• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Hot Anniversary Gift

My Hot Anniversary Gift

My name is Ana and I am a 36 year old housewife from San Francisco, California I also have 3 children and am a stay at home mom. My husband's name is Vince and he is of average height with an athletic build although he has gotten a bit of a belly in his 30's but he still is the same handsome, romantic man I fell in love with. This is the mostly true story from me and my husband's anniversary from July of this past year.

My husband had called me upstairs to our bedroom on a Saturday afternoon and had asked me to put on a black dress he had laid out for me on the bed and that he had a special night planned for us and that we would be staying out for the night. He had also arranged for my mother to stay at the house with the kids. I could hardly contain my excitement and felt like it had been years since I had a full night out free of worry.

Between his busy work schedule and me keeping the house and bills in order we haven't had much time with each other over the last 5 or 6 years. So I did as my husband asked and slipped on the dress and heels that Vince had chosen for me. When I walked over to the dresser I was surprised to find that my underwear drawer was empty. Vince then walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, " Honey you won't be needing those tonight." Reluctantly I closed the drawer and agreed to forego a bra and panties. I wouldn't want to disappoint him on our special night.

Just when I had finished curling my hair and putting on the finishing touches to my make up the doorbell rang. When I walked downstairs I found that my husband had already given my mother written instructions on the kids routine so I kissed the three of them and out the door we went.

In the car my husband was visibly nervous as if we had just started dating. I could tell this by the shakiness in his voice and the sweat on the palm of his hand that was on my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch. Seeing my husband this way mixed with the fact that I had no panties on with a freshly shaven pussy began to make me a bit wet. I figured since I hadn't had much excitement in my life for quite some time I would help him take the edge off and give him a blow job on the way to our destination.

I took my seatbelt off, leaned over, and took his hard cock into my mouth. I hadn't felt this turned on since our college days and as I took the full length of his dick over and over slamming it into the back of my throat he exploded with a warm stream of cum that I willingly swallowed.

Surprised he said "wow that hasn't happened since before you tied the knot baby." Embarrassed I began to blush and looked out the window the rest of the ride.

"What could he possibly have planned for me tonight," I thought to myself. My imagination then began to run wild and my juices began to drip down my ass onto the seat underneath me.

We had arrived downtown and began to walk to the restaurant. He had reserved us a table at an upscale Italian restaurant that was located just off of the lobby at the luxurious hotel we would be staying at. As we walked there was a cool summer breeze and I could feel my nipples beginning to show through my dress. I could tell because of the stares I was getting by just about every man passing by. Enjoying the attention I was receiving, I seized the opportunity to undo the top button of my dress to show off my cleavage. Never had I felt so wanted in my life.

When we arrived at the restaurant my husband pulled my chair out for me as I could feel his palm shaking on the small of my back. Apparently the head he just received didn't have the effect I hoped it would. We had a very enjoyable dinner with a bottle of the most expensive champagne they had to offer.

Feeling slightly buzzed I noticed three handsome men staring at me from the bar when I remembered I had a bare pussy under my dress without my legs crossed. However I decided to leave them open just enough for them to have a peak.

When Vince noticed the glances I was giving to these three men he bet me that I wouldn't go over and get them to buy me a drink."And if I do?" I asked him.

"If you do then you get to be in charge for the night."

"And if I don't?"

"If you don't then you have to fuck the three of them."

As bad as I wanted to fuck all of the men at the bar I didn't believe that my sweet Vince could go through with allowing me to have other partners. After all he is the only man I have ever been with and that should be enough. I decided that I had to get that drink for my husband's sake.

Nervously I approached the bar and stood near the three men and acted as if I intended to get my own drink when one of them cut in and paid for my martini.

"Hi my name is Phil, and these are my good friends Marcus, and Tyler. Who do I have the pleasure of buying this drink for?"

Nervously I said "I am Ana and I am just here to;"

"celebrate your anniversary with you husband." said Phil, finishing my sentence.

Confused I wondered how they could know why I was here. Maybe a good guess or maybe he overheard my conversation with Vince.

Phil was tall with blue eyes and a lean slender build. He had somewhat long hair with a thick 5'oclock shadow on his face. He was a beautiful man and obviously charming. Tyler was of medium height with a military style haircut and nicely built arms and shoulders covered in tattoos. He seemed like the bad boy of the group. And Marcus was a well built black man who stood around 6'4" almost like a basketball player body type. He seemed like the quiet one in the group.

Anyways, I quickly thanked them for the drink and turned to walk back to the table. "Your husband is very lucky to have you for a wife. It was a pleasure meeting you, enjoy your night Ana!" said one of the men.

At this point I was soaking wet and thought to myself maybe I shouldn't have gotten that drink, maybe it wouldn't be so bad having those three men taking turns with my body. "So?" said Vince.

"Pay the bill and meet me upstairs Vince." I want you to fuck me like you did when we were 20." So without my husband in sight I headed towards our room.

When I got in I laid on the bed, lifted my dress and began to touch myself. At this point my throbbing pussy and my clit instantly began to respond and harden. I couldn't seem to get the images of the three men at the bar out of my head and before I knew it I began to form a nice puddle of my own juices flowing onto the sheets beneath me.

As Vince walked in and closed the door he began to eat me out on the bed and just as I was about to come all over his warm mouth he stopped and quickly flipped me over. I then felt the sensation of cold metal around my wrists that were pinned behind my back. My husband then forced me to my feet and escorted me across the room where he then forced me to my knees. Then he slipped a blindfold over my face and told me, "You are not in charge tonight Ana, now you go ahead and be the slut you were acting like at the bar." "Now you stay here till I get back, you understand?"

"Mhmmmm!", I muttered, my body trembling with anticipation.

After what seemed like an eternity my thoughts began to run rampant and I wondered to myself what it might be like to experience a big cock like the ones I noticed bulging in the guy's jeans down at the bar. See, I don't consider my husband to be small by any means. His dick is probably between five and six inches which I would consider to be just right. Although his gets the job done, I frequently have solo sessions at home when Vince is working long hours.

During these moments alone I regularly fantasize of a tall, muscular man who is also a dominant figure in society. Of course this mystery man comes with a rather large cock with a big masculine set of balls. I imagine this big cock hitting me in places that my husband could only dream of reaching. These moments have given me some of my most mind blowing orgasms, which I have not received from Vince in what feels like years. What can I say, I am just another lonely housewife and the three men downstairs definitely fit the bill.

"What have I done," I thought. If only I would have just lost that bet with Vince, I might have the three of them taking turns with me. I could be a little whore for a group of beautiful men who want nothing more than to please me. I had a perfect opportunity to live out my wildest fantasies with these well hung guys. I began to fill my thoughts with regret, now thinking I would just have to settle for Vince's average cock and his below average body.

Just when I was really beginning to feel down on myself I heard the door handle turn and feet stepping into the room. Minutes later I felt the sensation of a firm cock pressing against my lips. The blindfold was a nice feature because I was able to imagine that this was one of the cocks from the bar pressing deep into the back of my throat. At this point I then felt someones head sliding underneath me along with the sensation of soft lips and a warm tongue sucking on my clit.

I began to pull back realizing that me and Vince were not alone in the room. I used my wrists to slide the blindfold off of my eyes only to notice the three men from the bar circled around me with their hard and very well endowed cocks in their hands. "What the fuck is going on Vince?", I shouted as a looked down at him eating my pussy.

"Baby I am the only man you have ever had and an amazing woman like you deserves much more." "You will always be the love of my life and I want nothing more than for you to experience as much pleasure as you possibly can." "Now don't be a tease and suck all that cock I have put in front of you." I now realized that Vince had arranged for these men to be at the bar and now in my room surrounding me waiting their turn.

There I was, on my knees in the middle of the floor with Phil's hard cock fucking my face. Phil had long cock that was very hard with medium thickness. It was beautiful. He started out very slow and gradually worked his way deeper into my mouth. Before I knew it I was taking the full length of this massive dick down my throat. I never imagined I would be able to go down on a dick this big as I had enough trouble getting to the bottom of my husband much smaller one.

"I can't last much longer," Phil said as he stepped to the side for Tyler to have a turn. Tyler, being the bad boy wasted no time and began vigorously banging his dick into the back of my mouth. His cock was also long but a bit thicker than Phil's. Every powerful thrust he would give would cause me to gag a little bit and as I gagged I could just feel my warm juices being pushed out onto my husband's face below me.

Occasionally I would gaze down to see the look of lust on Vince's face as he sucked on my swollen pussy. I couldn't possibly love him more than I do right now. Just as Tyler was about to cum he traded places with Marcus.

Marcus' big black cock looked way too big to fit in my mouth. This thing had to be well over 8" long and thicker than my wrist. Just the sight of this monstrous dick in front of my face sent me over the edge as my body began to tremble and I came all over my husband's face which was now glistening in the light with my juices all over him.

I tried to fit Marcus into my little mouth but I just couldn't seem to get down past the tip. Feeling sorry for him I bent over and took his cock into my hand as Tyler pressed his cock into my soaking wet cunt and began to roughly pound me from behind. I had never felt as full as I did right then. One cock in my cunt, a big one in my mouth, and the monster in my hand.

Never have I felt so wanted in my life, so beautiful, yet so dirty with my inner slut being able to freely explore my boundaries with no guilt. "Baby why are you pants still on," I asked Vince. He did not respond to my question and I thought to myself maybe he is ashamed to pull his pathetic little dick out of his pants. "Do you like watching these big cock's fuck your little whore of a wife?", I asked. "Baby you know my pussy will never be the same after these manly dicks get through with me. Your little dick just won't do it for me any longer."

Sitting in a chair in the corner my husband's cock began to pulsate shooting cum into his jeans without even touching his little dick. Perhaps he couldn't handle watching my body being used by these three beautiful men, manly men.

I then turned my focus to the cock that I was taking a pounding from and the sensation of Tyler's heavy balls slapping against my clit sent me into an earth shattering orgasm that nearly caused me to pass out. As he continued to pound he began to tense up and shot a powerful stream of hot sperm into my pussy. Soon as he pulled out a nice puddle of cum dripped out of my wet hole onto the carpet beneath me.

Marcus then lied down as I climbed on top of him. This was the moment I was afraid of, and I began to work Marcus' big black cock into my wet hole with my hands. To my surprise he slid into tight little cunt pretty easily. I could only get about halfway down his shaft at first but with each stroke I was able to fit him a little bit deeper.

Before I knew it he was all the way in me slowly thrusting and slapping his pubic area against my throbbing clit. I loved looking down at Marcus cock going in and out and the white, hot juices from my married pussy made a beautiful contrast on his black cock and balls. With every powerful thrust he gave I could fell the head of his dick hitting my cervix. I have heard of cervical orgasms before but figured they were a myth. Soon I was cumming all through my body and it did not seem to ever stop.

The more this big black cock loosened me up the more I thought to myself maybe size does matter. No, there is no question about it, it definitely matters. I would for sure be throwing out my old dildo and replacing him with my own Mr. Marcus sized cock and balls.

I then began to feel Phil's tongue on my asshole making circles around my tight hole.

"Ana can I fuck you in you beautiful ass please? I will be gentle."

"Yes Phil, please put that beautiful hard dick into my virgin asshole!"

I had never done anal before, but I just could not turn it down in a moment like this. I have never let Vince fuck my ass so I knew this would send him over the edge. I then braced myself as Phil carefully tried to push his dick into my ass. I began to think there was no way my little asshole would accommodate a cock so big when suddenly the head slipped in. I was instantly overcome with pain but it soon subdued and turned to pure pleasure.

Tyler was now hard again and walked up and shoved his dick into my mouth quickly all the way down my throat. Before I knew it was being fucked roughly in all three of my holes. Having a cock repeatedly and roughly shoved down my mouth was causing me to gag and my eyes to water. Soon my makeup was running everywhere with my own saliva dripping down my chin, however I have never felt so sexy in my life.

The more these three men continued gang fucking me in all my holes the closer I came to having my third orgasm. When I started to come Marcus quickly pulled out and I squirted all over his cock and stomach. I had never squirted before and my body just kept convulsing into orgasm after orgasm as Phil continued fucking my ass.

Soon Phil's cock began to pulsate as his load exploded into my backside. After Phil pulled out Marcus soon stood behind me.

"Can you handle this baby?"

"No Marcus please don't!"

Just then I felt my husband shove his cock into my mouth.

"Go ahead Marcus, fuck my wife's ass."

Phil and Tyler then held my arms down while Marcus wasted no time plunging deep inside me. Surprisingly I felt no pain and instantly began to cum, squirting all over the ottoman that the boys had me bent over. The more I kept cumming the more in love I became with Vince and this life changing gift he was giving me. "What a wonderful husband I have," I thought to myself.

Marcus continued to fuck me hard and I came over and over again squirting each and every time. When Marcus began to cum my hubby simultaneously came all over my face which I never let him do by the way. But tonight I at least owe him that.

After the guys left my husband asked me to fix my hair and makeup and he took me out dancing at a local nightclub.

So there I was in the middle of the dance floor, no panties, with the cum from Phil, Tyler, and Marcus dripping down my leg. What a nice reminder of the night of my life. And something tonight is different about Vince. I have never seen him show me so much affection like he was worshiping me as his wife. I just can't stop thinking what it would be like for all the men in this club to fuck me like the whore I am. Oh, well a girl can dream, right?

At the end of the night we went back to the hotel. Feeling sexy and dominant I made Vince lie down and I straddled his face. He was so horny that he didn't even seem to care about all the cum and juices that were leaking out of my well fucked asshole and nicely loosened pussy. Vince ate my pussy like it had never been eaten before. I had one last orgasm and rolled over leaving my hubby teased and soon fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Hot Anniversary Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds