• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Holiday Nightmare

Holiday Nightmare

123

"Christ I'm knackered, about time we had a holiday." Simon Walker stated with a sigh as he dumped himself down into his sofa.

"I know exactly what you mean." Andrea agreed.

"Well love I had a look at our finances this afternoon so get the computer out let's book a break."

"Really! Oh babe you're the best." Andrea couldn't contain her delight as she fired up her laptop.

They discussed various resorts and packages from Spain to the Caribbean. But none really seemed to fit the bill until Simon looked up from his computer.

"Hey look at this one."

"What have you found babe?" Andrea asked.

"Well listen to this, either sail around the breath-taking coast of Africa or the enchanting Islands of the Pacific while taking in the exotic wildlife at a leisurely pace." He read on "A twenty one day cruise with fine dining and excursions plenty to see and do for all adventure seeking wildlife enthusiasts." Pausing.

"Or enjoy the life on board the ship with your own private sun deck as part of your spacious private cabin and the crew will pamper to your every desire."

"What are the excursions?"

"It doesn't specify any further just a footnote about them being changeable due to natural seasons."

"Simon the pictures look awesome, gosh look at the scenery." Andrea said with glee as she peered over his shoulder.

"Those Pacific islands with that silver sand look idyllic." She added dreamily.

"Alright fuck it, I am going to book it sod the expense we have worked hard for it."

A month later Simon and Andrea left their small flat and headed to the airport to start their long overdue holiday. Arriving in the Pacific they found their guide waiting for them as they disembarked from the plane.

"Ah Mr and Mrs Walker pleased to meet you I hope your flight was a pleasant one, my name is John and I am here to escort you to the ship to start your cruise."

"Thank you John pleased to meet you." Simon and Andrea shook his hand as he led them away.

"Once we get you settled in on board I will be around to go through the excursion options."

The excited couple were quickly and professionally whisked away from the airport in a private limo and treated to champagne on the way.

Peering out of the window as they came to the docks they saw the ship for the first time. It wasn't as big as they thought it would be, but it did still look rather impressive.

John opened the car doors and took their cases from the boot of the car then led them up a gang plank.

At the top of the gang plank stood an imposing black man in a crisp white uniform. He smiled as the trio reached him.

"Welcome aboard." He beamed "John who are our guests?"

"Ah Captain Ugo, may I present Mr and Mrs Walker."

"Delighted to meet you I will let John get you settled in and I will catch up with you soon."

John showed them to their cabin and bade them bon voyage and said he would see them when the excursions came up.

Shattered from the travelling and champagne the pair were soon sound asleep and had no idea that during the night they had set sail and they were underway.

Knock, knock on the door woke Simon up with a start "Who is it?"

"Good morning sir, madam may I remind you that breakfast is now being served in the saloon"

"Ok Thank you we will be along in a minute."

"You go ahead love I'm feeling a little seasick." Andrea groaned and headed for the toilet.

After breakfast in the deserted saloon Simon asked the waiter where the other guests were.

"They have chosen to eat in their cabins Sir, you may do so as well if you wish just leave your orders in this tray and we will bring the meals to you."

"Oh how many guests are on board?"

"Only three couple's sir, it's really exclusive on board this ship." Adding. "Some of our guests never even meet each other!"

Andrea soon got used to the boats motion and relaxed into the boats routine as the stress of work and modern living passed out of her system. On day three they were treated to a display from a pod of dolphins who danced and twisted around the ship. They passed so close that from their sundeck they could almost reach out and touch them.

That evening they saw John for the first time since they came aboard.

"Andrea, Simon how are you enjoying our little cruise so far?"

"It's really relaxing have you got any excursions to tell us about?"

"Yes the first one is up in the morning we have two large volcanic islands coming up and on one of them we have an adventure centre."

"Adventure centre?" Simon asked.

"Oh it's a new venture for our company to go along with our nature studies, we have started doing rock climbing, caving and nature trail hiking so our more active clients can get closer to a wider variety of wildlife."

"I'm up for some of that." Simon said excitedly.

Andrea kept quiet the last thing in the world she wanted to do was climb a cliff.

Sensing that this wasn't her thing John mentioned that if she wanted to stay on board and cruise around to the other side of the island where the coral reef was situated then that was also an option.

"Andrea do you mind if I go, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"No as long as you don't mind me staying on here topping up my suntan and being lazy."

"Okay that is settled then, Simon be ready to depart for the island at nine o'clock."

Feeling guilty for skipping the excursion Andrea went for a shower to freshen up. The cool water invigorating her as she soaped her slim body, feeling naughty she slipped her fingers through her neatly trimmed bush and dipped into her pussy. Stopping herself from getting too carried away she turned the water off and grabbed her towel.

After drying herself quickly with the fluffy towel, she wrapped it around her slim body and headed off to find her husband.

Simon lay reclining on the bed reading a book as his pretty wife seductively walked slowly towards him. Hearing her creeping nearer to him he dropped the book and looked up his cock twitched in excitement as he saw her.

Andrea dropped the towel that covered her curves and leapt on to the bed. She kissed her husband forcefully and ran her hands through his hair as he responded to her advances.

Breaking the kiss he rolled her over on to her side and hastily removed his shorts. Settling down he kissed her slender neck then ran a trail down to her heaving breasts.

Already excited by her actions in the shower her nipples were rock hard within seconds of his twitching tongues touch.

Andrea gasped in delight and thrust her body upwards in an attempt to get more of her sensitive breast into contact with the pleasure giving tongue.

Andrea ran her hand down his body and grasped his rock hard cock gently squeezing and stroking it expertly with her fingers.

Simon grunted "Oh that feels so good."

Andrea reached up under her pillow and retrieved the foil packet she had placed there earlier. Gently using her teeth she managed to open the packet, then bent around and rolled the condom over her husband's prick.

Simon groaned again as the condom slid home, Andrea lay back and spread her long legs wide. Simon didn't need telling twice and rolled into position, gently rubbing his prick up and down her juicy slit before sliding the six inches all the way into her tight wanton body.

Settling into a steady rhythm the cabin was filled with the sound squeaking springs and panted breaths.

Glad that she had given herself a head start, it wasn't long before Andrea's legs locked tight around her husband as her orgasm took hold. As she shook and squirmed around him he lost control and shot his seed into the condom with a loud grunt.

They rolled apart to recover, Simon removed the sticky condom and deposited it into a bin beside the bed and lay on his back panting.

Soon the combination of sea air the boats motion and the rapid screw took their toll and they both drifted into a contented sleep.

Simon kissed his wife goodbye as he went off to get the boat to the excursion on taking his place he met for the first time some of the other guests. A couple he guessed to be aged about forty and a single chap in his twenties who explained that his wife wasn't into climbing and hiking either.

As Andrea waved from the sun deck she heard a knock on the cabin door.

"Ah Mrs Walker." John addressed her. "The Captain informs me that we have to detour around the second island as the current and the rocks in the channel is too dangerous."

Pausing "What that means is we won't be able to meet up with the excursion for three days."

"What three days!" she exclaimed.

"I'm afraid so but don't worry we will look after you. If you need anything give the crew a call as normal, just enjoy the stunning scenery of the main island."

Later that afternoon Andrea got the binoculars out and viewed the island they were passing. She saw the volcano rising high its slopes covered with trees and foliage which extended all the way to the ocean. Strangely beautiful and sinister at the same time, Andrea thought of the old film the land that time forgot and chuckled to herself.

The following evening after an uneventful day cruising and the sun slowly starting to dip in the sky Captain Ugo noticed something on his radar.

Two small contacts had flashed onto his screen they were moving quickly in his direction and he didn't like it one bit.

"John!" He bellowed.

The tour guide appeared wondering what all the fuss was about.

"Ah there you are, do we have any guests still on board or did they all take the excursion?"

"Two guests still on board Mrs Walker and Mrs Armstrong why?" john replied puzzled.

"We have company and I don't want two pretty females on board when they get here."

"What are you on about?"

"Pirates John that's what I'm on about, look at the radar screen."

He could see clearly the flashing contacts raising his head. "What are we going to do?"

Captain Ugo sighed "The only thing we can do."

He bellowed another order. "Jamal!"

"Yes Captain." Replied the biggest man John had ever seen.

"Pirates, you know the drill cabins one and four one occupant in each." With a salute he was gone.

Jamal grabbed the black inflatable life raft the captain had specially ordered for such an event. Tying the rope to the ship he effortlessly tossed the raft into the water. He ran towards the bow of the ship and cabin one, without knocking he crashed through the door.

"Missy don't be frightened." He said in his thick African accent as he grabbed the startled blonde American and carried her onto his shoulder.

She thrashed around trying to hit him and escape his grasp, but he was way too big and strong. She screamed and shouted as he carried her along the boat. Without breaking stride he lifted her down and dropped her off the side of the ship.

"Ahh, no what." She screamed as she fell hitting the bottom of the raft with a thump that knocked the wind from her.

Jamal raced to cabin four.

Andrea heard the screams and opened her door to find out what on earth was going on just as Jamal came round the corner.

"Ah miss please, please you must come with me."

"Why what's going on?"

"No time missy quickly come with me." He grabbed her tightly and carried her off as easy as anything.

He dropped her off the side in the same manner as he had done with the American woman. Andrea landed in a heap next to the still stunned blonde.

Jamal tossed down two oars and cut the rope. "Ladies, pirates are coming paddle away towards the shore, the current will help you we will come back for you." Adding "Go quickly go."

"You can't leave us I'm an American citizen." The blonde girl demanded pouting.

"Shhh listen." Andrea said and as her companion stopped whining she clearly heard engines approaching.

"Fuck he was telling the truth, quick row." Andrea screamed at the blonde girl.

Shaken they both paddled furiously eventually spent they crashed to the floor of the raft. In the silence they heard the engines louder. Andrea looked back, she could see the ship silhouetted against the setting sun and was amazed how far they had managed to get away from it.

"Have they seen us?"

"I don't think so we are heading into the dark so we will be hard for them to spot I guess." Andrea replied. "Best keep low though."

For what seemed an age they drifted on towards the unseen shore until the forward motion stopped with a shudder as they hit a beach.

Still in a panic they leapt out and ran blindly onto the sand spotting in the increasing gloom a fallen tree they both dived behind it panting.

The sounds of the pirates looting the ship could be heard but more worrying was the engine noise which was getting closer. Did they know they were there? Or just checking in case anyone had slipped their grasp.

Not wishing to be seen they pressed themselves tighter against the tree.

Rat, Tat, Tat, Tat, came a blast of machine gun fire, the rounds hissed and whistled through the trees startling the birds. Both girls suppressed screams and were relieved as the motor boat sped away obviously satisfied no one was there.

About an hour later an explosion shook the air Andrea raised her head and gasped as she saw the ship on fire and sinking fast and the sick feeling in her stomach told her there was no quick way off this island. The two women clutched each other and cried themselves to a restless sleep.

Feeling hungry and thirsty Andrea woke first squinting her tired eyes against the harsh sunlight she surveyed the surroundings.

To her relief the life raft was still on the beach, she ran over to it to search it for any supplies. All she retrieved was two bottles of water and some army type ration biscuits nowhere near enough for two grown women to live off.

The American woman stretched and yawned as she woke, Andrea tossed her a water bottle.

"Go easy with the water that's all there is." Andrea warned "I'm Andrea what's your name?"

"Caitlyn." The blonde girl replied "Any idea how we are going to get out of this?"

"Not really without an engine the raft won't get us to the other island that current is far too strong."

Andrea pondered "We will fry out here on this beach we need to get under cover and find some more water."

"I think there is a track up there let's follow it for a bit see where it goes." Caitlyn pointed to a gap in the foliage.

Setting off under the trees they found the track easy to follow Andrea hoped it was man made and not an animal track.

They had walked for about a mile when Caitlyn stopped "Andrea I think I can here running water."

As they strolled further on sure enough there in a clearing ahead ran a stream.

"Great but we can't drink non purified water and we have nothing to boil any in even if we manage to light a fire." Andrea said desperately.

As they pondered the latest problem they were unaware they were being watched.

A native hunter watched silently as the strange coloured females bickered about the water. He sensed they were in trouble and if they drank from that stream it would surly get worse.

He knew two new females would be very useful to his tribe and the chief would reward him if he brought them back to the village.

Andrea tried to make Caitlyn see that drinking the water wasn't a good idea, but the American was having none of it. She bent down and filled her bottle.

The hunter saw what she was going to do and decided he must take action he raised his bow and arrow and took careful aim.

As Caitlyn raised the bottle he fired, the arrow sailed silently through the air and sent the bottle spinning out of her grasp. Both of them screamed in surprise and alarm then the hunter broke his cover and ran to them.

He had his bow over his shoulder and with his hands he gestured to the water, then put his hands to his throat.

Andrea got the meaning instantly.

After trying to communicate with the hunter it was soon clear that he had absolutely no idea what they were saying, nor did the two women know what he had said either. He gestured for them to follow him feeling lost, vulnerable and afraid they meekly ambled on behind him.

They walked on through the trees for about a mile until they could see some huts raised on stilts. The hunter led them on quietly to the first hut and rushed them inside. He muttered something and pressed his finger to his lips.

Once the women were safely inside out of sight he went and fetched some water once he had given them that he went to find the chief.

The Chief and the hunter had a long drawn out meeting, not wishing to call his hunter a liar about the outsiders, he demanded to see the strange exotic women his hunter had found for himself.

Caitlyn saw the huge figure of the Chief first and let out a gasp as he entered the hut. Andrea spun around and tried to talk to him. Again this proved useless as he stared at the two white women hungrily he had never seen a white woman before and now he had two of them in his grasp.

The Chief left the hut abruptly leaving the two women scared for their safety it was clear he was the chief and for all they knew they could be on the menu tomorrow.

Dr Pascal Blanc sat at his makeshift desk cursing the day he got involved in humanitarian work he hated almost everything about his job here. The boredom, the silly tribal customs which he had to take part in and the tedious monotony of helping the tribe sort out a medical problem. He was the only westerner permitted on the island and the only one who could remotely translate their strange language into anything that could be understood.

Pascal was the latest scientist despatched to the island after the tribe had managed to make contact with the outside world in 1980. The tribe had falling numbers and an incredibly high infant mortality rate as years of interbreeding had taken its toll, the chief was a wise man and knew outside help was the only way to preserve the tribe's existence.

Years of research by the scientists had stabilised the situation and through the importing of volunteers from neighbouring islands created a new gene pool.

The Chief had also been persuaded for the sake of the tribe to dispense of certain customs and mating rituals these were only allowed at the scientist say so.

Advances in DNA testing allowed the scientists to accurately dictate who was safe to breed with who the sacred breeding ritual could now only be performed when unrelated females were introduced to the tribe.

Pascal knew something was afoot when he heard gun fire and an explosion, events that had the natives understandably on edge and praying to their volcanic god.

The Chief crashed through the curtained door of his shack and immediately started babbling about two exotic females that had been found by the hunter.

Eventually with his Pidgeon native speak he ascertained that the chief wanted him to incorporate them into the tribe and their customs.

The chief led him to the hunters hut on the outskirts of the village. As soon as he entered the hut Pascal got a frantic ear full from Caitlyn and Andrea.

"Oh thank god you have to get us out of here." Caitlyn and Andrea pleaded.

"One moment please ladies one at a time." As they hushed up he continued.

"Right how did you end up here?"

They told him about the pirates and the sinking of the boat they were on then how the hunter had found them and led them here.

Pascal scratched his head what the hell was he going to do here he looked at the two women one British and one American. Both beautiful a tall slim Dark brown haired English girl and a shorter but well-proportioned American blonde this was trouble big trouble.

"Okay this is not easy I will try to explain the situation you are in here."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Holiday Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds