• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joanie Takes Control Pt. 01

Joanie Takes Control Pt. 01

1234

My wife and I of nearly 10 years divorced in 2005. The kids and she lived in the house and I moved in with my Aunt and Uncle in the next town over. I was very heart broken about the divorce and how it all went down, but the day I signed the papers to end the marriage it felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders. It really took the divorce to make me see how unhappy I was being married to my ex. I got a cell phone (I swore I'd never get one, but when you no longer have a house to live in, you need a way for people to reach you, I guess) and started an online dating profile. Here I was: 37 and free to date for the first time in over a decade. It felt weird to set up a profile since the last time I dated, those sorts of things didn't exist. But, I hadn't been laid in over a year and I figured speed was important. I had one month until I had to fly back to Louisiana and then back to the oil rig for work, so the clock was ticking. I felt my chances of at least finding a fuck-buddy were good, maybe something long term as well. One truism about divorce is that both parties are going to lose weight. I went from 200 to 185 pounds over the 6 month process of ending my marriage. Being 6 foot 1 and now only weighing 185 made me look rather skinny, I thought. I'd hoped anyone I was going to meet wouldn't mind a skinny guy.

I spent my days helping my Uncle with his back yard. He had a sizeable property and wanted to build a dog run for his Labs and since I was living with him for free, he was going to get something out of the deal. The area he wanted clear was a mass of brush, sticker bushes, and small trees. It was going to take weeks to get it clear, but I needed something to occupy my time and a little hard work never killed anyone.

On my first weekend of freedom from my ex, I met a lady named Joan for dinner. We'd met online and she seemed nice enough. When I got to the restaurant, I found her easy enough since she'd used a recent picture of herself on her online profile. The thing that I was about to learn that is very common on online profiles is that clever editing is usually at work on the pictures in everyone's profile. In this case, Joan's photos showed she had a very lovely face, but hid the fact that she was kind of heavy. Not fat, certainly not obese, but certainly heavy. She stood when I approached her. She was about 5 foot 5 and a good 160 pounds. Again, not fat, but she was big for sure. She had bright blue eyes and bleached blond hair. As I approached her, she said hello and then stepped in and hugged me. I was kind of surprised, but I hugged her back. We were at a Mexican place and it was very crowded. I suggested that we get our drinks and go sit on the outside patio where we could actually hear each other talking.

We spent the next three hours talking, laughing, and getting to know one another. Joan had just turned 31, had never been married, had been engaged a few times, and no kids. She worked at the local COSTCO, and hated it. "People are such assholes," she said. We had a good three margaritas each and at about 11pm, we said good night. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to see each other the following evening.

The next morning, I was out in the back clearing brush when my phone rang. It was Joan. She wanted to know if I'd like to go see a movie tonight. There was a double feature at a drive-in theater that might be fun. I accepted and told her I'd drive and call her before I left so she could give me direction.

As I pulled in front of her apartment complex a few hours later, she was standing out front. She got into my car and after she closed the door, she turned toward me and I leaned in and kissed her lips. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed my head lightly, pulling me toward her as her lips parted for mine. We kissed for several seconds and I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans. We broke off the kiss and headed for the drive-in. I'd brought a few beers for us to share and really don't remember actually watching much of the movies. We spent the entire time talking and making out and sipping beers. More than once, we'd step outside the car and share a cigarette. I'd quit years ago, but had picked it up during the divorce. Joan told me that she'd been smoking for years and really didn't feel like quitting any time soon.

After the movie was over, I drove Joan home. We sat in the car park and made out a little more. At one point, she reached down and felt my hardness through my jeans. She pulled away from my kiss and said "Wow! Someone's excited!"

I felt my face redden, as always happens when I'm embarrassed, and said "Sorry. I've not been laid in a looooong time. I can't help it."

"It's ok, sweetie," she said. "I understand. I'm kind of flattered, too. But, you're just going to have to wait. I'm not that kind of girl." She leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Well, good night. I have to go. Call me later, will you?" and she opened the car door and got out.

"Sure. I'll call you tomorrow." I said.

She leaned in again and said "Call before that!" and then closed the car door.

I watched her enter her building and she turned and waved to me as she opened her door. I pulled out and waited about 5 minutes before I called her.

"Took you long enough," she said as she answered the phone.

"Sorry, it was hard to get my phone out of my jeans pocket," I said.

"I'll bet," she said. "So, you've not had sex in over a year?"

"Yes," I said. "It's been almost 18 months. My ex cut me off a long time before we actually decided to get divorced."

"That sucks, I'm sorry," she said. "So, what? You just beat it pretty often, huh?"

I laughed and said "It's either that or explode. "

"Even when you two were separated, you didn't fool around?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I still had hope that we'd get things worked out. But that didn't happen, so here I am."

She laughed again. "Well, I'll make a deal with you. You manage to get through until tomorrow without stroking yourself, and you can spend the night over here tomorrow. Sound good?"

"That's a deal!" I said, my cock straining against my jeans.

"Good," she said. "Now, don't you dare cheat because I'll know. I always will know, remember that."

"I promise to not pleasure myself," I said.

"Ever? Even when you're at work?" she teased.

"Well...I don't know about that. I'm gone for a month at a time. Not sure I can last that long."

"We'll see," she said. "Call me tomorrow. 'night." And she hung up.

I spent the following morning working in the back yard again, really not able to concentrate on what I was doing. I called Joan at lunch and she told me that she got off work at 3:30. I could meet her at her apartment at 4 if I wanted. If I wanted? Hell, I could crawl over there at this point.

The clock seemed to go very slowly all afternoon. Finally, 3:30 arrived and I left my Unlce's house. I stopped by the store and bought a bottle of wine, then picked up some Chinese food to go, and headed over to Joan's.

When she answered her door, she stood aside and let me in. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, she was in sweat pants and a loose-fitting t-shirt. I kissed her as I passed and headed for the kitchen.

"I brought wine and Chinese food, is that ok?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said as she entered the kitchen. She walked in close to me and peered into the bag of food. "What'd you get?"

"General Tso's, some broccoli beef, and egg rolls," I said. "Would you like some wine?" I asked holding the bottle in my hand.

She leaned in and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Dinner can wait. I want this now. Come on." And she turned and walked toward her bedroom. I followed in a trance, my cock hard as it's ever been.

She turned to me when we were in her room, kissed my lips softly, and said "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. " Then she backed away and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Yes, ma'am," I said and I quickly stripped. My cock was pointing high at the ceiling as she looked me over.

"Turn around. Let me see your butt," she said, making a 'turnaround' motion with her finger.

I did as I was told and slowly turned around. When I was facing her again, she said "Very nice, babe! Nice ass!"

"Thank you, my dear," I said in my best formal accent and bowed deeply.

"Lay down," she said. I quickly got up on the bed and waited. She removed her top and her sweats. She was naked underneath. She climbed on the bed and got on top of me, then rolled over toward her side. We kissed deeply and our hands explored each other's bodies. I reached down to feel her pussy and I noticed that she was nicely shaved.

"Oooo," I said. "You're all shaved down there."

"Yes, " she said as she kissed me again. "I'm hoping that you're going to spend some time down there."

With that cue in hand, I pushed her onto her back and headed south.

I don't think I can say that my oral skills are legendary, or even excellent to be honest with you. My ex enjoyed when I went down on her and I was pretty sure that I could get her off that way, but she always kept her pussy very hairy. I hated it and asked many times to trim that bad-boy up so I could see what I was doing down there, but she refused. With Joan being nearly shaved (she had a small "landing strip" of very close cropped hair at the top of her pussy), I was able to get a better look at my work than I'd been able to do on my ex. So, I dove in with everything I had. Over the next several minutes, I licked, sucked, licked some more, used my fingers, spread her lips and licked as far into her pussy as I could, and then concentrated on licking her clit while I finger fucked her. She was incredibly wet and her pussy juices were very pleasant tasting. I was pretty sure I got her to cum within the first five minutes because her thighs clamped against my head quickly. I kept going. It happened twice more and I came up for air after my tongue got tired of licking.

I kissed my way back up her body, licked her nipples a little while, then kissed her. She was still breathing heavily.

"Good job, baby," she said. "My turn." And she lowered herself down and began stroking my cock. I normally will like to watch when receiving head, but she had her head on my stomach, so I couldn't see anything but the top of her head.

But I damn sure could feel what she was doing. She started lightly stroking my cock at the base. Then I felt her tongue swirl around the head while she continued to stroke me. Then she slowly slid my cock into her mouth and sucked it up and down while she stroked. I was in heaven.

One thing about me, though, is that I can maybe count the number of times I've climaxed from oral sex on one hand. I don't know why. It feels really good and I love receiving head, but for some reason, I get close and then the feeling just fades away. I'm not sure why. I guess I just love the vag better than the mouth.

But Joan kept going. I could feel the orgasm building and I thought maybe, this time, I'd be able to climax for her. But, that feeling stopped as suddenly as it started.

I let her go a few more minutes and pulled her up to my face and kissed her.

"Let me put a condom on, " I said as reached for my shorts. "Do you like to be on top? Do you like the bottom? Or behind?" I asked as I rolled the condom onto my cock.

"Top," she said and rolled onto me.

I was inside her in seconds and she quickly began pounding her hips into me. She was breathing heavily as she slammed herself onto me, harder and faster. I held on as long as I could but when she announced that she was cumming, I couldn't wait any longer and I shot my load into the condom. She quickly followed me and collapsed onto me. She was a lot bigger than my ex and it felt strange to have such a large woman laying on top of me, sweaty, heaving. She slowly rolled off me and I headed to the bathroom and flushed the very full condom down the toilet.

We got dressed, ate our dinner and drank our wine on her patio. We spent the evening talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. We went to bed later that night and made love twice along the way.

I woke up in the morning and got dressed. Joan rolled over in bed and asked where I was going.

"I need to get back to my Uncle's and get some work in. Sorry to dart out so early, but I need to run."

"Thank God," she said. "I HATE morning sex." She threw a pillow at me and said "Call me later on, OK?" and she rolled over again.

I leaned in and kissed her and promised I'd call.

While I was eating lunch in my Uncle's kitchen and he's grilling me about Joan and where I was last night, I received a text message from Joan.

Joan: You didn't let me taste you last night.

I read it twice, then again, to make sure I had it right.

Me: Would you like to?

I put my phone down and went back to my Uncle trying to find out who I was banging now. My phone binged again.

Joan: Yes!!

I smiled and wrote:

Me: Well ok then. But I like your pussy better.

I put my phone down again and it immediately binged again.

Joan: Too bad. I want a taste.

I mulled over what to say when my phone binged again.

Joan: We'll have to compromise somehow.

Me: How?

Seconds later, she responded with:

Joan: You get close fucking me and then I suck you off. Deal?

My cock got instantly hard.

Me: Deal. See you tonight?

Joan: Tonight? Now! Get over here.

Me: On my way.

I got up, told my Uncle I'd see him later and headed for the door. When I got into my car, my phone binged again.

Joan: The door is open. Take off your clothes when you walk in.

The drive over to Joan's seemed to take forever. I realized as I was driving that I was still filthy dirty from my yard work and desperately needed a shower. I hoped she wouldn't mind.

When I got to her door, I knocked and then opened the door. As I entered, Joan was standing in the hallway. She was wearing the same sweats and t-shirt she had on the night before.

I closed the door behind me and walked toward her and said "Hi there!"

She held up her hand and said "Stop! Strip! I told you to take off your clothes when you got here."

I smiled and said "Yes, ma'am" and took off my dirty clothes.

She looked me over and said "that's better. You're a mess! What have you been doing all morning?"

"Working in the yard. I'm helping my uncle build a dog run in his back yard," I said. "I should have brought a change of clothes with me."

"Well," she said, smiling. "I have laundry that needs doing too, so put your things in with mine and meet me in the bedroom." She pointed toward a hamper full of clothes next to her washing machine and turned toward her room.

I quickly emptied my pockets and added her clothes to mine in the machine and got it started. Then I headed toward her room.

When I got to the door, she was laying on the bed, naked, rubbing her pussy.

"Did you start the laundry?" she asked, slowly rubbing circles around her pussy.

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I walked toward her.

"Good boy," she said. "Now, come over here and lick my pussy. Get me ready for you."

I climbed on the bed and dove straight for her pussy. She moved her hand away and I went straight to work. I licked the length of her slit a few times and then flicked my tongue across her clit. Her legs were spread wide as I started, but then she brought her thighs together around my head and put her feet on my back. I continued to tease her pussy lips and clit as she gyrated her hips below me. I could feel her thrust her hips up as I passed over her clit, so I began to suck and lick there exclusively. I could hear her moaning even though her thighs were against my head. I must be doing something right, I thought. I then started to tongue fuck her for a few seconds, then back to licking her clit. Suddenly, she clamped down on my head with her thighs and wouldn't let go. I kept going and going, trying to get her off. I then felt her hand on the top of my head and her fingers grab my short hair. She continued to moan and move her hips. It was getting hard to breath, so I doubled my efforts and licked faster and harder. Finally, when I thought that maybe I would pass out, she came and released me. I licked softly as her orgasm subsided and finally kissed my way up to her face.

"Good boy," she said. "You're a good sex slave, you know that? I'm going to enjoy this."

I thought "This?" What does she mean by that?

I was about to say something, when she pushed me off her and got up on her hands and knees. "Get behind me," she said. "Let me know when you're going to cum. We made a deal."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said and got behind her. I aimed my cock at her pussy and was about to push in, when I said "Wait. I need a condom."

"No," she said. "It's ok. Fuck me bareback. I'm going to suck you off anyway."

I needed no more encouragement than that and thrust into her all the way. The feel of her large ass against my hips was wonderful. Slowly, I started to fuck her, holding onto her hips as I moved my cock in and out of her.

"God, you're so wet," I said. I picked up my pace and started to slam into her. The sound of my hips hitting her ass and the little ripples it was causing was starting to get to me.

"I'm getting close," I said.

"Yea?" she asked. "Are you going to cum in my mouth? Are you going to let me suck your cock as you cum?"

That was all it took. I pulled out of her and sat back. Joan quickly swung around and started to suck my cock like a woman possessed, her head bobbing up and down quickly.

"Oh, God," I said. "Here it comes!" The orgasm hit me and I felt my cock spasm as my load shot out of my cock and into her waiting mouth. She slowed down and just let my cum fill her mouth. When I'd finished, she came off my cock and looked up at me. Then she reached up, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward her. Her lips locked onto mine and I felt her tongue push my cum into my mouth. My eyes popped open in surprise and I tried in vain to pull away. She held onto my neck tightly, locking our mouths together as she continued to swirl her tongue into my mouth, filling my mouth. I had no choice, so I swallowed my load. Once I'd finished swallowing it all, she let me go. I looked at her in complete surprise, a small amount of cum dripped from my lower lip and onto my chin. Joan had a larger amount drip from her chin onto the bed spread.

Joan reached down and scooped up the cum from the bed, added it to the drop on my chin, then stuck her finger into my mouth.

"Lick it clean," she said. I was mesmerized and closed my mouth around her finger and drank the last drops of my cum.

She pulled her finger from my mouth, smiled at me, and said "Good boy. You look surprised! Did you like that?"

"I, um, I've never done that before," I said.

"Oh, I'm sure you've tasted your own cum before. All boys do at some point," she said, still smiling. "Did you like it? Did you like how it tasted? I love it. You taste really good."

I thought for a moment and said "Yea, I did like it." It wasn't gross, kind of salty. It seemed to coat my mouth so I could taste it even after I'd swallowed.

"Good, because I love doing that. It's called 'snowballing'. " Joan climbed off the bed and as she walked toward the bathroom, she looked over her shoulder and said "You'll get used to it," then closed the door behind her.

I laid down on the bed and could still taste the cum in my mouth. Strange.

When she emerged, so looked at me and said "Ok. You need a shower. Why don't you get in and I'll see how the laundry is doing."

I got up and started for the shower when she stopped me. "Instead of that, why don't you check on the laundry. I need some water." She turned and headed for the kitchen and I went to check on the laundry.

She was leaning on the counter, drinking a glass of water when I walked into the kitchen. "Still got about 20 minutes until the washer is done," I said.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Joanie Takes Control Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds