• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slip in the Shower Version 03

Slip in the Shower Version 03

All I heard was a thud. Faint and muffled, coming from upstairs. At first I barely registered the noise, but after a few seconds I began to wonder what it was. Sure, it was quiet, but my house was pretty sound-proof. For all I knew, that could be a pretty serious noise - maybe someone broke something.

By someone, of course, I meant my sister, Kathy. It was just me and her in the house, with dad away for the week. She'd always been kinda clumsy. She was two years younger than me, and had always been teased quite a bit for her clumsiness (as had I, in fact). She was a little chubby, too, which didn't help it. Still, she was smart and confident, and had always managed to make close friends in the right places.

I sighed, and pulled myself out of my seat, adjusting my panties inside my skirt as I did so. I wandered slowly to the door of the living room, and shouted upstairs. "You okay?"

There was no reply, but I could hear the noise of the shower, so I assumed she couldn't hear me. I walked up the flight of stairs. The bathroom door was closed, the light was on and the shower was running. She had to be in there. I pressed the side of my face to the door, and tried again. "You okay?"

After ten seconds of silence, I yelled a third time, as loud as I could. Still no reply. I swivelled my head and squinted my eyes through the frosted glass. There was no silhouette in the shower. I was just about to call upstairs, when I saw a silhouette lying face-down on the floor. It was definitely her. I yelled her name, but she didn't stir. I didn't know whether to enter - she'd be pretty mad if I walked in on her - but decided I had to. I slowly opened the door, and walked in.

The mirror was cracked on one side, and she was face-down on the floor, her towel partially draped over her, not moving. There was no blood, but it didn't take a genius to work out that she had slipped over getting out of the shower and smacked her head on the mirror. I ran over to her, and shook her gently. "Kathy?" I yelled. No reply.

I grabbed my mobile out of my pocket and dialled 911. I held for two rings, before someone picked up.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My sister's slipped over and smashed her head on the mirror." My voice sounded surprisingly calm.

"Where do you live?" I gave her the address. "How is she?"

"She's unconscious."

"Is there any blood?"

"None."

"Right, we'll send an ambulance right away. In the mean time-"

"No!" I yelled. I couldn't afford an ambulance, and had no insurance to cover it. I told the woman so.

"Is she moving? Having any sort of seizure?"

I looked her over. "No, nothing," I swallowed.

"Have you checked her pulse?"

I put my fingers to her neck. It was warm, and I felt a steady pulse. "Yes, she has a pulse."

"Is there any risk of back injury?"

"No, she seems fine."

"Okay then, here's what I want you to do. Roll her over onto her side."

I got my hands under her shoulder and waist and rolled her over onto her side. As I did, the towel fell away. I paused. She was completely naked. Her chubbiness gave her a round ass, and tits that must have been at least double-Ds. I was captivated, staring at her chest. I felt my nipples harden, and a faint wetness in my pussy.

"Have you done that?" I was snapped back into consciousness by the woman on the phone. "Yes, I'm here."

"Is she breathing? And has she vomited?" I checked her mouth, but there was no vomit there, and her chest was clearly heaving as she breathed.

"She's breathing, and there's no vomit."

"Okay, can you drive? Do you have a car?"

Out of shock, I nodded, before realising she couldn't see me. "Yes, I can drive."

"It sounds like she doesn't need an ambulance, but you have to keep me on the line and as soon as she's conscious you have to drive her to your nearest hospital. You got that?"

"Yes, that's fine. What do I do in the meantime?"

"Nothing, just stay calm and keep me on the line."

I sat back against the cupboards. I was in a state of shock, and I was genuinely worried, but I couldn't stop staring at her chest. Her boobs were like nothing I'd ever seen.

Suddenly, her breathing stopped. Her chest no longer heaved. I went to check her pulse - it was faint, if there at all.

"She's stopped breathing, and her pulse has slowed right down!" I started to panic.

"Okay, calm down. This may be due to the head trauma, her body is going into shut-down. Are you absolutely sure you cannot afford an ambulance?"

"I have next to no money, I'm sure. What do I do?" Somehow, the mentioning of money calmed me down and allowed me to start thinking rationally.

"You're going to have to perform CPR and rescue breathing. Start with five pumps to the chest, using two hands. Next, cup your lips over her mouth and breath down it, to try to restart the breathing. You got that?"

"Yeah, got it." I stared at her. I slowly put two hands on her chest, very conscious of the feel of the top of her boobs on my palms. I pumped, five times, before lowering my lips to hers and breathing into her mouth. I withdrew, and began pumping again, but within one pump she spluttered a cough and her breathing resumed. My hands could feel her strengthened heart beat through her chest. With my left hand, I picked up the phone.

"All clear."

My right hand remained on her breast. My breathing was shallowed, my heart racing. This was wrong, so wrong! What if she woke up? Except she was out like a light, and would wake up slowly, at which point I could pretend it was all just looking after her. I lowered my left hand back down onto her chest, although this time I went a little lower, cupping her tit. My right hand slipped down to join it.

The feeling of her huge tits in my hands was heavenly. I squeezed, slowly at first, savouring it. My arousal was raging, begging to be set free. I began to squeeze them harder, watching the nipples harden. Was she able to get aroused, while unconscious? Well, the mechanism was clearly independent from conscious thought. I felt her tits swell to full size, confirming that she was at least a double D bra size. Her rock-hard nipples were large, and a deep shade of pink.

I grabbed the towel, bunched it up and used it to smother the phone lying on the floor, with the emergency services still on line. I bent over, slowly, and lowered my mouth onto her tits. Very carefully, nervously, I began to kiss the nipples. I lightly brushed my tongue over the tip, before going back and licking again, harder. I opened my mouth further and began slowly sucking on her massive boobs, running my lips and tongue along the side. I pushed my face into the cleavage, going as far as I could before I had smothered myself, using my tongue to lick up the inner sides of her boobs. I repeated this, increasing my vigour with each suck. I felt her chest heave with unconscious pleasure.

As I ran my mouth and tongue over her, my hand went down and gently stroked her clit. Just knowing that my fingers were playing with her clit drove me crazy with arousal. I dropped my other hand down and began slowly stoking my pussy through my skirt. Lifting up my skirt, I dug my hand under my panties and began playing with my clit. I moaned softly into her tits from the pleasure.

I couldn't believe this was happening. It was wrong, so wrong, especially with her in such a bad state, but I was dizzy with lust and excitement. I was sucking my little sister's tits! Just saying it in my head sent a rush of delirium running through my spine. I no longer gave any thought as to what would happen if she woke up - I was far gone from that level of rational thought.

After a few minutes of sucking, I couldn't take it any more. My body ached to fuck her. I grabbed her and roughly flipped her over onto her back. I climbed on top of her, entangling my legs with hers so that my clit pressed on her thigh, and hers on mine. I thrusted forwards, rubbing my clit against her. The glorious, wet friction between thigh and pussy sent electric sparks running through my body, and I moaned out loud. I held there, my clit pinned hard against her, before starting to slowly rock back and forth, stroking our clits against each other's legs. I had done this before with other girls, and my moans increased ecstatically when I felt the familiar, intense pleasure build up deep within me. Soon I was ramming myself against her, slapping myself against her wet thighs and pussy. I was wetter than I had ever been before.

Driven by my fervent arousal, I stuck my finger in my mouth, wet it, and reached down to my ass. My finger slid in smoothly; I had been fucked in the ass before. The hot-blooded stimulation that gave overtook me. I pulled myself off her body, moaning as I left her, before readjusting myself on her. I positioned myself rodeo on her, with my clit against her pelvic bone and hers against my ass cheek. I reached round with my hand and slid two fingers into my ass. I let out a quiet, shaky moan as pleasure engulfed me. I began to rock to and fro, grinding my clit against her pelvis and fingering my ass. I closed my eyes as ecstasy engulfed me. I kept at a slow pace, building up a strong pleasure deep inside of me, feeling my finger explore every corner of my ass. My moans were fragmented and breathless.

As the deep, internal pleasure became more and more acute I began to get faster and faster, her pelvis thrusting against me and slamming my fingers into my ass. With each stroke I increased my speed, and rubbed against her clit too. I squeezed tightly on her left tit, which was bouncing up and down in time to my thrusts, and moaned out loud. My ass was clamped tightly around my fingers, which were accessing pleasure spots that I didn't even know existed.

Suddenly, she let out a moan.

I would like to say that I froze in panic; certainly, my brain did, but maybe that's why I continued to thrust onto her as she slowly gained consciousness. I couldn't even begin to find words to say, but my moans were clearly not controlled by coherent thought, because they carried on with increased intensity. She was waking up slowly - or, she would have been had I not been grinding back and forth on her. She gave a sudden gasp and her eyes bolted open, staring at me in confusion and panic.

"Jessica?? What the fuck??" Her voice was high pitched and breathless. She realised what was going on, and tensed in shock, kneading her clit against my ass. The increased pressure made her shudder with involuntary pleasure.

"I'm fucking you, that's what," I grunted, driving myself onto her. "God you're hot."

I had no idea what brought that on - that was my pussy talking, and it didn't care much for my sister. I was about to stop, to get off, to apologise, when she let out a tiny whisper.

"Yes".

This made me pause. I looked at her, in shock, our clits resting against each other's skin. I stared deep into her eyes, and I saw the intense lust that I felt reflecting back at me. Arousal, as I had never felt it before, flooded through me.

I rammed our clits against each other, and the volume of her scream of pleasure was matched only by my own. Her hands shot up and grabbed my shoulders, squeezing tight and pulling me onto her. I held there for a second, before pulling forwards and grinding back down, her hands driving me against her. I began to build up momentum, fucking her hard. Feverish pleasure coiled itself deep inside me, building up at the same rate. Kathy's whole body was flushed, lying there naked and willing. I squeezed hard on her boob and she groaned with pleasure.

She cried out as I fucked her. "Take me, older sis! Harder! Yes!" I could see she got intense excitement from her calling me "older sis", and fuck, so did I.

Wanting to maximise her pleasure, I pulled out of my ass and was inside her pussy within seconds. Her moist warm cunt was heavenly against my excited fingers, and she shuddered with pleasure. I began to stroke her ass with my thumb, her moans becoming more and more urgent. My clit spasmed with sensitivity, as it was overloaded with intense pleasure. I grinded against her harder and harder, panting hard and moaning with delirium. I could feel an orgasm build up inside me, and judging by the sound of it she could too. My strokes in her pussy had become vigorous fucking, and she began to squeal with pleasure.

We seemed to climax at the same time. I gathered every last reserve of energy I had left and thrusted against her as hard as I could, which was more than enough to push us both over the edge. It was released like a wave. Our clits became inflamed with pleasure, and her pussy clenched hard. Our bodies shook against each other, my tits pressing into hers. We both gave one final simultaneous moan, riding the orgasm on for about a minute before it began to die down.

She lay there, and my arms straddled either side of her head so that I was over her, my clit still against hers. She looked up at me. She smiled, her eyes glazed over and she passed out on the bathroom floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slip in the Shower Version 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 629 milliseconds