• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Welcome to the F.P.A.

Welcome to the F.P.A.

(All participants age 18 or older)

The van dropped us off just after lunch time. Four guys at our new school. All we knew was that this was an elite place: only about 20 or so guys go here. Our guide took us in the side entrance and told us to stand in the corner.

As we approached the door, we could hear the cheers and clapping coming from inside the gym. The door opened and we entered quietly and took our places meekly in the corner.

At first glance, I noticed that the crowd lacked boys of any kind. As I scanned the crowd more carefully, I couldn't help but notice size: not a skinny girl in the building. After a couple of minutes, a door opened at the other end of the gym and out came the cheerleading squad. At least a dozen girls and what looked like four or five guys. And just like the crowd, nothing but thicker girls.

The atmosphere inside just went from happy to electric. The entire gym stood up and roared with excitement. The room played to all of the senses. A blind man could see the intensity; a deaf man could hear it. No mistaking, something big would soon happen.

A whistle blew and suddenly the crowd became quiet. The cheerleaders took their seats on the gym floor. A short, chubby drum major led in a line of about a dozen drummers. None of them stood out: each was fairly tall, average build, no real lookers. They were all topless: wearing just their drums, straps, and shorts: half in red shorts; half in blue. They played a slow beat as the paraded in the gym. Behind them came a girl leading in what looked like one of the guys on the cheerleading squad. The crowd became silent as the boy was led up to the squad seated in the center of the court.

The whistle blew and the drummers played a long roll and the lone cheer boy stood in front of the captain of the cheer squad. Another whistle and the boy was pushed to his knees. As the drummers began a slow beat, the cheer captain parted her chunky thighs and lifted her skirt. Almost on instinct he buried his head between her thighs. The other boys began to do the same to the girls. The now faster playing drums did little to conceal the moans of the girls. The crowd became equally as excited at the sight on the gym floor. Finally the cheer captain let out a loud moan. A long drum roll signaled to the crowd that they could relieve themselves. Suddenly girls throughout the gym began rubbing. Hands disappeared under skirts and up shorts. Every girl played with themselves to the sight on the gym floor and to the sounds of the drums.

After a few minutes, the drum major blew her whistle again. A long drum roll signaled the end of play time. The crowd began to calm down and the cheer boys were pushed from under the girls' skirts. Everyone returned to normal except the lone boy who was still on his knees. The gym became quiet again, with all eyes back on the scene on the floor.

The drum major stepped forward and broke the silence.

"For violating the rules of the school, you have been found guilty. You forgot the routine at the competition and you failed to satisfy your partner. This was your second offense." The drum major announced to the crowd. "Your punishment is as follows: you will receive 25 lashes with the whip. You will also drummed out of the cheerleading squad and dismissed from the school."

The crowd erupted in cheers as the drum major read the sentence. Someone brought a chair to the center of the gym and they bent him over. The girl who led him into the gym pulled out a whip. With a nod off the cheer captain's head, she lifted his shirt and pulled down his pants. The drum major blew her whistle and a long drum roll played.

*WHACK*
1

Drum roll
*WHACK*
2

Each crack of the whip was met with more excitement and enthusiasm from the crowd. It appeared the entire gym was relieving stress onto the back of this cheer boy.

Drum roll
*WHACK*
24


Drum roll
*WHACK*
25

The boy was stood up again and led to the captain of the cheer squad. She stood up and the drum major blew her whistle. A long, loud drum roll played and the crowd again became equally as excited. The cheer captain began by ripping the trim off of his shoulders. She moved to the chest and tore the emblem of the school and the stripes, dropping them to the floor. She ripped the "Princess" and let it fall. She moved down to his pants, ripping the stripes off of the sides, and then tossing them away. Finally she stood back up and drums stopped. She pointed to the door and he was led out. The drummers and the crowd turned their backs as he was marched out.

After a couple of minutes, the drum major blew her whistle and led her drummer boys out of the gym. The cheer squad started heading back to the locker room and the girls began leaving the gym. On the way out, one of the cheerleaders came up to me. She kissed me on the cheek and said with a smile,"Welcome to the Fatty Princess Academy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Welcome to the F.P.A.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds