• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Queen's Magic Touch

The Queen's Magic Touch

"Annabelle," the blonde's voice trembled, "what are you doing?"

Annabelle's lips curved up giving way to a smirk. "Relax, Eva," she whispered, reassuringly. "Just trust me."

The two sisters were standing in one of the many towers of Duome's castle facing the sea. The bright, summer sun shined over the kingdom. Ships were docked around the walls of the castle and the people of Duome were going about their day as peacefully as ever.

"O-okay?" Eva wasn't sure what her sister wanted her to do. She let the redhead take her wrists in her hands. Annabelle turned around, her back against her sister's large, soft breasts, the Queen's arms trapped between Annabelle's arms and her chest. She stood facing the sea imagining her sister's arms being her own. Annabelle chewed on her lower lip. She had always wanted to try this!

Annabelle turned her head slightly. Her eyes narrowed and her lips curved up in a very provocative grin. "Use your magic, Eva," Annabelle whispered. "I want to know what it's like to be you."

Eva tilted her head with a confused look drawn across her face. "Why? These powers have been only a burden my whole life."

Annabelle pursed her lips. She turned around facing Eva. "Eva, your powers are not a burden. You're not a burden." Annabelle chewed on her lower lip again, winking at her beautiful, blonde sister. "Besides, don't think I don't hear you at night with those low, quiet moans coming from your bed. Ever since we moved our bedrooms together, I always wake up to you sounding very pleased."

Eva felt a flush rush up her neck and then her face grew warm. "Annabelle, that... those mo—"

Annabelle put a finger up to Eva's lips, silencing her. "I know why you moan at night." She brought her face mere centimeters from Eva's face and brought her voice down to a near murmur. "It's the same reason why I moan when I'm alone."

Annabelle's warm breath crossing her lips caused a shiver to run down the Queen's spine. All Eva had wanted since she had been forced to take the title of Queen upon her parents' death was to be with her. Her dream stood right in front of her. She could lean forward and kiss her!

"Now," said Annabelle, turning back around, "let me experience your magic powers!" Eva yanked her arms out from between Annabelle's arms and her chest. "Eva! Wh—"

Eva brought her own finger up to the Princess's lips, now silencing her. "I know of a better way for you to experience my magic touch—er, I mean, powers!" She grinned, alluringly.

Annabelle's lips curved up in a devilish grin. Eva placed her hand on Annabelle's cheek and she brought her lips next to her sister's. "My Queen," Annabelle whispered, seductively.

Eva let out a quiet moan as their lips touched. Annabelle was surprised at the brisk coldness of her sister's lips. It was shocking, but it didn't make the kiss feel any less satisfying. Tiny ice crystals formed around Annabelle's lips where her sister's lips were touching her own. Eva was passionate about her kissing.

Annabelle brought her hands up to Eva's cheeks and held them. She opened her mouth allowing the Queen access. Eva didn't hesitate. She stuck her tongue in her sister's mouth and tasted her as they continued to kiss.

When they parted lips Annabelle exhaled, dazed and happy. She could see her breath even though the weather was far too warm for it to be seen. Eva grabbed Annabelle's wrist and she ran down the tower. Annabelle pulled herself out of her dazed state. "Where are we going," she yelled to her sister.

Eva stopped running and looked at her sister, biting her lower lip with seduction strewn across her face and laced in her voice. "To the Queen's bedchamber. She has work to do." She winked at Annabelle. Annabelle blushed as a huge smile graced her lips. Eva took off again, holding her sister's wrist tightly. Annabelle didn't hesitate to follow.

# # #

Annabelle lay in bed next to her sister rubbing her sore jaw. "I was not expecting that to happen."

Eva sighed, peacefully. Her eyes were narrowed and her lips curved up in a huge grin. Her blonde hair had been undone from its braid and it was laying everywhere beneath her. She basked in her afterglow.

Annabelle continued to rub her jaw. Her leg was curled around her sister's leg under the blankets of the Queen's bed. She curled her toes, running her trimmed toenails along her sister's exposed skin. Eva shivered, keeping the peaceful look sewn to her face. Immediately, goose bumps covered her flawless skin.

Annabelle parted her hand from her jaw. "You like that," she teased. Eva's hand slowly made its way to Annabelle's thigh hidden under the blankets. When her soft hand touched her thigh, Annabelle jumped. "Oh," she squealed in surprise. "Eva!"

The Queen turned her head so she was facing Annabelle. She was chewing on her lower lip as she gazed into her sister's beautiful, green eyes. Annabelle knew the look. It was the same look she had received no more than half an hour ago. Annabelle grinned at Eva. "You're being a naughty Queen," Annabelle teased.

Eva moved her hand slightly up Annabelle's thigh. Annabelle felt a tingling sensation course through her body. It settled in her pussy. Annabelle brought her thighs together, pinning the Queen's soft and elegant hand between them. Eva tried removing her hand but her sister's hold was too strong. Eva furrowed her brow.

"You got me with this maneuver the first time," Annabelle whispered, seduction dripping from her voice. "It's my turn." She winked at her Queen as a devilish grin crossed her lips.

Eva cocked an eyebrow and bit her lower lip.

Annabelle turned over to face her sister. She placed her hand on her sister's side, just below her breast. She leaned forward and brought her lips to her sister's. They were wet and luscious and soft. The sisters moaned in each other's mouths. Eva parted her lips slightly and Annabelle let her tongue explore her sister's hot, wet mouth.

Annabelle leaned her body over on Eva's as she pinned her sister beneath her. She brought her hand upwards until it rested on Eva's breast. She squeezed it gently, feeling her sister's nipple harden in her palm. She pinched and twisted the nipple between her index finger and her thumb, causing Eva to moan even more into Annabelle's mouth. The red head brought her leg between the Queen's thighs and pressed her knee into her wet, swollen pussy. Eva broke away from the kiss, gasping in pleasure.

Annabelle bit her lower lip enjoying her sister's pleased expression. "Oh, Your Majesty," Annabelle moaned, purposely addressing her sister with her hierarchy, "you look so beautiful beneath me."

Annabelle ground her knee harder into her sister's wet opening. Eva arched her back bringing her breasts out from under the blankets. They were flushed and swollen as well. Her erect nipples stood high like thimbles. Annabelle took a breast in each hand and as she ground harder into her sister's juicy cunt with her knee; she twisted and teased the nipples. Eva's moans increased in volume and as she continued to thrust her knees into her sister's pussy, the oak-made headboard of the Queen's bed beat against the wall adding to the Queen's loud moans.

The princess couldn't stop— wouldn't stop! She wanted to see her cumming again. Her hands clenched tightly around Eva's soft, full breasts and each time her knee thrust into her pussy she could feel her sister's cold juices leaking out of her cunt. "That's right," Annabelle whispered in a moan, "cum for your dirty, little sister. Cum for me like you've always wanted to. Cover me in your icy, cunt juices!"

Annabelle's dirty talked pushed Eva over the edge. Eva arched her back high and screamed out in pleasure as her icy juices splashed out of her cunt and onto Annabelle's thrusting knee. Eva dropped her back to the bed again and panted as pleasure consumed her from the inside. Annabelle removed her leg from between Eva's thighs. She placed her legs on either side of her sister. The Queen rested perfectly between the princess's legs.

Annabelle bent her arms bringing her face ever so close to her sister's. She pouted her lips, brushing them against Eva's. "I wasn't expecting my tongue to get stuck down there earlier," she whispered, grinning, as she pictured herself eating her sister's beautiful cunt.

"You wanted to experience my magical powers," Eva teased, sex radiating from her voice as she chewed on her lower lip. "For some reason, my cunt is always icy cold."

Annabelle smiled. "I wonder if it works the other way..."

Eva cocked an eyebrow. Annabelle grabbed her sister's head and shoved it under the blankets until it rested beneath her own damp pussy. Annabelle lowered her hips. The icy sensation filled her pussy as she curled her toes and rolled her eyes in ecstasy. Princess Annabelle let out a deep moan.

Eva wasted no time at all licking her sister's cunt. She wrapped her lips around Annabelle's wet vulva and probed her tight, pink hole with her tongue. Annabelle bounced her hips, riding Eva's tongue as if she were riding a cock - at least that's what she assumed it was like to fuck a cock. While she liked her supposed fiancée as a friend, she never saw him as anything more. Her true love was with women, and while fucking the maids from time-to-time was fun, her true passion and love lay with her sister, the Queen of Duome, Eva.

"Oh yes," Annabelle groaned between clenched teeth. "Suck my pussy, Eva. Suck it!"

Eva did as she was told. She began sucking her sister's pussy lips while trying to keep up with Annabelle's bouncing hips. She finally lifted her hands and gripped them tightly around her sister's thighs. She prevented Annabelle from bouncing any further and kept her lips glued to her sister's pussy.

Annabelle's fingers curled, grasping the sheets of her sister's bed, and her back arched. Her wild, red hair fell all around her shoulders and her face was drenched in sweat, her body glistened with it. Her hanging breasts were flushed and full and her pussy was swollen beyond belief. She desperately wanted to cum!

"Fuck! Make me cum, Eva! Make your dirty, little sister cum all over your pretty, regal mouth!"

Eva moaned at her sister's words. She slid the flat of her tongue up Annabelle's slit and to her clit. She took the engorged organ between her lips and began to suck on it hard. Annabelle's jaw hung slack as she quivered with bated breath. "Fuh... Fuh... Fuck! Right there, Eva! Right there! Don't you fucking stop!"

Eva's trimmed nails dug into her sister's tender flesh. She left red marks on Annabelle's skin. She kept sucking at the clit and then finally she let loose of Annabelle's thighs. Annabelle's whole body trembled. Eva brought a hand to Annabelle's cunt and slid a finger through her wet folds. She lubricated the digit with her sister's wetness and then gently let the finger disappear inside of Annabelle.

"Oh my God!" Annabelle screamed. She bounced her hips yet again, this time bouncing her pussy up and down on Eva's finger. Eva was clamped tightly to her sister's clit, so no matter how hard she bounced her hips, Eva was not coming loose.

Annabelle's quivered and her pussy clenched tightly around the invading finger. This was it. She was ready to cum. "Oh, fuck!" Annabelle screamed and Eva pulled her finger out from her sister and removed her lips from Annabelle's tender clit. As she did, a river of warm fluid splashed out of Annabelle's pussy and drenched Eva's face, blonde hair, and bed sheets. Eva shrieked not expecting that amount of cum to eject from her sister's pussy.

# # #

Annabelle sighed, peacefully. Her eyes were narrowed and her lips curved up in a huge grin. She had the same satisfied look strewn on her face as the Queen had had only twenty minutes ago. Her body was numb, but the pleasurable sensations still occupied her mind.

Her sister lay beside her, grimacing. Her lips glistened. They were coated in her sister's juices. Those same juices ran down the sides of her cheeks and dampened her hair beneath her. She couldn't bring herself to do anything other than grimace and breathe.

Annabelle sighed pleasantly, again. "Eva, that was amazing," Annabelle rejoiced. "I wasn't aware I was capable of such a thing. You really are the Queen!"

Queen Eva just lay beside her sister and said nothing.

Annabelle's body started to regain feeling as a tingling sensation coursed through her. She shivered from head to toe. The satisfied redhead rolled over on her side facing her sister. "Oh, come on, Eva," she said, doing her best to cheer her sister up, "you did an amazing job!" Annabelle rested her hand on the Queen's breast and rolled her erect nipple between her index finger and her thumb.

Eva parted her lips to take in a breath. Strings of her sister's sticky cum stretched from one lip to the other. She slowly licked her lips, tasting her sister's juices. Her grimace slowly faded from her face as her eyes narrowed in pleasure at the taste.

Annabelle grinned. "Do you like the way I taste," she whispered, seductively.

Eva turned her head to Annabelle. Her face was dripping with her sister's cum. "I do," Eva replied with the same seductive tone as her sister. She brought her lips to Annabelle's and forced her tongue into the princess's mouth. Their tongues danced together as they swapped saliva and Annabelle's fluid. Annabelle couldn't resist letting a moan escape her. She brought her hands up to the Queen's damp cheeks and forced her face into her own. When she pulled away from the kiss, Annabelle sucked on her sister's tongue. Eva caught her breath, smiling seductively. "Do you," she inquired, biting her lower lip, doing her best to be very erotic about it.

Annabelle threw her sister beside her and pounced on top of her. She kissed her sister's lips and then moved to her cheeks. She lapped up her own fluids that had coated Eva's cheeks. She moved down to her neck and sucked on her skin. Eva gasped as her pussy grew warmer and wetter. She brought her thighs together, squeezing them tightly. "I love the way I taste on you," Annabelle gasped, ready for more of her sister's delicious sex.

Annabelle continued kissing her sister's neck. She planted many small pecks all around her collarbone. Eva's nipples hardened until they hurt. Her pussy was dripping with pleasure as she continued to squeeze her thighs together. She couldn't take it anymore!

Eva used her strength to throw Annabelle off of her. Annabelle landed beside the Queen facing up. "I need your tongue inside my body, right now!" It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Annabelle's eyes widened at her sister's dominance. Her heart fluttered in her chest and her cheeks warmed with a deep red. She smiled devilishly, then grabbed her sister and forced her on top of her. Annabelle moved down until her sister's dripping cunt hovered over her lips. She stuck out her tongue and flicked her sister's sodden pussy. Eva gasped as she clenched her wet, blonde hair. "Oh my God," Eva moaned.

Annabelle opened her mouth and sucked on her sister's cunt lips. Eva clenched her thighs around Annabelle's head, riding her pretty mouth. The redhead continued licking and sucking. The Queen's fluids dripped on to her lips and down her chin. She managed to swallow what she could. Eva ground her pussy harder and faster into Annabelle's wonting mouth. Annabelle brought her hands up, tracing her fingers up Eva's thighs, abdomen, and then to her breasts. Annabelle rolled her sister's erect nipples between her fingers as she darted her tongue in and out of her sister's sweet, saturated cunt.

Eva rode her hips along Annabelle's wet mouth. Her arms were locked in a straightened position as her hands were planted to the bed. She arched her back, her breasts extending as far out as humanly possible. Unable to resist her sister's expert tongue any longer, Eva screamed Annabelle's name as a coat of icy liquid enveloped her sister's lips and chin. She shuddered, giggling at the pleasing sensation and fell off of her sister. "That... was amazing," Eva groaned, unable to feel her body.

Annabelle sat up licking the icy cum from her lips. She wiped away what was left on her chin. "At least my tongue didn't get stuck this time," she smirked.

Eva couldn't do anything but sigh in pleasure.

Annabelle leaned forward and gently brought her lips to her sister's. "You do amazing work, too." She winked at Eva.

Eva finally was able to move. She brought her head up, her blonde hair still damp. "Maybe I do," she whispered with sex dripping from her voice, "but that doesn't give you the right to nearly drown your Queen."

Annabelle bit her lower lip. "Oh, come on, Eva-" she circled her index finger around her sister's rigid areola "-at least you would have drowned in my love." Her lips spread slyly, giving way to a devilish grin.

Eva sighed, discouragingly. "I wish I could do that," she muttered. She lowered her eyes.

Annabelle smiled seductively. She brought her lips to her sister's ear and whispered, "Well, it appears we both have our own magic." She took Eva's ear lobe between her teeth and began nibbling on it.

Eva smiled again. "I just have to work for yours," she said, turning her face to kiss her sister.

Annabelle pulled away. She grinned mischievously. "You want to make me gush again?"

Eva's eyes widened. She didn't hesitate. She scooted her head down between Annabelle's legs and blew her icy breath into her sister's wet opening. Annabelle's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she let out a deep moan. Eva brought her lips up and took her sister's clitoris into her mouth. Annabelle shivered and grabbed a handful of the blonde's damp hair. It took almost no time at all for Annabelle to reach her peak again.

"Oh, God, Eva," she screamed. "I'm coming!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Queen's Magic Touch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds