• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets a Good Rub Down and More

Wife Gets a Good Rub Down and More

Jeanne, a mature wife of 19 years of marriage, is a beautiful, stylish woman in every way. She is a great mother, fund-raiser, and a hard working woman. Her network of friends and volunteer activities keep her very busy as a stay-at-home wife. Jeanne even finds time to keep herself in excellent shape with yoga and working out at the health club. Her slender legs and luscious butt look as though they belong to a 28 year old rather than a woman her age. With the years, her devotion to the marriage reduced due to obvious reasons - husband is a workaholic and doesn't give her the required attention that she well deserves. She has to try hard to remember the last time she had cum around a real cock. Frustration only makes her hornier and she would give anything for a nice hard cock and a good hard fuck. Any guy would be lucky to have her as a wife. Even at her age, she turns quite a few heads when she goes out for her Friday ladies night dancing at a club.


It was in one of such parties is where she meets Andrew or Andy as he'd like to be called. Andy being a 27 year old sales manager loves kick boxing and practices professional tantric massage other than his job. They bump into each other while dancing and almost spilling their drinks. The attraction is instant. A secret thing Andy harbors is that he has a major hard on for seductive mature married women like Jeanne. The next number sounds quite hot so, they start dancing with each other. Feeling forward, Andy turns her around and she starts moving her body against his. Her lack of sex coupled with Andy's young cock, adds a lot of sexual tension tempting her to cross the line she's been debating about. As she turns around making up her mind that she will kiss this young guy and see how it goes from there, her phone starts ringing. It's her daughter. She answers and she gets to know that she needs to go. Another unfulfilled night, wet pussy left alone, she sighs and says bye to Andy.

Andy thanks her for the dance and hands out his card to her and thats where she notices that he's also a professional masseuse over the weekends. A naughty smile breaks out on her lips and she heads back home.

The week passes by and her husband announces on Friday that he's flying to San Diego for a conference and wouldn't be back for the weekend. No surprise there. It doesn't even bother her any more. Her daughter leaves home and heads back to her college.

On Saturday, Jeanne starts cleaning the house and she stumbles upon Andy's card. The same wicked smile appears on her lips and she decides to call him. She makes the call and invites him over for a massage. Andy confirms and says it will take him around an hour to get there. While waiting for Andy, Jeanne preps her self for the exciting set of events laying ahead.

Before she knows she hears to doorbell. She opens the door to find Andy smiling big. He's dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Jeanne herself is in her bath robe. She says "come in, i've been dying to get a massage since a long time". Andy smiles to himself and says "I'll try my best not to disappoint you and to satisfy you in every way you want".

And the game begins..

Andy sets his massage table up and asks Jeanne to get on it. She disrobes while Andy turns away and gets on the table. Andy covers her butt just about to her mid thigh with a towel and gets his oils out. He pops his phone on the dock and a sweet track starts playing. He dims the lighting of the room and lights up a bunch of candles. Jeanne feels completely relaxed and says "I didn't know that you were this serious". Andy says "oh, you don't know how far i'd like to go with this" with a wicked smile.

Loving every second of this flirtatious encounter, she cannot wait to feel his hands on her body. She already feels moist between her legs due to the built up excitement.

Andy removes his massage oil from his bag and moves to the table. Leaning over Jeanne, he applies the oil to his hands and began rubbing her shoulders. She sounds her approval and he kneads her back with his strong firm hands. She loves his every touch. He slowly works his way down to her lower back and she says "I worked out quite hard and my feet seem a little sore. can you move to my feet next?". Andy says sure and goes down to her feet. From her feet to the back of her knees, Andy works his magic. He works on the inside of her calves and knees.

Andy tells Jeanne to open her legs a little, so he could better work on the insides of her legs. Andy's huge hands move all over the back of Jeanne's tanned legs.

"I have never felt this relaxed Andy." Jeanne says as her breathing gets very choppy and deep. If she was relaxed, then why was she breathing so hard, Andy wonders " My skin feels like it is glowing with warmth." She moans.

Slowly Jeanne's thighs move further apart. Andy moves his strong hands over the back of her thighs and Jeanne's hips start to softly undulate.

Her thighs part further and Andy notices that the crotch of her panties was damp—no it was wet!! Andy now has a huge bulge in his shorts.

Andy works his hands to the top of Jeanne's tan thighs and across the bottom of her white panties. Jeanne's round buns jiggle as Andy worked hands back and forth. This caused her panties to creep toward her lovely deep crack in her butt.

Andy liked what he saw, and began to discreetly repeat this motion of his hands. Jeanne's white buns begin to creep from the outside of her panty legs as the material seemed flow like a river toward her crack. Andy's eyes were riveted to the erotic display.

At this point is where the towel has been completely neglected. Jeanne says "Andy, if you want, please remove my panties. The towel is sufficient". Without wasting a breath, Andy complies and peels the panties off her gorgeous ass. Before throwing it off to the couch, he deeply inhales and loves her scent. Jeanne' then says "My butt could use a good hard rub too. it feels quite sore". Andy wastes no second and removes the towel. He gets the oil out and starts dripping it slowly on her butt. She feels too horny and her juices start to flow.

He deliberately ensures to drip oil slowly in her crack flowing slowly down to her pussy...

Jeanne squirms unable to control her urge to grab his cock and suck it and fuck him like there's no tomorrow. She then says "Andy would you mind continuing the rest of this massage on the bed. I feel the table is harder and i feel tired lying on this". Andy licks his lips and nods in approval. He can see her sexy glistening ass... moist pussy, slender legs, luscious thighs and he is hard like hell in his shorts. While she gets up to get off the table, a momentary lapse of balance and Jeanne almost falls but to land and to be caught by Andy's arms. Her naked body is now all pressed against him. Her hard nipples and breasts are against his hard chest. She can feel his hardness against her tummy. With this happening, Andy's shirt and shorts get messed up with the oil. Jeanne says "I'm so sorry... please take these off and I can wash them for you". Andy isn't thinking to protest or argue otherwise and silently complies. Now he's down to only his thong underwear and Jeanne is completely nude. She can see the tip of his cock sticking out of his underwear band. The sexual tension in the room is enormous. She decides to cheat and go all in. She needs this young hard cock. She wants to fuck him in her marital bed. She wants their bodies to make love in the bed she shares with her husband.

Jeanne holds his hands and leads him to the bedroom. She lies on her tummy and says "Andy, climb over, sit on me and massage my back... i need a good rub down". Andy climbs over and kind of straddles her ass. His cock that's poking out makes contact for the first time with her ass. This drives her mad with lust and she lets out a big lusty moan. This makes Andy's cock twitch between her ass cheeks and he slowly starts rocking. She doesn't resist but, raises her ass to move with the rock. With only his underwear separating their bodies, both of them are thinking about anything but, massage. Andy starts again with her shoulders and works down... as he comes down, he massages the sides of her breasts all the while rocking on her ass. All this rocking, makes his cock emerge more out of his underwear. Feeling uncomfortable he asks "Can i remove my thong?" She moans a very lust "mhmmmmmmm". Wasting no time, Andy strips down and gets back on her ass.

Now there's no stopping them... She lifts her one knee and ensure that he while he straddles, his cock gets to rub her pussy. She is a cougar in heat and she loves this hard young cock massaging her ass while grazing her pussy with each move. Her pussy juices are making it a slick hump fest. She throws all caution to the wind and turns around, grabs his cock, looks deeply in his eyes with hers full of lust. She says "Andy, i want this... i want this cock, your body to make love to me, to fuck me and use me". Andy positions himself between her legs which she spreads so wide. She holds his cock and can see her wedding ring on her finger... She removes it and throws it aside. Guides him to her gaping slit and rubs up and down, teasing him... Andy moans with pleasure while his precum mixes with her leaking juices.

He moves forward and enters her. His head slips into her leaky pussy and inch by inch he lowers himself into her. Buries his deep throbbing cock into her hungry and horny married pussy. He leans forward kissing her deep, their tongues play around with hunger, nibbles on lips and passionate kissing. His pace increases causing his balls to slap against her asshole. Jeanne loses all her inhibitions and wraps her legs around him and pulls him deeper. She needs his hot young cock as deep as it can go in her. Fap Fap Fap, the sounds of their fuck fills her bedroom, the one she shares with her husband. She feels she's in heaven to be experiencing this after such a long time and says "Oh Andy, your cock is so much better than my husband's... you fuck me so much better... don't stop, go harder i'm going to cum". Her first orgasm is quick but powerful and it washes over her. She shudders as his cock is still ploughing hard into her body.

He pulls out looks deep in her eyes and goes down to eat her... He wants to savor all her juices... he smooches, makes love to her pussy with his mouth while his tongue probes her asshole, mouth sucking her clit deep... She cannot control herself and cums again on his face... his fingers probe her sweet hole and makes sure she's done. he applies all the juices on his cock and moves it up to her face. With insatiable hunger, she swallows his penis and sucks it with passion she never knew she had. Especially for this forbidden cock. She sucks him deep while stroking him with her hands.

Andy then flips her over and starts fucking her doggie style. Jeanne can feel his cock rub against her g spot with every stroke... She cannot help but gush around his cock. She says "Oh Andy... you're driving me crazy... i'm going to cum again on your cock and i love this. Fuck me like this everyday. I don't care even if my husband walks in on us, don't stop fucking." All this talk makes Andy bang her pussy with increased passion and hunger. He can feel himself coming close but he doesn't want this to end yet.

He flips her back on her back and holds her close while slow fucking her. Kisses her deep. She can feel every nerve on his cock twitching, every inch of him inside her. He slowly builds his pace... He wants the release...She wants him to cum too. She says "Do not hesitate, cum deep in my pussy. I want to feel your cum in my fertile pussy. Give me your seed and breed me in my marital bed." All this lusty forbidden talk sends him over the edge and he cums in torrents deep inside her. Their bodies shudder as Jeanne cums once again on his cock. She wouldn't let go of him to pull outside her as they slowly move to the orgasm. Their bodies drenched with their sweat, juices, the bed messed up. The entire room filled with the scent of their cheating fuck. Jeanne feels happy for the first time since a long time and drifts into a contented sleep. Andy lays by her side with his body pressed against hers, cradling her from behind while his cock is still buried in her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Gets a Good Rub Down and More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds