• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 16

Ginny and Katy Pt. 16

12

Preface

= = = = = = = = = =

The conversation between Betty and Virginia in her car while they're out shopping was inspired by an recent exchange I had with one of the folks I swap email with. Thanks for the idea CC.

*****

Sunday, March 25, 2012, Morning games, part one

= = = = = = = = = =

Friday and Saturday were pretty much normal for us, except that Katy had become rather quiet. I continued to dress her in the morning and do chores around the house during the day. My usual submissive role, and she accepted it. But it has been two full days since she'd given me any orders.

She was going hiking with Betty this morning, so I'd gotten up to prepare breakfast for them. I cooking, wearing just an apron, when she came in the kitchen. She was already dressed to go.

As she walked behind me to get coffee she gave each of my butt cheeks a little squeeze.

I said, "Thank you, Katy."

She turned, surprised, "Huh?"

"That's the first time you've touched me since Thursday night. Are you angry with me?"

"Oh, God no! You're perfect, Virginia."

"Then what's is it? Has the puppy thing got you frazzled? We don't have to do it at all, you know."

She tipped the coffee pot at me, "You?"

I said, "Yes please. This is almost ready."

She prepared three cups and moved the table with them. I served out three plates, then sat across from her, sipping my coffee. She reached across the table to put her coffee mug to my lips. I sipped some then she sat back cradling the cup in her hands and looking over it at me.

"You'd be OK with not doing it?"

My heart sank, "I wouldn't say 'OK,' but if it bothers you we can skip it."

She paused again, then asked, "How about going further?"

I asked, "How would we do that? I can't be Ginny all the time. There are things I do myself, and that we do together, that I would miss."

"Me too."

I added, "Besides, the joy of being Ginny is in contrast to being Virginia. She needs me."

"Yes, I understood that. You know that some people are pets without playing animals."

"No, I didn't know that. How does that work?"

"Sort of an extension of being submissive. Why don't you read up on it? Look, I'm sorry for the delay, but there are some things I need to work out before I can decide if we're going to do this or not."

I signed, inwardly. Another delay. I was going to press for more information, but I heard the front door open as Betty came in. I'd given her a pass code of her own weeks ago. I thought, as she entered with her back pack, that I'd have to be careful not to let her catch Ginny.

She said, awfully cheerfully, "Good morning all!"

She gave us each a kiss, then sat by Katy and started in on her breakfast. Katy continued to watch me. Betty didn't seem to notice us watching each other, or that we weren't eating. I found myself blushing, which hadn't happened in quite a long time. I broke eye contact and started eating, as did Katy.

We small talked through breakfast. When they finished and Betty said, "We have to get going. Marla and Sandy will be on time. They always are."

Katy said, "Right. You go ahead, I'll be right out."

Katy gestured for me to stand, then to remove the apron. She grabbed me by the back of my neck and slammed me up against the wall. I was actually a little scared. But my nipples came up hard anyway. She pressed me against the wall with her body, hand still gripping the back of my neck, and started an aggressive open mouth kiss.

I was seriously turned on. She slipped the fingers of her other hand into my folds and began rubbing me furiously while keeping her mouth on mine.

It was fast, it was passionate, it was totally unexpected. It felt like it was over in seconds. She positioned her body so I wouldn't come on her. And that, in itself, was an additional turn on. It was telling me I was going to come, it was going to be hard, and it was going to be in the next few seconds.

And it was all true. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I had my palms pressed against the wall. I came hard, but almost silently since she still had her mouth over mine. I gushed. I could feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs.

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it ended. She simply stepped away from me, leaving me without any support. My knees buckled and I sat hard on my ass in the puddle I'd created. My knees where up near my breasts, I wrapped my arms around them and hugged them to me, little tremors running through my body.

She'd never done anything like that before.

I looked up to see her washing her hands at the sink, watching me, a little smile on her face. I leaned back against the wall panting.

She paused, on her way out, said, "Good girl," patted me on the head, exactly the way she patted Ginny, and was gone.

I sat there recovering my breath and wondering what had just happened?

Monday, March 26, 2012, Uneventful morning

= = = = = = = = = =

Katy was closer to normal, well what we called normal, this morning. She did give me a few orders, which warmed my heart, and my pussy, greatly. I dressed her, and she kissed me. Quickly, but nicely. She still seemed distracted but showed she enjoyed my attention and paid me some as well. It was a nice morning, similar to many we'd been having for some time.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012, Betty and I make plans

= = = = = = = = = =

Over the next couple of days, I did the reading she'd suggested. Pets who were not playing animals were something entirely new to me. I'd taken it as being slaves and just treated a bit like pets. I could be, but it seemed to be mostly something entirely different.

Some of it seemed to be pretty much what we already did, except that the Dom called the sub "pet" rather than something else. Other situations were the sub being taken care of extensively. Not just picking clothes, which Katy already did from time to time, but actually dressing the pet. When they wore clothes at all. Bathing them, doing their hair, sometimes feeding them.

Knowing Katy and her toy girls thing, I suspected her version would be more like that. I'd have to wait and see what in particular she had in mind. But I'd put two days in on it, that seemed to me to be enough until she was ready to talk.

But that left me with that idea I'd gotten when she put my hair in pony tails. I called Betty to discuss it. She agreed that it would push all Katy's buttons, in a good way. So we made plans. She was going to take the morning off tomorrow so we could go shopping together.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012, Morning games, part two

= = = = = = = = = =

Katy was still distracted and, once, I caught her looking at me oddly. She noticed and issued one of those orders she did occasionally.

"Sit up straight, Virginia. Chest out. Play with your nipples for me."

As I did, I started to get wet. Then a more wet. She didn't do anything but continue sipping her coffee and watching me. I started to squirm. She clearly noticed because I saw that little mischievous smile she had tugging at the corners of her mouth, but didn't say anything. I finally needed to ask...

"Katy, miss, mistress..."

"Yes?"

"May I... uh, I need to play with myself."

She seemed to consider it for a long time. Like I'd never asked before. I didn't have to ask, of course, but when she was right there, I usually did. And she usually just told me to go ahead.

She said, slowly and drawn out, "No."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I like your hands where they are, doing what they're doing."

"Yes, ma'am."

She let me squirm for a few more seconds then...

"You may spread your legs and rub yourself on the chair."

Well, that was new. Like humping the arm of the couch, except that it wouldn't fit between my legs. Still it was something. I immediately did as close to a split as I could, rotated my hips, and started rubbing against the polished wood of the chair.

"Oh!"

It was very different. It was well lubricated from my excitement. Almost too smooth to work. But only almost. It was like the lightest touches of a skilled tongue, except across the entire surface of my pussy and clit all at once. Slippery, and noisy. Lots of wet noises, It was not going to be quick.

It wasn't. It went on for some time. Enough time that Katy got up to refill her coffee cup and sit down again. I continued with my breasts and nipples the entire time. I was slowly, so so slowly, climbing to that plateau where I could come.

She said, very quietly, "Look at me."

I popped my eyes open. She was leaning across the table, her face filled my entire field of vision. He eyes bore into mine. I was breathing hard, in little gasps. Emitting squeaking and grunting noises every couple of seconds.

"Pinch them."

I pinched my nipples, hard.

"Again."

And again.

"Close your eyes."

I did, and she moved just a bit closer and covered my mouth with hers. We kissed hard, tongues battling it out for domination in our mouths. We did this as I got closer and closer. And I was there. I needed to come, but just couldn't quite. I was sweating and gasping for air, when she let me. She pulled back, just enough, every couple of seconds to let me breathe. I couldn't get enough air in through my nose.

She pulled back one more time and said, so quietly, "Come. Now." Then pressed her lips to mine again.

I did. Hard, screaming into her mouth. She pulled back and grabbed my shoulders, lowering my upper chest and head to the table as I collapsed quivering. I lay there, breasts hanging, my legs spread, my pussy pressed against the chair, shivering all over. I kept saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh" over and over.

I felt her petting my head, again the same way she did Ginny, then whisper into my ear "Good girl."

I continued trying to catch my breath, but every time I moved my clit rubbed against the chair and set off another tiny orgasm. I was starting to think I was going to be stuck here until Katy helped me get up. Then I heard the outside garage door open and close. God, she'd left me like this and gone to work. Was I still going to be here when she got home?

I concentrated only on breathing. I was still getting shivers and tiny orgasms. I finally decided this called for decisive action. I realized I was still cupping my breasts with my hands. Well, let's start there. I moved them cautiously to the edge of the table and took a firm grip. That, of course, set off some more tremors.

I braced myself then pushed up suddenly, rotating my hips as I did, and ended up sitting with my back against the back rest of the chair, my arms extended rigidly in front of me, and screamed as another hard orgasm ripped through me. But my clit and most of my pussy where now no longer in contact with the chair.

I looked down, expecting to find my sex raw and red. Well, keeping the furniture polished had paid off that much. I was unhurt, but I'd rarely seen my clitoris so large, standing out so prominently. I reached down to carefully touch it. Not carefully enough. I twitched violently and nearly fell off the chair.

I got up carefully, giggling at the sucking noises as I pulled my ass from the chair. I stood with the chair between my legs and considered my situation. I checked the clock. Betty had taken the morning off so we could prepare our school girl surprise for Katy. She'd be here in a half hour or less. I wondered if I could even walk.

I could, but it was distracting. I looked around. Besides the puddle in the chair itself, I'd managed to get fluids on the floor on both sides of the chair and was dripping as I stood there. And it appeared I'd drooled on the table as well. I'd have to put off cleaning up in here until I could move without nearly coming over and over.

I made my way carefully, and slowly, to my shower, set it as hot as I could stand it, and worked out the muscle kinks in the stream. By the time I was done my pussy was almost back to normal and my clit had, thankfully, retracted into it's hood. I dressed quickly. Betty might already be here. I wouldn't have heard her come in.

When I got to the kitchen she was sitting on the island, reading from her tablet. She looked up and smiled as I came in.

"Good morning, Betty." I gave her a quick kiss, then looked around again. "I'm sorry you had to see this. Katy tried something new on me this morning. It worked awfully well."

She said, "Rubbing yourself on the chair? Playing with your tits?"

"Why, yes. Oh, of course, she's had you do that hasn't she."

"Not quite. We both did it together, face to face, kissing each other the whole time."

"That sounds like fun."

"Yes. But I'll bet this worked better for you than that would have. You like to be watched more than either of us do."

"Um..."

"Don't get embarrassed. It works for you, and we love watching you. Just enjoy it. Be glad we all found each other and fit together so well."

I decided she was right. She helped me clean up. It turned out I'd rubbed the wax thin on the chair, so I took a few minutes to put on a couple of new coats. Then we went off in my SUV to look for costumes and props for the school girl scenario.

We were talking about nothing and everything and were in a series of "Have you ever?" questions. The subject came around to sex, as it often did, and we were asking if the other had ever done various things.

Betty asked, "Have you ever tried anal sex?"

I answered, "Yes, twice. It hurt the first time. But we read about it and tried again. It didn't hurt, but I didn't like it. That surprised me because I'd used butt plugs before. But then, I didn't really like butt plugs either. Brian liked to see me with them, and they weren't uncomfortable, so I went along. Unless they were too big."

She said, "I'm kind of surprised. You like that tail a lot. Or do you?"

"No, you're right. I love the tail. It doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? I love having that in, but I don't really like much of anything else. Well, I think I'd be OK if it was the right game. Bondage or slave girl games. The domination of it would probably be cool. But even with that, I'm not really interested in being fucked there."

We'd stopped at a light, so I turned to her. She was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back then turned back and drove on.

She said, "You know, we love it when you swear."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. The proper, mature lady getting all dirty. It's such a turn on."

She changed the subject back, "You know, there is non penetration anal sex, just like there for a pussy."

I said, "You mean licking? Kissing? That kind of thing?"

"Yes."

I was getting just a bit aroused. I licked my lips and glanced quickly at her. She was still looking at me, still smiling.

I asked, "Do you do those sorts of things? You and Katy?"

"Yes, I do. We do. Would you like me to do it to you. Would you do it to me?"

At the next stop light I reached over, grabbed her by the back of her head, pulled her in for a long, hard kiss, then sat back up, both hands on the wheel, being all proper mature lady.

And said, "Fuck yes, to both," and looked back at her.

She was sitting there, a bit stunned by the kiss and the language.

The light turned green and we drove on. I changed the subject to what we were shopping for.

After gathering the costume pieces, for all three of us, we went looking for furniture, and quickly found everything we needed at a second hand store. I paid extra for delivery the next day and we went to lunch together. I'd been hoping for time to play, but she had to go to work as soon as we got back to my house. Probably just as well. I was feeling very sensitive down below. And even though I'd said "yes" to the anal sex, I was a bit apprehensive about doing it.

Friday, March 30, 2012, Preparing for class

= = = = = = = = = =

The teachers desk, two students desks, a book case, a pile of used books, and chalk board all arrived about noon. I had them take it all up to one of the unused bedrooms. Betty came over at lunch time to help set up the class room and we tried on our costumes. We decided that the skirts covered far too much so we marked them off. I'd raise the hems on both before Sunday, that being when we'd decided to spring this on her.

As we worked she asked, "You and Katy are going to change your relationship, aren't you?"

I dropped an arm full of books. "Well, yes. It's kind of secret. She said you'd be OK with that. I want to do it, but it's embarrassing. She'll tell you when she thinks I'm ready."

She said, "I'm fine with all that, it's not why I asked. I wondered about something. She keeps putting her decision off, doesn't she?"

I was surprised, and showed it.

"I thought so. Look, Katy works with computers. One of the reasons she does that it because she can get exact answers. She likes to label things correctly. The problem is, people don't work that way, but she still, subconsciously, tries.

"We had a hard time working out the level to which I am and am not submissive to her. There's no convenient label for the relationship we have. In the end I had to tell her to stop trying to label it and just accept it for what it was.

She can do that, but someone has to remind her. I thought you might be in the same situation.

Now that she'd said it, I was sure that was exactly what was going on. I thanked her for the advice and started thinking about how to bring it up with Katy.

And once again, Betty said she didn't have time to play. She had to get back to work. But we had everything, except shortening the skirts, ready.

After she'd gone I slipped off my clothes, sat on the teachers desk, and fingered myself to two quick climaxes. Then carefully, with my juices drying on my pussy and thighs, polished the desk with water based wax, using the puddle I'd left for the water. When I was done the desk stop smelled mostly of fresh wax and, very faintly, of me. I hoped my scent would be just barely there, sort of subliminal, by Sunday. We'd decided that it was appropriate that we'd be playing or game on April Fools Day.

Sunday, April 1, 2012, Time for school

= = = = = = = = = =

To our plan, Betty hadn't spent the night, and Katy and I had not slept together. About an hour before Katy would usually wake up on the weekend, Betty slipped quietly into the house and came up to my bedroom. I was already up sitting, nude, on the edge of the bed when she came in. She, quietly, closed the door behind her. I got up, undressed her, and we sorted out our costume pieces.

Opaque white cotton panties figured prominently, of course. Matching short tartan print skirts in mostly bright pink. Long enough in front to, barely, hide our panties if we stood up straight. But so short in back that, even standing up straight, the bottoms of our panties would show. To this we added knee high stockings and black three inch heels.

Up top we wore red shelf bras. Betty stayed in hers, but every time I bent over I fell out of mine. She had me demonstrate several times before I caught on that she was really just enjoying seeing my breasts pop out. She assured me it would not be a problem. Over this we added white shirts, not buttoned, tied just under our breasts and not quite opaque enough to hide our bras or nipples. Finally, pigtails on the sides of our heads tied with pink ribbon matching our skirts and pink lip stick.

We were ready. Betty, very quietly, went into Katy's room and put her teachers costume and a note on her bureau. We went around the corner in the hall to wait. The risk was that Katy had stayed up late, reading or using her computer, and would be sleeping late. But if things went as usual, she'd be up in about fifteen minutes.

Ten minutes later we saw the doorway brighten a bit. She's turned on the lights in her bathroom. Then we could hear the shower running. And a few minutes later could hear a hair dryer. The lights in the bedroom went on and we heard her say, "Oh."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ginny and Katy Pt. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds