• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 01

Growth Spurts Ch. 01

"It's huge!" I thought to myself.

I stood next to James my team mate in the shower. We had just finished wrestling practice showered afterwards. James and I were seniors on the team and in the final year of school. We weren't really close friends but were senior team mates. Plus being from diverse ethnic backgrounds, we hung around different friends; him with his black buddies and me with my Asian pals.

I hadn't really notice before but James had a black monster hanging between his legs. It hung semi-flaccid easily 8 inches.

"It's over 9-inches hard."

I shook my head and looked up at James. At 5 foot 10, the heavy weight fighter stood a couple of inches taller than the "light-weight" me. "Huh? What?" I stammered.

"My cock. You're staring at my cock. It's over 9-inches when I get hard." James repeated and pointed to mine. "Maybe you can get one when you grow up. I'd let you play with mine, but I'm not gay."

I looked between my thighs and saw a shriveled, skinny, 3-inch thing.

That afternoon at home, I went to my room, stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror. I played with myself until I was hard so I could measure it. "Four freaking inches!" I groaned. "God, I wish it was big!"

"Timmy, I have..." My bedroom door flew open. Sarah my older sister stood there with my laundry in her arms. At 20, she was a year and a half older than I was. "Oh! I am so sorry Timmy!"

She stared at me and paused embarrassed. I could see her mind racing. "Should I drop his stuff or ... " She quickly turned and left and shut the door behind her.

"Fuck!" I muttered to myself. I pulled on some sweats.

About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Timmy, can we come in?"

It was my Mom's voice.

"Yes, I'm dressed now." I called back. "You can come in."

The door opened. In walked my Mom followed by Sarah.

"Timmy, I am so sorry about walking in on you like that." Sarah apologized. "I didn't mean..."

"It's fine." I cut her off. "Just knock and wait for an answer next time."

Sarah turned and walked away. Mom moved to sit on the side of my bed. She patted a place beside her. I sat on my desk chair instead.

"Timmy, Sarah told me what happened. She IS really sorry." Mom told me.

"Yeah it's fine!"

She looked at me with her concerned blue eyes.

"Hummm..." She expelled and paused. "Sarah said you were measuring yourself."

"What! She told you that!" I exclaimed.

"No... Yes... No... I mean it's okay! Really." Mom stumbled. "I know boys are concerned with how big they get and whether or not it can... umm... satisfy a girl. I'm not sure if you are having sex with Marsha and if you are, I hope you are using protection, but ..."

Mom looked at me.

"Look at your Dad. From what Sarah told me, I think you're about the same as your Dad and he has always been able to satisfy me."

Dad and I were pretty much the same height and weight. Both of us were not what you would call handsome but we weren't ugly either. Mom on the other hand was gorgeous. Blue-eyed, blond with pouty lips and a shapely body. How Dad bagged her, I could never figure out. Sarah luckily took after Mom except she had bigger boobs.

"Just don't worry about it. That's all. Okay?" Mom stood up and left.

That night in bed, I thought about what Mom had said but the image of James in my mind kept appearing. I fell asleep wishing "I just want to be bigger."

Next morning, I awoke not really thinking about the day before. I went to the can and pulled out my dick to pee. I had to check twice. I felt heavier and "Was it really bigger?"

I shook off the last few drips and ran back to my room. I pulled down my pajama bottoms and looked at myself. It definitely looked bigger. I grabbed my ruler and measured. "Holy fuck! Seven inches!"

"Timmy! Breakfast!" Sarah called out.

I quickly dressed and ate my bacon and eggs before taking off for school.

All day I could think of nothing else but what had occurred. Fortunately this Friday, we had no wrestling practice but we did have to review film about our evil arched enemies from a competing school. Next week we had a competition and I couldn't concentrate on anything strategies Mr. Paul discussed.

Afterwards I ran home and stripped down after making sure no one was home. It looked even bigger than before. I measured it. "Eight and a half inches!"

I started stroking it with my right hand. It got harder and bigger. I palmed my sack with my left. My balls felt big and heavy. I measured it again. "Jesus! It's over 9-inches!"

I was amazed by it and continued stroking it. I needed to cum. I laid on my bed and stared directly at it as I stroked myself. I was so hyper-sensitive that it didn't take too long for me to cum.

"Oooh... fuck!" I grunted as huge wads of white goo spurted out from my piss hole. "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuuuh!!"

"Knock! Knock!"

"Timmy? Are you okay?"

"Fuck, I didn't hear Sarah come home!" My chest and face completely covered in jism. I lied "Err... yeah! Don't come in! I just stubbed my toe."

"Okay...?" Sarah said not too convinced. "Mom called to say dinner will be a bit late."

I grabbed handfuls of tissues to try and wipe myself off. I must have used a half a box. I pulled on a tee shirt and some loose fitting knee-length MMA shorts.

I had incredible problems concentrating on finishing my homework. My hand automatically found its way between my thighs and into my shorts.

"Timmy! Dinner!"

I shook my head as I stood up. I looked in the mirror and saw a huge tent. "Shit!" I concentrated to try and get my cock calm down, but it was going to be difficult to get soft fast enough to go and eat. I ended up holding it against my belly with the elastic waist band from my shorts. The head still stuck out about two inches so I covered it by pulling my tee shirt over it.

"Timmy! Dinner is going to get cold!"

I made it downstairs to the table. My dick was finally soft enough not to be obvious and fell down between my legs. I could feel it against my left inner thigh. But then I watched Mom and Sarah bring stuff over from the kitchen. Bad mistake. Sarah was wearing a tight low-cut tee without a bra. As she bent over to place some potatoes down, her cleavage was right in my face. She turned back to the kitchen and I was staring at her perfect, tight, bubble butt inside her skin tight mini shorts.

Mom surveyed the table with her hands on her hips. The bright Sun shone through the large picture window behind her and made the material of her light dress almost invisible.

My dick was rock solid and lifted the leg hole of my shorts open. I could feel the coolness of the air on my aching bulb.

Dad was oblivious as he read the paper, only putting it down when everyone was seated at the round dinner table. Mom sat to my left. Sarah sat across from me.

In as much as I tried not to, I couldn't help but stare at Sarah's open cleavage. Her nipples easily poked through the light cotton. None of this helped me with my problem in my shorts.

"Ooops!" Sarah exclaimed as a pea flew off of her plate and on to the floor. Before I could figure out what to do or react, she moved her seat back and ducked under the table to retrieve the rogue legume.

Sarah sat up suddenly and stared at me with a stunned look on her face. She said nothing the rest of dinner and only seemed to stare at me with awe.

I managed to scoot back to my room after dinner was finished and sat at the edge of my bed. My dick was hard again. This was really starting to be a pain in the ass... Or groin.

"Knock! Knock"

"Tim. It's me. Can I come in?" Sarah asked.

I was dreading to think what she saw under the table. And now sporting this boner... "No! What do you want?" I answered back.

Ignoring my request, the door cracked open slowly and Sarah slowly stuck her head through. "Tim... I uh..."

She closed the door behind her. Still dressed in her tight tee and shorts, she stood there. I didn't even bother trying to hide my dick. I couldn't even if I tried. Over half of it was sticking out the bottom of my shorts.

"Oh my god, Tim! It's huge!" Sarah gasped. "I saw it under the table at dinner and couldn't believe it. How ... What ... When... I mean when I accidently walked in on you, it was so small. Now it just HUGE!"

I explained what happened but couldn't explain why or how. All the time Sarah's eyes never left my crotch.

"Can I see it all?" She asked.

"What the fuck?" I thought. I figured she had seen half of it so the rest wasn't going to be a big deal, at least for me. I stood up and pushed my shorts to the floor.

"How big is it?" Her eyes popped wide. "Can I touch it?"

"I measured it earlier and it was 9-inches." I said as Sarah knelt in front of me and was slowly stroking it with two fists.

"No way." She said in disbelief. "It's bigger than that!"

I handed her a ruler. "Go ahead and measure."

The ruler wasn't long enough.

"Holy fuck! It grew more!" Even I was amazed.

"Shit Timmy. You're bigger than James!" Sarah opened her mouth and took me inside.

"James? James who." I asked. "You mean James from wrestling?"

"Aaaumm!" She managed. My cock popped out of her mouth. "We've been secretly dating for over a year. Since my last year at school!"

I was stunned. He had never said anything. Nothing. Not even bragging to the others on the wrestling team or at school or any of his friends that I knew.

"I love his big cock, but yours...!" She smiled.

She took me back into her mouth but what she did next totally blew my mind. She held on to my hips with both hands and moved her head back and forth, each time she took more and more of me inside her stretched mouth. "Uuuck!" She grunted with about 10 inches inside her. She back off a bit then used her hands to pull me forward. The rest of me went in and down her throat.

"Oh my gawd!" I groaned. She continued to throat fuck me. "Jesus Sarah! How did you learn to do that?"

She had to back away. Sarah was gasping for breath. "Timmy, it's half way into my belly!" She took a breath as she opened her mouth. She gave my knob a long and heavy lap with her salivating tongue spreading her spit with both her hands. She grabbed my thighs again and with a slow single pull, swallowed my entire length.

I felt a hand creep up between my thighs. A wet finger rubbed against my asshole. It continue to rub deeper and deeper until it poked through. I felt Sarah start wriggling her finger in a beckoning motion and pressed against my prostate.

"Sarah! I'm going to ..." I couldn't hold back any more. "I'm c.. u.. mm... ing!"

Sarah refused to let go and clamped her mouth tightly. She continued to milk me with her finger. I shot my load down her gullet directly into her belly. "Uuuh...! Uuuh...! Uuuuh...!" I moaned with every wad until my orgasm subsided and it just spasmed.

Sarah withdrew her finger from my ass and pulled away from me. "My god, Timmy. My belly is so full of your cum. How much CAN you cum? Felt like it was a gallon!"

It was one of the hardest climaxes I had ever experienced. My knees couldn't support me and I fell on to the bed still panting for breath. "Don't know, Sarah! This is all still new to me."

"Jezz Timmy!" Sarah looked at me with wild eyes. "It's still hard!"

She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her shorts and pushed them down before climbing over me. She raised her ass high enough that I could see her cunt was already dripping wet. Sarah lowered herself slowly until the tip of my cock touched her slit. And as if my magic, her lips parted open.

"Oh my god, Timmy! This is so fucking hot!" Sarah closed her eyes and moaned. She lowered herself a bit more until my knob popped in. "Oh fuck!"

Sarah moved her hips up and down fucking only the sensitive bulb of my cock. Her juices were flowing freely like a rivulet and coated my shaft "Sarah!" I warn her. "You're going to make me cum!"

"NO! Not yet!" Sarah commanded. She stopped moving her ass. That wave of impending orgasm subsided slightly, but I still needed to cum. "I want to feel it all the way in me!"

Sarah looked at me with her deep blue eyes. "Okay?" She asked me.

I wasn't sure what she meant but I nodded my head affirmatively.

Sarah bit her lips and closed her eyes as she lowered her hips. Slowly more and more of my shaft slid into her spreading cunt. "Aaauuhh!" Escaped from her open mouth. "God, it so big! It feels so fucking good!"

Unbelievably, I felt her ass kissed against my refueled balls. Her eyes were still closed. Her hands leaned against my chest. "Oh g.. o... I... feel so full!"

She rocked back and forth pressing herself into me. There was no way to hold back now.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

"Yes! Timmy! Cum inside me!" She rocked harder and harder. "I need your cum. I need it now!"

I started shooting another hard load but this time deep inside my sister's womb.

"Oh yeah, Timmy! Give it to me! Empty your balls inside me." She moaned loudly. "Oh god yes!"

I gave her all I had and was now pumping air inside her. Sarah collapsed on top of my chest. Her face nuzzled against my neck. Her long blond hair spilled over my face. Her body quaked and shivered with each pulse of my dick still inside her.

I wasn't sure how long we stayed like that but there was no way for Sarah to gather enough strength to roll off me. So I let her lay on top of me. My now softened cock was still plugging her hole and refused to be spat it out.

After a time, Sarah started to stir. "Oh god, Timmy! That was fucking fantastic! I feel so full with your cum."

Then it struck me. My body tensed and my eyes popped open wide. "Uh... Sarah... I just came inside you... without a..."

"Oh Timmy!" Sarah grinned. "Mom has had me on the pill for a while. SHE knows James has been fucking me."

I was greatly relieved and relaxed my body.

"But I always make him use a condom too." Sarah continued to smile at me. "You're the first to cum bareback inside me! Fuck Timmy, I can't believe how great it felt. How great it still feels, but..."

We rolled over onto her back. I started to pull out slowly. Sarah's body spasmed and experienced more mini-orgasms.

Sarah laid on her back with her spread legs up straight in the air. Her angry red cunt was gaped wide open. White opaque fluid started to rise from it. "Oh god Timmy. Hand me some Kleenex fast!"

I grabbed a couple of tissues and handed it to her. She shoved it against her hole but it was quickly obvious that she needed more; nearly a half of a box more before the flowing sufficiently stopped.

Sarah pulled up her tight white shorts and immediately a big wet spot started to form. "Jeez Timmy. How much did you cum inside me? I'm still leaking. And that was after shooting a load down my throat!"

I sat at the edge of my bed and looked at Sarah. She looked so sexy. That "just been fucked" look. My dick started to reawaken again.

"Shit, Tim. It's getting hard again." Sarah stared with amazement. "I'm too tired and sore. You're going to have to take care of that on your own. Or... Christ! It's too beautiful. I can't let it go to waste."

She pushed me on my back and sat facing me between my legs as she grabbed my hard cock with both hands. As she stroked me she told me. "Oh wow. No more Tiny Tim. You are certainly larger than James. I think you have spoiled me for him now that I know you own this!"

I stared at Sarah's huge rack in that tight tee shirt. Her hard nipples pierced though. I started to cum again. This time I gave her no warning. "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh!"

The first shot coated her hair and face. Sarah continued to stroke me. The next couple landed on her tits and soaked her tee shirt.

I grabbed her hands and had to stop her stroking me. I was just too sore and sensitive now.

Without cleaning herself off, Sarah stood up and walked out the door. "See you later, stud!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Growth Spurts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds