• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carol's Assignation Pt. 03

Carol's Assignation Pt. 03

If you've read parts 1 & 2 you will know that Carol has introduced her lover to her slave and the former confessed his desire to serve her. She decides to test his resolve by demonstrating various sex techniques and practices she requires him to learn. Also, having two slaves to control means she can expand her sexual horizons.

In this part Miss Carol introduces her two slaves to some new practices which they must carry out without hesitating, in order to demonstrate their devotion to her.


Carol removed the cum covered black lace knickers from Sluts mouth, and he moved to get up off her knee.

"Stay where you are, I'm not quite finished with you."

"Yes, Goddess," replied Slut.

She looked up at Slave: "do you fantasise about being spanked?"

"Yes Miss."

"Since you became a man, have you being spanked, in the way I just spanked him?"

"No Miss."

"And would you like to be?"

He hesitated and Carol turned to her left, picked up the flexible plastic ruler and laid one hard slap to his bottom. He jumped and yelped.

"Hesitation is always punished in my house."

"Yes, Miss."

"Is that yes you would like to be spanked?"

"Yes, yes please Miss Carol."

"Very well, but first he needs a further lesson and a further spanking. I want you both to listen; I have a particular wish and you two slaves are going to grant that wish, do you understand?"

Both answered "yes Miss", "yes Goddess".

"I am not a fan of gagging, but I don't want the neighbours to know my business. The knickers with the cum are, well, adequate, but I want to try something else. Slave" she spoke to her new sub, "pull back your foreskin. I want your cock nice and hard for when you fuck me."

He pulled the foreskin back but she told him to hold it down near the hilt. He did so and the purple cock head became shiny and hard.

"This slut has become accustomed to licking his own cum from my cunt, but" she pulled Sluts hair back forcing him to look up at her and her new Slave standing in front of him "I want him to learn something new, and I can't think of a better time than when he's being spanked."

She looked directly at Slut: "do you want to be taught how to suck cock, Slut?"

"No Mistress."

"Very well" said Carol matter of factly. "Put the head of your cock in his mouth Slave."

"But he said he didn't want to!" protested Slave.

Carol laughed, a loud throaty laugh.

"He and you" she slapped the plastic ruler on his exposed cock head, making him wince in pain, "are slaves in this house. You do not get to choose what you do and do not do to please me. I choose what you do to please me, to satisfy me, to amuse me. Do you understand Slave?"

"Yes Miss Carol."

"And if you understand then why is your cock not in his mouth?", the plastic rule came down on his cock, just behind the head, catching the exposed glans and stretched foreskin. The blow was much harder than the previous and he gasped and clutched his groin, and doubled up but kept his feet.

Carol raised her eyebrow as if to say she was not amused.

"Like I thought, you plainly aren't ready for this", she waved her hand holding the rule like a magic wand, "get dressed and get out, while I discipline this slave." the rule came down across Sluts bottom and he whimpered but remembered his manners enough to almost whisper

"Thirteen, thank you Goddess."

"You see, he remembered his place," as she caressed Slut's pink flushed buttocks with her other hand. "If I need you to fuck me then maybe I'll call, but probably not."

Slave sank to his knees, his lips went straight to her stockinged foot.

"Please, I beg you Miss Carol please don't throw me out, its just that...."

She cut him off: "Just that you are wilful, disobedient, selfish and downright fucking hopeless as a slave, isn't that right?"

Slut thought she was addressing him and said "yes Goddess."

She swiped his bottom with her right hand and her left hung by her side, idly tapping her Slave on his head.

"Silence, Slut."

The begging continued between the kisses he lavished on her foot.

"Please Miss Carol, I will put my cock in his mouth, please allow me to stay."

"On your feet."

He stood and she aimed a backhand at his cock catching the head, now partly covered by his foreskin and he flinched, clutching his groin.

"You have one minute to get it hard."

He took hold of his cock and began to masturbate, his erection growing until it was semi hard, at which point she ordered him to pull his foreskin right back.

"Now put it in his mouth," she said as she dragged Sluts hair back his mouth opening wide, his tongue protruding between his lips.

The growing hardening cock touched his tongue and Sluts lips wrapped around it. Within seconds it swelled to its full potential and she told him to put a little more in, until the entire head was in his hot mouth.

"Thats quite enough, for now, at least. Now count his spanks."

The spanking resumed and Slave counted each as it landed, Slut moaning around his hard cock head. The count reached twenty four and both subs were moaning with, respectively pain and pleasure. Carol was, by now, very turned on, the scenario was one she had read about when Slut had sent her BDSM stories, but now it was happening right over her knee, right in front of her, and her already wet cunt was dripping juice, she could feel it running down onto her arsehole and made a mental note to make one of them lick it off her brown ring.

She thought of how she could end this scene and her faced beamed a sadistic smile as the idea formed. She raised the rule and lashed it down onto Slave shaft, god knows there was plenty to aim at, saying "Enough! You two boys are enjoying this too much!"

She pulled Sluts hair and slaves enormous cock slipped from his mouth, dripping with saliva.

"On your feet, Slut." she ordered him.

As he stood she noticed his cock was still hard, then glanced at Slave, who was holding his softening cock.

"On your knees Slave" she ordered, "open your mouth, time for your lesson."

He fell to his knees by her side and she reached out for Sluts cock, pulling it and guiding him towards her new Slave. She gripped his cock near the base, the foreskin pulled back and as it approached Slaves mouth she saw a bubble of pre cum form at the Jap's eye, and as it spread over his tongue a little shiver went down her spine.

As her Slut's cock was somewhat smaller she fed more of it onto his tongue, then told him to suck it. She took hold if a handful of his short hair and encouraged him to bob on the cock. Slut moaned as his cock was sucked, admittedly not to Carol's expert level, but hey, a blow jobs a blow job.....

After a couple of minutes She decided that they were having far too much fun and grabbed Sluts scrotum, pulling his testicles down in the palm of her hand, and then sank her long red nails in behind them until he gasped, breathing heavily.

"Enough! On your knees Slut."

His cock slipped from Slaves mouth and Slut sank to his knees as Carol grabbed his hair pulling him towards her cunt as he shuffled between her open thighs.

"Rim me." was the simple command and Slut spread her slim buttocks, his tongue seeking out her wet brown hole, saturated as it was by her cunt juice.

He licked her juice up, savouring its muskness, as he breathed in her beautiful smell.

She gave her Slave a minute to compose himself and then said "Have you learnt anything today?"

"Yes Miss Carol."

"And what was that?"

"I learnt to suck cock, Miss Carol."

"No, slave, you learnt to obey me. Implicit obedience was todays lesson, now get your cock hard, I want to be fucked now,and you," she grabbed Sluts hair, "you are going to learn how to lick my cunt while I am being fucked by his eight inch cock."

To be continued in part 4.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carol's Assignation Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds