• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Bondage Wife

The Bondage Wife

123

Part 1 of 3: Marriage After 20 Years

It was another night of bland sex. Neither of them complained. After 20 years of marriage, sex had become more of a routine than anything else.

Maureen came back to bed after washing herself between the legs. She turned off the light, got underneath the covers, and laid next to her husband.

"That was lovely," she said.

"It was," Steve replied. "Kind of nice with the kids off to college, isn't it?"

She poked him with her elbow. "What an awful thing to say."

"But you have to admit, it's nice that we don't have to keep things quiet anymore. And we get to leave the door open."

Maureen thought for a moment. "I guess so. But I still miss them dearly."

"So do I."

She closed her eyes. "Night."

"Goodnight dear," he replied, kissing her on the forehead.

***

The next afternoon was a typical workday for Maureen. She was an accountant for a mid-level accounting firm. With the recent economic growth in the downtown area, she had plenty of work to do for new clients.

During lunch, she ate with the same group of women for the past many years. They talked about their usual topics: Gossip, entertainment news, family, their kids, new recipes, ect...

They were all best friends and they always enjoyed each others company.

It was nearly 5 pm by the time Maureen came home. Steve's car was already in the driveway. When she went inside the house, it was particularly quiet. Steve was usually quick to say 'hello'. She called out for him, but there was no answer.

When Maureen stepped into the kitchen, a pair of arms wrapped around her body from behind. The hands lewdly groped her breast. She screamed loudly.

"It's okay!" he said, releasing her. "It's me! It's me!"

She quickly turned around to see a stunned look on Steve's face. He clearly wasn't expecting his wife to react like that.

"God! Steve! Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I wanted to surprise you."

"How was that a surprise?" she fumed. "You scared the living daylights out of me. I thought I was being attacked!"

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to be romantic."

"There's nothing romantic about being touched that way."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Maureen took a moment to calm down. "I didn't mean to get so upset. It's just, please be a little more considerate with your surprises, okay?"

"We never have fun anymore. Have you noticed that?"

"Please, Steve, I'm not in the mood for this right now."

"Okay," he nodded in defeat.

Maureen turned away and went to the bedroom to change her clothes. She sat on the bed and sighed.

***

The next afternoon. Maureen was in front of the computer doing her accounting work. Her phone rang. It was her husband. She answered the call, and when Steve said it was important, she told him to wait a moment while she walked outside for privacy.

She wondered what the call was about. Steve rarely ever called while she was at work. It couldn't have been about their previous fight, she assumed, because she had already given him make-up sex that night.

"Yes?" she said when she was outside, away from the other co workers.

"Let's take a trip next week," he replied bluntly. "There's a private place we can stay near San Diego."

"I really can't. Things are so busy with my job right now."

"Mine too. But we can make time. We can go next Friday and stay over the weekend. Just take an extra day off from work."

"There's no need for this," she replied, trying to reason with him. "I'm not mad at you. I thought we cleared this up yesterday?"

"It's not about yesterday. It's about our marriage."

Those words sent a shock down Maureen's spine. She had always assumed that their marriage was strong and that she gave Steve everything he ever wanted in a wife.

"Is our marriage in trouble?" she asked.

"Don't talk like that. But there's a way to make our marriage ...better..."

Another sting went down her spine.

"What's this trip about?"

"I think there's someone who can help us."

"A marriage counselor?" she asked in surprise.

He paused a moment. "Yes. Something like that. A marriage counselor."

"We aren't doing that bad, are we? I thought...I thought..."

Maureen's voice was getting stuffy and her eyes watered.

"We're not doing bad at all," he replied, trying to reassure her. "I just think we can improve. This is something I've been thinking about for a while."

"Fine. If you think it's for the best."

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm sorry for calling you at work. It's a last minute thing. There was a last minute opening in her schedule and I wanted to take it."

Maureen raised an eyebrow. "Her? The counselor is a woman?"

"Yes."

"What do you know about this person? Why do we need to travel so far?"

"I'll explain it to you later. But she has a unique reputation. And I think it's going to work wonders for us."

"If that's what you want, then fine."

"I'm glad you're open to this. We'll discuss the details tonight."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

The call ended and Maureen was dumbstruck with her phone in hand. A bombshell had been dropped on her and she realized that she would do whatever it took to keep her marriage strong.

***

Several days later. Maureen stood in the bedroom folding clothes for the upcoming trip. She knew the weather was going to be hot, so she packed accordingly- tshirts, shorts, sandals, and swimwear which Steve told her to bring since they would be near the beach.

She didn't want to go, not just because it was costing them thousands of dollars, but because there was too much going on with her work. But it was best for their marriage, so she didn't want to fight about it.

What bothered her the most was that Steve was being unusually coy and vague about the marriage counseling. In all their years of marriage, they had always been open about everything. There were never any secrets. There were never any lies. It was why their marriage was so successful.

Until now...

Too much of her time was spent wondering why Steve wanted to see a counselor. What's wrong with our marriage? I thought everything was fine. I thought everything was perfect between us. Is it the sex? Am I not good enough anymore? Does he want someone else? Is he having an affair?!

The suitcase was almost full. All she needed was the swimsuit. There was an old pair in her closet. She hadn't worn it in years.

She undressed in front of the mirror. She looked at her naked body. The slight lines on her face had grown. Her once perky breasts had begun to sag. Her hips were getting thicker despite the aerobics. No wonder Steve wants to see a counselor.

She wore the swimsuit and posed in front of the mirror. This will do.

Just then, Steve emerged from his home office and approached Maureen with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked, still in her swimsuit.

"I just got off the phone with my boss. One of our clients has just been hit with a multi-million dollar lawsuit. I can't go to San Diego anymore."

She looked in his eyes and knew that Steve was telling the truth. A glimmer of hope crossed Maureen's mind. She was glad that the trip would likely be cancelled.

"That's too bad," she replied. "Does this mean the trip is off?"

"It doesn't make sense to cancel the entire trip because I've already paid for the flights and the counseling arrangements. You should go alone."

She was taken aback. "You want me to see a marriage counselor alone? What sense does that make?"

He sighed. "Maureen, I love you dearly. I love you more than anything. You're the love of my life."

"Oh god, you're having an affair. Aren't you? There's someone else, isn't there?"

"No, it's nothing like that," he said emphatically. "I would never cheat on you. I never have, and I never will."

"Then what's going on? These past few days, you've been so evasive about this trip. You've never been this secretive before."

He sighed again and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I haven't been completely honest with you. I guess I'm not as brave as I thought."

"Tell me. What is it?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do. If you're having an affair, just tell me. We can work through it."

"I'm not having an affair Maureen. But I think there needs to be changes in our marriage."

"Am I not good enough anymore?" she asked.

"Stop saying things like that. You're my wife. I love you more than anything."

"Then why won't you be honest with me?" she demanded.

He shook his head. "I'm trying to be honest. But I can't. This isn't easy. Believe me, I wish everything was easy."

"I don't understand you anymore, Steve."

A sadness came over his face. "Can you promise me that you'll still go? I know it's difficult, but I wouldn't ask unless I thought it could save our marriage."

"You think our marriage needs saving?" she asked, with tears in her eyes.

"Please don't make this any harder Maureen. Can you please promise me you'll go alone? I want you to meet the counselor and listen to what she has to say. Just listen, and if you don't like it, then come home. Please, I'm begging you."

The tears came pouring. Maureen choked up and she could barely speak. Then she wrapped her arms around her husband and gave him a big suffocating hug. She wasn't going to lose her marriage no matter what the cost.

Part 2 of 3: Lady Kristen & The Housewife

Maureen spotted the sharply dressed man after she left the airport terminal with her luggage. The man was holding a sign with her name on it. They spoke and confirmed each others identity. She got in his luxury car for a 30 minute ride until they reached their destination.

She expected to see a private facility. But she was surprised to see that the destination was actually a large home near the beach, which looked more like a mansion. Whoever owned the place was a very wealthy person. And the owner definitely wasn't a marriage counselor.

The car stopped in the driveway. The driver went to the trunk to carry the luggage.

Just then, the front door of the beachside mansion opened and a tall statuesque woman came down. She looked stunning, early 30's, with long wavy hair and a godly body.

"You must be Maureen," the woman smiled. "I've heard wonderful things about you."

"That's me. And you are?"

"Kristen. Welcome to my home."

The two women cordially shook hands.

"What a beautiful place. I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this."

"Most people don't. It's a shame your husband couldn't make it."

"Do you know my husband?" Maureen asked.

"I travel a lot with my father for business and I've met your husband a few times. But we can talk more about that later. I'm sure you're exhausted. Let me show you to your room first."

Kristen led Maureen and the driver up the stairs of the large mansion to the guest bedroom. The driver put the luggage in the bedroom and then left. Maureen was in a constant state of marvel as she looked at the mansion. She couldn't fathom how much it was worth.

"I'll let you shower and rest," Kristen said. "Towels are in the bathroom. Come to the beachfront around 5. We can watch the sunset together and have some fresh fruit juice."

"That sounds delightful."

Kristen smiled, "See you then."

***

Maureen took a cool shower and relaxed. The guest room was better than any fancy hotel she had ever stayed in. Everything was pure luxury and class. She wondered what Steve had planned.

5 pm came and Maureen headed down the stairs, casually dressed for the warm weather. She went out to the beachfront and the view was gorgeous. She had forgotten how beautiful the ocean could be, especially during a sunset.

She saw Kristen standing there, admiring the ocean view.

"You're so lucky to be able to enjoy this everyday," Maureen said.

"Indeed."

"So what exactly do you do here?"

"What did Steve tell you?"

"Not a lot, unfortunately. Just that you're a marriage counselor. But from the looks of things, I don't think that's the case."

"I do a number of things," Kristen replied. "I do some real estate and developing work on behalf of my father. But I also do favors for people. Favors that I enjoy providing."

"Such as? Marriage counseling?"

Kristen flashed a beautiful smile. "You can say that."

"Why is everyone so vague about this? Is there a secret I don't know about?"

"If you want the truth, I've helped plenty of couples over the years. I don't care about the money. I do this for the pleasure. I enjoy giving a helping hand."

"And how exactly do you help these couples?" Maureen asked.

"How do you think? What's the basis of a good relationship?"

"Love," Maureen replied.

"Sex," Kristen winked. "I help couples on the basis of sex."

Maureen was shocked to the core, but she didn't let her face show it. She was stunned that her loving husband of 20 years would take her to such a place.

"So you're a sex therapist?"

"I'm not very fond of labels," Kristen replied. "But I know a lot about sex. I know what people like and how they can improve. It's a natural talent I have."

"I don't think this is suitable for me. Thank you for the kind hospitality, but I should leave. I'll catch the next flight home."

"You just got here."

"I know, but..."

"Steve warned me that you would be apprehensive about this."

"Have you been sleeping with him?" Maureen asked bluntly.

"No. Believe me, your husband is a faithful man. I took one glance at him and I knew that his sex life was sorely lacking. So, when there was an opening in my schedule, I made the offer to your husband."

Maureen squinted her eyes. "Yeah, in exchange for several thousand dollars of my husband's money, right?"

"Like I said, the money means nothing to me. Look around, I don't need your husband's money. But if I don't charge people, then I'll have a long line of men waiting outside my door for a free service."

"Well, thank you for the hospitality. I don't want to waste your time. This whole thing isn't for me. I'll catch the next available flight."

Kristen nodded. "That's perfectly understandable. You can stay here as long as you'd like. My driver will take you anytime you want. I'll return your husband's money as soon as possible."

"Thank you."

"Best of luck with your marriage," Kristen said, turning her attention back to the sunset.

Maureen paused for a long moment. "What do you know about my marriage?"

"Your husband wanted this for a specific reason. So I know that your sex life must be incredibly dull and boring."

"There's more to marriage than just sex. We love each other. We're great partners in life."

"Keep telling yourself that," Kristen replied. "Your husband obviously feels that there's something missing in your relationship. But if you think that everything is perfect, then feel free to leave."

Maureen took another long pause. "If I stay here, I mean, for the next few days, what's going to happen? What will I be doing here?"

"If you stay, then I'll teach you the pleasures of dominance & submission. That's my specialty. Someone like Steve needs to feel like he's the man in the relationship. I can teach you how to properly serve him."

"Sounds a bit crude."

"Sex is crude. But it's also beautiful. When was the last time you had a mind blowing orgasm? The kind that leaves a pool between your legs."

"I don't remember," Maureen replied. "Years. Maybe more."

"Poor thing. But I can fix that. Older women, particularly housewives, are a specialty of mine."

"We aren't going to...you know..."

"We are. We're going to be doing everything together."

"I can't do that," Maureen replied. "That's cheating. I've also never done anything with another woman before."

"Think of this as a learning experience. Besides, it's not cheating if your husband thinks it's awesome."

"You're certainly very excited about this entire prospect."

Kristen smiled, "So should you."

"What now?"

"Now, I'm going back inside to prepare for dinner. My chef is making something delightful. If you want to stay, then join me for dinner. If you want to leave, talk to my driver."

"I want to stay."

"Dinner should be ready soon. We can get to know each other better. Tomorrow is when the real fun begins."

Kristen flashed another innuendo filled smile. Then she went back inside of her large mansion.

***

Morning. They were served an outdoor breakfast by a small staff. Everything was tended to. All of the food was freshly prepared. The two women enjoyed each others company while they ate.

"I can really get used to this," Maureen joked.

Kristen winked. "Who usually does the cooking at your home? I'm assuming it's you. You seem like such a domesticated woman."

"I was raised old fashioned. I come from a long line of homemakers."

"Figures. You have that classic conservative look."

"I hear that a lot," Maureen shrugged. "But for good reason. I love taking care of my family. I love being the ideal mother and wife for them."

Kristen nodded. "I'm sure Steve appreciates everything you do around the house."

"He does," Maureen replied. "I'm very lucky to have him. Most husbands don't appreciate the work that their wives do for them."

"Does Steve reward you? Does he allow you to suck his cock?"

"Excuse me?"

"Does Steve allow you to suck his penis when you've been a good girl?"

Maureen was struck by the lewd talk over breakfast, especially in front of the staff. Brazen conversations about sex had always seemed trashy to her.

"I don't think that's any of your business," Maureen replied.

"It's not? I thought you wanted my help?"

"I suppose, but..."

"Be honest. We're both grown women. And my staff is very discreet. I'm only trying to help you."

Maureen gave a faint sigh. "I do that for him, only sometimes. I'm not very fond of it."

"So what does your sex life with Steve consist of? He climbs on top of you, gives a few pumps, then rolls over?"

"Basically."

Kristen nearly laughed. "That's not much of a sex life. It sounds more like a formality."

"It works for us."

"Obviously not. Steve wants you here for a reason. I hate to break the news to you, but Steve is a normal horny guy. He love sex. And he loves receiving blowjobs. He's just too shy to ask his pretty little wife for extra favors."

"You're being presumptuous."

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "Am I? Has Steve ever turned down sex? Does he seem like a school boy whenever you suck his dick? You know I'm right. All men are the same when it comes to sex."

"This isn't how I was raised," Maureen said after a long pause. "You're probably right about Steve. But I don't know how to please him anymore."

Kristen snapped her fingers and someone from the staff brought a sex toy on a silver platter. Kristen picked it up and the person left. The flesh colored sex toy was shaped like a man's penis.

"It's amazing how realistic these adult toys have become," Kristen said, holding it up, marveling at it.

Even though they were outdoors, Kristen didn't seem to mind holding a dildo. It made Maureen uncomfortable, even though there wasn't anyone else around.

"Aren't you afraid someone could walk by and see you with that?" Maureen asked.

"It's perfectly legal to own a sex toy in California."

Maureen nodded sheepishly. "You're right."

"There's also nothing wrong with kissing one."

"What do you mean?"

Kristen lightly waved the dildo around. "Go ahead, give it a little kiss."

"Why?"

"I'm curious what you look like with a penis in your mouth."

Maureen looked nervous as Kristen held the dildo out, which was pointed at her face. She knew that arguing was useless. She was a guest in a luxury home. She knew it would be rude to turn down the request.

She leaned forward across the table and kissed the head of the dildo.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Bondage Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds