All the way to Anita's trailer, they talked with each other on their cell phones, as if they were not sitting right next to each other.

When Anita showed Marco her new phone, Marco sneered.

"You threw away two hundred and ninety nine dollars? On that? The LG is free," he laughed derisively.

"Uh huh, free, with a two year contract with is eighty nine dollars a month. and if you cancel, you pay for the phone, oh, which is, by the way, four hundred bucks, smart guy," Anita sneered. "Do the math."

Now, Anita pulled her cell phone out and typed out a message.

'ILY 1000X' and hit 'Send.'

Toni looked down briefly as her cell phone chimed, then smiled.

"And I like love you a thousand times a thousand," she responded and turned onto the dirt road that would lead them to her mother's home.

At the Delacroix house, Stacy waited while Barry put the coordinates into his GPS system. She did a quick check of her makeup while she waited. Finally, he nodded, indicating

that he was ready.

"Now, is that little red headed freak really going sailing with us?" Stacy snapped, letting her anger bubble out as Barry closed the door to his office.

"Little... Yes, Caitlin's really going sailing with us," Barry said easily as he waved goodbye to Miss Alvarez.

"For Heaven's Sake, why?" Stacy snapped as she decided it was still too warm for her windbreaker.

"Hang on to that; it might get cold out there," Barry cautioned.

"Answer me," Stacy demanded.

"What?" Barry asked as he started the car.

"Why, is a nineteen year old bony red headed slut going sailing with us," Stacy said through gritted teeth.

"Oh," Barry smiled, actually enjoying Stacy's discomfort.

Stacy had finally admitted that she would like to take their relationship up to the next level that she did possibly see Barry as Husband number three. She had been embarrassed and angered when Barry asked which husband she was forgetting, one, two or three?

He had been completely honest with her; he did not see her as Wife number Two, just did not see himself ever getting married again. If she stayed, she would stay with that understanding. If she left, he would miss her, but he would wish her well.

Since that day Stacy had been doing her best to fuck him into changing his mind. It galled her, and crushed her to think that she had wasted all that time on Barry Delacroix, and angered her to no end that she would have nothing to show for her time and investment into Barry Delacroix.

"Well?" Stacy shrilled.

"Well, she was there when Henry and I were talking about taking the schooner out; I invited Dr. Wilson along since he was standing there; he brought his Lamborghini in for an oil change and she said she wanted to go," Barry calmly said, turning onto the road that would take them to the Jazz Beach marina.

"What was I supposed to do; tell her 'no'?" Barry asked, accelerating.

"Yes!" Stacy shrilled. "That's exactly what you should have told her! And what's the little bitch doing hanging around your showroom for anyway?"

He said nothing, simply smiled at her, which infuriated her into a stony silence.

Barry smiled as he saw Caitlin's small Saturn just ahead of them.

He whipped around the small car, horn bleating, then laughed as he could see Caitlin' sticking her tongue out at them.

Stacy glared white hot hatred at the interloper when Caitlin pulled up and parked next to them at the marina.

"Hi Barry," Caitlin shrilled when Barry got out of the car. "Hi Miss Stacy."

"Hey," Barry responded.

"Mr. Henry says it's slip number forty two," Caitlin informed Stacy.

"I have been on the boat before," Stacy spat at the girl.

If Stacy's anger affected Caitlin in any way, the red head did not let it show, just grabbed a bag from her car, locked the car, and skipped ahead.

"Next one," Barry called out before Caitlin dashed down a wooden walkway.

"Oh, okay, thanks," Caitlin cheerfully called back and raced ahead.

"And that's what a bony red headed slut is doing going sailing with us," Barry wanted to tell Stacy. "She's happy, excited to be going sailing, instead of acting like it's a chore, and having to dress up like she's going on some kind of photo shoots."

"That?" Caitlin gasped when she spotted the two masted boat. "That's your boat?"

"Yeah, got the slip fees and the insurance to prove it," Barry smiled as Caitlin gawked at the Pretty Antoinette.

"I changed my mind," Caitlin said to Barry as she scrambled onto the boat.

"Oh yeah?" Barry asked as he unlocked the cabin.

"Yeah, I don't want that car no more," Caitlin said.

"Oh, good thing; you weren't getting that car anyway," Barry smiled.

"No, I want this boat," Caitlin said. "Now, show me my new boat."

"My boyfriend, all right?" Stacy did scream at the girl when Caitlin clutched onto Barry's arm. "Get your fucking hands off him!"

" Stacy!" Barry barked at her.

" Fuck you; I'm going home," Stacy spat, whirling and climbing back onto the wooden walkway.

"Long walk home," Barry spat.

"Keys, now," Stacy snarled, hand extended.

"Got two choices," Barry snapped back. "You can get on this boat or you can go wait in the office."

Stacy whirled on her heel and stomped off to the Marina's Office.

Barry showed Caitlin the small galley, the two states rooms and the small bunk room underneath the cockpit of the boat.

"Oh, that is so cute!" Caitlin shrilled.

She reached into her bag and grabbed a tube of sun block. She liberally covered herself, making sure to get ears, neck and shoulders.

"Get my back?" Caitlin cooed, batting her eyes at him as she raised the hem of her pink tee shirt.

She pulled her long carrot orange hair out of the way, still smiling over her shoulder at him. He smirked; it was blatantly obvious that Caitlin was just having him apply the lotion so that he could see that she wore no bra underneath the thin pink tee shirt, that her small breasts were bouncing freely.

"Uh huh," he smiled but did smear a good amount of sun block on the freckled back.

" Ahoy there," Henry called out.

"Hi, welcome to the Pretty Antoinette," Caitlin said, immediately assuming the role of hostess. "We have life jackets right there. I have sun block in case you need it and we have..."

"Honey, we've been on the boat before," Shirley St. Martin, Henry's wife said, patting the girl on the arm.

"Oh," Caitlin said, feeling slightly foolish.

"But I don't think we've met; I'm Shirley St. Martin," the older woman smiled warmly.

"Oh, hi! I'm Caitlin Weinstein," Caitlin said, shaking the woman's hand.

"Are you one of Toni's friends?" Shirley asked. "Barry, is Toni joining us?"

"No, well, yeah, I am one of Toni's friends, but no, Toni's not here. I'm..." Caitlin said.

"She's..." Barry said, coming out of the galley.

"...Barry's next wife," Caitlin said with all the confidence of a nineteen year old girl.

"What? Well, good, it's about time someone managed to land this boy," Shirley laughed and greeted Barry with a kiss.

"What?" Stacy yelped.

It had taken Stacy only a few minutes in the dank, fishy smelling and unbearably warm office to realize just how foolish she was being. Leaving her man alone with a nineteen year old girl that had made absolutely no secret of the fact that she was very attracted to her man was romantic suicide.

Stacy had stomped her way back to the Pretty Antoinette, prepared to eat crow.

"Hi, Miss Stacy," Caitlin said calmly. "Life jackets are..."

"I know where the life jackets are," Stacy yelled, made her way to the front states room and slid the door shut with a bang.

"Oh," Caitlin said, all the fun out of being a hostess wearing thin.

"But Honey, has Barry showed you where he keeps the Bloody Mary mix?" Shirley asked graciously.

"Well, yes he has!" Caitlin said happily, bounding into the galley.

"Ahoy there," Dr. William Wilson said.

"Ahoy, welcome to the Pretty Antoinette, hope you brought a windbreaker; it can get cold out there on the open water," Caitlin said, bounding into the role of hostess. "We have life jackets right here and..."

"Bloody Marys if you're interested," Shirley said.

"Hey Cher," Milt Duhon smiled as he approached the boat.

"Hey! I know you!" Caitlin squealed.

She looked right past Milt Duhon at Chelsea Guidry, Channel 12 news reporter and Milt Duhon's girlfriend. "You're Chelsea Guidry! You're the reporter asked that really cute cop if he was single!" Caitlin squealed.

"Oh my God!" Chelsea laughed an embarrassed laugh. "That was like over a year ago!"

"Cute as he was?" Caitlin said. "Girl! I would have asked him the same thing!"

"And I'm..." Milt Duhon said.

"Yeah, yeah, you're the reason my Momma keeps messing up her diet," Caitlin said dismissively. "You're that chef guy."

Henry couldn't help but laugh at Milt's stunned expression. After a moment, the local celebrity shrugged and smiled as Caitlin showed them the life jackets, the sun block she'd brought, and cautioned them about being exposed too long to the sun's harmful rays.

"Anyone else, Honey?" Caitlin called out to Barry as he was unwrapping the tarp from the sails.

"When I become 'Honey'?" Barry asked.

"Two more; oops, see them," Milt said and waved to two blonde girls that were dressed in bikinis that were barely more than postage stamps.

"Hi, welcome to the Pretty Antoinette," Caitlin grumbled to the two interns from Channel 12 as they boarded the sailboat.

"Didn't show them where the life jackets are," Henry commented.

"Hope they fall overboard," Caitlin grumbled to him.

"Caitlin Sweetie, Barry have any lemons?" Shirley asked.

"Oh, yes ma'am," Caitlin said brightly. "Right here."

"Now, help me make some spritzers?" Shirley asked.

Outside of Ed and Darlene's rusted shack in Jack's Creek, Anita tried to avoid breathing through her nose as Ed Byrd, Darlene's boyfriend, prattled on and on about the evil King Sanitation, whose toxic dump site was less than five miles, away from them. The stench of his unwashed body was overwhelming. Unfortunately, as Anita tried to move away from him, Ed Byrd moved closer to her.

"Reduce, recycle, reuse," Ed intoned. "Do they do any of that?"

"I don't know," Anita said wearily.

"And like, I don't care," Toni snapped, earning herself a glare from her mother.

"Well you better care!" Ed said, really warming up to his topic.

"Hey, Ed, we're like going now, okay, like great to see you," Toni said, grabbing Anita's hand.

"But you just got here; y'all don't want no lunch?" Darlene whined.

"Is it like cooked?" Toni retorted.

" And what kind of question is that?" Darlene asked, perturbed.

"Like a normal one," Toni said.

in the car, Anita let out her breath.

"Hungry?" Toni asked.

"Good God no!" Anita complained. "How can you even think of eating? Their smell was..."

"Get used to it," Toni said flatly, pulling into Cowboy's BBQ parking lot. "Ever eaten here?"

"No," Anita admitted.

"Baby back ribs are the best," Toni said, getting out of the car.

"Better than Back Yard's?" Anita said.

"Yeah, they do a wet rub here," Toni said, opening the door of the dilapidated building.

The hostess pointed to the restrooms and Toni and Anita used the facilities.

"I love your hair back like that," Toni said, playfully tugging on Anita's pony-tail.

"Yeah?" Anita asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, shows off your pretty face," Toni said.

"Toni, my face's not pretty," Anita said, looking at herself, but not really seeing herself.

Anita did not see that using better quality soap and not using large amounts of bargain brand cosmetics had cleared up her skin. Anita did not see that eating better, getting more exercise, and just generally being happier had brought a healthy glow to her.

She playfully splashed a little water on Toni.

"Bitch!" Toni laughed and prepared to return the favor.

An extremely obese woman waddled in, ending their horse play.

The hostess showed Toni and Anita to a booth and nodded when the girls ordered unsweet iced tea.

"And see, they got like sweet, tangy, spicy, oh, and here's the one I like always get," Toni said, pulling out the 'Sweet Heat' bottle of sauce.

"This on one or two checks?" a bored looking waitress asked.

"One," Toni said. "I want like a half rack of baby back ribs."

"Sides?" the girl asked.

"Fries, and um, y'all still got them like fried jalapenos?" Toni asked.

"Yes ma'am, you?" the waitress asked Anita.

"Same," Anita decided.

On the Pretty Antoinette, Caitlin pulled Sierra, one of the interns into the galley, out of the sun, and applied a cool compress to the girl's beet red face.

"Sweetheart, you really should have put some sun block on," Caitlin crooned to the slightly older girl.

"But I NEVER burn," Sierra whined.

"Honey, we're out on the open water, there's no protection out here; it bounces off the water too," Caitlin said.

She stuck her head out the boat's cabin.

"Honey? We got a first aid kit?" Caitlin called out.

"Under the sink and quit calling me 'Honey'," Barry called back.

"Call you whatever I want to," Caitlin called back, smiling widely as Shirley laughed out loud at her cheekiness.

Caitlin found the sunburn spray, made Sierra close her eyes and liberally sprayed her.

"Here, drink this; no, no more alcohol for you," Caitlin ordered, pressing a glass of 7-Up into the girl's hand.

""Cathy, come see," Caitlin ordered, sticking her head out the galley.

"Whew," Cathy, the other intern complained as she stepped into the cooler interior of the sailboat.

"Okay, let's see, okay, you're not as bad as Sierra, but you're still getting pretty burnt out there," Caitlin fussed and also sprayed Cathy with the spray.

"Barry, she's a keeper," Shirley commented.

Stacy felt the bile rise up in her throat and she glared at the gray haired woman.

"She's a child," Stacy snapped.

A moment later, Caitlin came back out, followed by two girls that were now covered by the miniscule wraps they'd brought with them

"We're going to need some more of that sunburn spray; used almost the whole thing on them," Caitlin said, playfully nudging Barry away from the tiller. "My turn; how you do this thing?"

Outside of the restaurant, Anita laughed as Toni let out a huge belch.

"Thank you for lunch and thank you for doing that before you got in the car," she laughed.

"Welcome," Toni smiled.

"Now, you like want to go home or..." Toni asked, trailing a finger up the inside of Anita's shorts.

"Or," Anita admitted.

"Good," Toni smiled at her, then started the car.

Miss Alvarez greeted the two girls when they came into the house and asked if Miss Anita was staying for dinner.

"She's like spending the night," Toni said.

"I am?" Anita playfully teased as they closed the door to Toni's bedroom.

"Yes," Toni said and kissed Anita.

She softly pinned Anita against the door and pressed herself against Anita.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Wealth Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds