• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04

Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04

123

Shift of Paradigm - Chapter 6 - Resolution

We had arrived home, so the first order of business was to arrange living quarters. That was easy. I showed my new slave to Linda's old room.

"This is where you will sleep. You may put your things away in the bureau."

My slave had come to me with only a few possessions. Basic toiletries and several changes of lingerie. Technically, even the few things she had, though I referred to them as 'hers', belonged to me just as did her body. She, being a slave, owned nothing unless I decided that she did.

"Thank you, Mistress"

"Right now, take a quick walk around the house and familiarize yourself with your new home. Then, hang up the robe in your closet and take everything off. I want you completely nude. Make sure that you are clean and ready to service me properly. You will find whatever you need in the bathroom in the hall. When you are done, return to this room and wait for me. I have some calls to make and will be back with you when I am done. Be quick, as my business will not take long."

"Yes, Mistress."

What the hell was I going to do with a slave? I personally was a switch. I had loved to take my turn dominating my partners sexually, but this was full-time for real. Ms. Bluefields had as much told me that this was going to be a necessary part of my life. I was going to need to be more dominant. I was now Mistress to an as yet unnamed female slave.

I needed help with this new role. I mean, sex was going to be great and I planned on enjoying this reward to the fullest. This girl was hot! Goddess, I wanted to fuck her right now! But the role of a Mistress meant responsibility for one's slave and there were things that I needed to take care of immediately.

I went into my bedroom and shut the door. I called my wife, Mary Beth. She was the only person I thought would have the answers that I needed. Fortunately she was available to talk to me and picked up.

"Hey, Lover," she said. "What's up?"

"Well, it's a bit complicated and I need your advice."

I explained to her what had transpired and my new ownership status.

"Oh, Baby! That's so exciting. I can come over tonight and help you sort things out. You know all of the servants in my house are my slaves. I own every one of them and have sex with them regularly. So does Rebecca. And, by the way, your daughter/wife does too. We've had a lot of fun while we waited for you to join us.

But the first thing you need to do is get off of the phone and go fuck that girl until you are exhausted. When Linda gets home, give her a turn with the same instructions. You need to immediately establish total dominance over this slave. Everything else can wait.

She needs to clearly understand that you have the strength to control and use her. It is what she wants and craves. It will provide the security that she needs, as she will know that you care enough about her to provide for her. Make sure that you do not injure her, but some pain will be expected and desired on her part. This is the beginning of a trust relationship that is the basis of any successful dominant/submissive relationship.

I will be over as soon as I wrap up things here. If there is anything left after you and Linda get through with her, maybe you will let me play a little also. She sounds yummy."

I hung up the phone, grabbed a shower and changed into some fun clothes. I strapped on a medium sized dildo, as I did not yet know how large she could take. With my favorite riding crop in hand, I started out the bedroom door. It would be a good beginning to an excellent evening.

My slave was waiting for me when I walked into her bedroom. She was properly presenting herself for my pleasure. I looked at her kneeling on the floor, sitting back on her calves, feet tucked under that delicious, tight, firm ass. The legs were spread and my eyes traveled up her legs to the apex, where she displayed glistening sweet lips, puffy and red with excitement. Palms up in supplication, her arms rested on her thighs. Succulent breast thrust forward by the arched back, nipples hard. Head bowed, eyes cast down, she was the vision of a slave who in every way, by body position and facial expression, communicated the need to please her owner and fulfill every sexual desire.

I took a moment to look at her, drinking in her beauty. Now that I could examine her at leisure, I realized that she was more beautiful than I had understood when I saw her in the office. Her face was like an angel. Oh, Goddess! My libido went into overdrive. If I touched myself, I would have cum instantly.

"To hell with that!" I thought, "That's what slaves are for."

I walked over to where she was waiting. I could see that she was trembling slightly. Whether in fear or not, I was not sure.

"Are you afraid? You may speak."

"I am afraid that I will not please you, Mistress."

"Why are you trembling, my pet?"

"I need" she replied.

That was all she had to say. I understood perfectly. Being a switch I knew her craving to be dominated, used, and in that use, be both humiliated and highly valued by her owner. She desired to empty out her love for the one who possessed her body and soul. Her validation came through the gift of self she willingly offered. Her reward was orgasmic delight, that is, if I allowed.

My crop flashed down and gave her nipple a sharp slap. The young beauty flinched and moaned at the same time.

"Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

I obliged with a blow to the other, achieving the same result. I placed the crop under her chin and lifted her head until I could look at her face full on. Her eyes were still cast down.

"Look at me."

Those eyes raised until they met mine.

"Understand, you are my slave and I will use you in any way I see fit. You will obey me instantly and you will be punished. If you are good, then it will be in ways that you enjoy. If you are disobedient, then you will severely regret you actions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Get up! Lay over the bed, pull your legs back. Spread that cunt."

Her ass and pussy were now wide open to me. I laid on the crop to that incredible ass. Listening to her whimpering and mewling as she begged for more got me aroused in a way I had not been in a long, long time. Power is indeed the ultimate aphrodisiac.

I laid more blows on her cheeks, rosebud, pussy and thighs. My fingers stroked her orchid. It was flooded with juices. She wanted this bad. I had to have a taste.

Oh my Goddess, it was good! I loved this new pussy. It tasted like woman. It felt like I was licking and savoring a juicy perfect fruit. She was so wet.

Her ass danced with anticipation. I lined up my cock with that sweet pussy. She tried to find a way to impale herself on it. I gave her a hard crack with the crop.

"Stop moving while I shove this cock in you. You may not come without permission. You may beg."

"Please, Mistress, please fuck me."

I pushed the cock into her sopping pussy with one long stroke. She took it all. I began pumping slowly, but quickly increased the tempo. I listened to her panting as she continued to plead for more.

I thought knew just where her head was. I thought I understood the how and why of her desire to be taken, if she responded like me. Of course, I could be mistaken to some degree, more or less, because no two humans are exactly alike.

When my submissive side is on display, it gives up all control and gives up all responsibility. Being owned, dissolved the need to make choices. Mistress becomes the all-powerful and directs, at that moment, every aspect of one's existence.

Pleasure is now given from the hand the Controller and the amount of pleasure received can be limitless. There is no self-restraint because no restraint is desired or possible. The Controller determines how much and when, or if at all. The sexual ecstasy intensifies because pleasure is received without any self-inflicted throttle.

Most people cannot be submissives because they cannot open themselves to that much pleasure. They fear giving up that control because they have no one that they trust to that extent. A good dominant can stretch your boundaries beyond your own imagination.

This slave had to learn that she could trust me. That I would never bring actual harm to her. Pain, yes. Discomfort, yes. But never injury. I also had to supply the positive side. I would meet her needs while deriving my pleasure from satisfying them.

"Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

I whipped her hard. Every time she begged. I whipped her again. This slut was in a frenzy. The crop only drove her higher. The begging became more desperate. When I thought that she could go no higher without orgasming, I abruptly stopped and withdrew the strapon. She was on the knife's edge, suspended between heaven and hell. I walked around to look at her face, staring directly into her eyes. They were wild with desire. I held for just a moment.

"Cum."

She exploded.

It must have been that my daughter/wife Linda had just arrived home, as she came rushing into the room.

"What's going on?" Her voice sounded worried. "I heard screaming."

Rebecca's face appeared behind Linda. They must have come in together. Both of them looked at me, then looked down to where the strapon was hanging between my legs. Their attention shifted to the young beauty who was still writhing on the bed, whimpering at the last of her orgasm.

"Who is that?" they both asked at the same time.

"She is my slave, a gift from Ms. Bluefields and the board of the firm. She is their congratulations on my promotion to full partner."

"Oh. Mom! You made full partner?"

They both threw their arms around me, kissing and hugging. Expressing their joy for my accomplishment. Rebecca walked over to the bed where the girl was still coming down from her ecstatic high.

"What's her name?" my other wife asked.

"She doesn't have one yet. We will have to find a good one."

"She's gorgeous. She could be a Centerfold." A look of powerful lust came over Rebecca's face. I'm not sure, she could have been salivating.

"Mom" said Linda, "You know that all of Mary Beth's house staff are slaves."

"Yes, Baby. Mary Beth told me that on the phone this afternoon."

"Did she tell you that Rebecca and I also played with her toys?"

"Yes, my love, she did tell me that."

"May we?"

"Of course. I love sharing with my wives."

"Any limits?"

"No injuries. I mean none, physically or otherwise. She may be my slave, but she is still a human being."

Rebecca was already half way undressed. I took off the strapon and handed it to Linda. I gave her a long, deep kiss. She walked over to where Rebecca was standing by the bed and pressed herself to Rebecca's back, reaching around her to place the hard cock on the bed. Linda's hands then wrapped around and caressed her wife's breasts. Fingers pinched and pulled the nipples hard.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Linda breathed. She was kissing Rebecca's neck and shoulders. Rebecca's head turned until lips met and tongues began to dance. It seemed a game they had played before.

"Slave" I intoned "This is my daughter Linda and her best friend Rebecca. I am married to both of them. I am giving you to them for their pleasure. They are experienced and will fuck you to exhaustion. You are going to have a busy night and my other wife, who is Rebecca's mother, hasn't even arrived yet. You will obey them as you would me. Do not disappoint."

Slave looked at me. I was a bit startled to see that her eyes seemed to be glowing. It was like some demon of lust had possessed her.

"Thank you, Mistress. I will serve you well."

Damn. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, I retreated.

"I am going for a long soak in a hot bath" I announced to the room. And with that, I left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I filled the Jacuzzi tub with hot water and turned on the jets. I lost track of time while I floated away, listening to the dulled sounds of a lesbian orgy coming from the bedroom. I came back to Earth when I heard the door open and saw a fully nude Mary Beth standing before me.

"Hey, Lover, mind if I join you?"

My wife slipped into the tub and immediately we scissored, lightly grinding our pussies together. It was low intensity, just gentle loving that worked well for the position we were in.

"I saw your new slave. She is top quality; looks like a model and fucks like a rabbit."

"Have a turn, did you?"

"No, maybe later. The children are still having a go with her." Mary Beth laughed. "I do believe that she is wearing them out."

"Damn. I thought they would exhaust her" I mused.

"Oh Sweetie, I think that you have acquired the original Energizer Bunny."

I groaned.

"Thankfully I have three wives to share the load."

We both laughed.

"What am I going to do with something like that?" I mused. "It's wildly exciting for the moment, but long term? Why do they want me to own a slave? I never asked for that."

"I am sure I don't know. But I think we are going to have a lot of fun figuring it out. Honestly, it may have happened before, but I am not aware of the firm nor the Society ever gifting a slave. I don't understand the motivation either, Lover. But Ms. Bluefields never does anything without a reason."

"I definitely believe that" I stated. "I think that she means well. I mean I think that what she is doing she intends to be for my benefit, but I can't help thinking that I am also being played."

"You are. We all are for the benefit of the Society and the achievement of our collective goals. Ms. Bluefields genuinely likes you and is sponsoring you, or you wouldn't be on the track that you are. But never forget that her first loyalty is to the Society. As long as her being you benefactor advances the Society, then you will gain from all of her influence.

But, Lover, be self-possessed and keep some distance. The woman is your friend and kindly disposed toward you, but she is also dangerous to cross. You are already seeing some aspects of the Society. It is about acquiring the financial, legal, and social power to bring changes to the world. And it can be ruthless when need be. They are the iron fist in the velvet glove."

"But how does that fit me? I'm not ruthless! You're not that way!"

Mary Beth laughed loudly and hooted. "Darling, my dearest, have you ever seen yourself in a courtroom? You are the reason they tell that story about sharks."

"What story?"

"The one that goes like this. Question: Do you know why sharks won't bite lawyers? Answer: Professional courtesy. Lover, when go after your opponent, you are the most cut throat, ruthless, pirate anyone has ever seen. You will board their ship, take on their entire crew by yourself and win. It is an absolutely amazing thing to watch."

I was a bit stunned. I never thought of myself that way. I was just good at my job. I did my best for my clients and my best included having the best preparation and the willingness to put it all on the line to win the case. I was aggressive in the prosecution of my client's interest and I would destroy anything or anyone who stood in the way of victory.

Oh.

Damn.

I'm a Pirate. Jolly Rodger and all. Fuck. Damn. Shit. When the hell did that happen?

"But, Mary Beth. I have never seen you be that way."

"You are so sweet. You are sometimes like a newbie to the world. Honey, at the Bank, behind my back, they say I am the direct descendant of Henry F. Potter, without all of his charm and decency."

"But I've never seen you that way. You have never treated me that way."

"Nor have you ever treated me like shark bait either. But that aggression is a part of who you are. It is a part of who we both are. And that aspect of our personalities is what allows us to achieve our goals. Lover, at this level only the strongest survive.

If we are going to change the world, we must seize the means to do so. And that requires a remorseless drive to see it through. You may not see yourself that way, but you have it in you. I see it, so does the Society. It is one of the things that so turns me on about you. It makes me wet. It's why I enjoyed playing that little game with you in the Limo. So much fun."

"You know Mary Beth, your turn is coming."

"I'm am so looking forward to it. Bring your strapon, Lover. Tie me up. Use me. Make me do things. Whatever you want. Just make it soon. OK?"

That movie started playing in my head. I shuddered. Oh, yeah. Soon. Very soon.

When the reel had finished, I thought about how I still need to sort out the relationship between the Society and my personal life. I needed Mary Beth's help.

"How do you separate things? I am talking about how the Society seems to be involved in every part of my life. They are manipulating situations, to my benefit thankfully, but I don't want to be controlled by them. How do I keep them out of my marriages? How do I keep them out of my head? How do you do it?"

"Emily, the Society will swallow you and yours whole if you let it. With where you are going, that is a real possibility. I am, and you must be, your own person. One of the things that our marriages will do for you is help you in that regard. We will help keep you grounded.

You have to understand that I am not a part of the Society because I am going the Society's way. I am in the Society because they are going my way. No matter what my role is in the Society, I am a part of it because I believe, generally, in what it is trying to accomplish. I would believe in those thing whether the Society existed or not. But it does, and for me, it is a vehicle that will take me and this country where I want to go.

I am a leader and so are you. You just have not yet fully appreciated that about yourself. We are going to help you to see it. You and me together, we are not going to take the way, we are going to make the way. The Society in some way shapes us, but I promise you that, in return, we will much more shape the Society."

"Is that why Ms. Bluefields says that some in the Society are frightened by our coupling?"

"Yes. And it should."

"Speaking of the Society", Mary Beth continued, "there is a 'must do' party being put on by the Society. It's one of those mandatory, please come, type of invitations. So we have to go."

"When?"

"Sorry about the short notice, but it's only two days from now. Actually, two nights to be totally accurate."

"Well, that's not a big problem. I can work around it. But what is a real problem is that if I don't get out of this bath, I may become permanently waterlogged."

We got out, and toweled dry. As we did so, Mary Beth cocked her head to one side as if she was listening to something.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"It's what I don't hear" she replied.

I realized that I heard no noise coming from the bedroom. We went to investigate. Mary Beth was just behind me. As I walked through the door, I saw the slave on her back in the middle of the bed, knees raised, with one hand buried between her legs, fingers slowly stroking her cunt. Linda and Rebecca bracketed her, lying on their sides, fast asleep.

As the slave was awake, I asked her if there was anything she needed. Her downcast eyes slowly raised to look at me. There was that wildness in them, almost a challenge. Her lips displayed a devilish grin.

"Yes, Mistress. More fucking, please."

Behind me, Mary Beth began to giggle.

"I told you so" she said.

"Oh, shut up!"

She broke into full laughter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The party was well underway when we arrived. We took the whole crew, myself, Mary Beth, Linda, Rebecca and the as of yet unnamed slave. Ms. Bluefields was hosting and met us at the door.

"Oh, I am so glad that you all were able to attend. I see that you brought along your gift. Have you decided upon a proper name?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds