• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Wife Taken In Adultery Ch. 02

A Wife Taken In Adultery Ch. 02

Cindy:

What a night last night turned out to be! I still can't believe I got up enough nerve to fuck Randy while Bob watched. This has been a fantasy of ours for a number of years. Bob and I love to play little games with me sometimes taking up a dominant role and buying the cock cage on the Internet has been a little thrill for both of us. Little did I know that we would actually live out our little fantasy with another man involved let alone a black man! I love Bob very much and I can please him even living out our sexual fantasy's for real as long as both of us agree and we are enjoying ourselves than what harm could it do? But I know I've been brought up a different way.

When I met Bob in college I knew things would be a little different from it would with most men. Bob always liked to show me off I would say. Picking things out I may like to wear, like short skirts or low cut tops. Bob always gets turned on when I wear my spike heels for him.

God, my pussy feels stretched out this morning. It almost feels as if its gaping open. Randy had stayed most of the night last night fucking me several times after Bob had licked me clean. I read so many stories that Bob had left on the computer about husbands actually eating there lovers cum from there wives pussy's after they had sex with another man.

Bob had never actually said he would like to see me with a black man, its something that just worked out for us both. After all Randy is my new boss at work and they way he kept flirting with me at the office, I couldn't have picked a better opportunity or a nicer guy to have it work out like it has. It gives me a chance to get a better position at the company and please my husband at the same time. Well, and me. I have to admit I'm a lucky woman to be able to fuck another man and enjoy this huge cock. Besides the flowers have been nice too!

Gosh, when I showed this morning I could see little bits all around my breasts in the mirror. I also found a hickey on my neck Bob hasn't seen yet either. I sure hope it doesn't hurt his feelings. I really enjoyed myself last night and Randy wants to see me again this week, maybe on Monday. I wonder why so soon? Not that I couldn't get away that evening, I know Bob would watch the girls when they got home from school.

Randy wants me to keep my pussy shaved for him and he also asked me to wear red nail polish on my toes. He also mentioned that he would like me not to wear panty's to work that day. I don't mind, its just that Randy has been pretty open to what he wants to see me wear and how to dress for him. As he kissed me last night when Bob was asleep in the chair, Randy told me how he could fall in love with such a beautiful woman like me and that he wished he could sleep with me every night. I just couldn't think straight as he fingered my pussy and kissed me softly on the lips. We fell asleep with his cock inside me. I was laying on my side with my ass pushed back against him. I don't know how long he stayed hard inside me but we fucked again first thing this morning.

Bob had watched most of it until he had to get up with the girls. Bob made sure he took the roller skating before Randy and I came out of the room. As Randy left this morning, he took me into his arms and kissed me running his tongue deep inside my mouth.

Randy said he had a wonderful night and hoped there were plenty more ahead. He than asked me about how Bob would feel if I spent more time with him. I couldn't give him an answer but I let him know I really had a good time and I knew Bob was happy. He smiled and laughed because he knew Bob was living out his fantasy of seeing his wife being made love to by another man. Besides, he was getting some free white pussy. God, that makes my panty's wet just thinking about it.

Lets see, I have to go out to the drug store and pickup a few thinks and get my birth control pills filled. Bob had a vasectomy right after the girls were born. We didn't plan on having any more than 2 children so he and I both decided he would have it done.

As I walked into the drug store, Mr. Evens was busy behind the prescription counter." Hello Mr. Evans" I said as I walked up to the counter." Well, hello Mrs. Vass nice to see you, and how can I help you today?" " I need to get my prescription refilled today, can I drop them off and pick them up on my way home?" "Why sure, they will be ready at one my dear." Thank you Mr.Evans, I'll see you later."

Mr. Evans;

Mmm, if only her husband knew what I saw out to dinner on Saturday evening. I wonder what he would think if he knew his wife was out to dinner with a black man! I just wonder what is going on! I know Bob since he was in High School and I remember when his last daughter was born he mentioned going to have himself fixed so there would not be any accidents in the future. I remember him coming in here right after the surgery for something for pain that day. Now I wonder if his pretty little white wife is whoring around with some black guy.

Well, I intend to find out one way or another. Let me see, I can switch her prescription with plain pills and she won't even know. That way if something is going on with her and a black guy, we shall see! I really shouldn't do this but Bob is a nice guy and if she is whoring around she will get what she deserves. I'll make sure that it does!

Cindy:

When I got home from shopping and picking up my pills at the drug store, Bob was home waiting for me with the girls. He was fixing dinner for us.

"Hi honey, I'm home!"As I walked into the kitchen and gave Bob a warm kiss."Cindy, dinner will be ready in a moment." I walked around to him again and put my arms around him." Honey, Randy wants to go out with me on Monday night after work, would you mind picking the girls up from school and getting dinner?" I stood and watched his reaction for a moment. "Again, so soon? Where does he plan to take you? Or shouldn't I ask?" I wanted Bob to understand that I loved him and I'm only trying to be very nice to Randy. "Honey, Aim doing this for our future with my job. Besides, I didn't think you would mind. Your not getting a little jealous are you honey?" I looked up at Bob and kept hugging him tight. "No, honey, not at all, I just thought it was only going to be on some weekends when we decided together, that's all." I gave him a kiss knowing he would be OK with it but I don't think he was thrilled.

That night we didn't really say much after dinner, but I knew Bob was thinking about my date with Randy and how this was all going to work out and help my job. Would he think our little fantasy has gone too far?

The next morning before I left for work I walked into the kitchen wearing a low cut blouse, you could see my nipples through the material which was black and I had on a black skirt. Not too short but tight and a pair of my 5" spike heels. Things that drove Bob wild when he seen me wearing them. Although he didn't know I didn't have on any panty's either this morning. I had done what Randy had asked me too. I somehow figured that our evening out would lead into more than a social evening. I knew what Randy wanted and I have to admit. I too wanted to feel his thick black cock inside me again. Oh god, the front of my skirt is going to get wet at this rate if I keep thinking about tonight.

"Honey, don't wait up, I might be a little late coming home tonight." With that I gave Bob a deep passionate kiss before heading out of the kitchen and to my car. Saying good-bye to the girls on the way out. I could tell it was bothering Bob this time.

Randy;

I have to admit I didn't expect my employee's to be so accommodating when I transferred here last month. Things have been going just right for me. I noticed Cindy was wearing something sexy when she got here this morning. She is a fine little woman. I just wonder how far I can go with her husband around. The way Cindy had explained things to me, that she was deeply in love with her husband and only wanted to spice things up a little with living out there fantasy's. Well, I plan on making that happen and more if I get my way. I'm going to be cool about this thing. Cindy has a tight little as with long slim legs with small ankles. Very tiny waist with very full tits. When I'm through with this woman she's gonna be eating out of my hand so to speak.

"Cindy, can you step into my office for a moment?" She was kneeing down by her desk and I could almost see the outline of her breasts through that thin blouse she has on. "Yes, Mr. Brown, let me put these away." I stepped into my office waiting for her to come in. "Yes, Mr. Brown, you wanted to see me?", Cindy walked in closing the door behind her. Good girl I thought to myself. "Cindy, come over here and pull a chair around to my side of the desk." Cindy rolled the chair around the corner and sat down crossing her legs."So, how did things go with you and Bob when I left Sunday morning. No hard feelings was there I said with a chuckle," Cindy said, "no Mr. Brown everything is fine at home."

"Please Cindy, call me Randy, I know we are at the office but we are alone now." I than reached out slowly with my right hand and placed it on her knee. I started to massage her knee cap and slowly moved my hand toward the hem of her skirt as I massaged her thigh. "You feel so good to me Cindy. I really couldn't wait to see you this morning." Cindy was squirming in her chair as Randy kept moving his hand on her thigh. "Are you feeling OK this morning Cindy?"

Cindy looked puzzled, and said, "In what way did you mean Randy?" Randy said, " I was worried you would be sore this morning from all the fucking I gave you this weekend, how is your husband holding out. Cindy knew Bob was upset but didn't mention anything to Randy. "He's find with everything Randy." I stopped touching her thigh and stood up and took hold of Cindy's hands and pulled her up toward me standing I put my arms around her and kissed her gently, slowly pushing my tongue inside her mouth. Her mouth opened to accept my tongue as she reach around and put her arms on my shoulders. I slid my hands down slowly as I kept kissing her cupping her ass checks in my hands and giving them a good squeeze. She felt so hot in my arms, I broke the kiss off and started licking and kissing my way around her neck. Cindy was getting hot as she moaned and told me how good it felt. I started kissing her again and reaching around to left her blouse up and unsnapping her bra as it slid off her nice firm tits. I reached around and lifted the blouse and bra up over her head at the same time. Cindy was very accommodating lifting her arms to help get them off. Once off I through them on to the desk and lowered my head down and started kissing one of her tits taking it in my mouth and slowly sucking and biting her nipple. Than I worked on the other tit taking as much of her lovely breast into my mouth as possible.

Cindy was working hard to unbuckle my pants and taking off my shirt. I than reached down and pulled her skirt down her legs. Reaching down I rubbed my hand over her pussy mound. It was shaved bald and as smooth as a baby. God, did she look gorgeous standing next to me with just her heels left. I reached around and picked her up as my hands slid down to the floor. Holding Cindy in my arms was like holding a little girl she was so tiny but yet all woman. I kicked off my shoes and got my pants the rest of the way while holding her I walked over to the sofa on the other side of my office and turned and sat down with Cindy in my lap. She had her arm around my neck and reached up and pulled me down to kiss me running her tongue deep inside my mouth. My cock was rock hard and Cindy had placed her right hand around to stroke me. Boy did her little hand feel good on my cock. We kept the kiss going as I moved around and set her on the sofa with one leg up the back and I held her other leg over my shoulder as I kneed down to get a good taste of this beautiful white married pussy. Kissing around her mound I teased Cindy with my tongue on her clit than pushing it inside her a little at a time.

"Oh Randy it feels so good, you lick me so good." I kept up the pace for a couple minutes before setting up and pushing her legs down.

"What do you want Cindy?"

"I want to suck you off. I want to taste your cum."

"Then do it."

Cindy looked at his cock and was surprised to see she was holding it and her hand was slowly stroking the huge shaft as if her body knew what it wanted before her mind did. Cindy leaned forward and kissed Randy's huge cock head to show her respect for it. Then her tongue flickered out and curled around the head, then she teased his pee-slit and for a moment thought he had cum as quickly as her husband did, but Cindy realized it was just precum. The pee-slit leaked the stuff in a steady stream which made sense as it would take a lot of lubrication to coat a cock this large. Cindy soon moved from the head down the veiny shaft. Randy held his cock up and she even licked his hefty balls, the movies having taught her that black men liked their balls licked.

"Now show that black cock how a married white slut knows how to treats it."

Cindy shivered. It was strange, but she liked being called and treated like a slut by Randy. If Bob had tried it, she would have slapped him within seconds. Like most women, she was proud and independent, but had a secret desire to be dominated. Muscular black men seemed to be able to bring out these hidden desires in women like they had this primal, animalistic power.

Cindy took his cock in her mouth almost giggling at how different it was from her husband's. Bob's just scraped her throat when she had swallowed him whole. Randy's cock head alone stretched her mouth out. She couldn't help gagging as the head pushed into her throat. Cindy pictured the female porn stars and tried to copy their technique. She breathed through her nose, relaxed her jaw, and concentrated on getting as much as she could down her throat. The movies had almost been a training manual for how to service her black master.

Cindy was only able to get a little more then half Randy's cock down her throat and was disappointed with herself. She settled on bobbing her head rapidly over five or so inches while jerking him off with one of her hands.

Cindy had to switch hands several times not to mention rest her jaw and neck. Randy's stamina almost out lasted hers. Cindy was giving her throat a break, just sucking the cock head into her mouth while stroking the rest of his cock with one hand, her other massaging his balls. She felt them tense up just as his cock seemed to grow even bigger. Half Randy's load was spurting out of her mouth around his cock before she even knew he had cum. Randy's first wad had completely filled her mouth to overflowing.

Cindy greedily gulped down Randy's cum, the first sperm she had ever swallowed. She hadn't even thought about it, it seemed natural to swallow Randy's sperm and she was making room in her mouth for the next wad. She even liked the taste. She ended up swallowing three wads and he pulled his cock out shooting a fourth on her face.

"That was great," said Randy.

"Next time, I'll try to take more."

"I'll be sure you have plenty to practice on. Now, are you ready to try this monster in your pussy?"

Cindy looked at Randy's cock. It hadn't really shrunken at all and Randy had just tugged on it a couple times. It looked as hard as it had the first time. Black men really did have amazing recovery rates. "I don't think I've ever been this ready for something in my life."

Cindy reached up and put her hand around my neck pulling me down to kiss me. "Please fuck me darling, my pussy is on fire." I slid my tongue deep inside Cindy's mouth as she sucked on my tongue.

I broke the kiss off telling Cindy. " Your my slut now, you belong to me and I'll tell you when I'm going to fuck that married white pussy. Do you hear me slut?" Cindy looked at me in the eye's not believing what I just told her but she responded. "Yes, my darling Randy, Please I need you now."

"I want you to get dressed, we have to get back to work, you'll get more of me tonight I can promise you that much. Now get your things on before someone comes looking for you."

With that, Cindy picked up her things and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

Cindy:

I can't believe how slutty I just acted in there but I couldn't help myself. Randy seems to have this power over me and he knows it. My pussy is so hot and wet I wanted him inside me now. I don't know if I can wait until tonight. Slipping her skirt up in place and getting her bra on, Cindy reached for her purse and grabbed a cup of water. Reaching inside her purse for the birth control pills.

I better not forget to take these from now on. Randy has suck a large amount of cum, I know I could feel it when he shot his load into me the first time. Now actually having him cum in my mouth I couldn't believe how much sperm his large balls could hold and be ready for more within a couple minutes. Tonight I'll make sure I please him.

Placing a pill in her mouth and taking water to swallow. Grabbing the door handle and walking out past Randy.

"Come here slut." Cindy stopped dead in her tracks with a shiver. Randy reached around and kissed my again. "Now don't forget our little date for tonight." Giving my ass a little pat as I walked out.

End of part 2.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Wife Taken In Adultery Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds